Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Caused Your Last Break Up?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused Your Last Break Up?? (28740 Views)

What Caused Your Last Break Up Let's Hear It. / What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
RoyalUc:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
By taking his minus and giving him your plus...

Be explicit, please.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by toprealman: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

But you can't deny that was your problem. grin
Common, don't I have qualities you trip for?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by rainmaker12(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
henryhemon:

Isn't this better? I was so curious to know that a man will nag without signs. The truth was that you didn't like him well enough.....I can give those excuses wen I'm not so into someone but when I'm into someone even airborne I want to hear from her or I will make effort to leave a message across. We 've been there n done that. Truth is if we really care about someone, we will make out time.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by rainmaker12(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Valerie47:
I made out time for him, but I cannot jeopardize my degree exam for him. I was seriously preparing for it and he was busy nagging me instead of supporting me. During that period, my head was filled with so many things and running around, he should have understood, why can't some people just understand? instead he wanted to nag me to death.
You can not tell me that 20mins to chat or 5mins on call out of 24hrs is too much. Even 1hr. If you split the time across the day, he won't complain. I'm sure you go full day without a word. Even if you have exam. You for no chop na because you get exam or project. There's nothing like too busy to communicate, except you are active COMPLETLY for 24hrs..... Anything else na just excuse and the level of importance that person is to you. Chikina

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by rainmaker12(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

How can a woman add value to her man's life?

Don't be expecting, instead be ready to give. 99.9% of women today believes relationship is a means to get whatever they want from a man. A man can take care of you without giving you a dime financially.....Go and google it.

A mans job is not to come and be giving women material things, simply because you both are having sex. Sex is mutual, both partner gives it. There is no sex without a D and no sex without a V. I don't know where women got the theory that they are givers of sex and for that reason men should do whatever they ask....

Be handy
I repeat, be handy. be handy
Have something doing that gives you money. In turn use that money and solve a mutual problem.
Don't be a feminist
Perform basic house chores.

5 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by RoyalUc(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Be explicit, please.

You know ordinarily, we find it hard to put up with people's minus for long. Adding value to someone means making him/her better than you met him/her with time.
For instance, you said, "Dude was so indecisive, unstable and couldn't sacrifice. I don't want such a person in my life. I'll rather be single, please. You can save your petty love."
You would've added value to him if, after meeting you, he becames more stable and decisive (I'll always add, 'with time' ). That would have been your own sacrifice.

Remember, adding value to someone means making him/her better than you met him/her with time. Let him look back and say, "I use to... but my lady changed me.

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why didn't you call me? You don't care about me, do you even love me?
Meanwhile, I was always busy at work. Last time she came to my house I tried to make a meaningful conversation just to know what she got for her future but no she couldn't keep a good conversation but would rather talk about how her friend had a new bf or how her friend broke up with a new guy she just met, or the next glorious church service. And her puccy and my D ain't compatible.

Gettout here meehn angry
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
RoyalUc:

You know ordinarily, we find it hard to put up with people's minus for long. Adding value to someone means making him/her better than you met him/her with time.
For instance, you said, "Dude was so indecisive, unstable and couldn't sacrifice. I don't want such a person in my life. I'll rather be single, please. You can save your petty love."
You would've added value to him if, after meeting you, he becames more stable and decisive (I'll always add, 'with time' ). That would have been your own sacrifice.

Remember, adding value to someone means making him/her better than you met him/her with time. Let him look back and say, "I use to... but my lady changed me.
Dude that's a black female, they don't give, they only take from " them" everything. Lolz grin
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by RoyalUc(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Dude that's a black female, they don't give, they only take from " them" everything. Lolz grin

grin grin grin

I've met those who give though.

But truly, most ladies like; "give me," "treat me like a lady," "you don't care about me,"...

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin

I've met those who give though.

But truly, most ladies like; "give me," "treat me like a lady," "you don't care about me,"...
At the end of the day what do we do? Manage the situation.

Live happily when single and pray you have more money when married, life is short.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Hybridz: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2018
ttmax09:
Now you just described me. Though have not been in a relationship before.
Well,i guess we have many things in common then, Cox I've never really had a true relationship before too. Many fall but I play 'dumb' to not notice their overtures.

I got sisters and I'm gonna have girl child. So,i don't wanna break any heart coz I could be unapologetically mean. I prefer being heartbroken than the other way coz I forget and heal faster than anyone could imagine.

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2018
toprealman:
Common, don't I have qualities you trip for?

Your indecisiveness and lack of commitment negates them all.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Dshocker(m): 4:55am On Dec 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

We didn't date the same man, did we? grin grin

That just describes my ex. Even now, he's supposedly trying to fix things, but it's obvious he's still indecisive about what he wants.

Help him decide then
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by toprealman: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Your indecisiveness and lack of commitment negates them all.
You can help me get better.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2018
toprealman:
You can help me get better.

You say that all the time and you barely ever change...
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Dshocker:

Help him decide then

Yeah... So, I walked away.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by DONADAMS(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2018
HAkorehdeh:
grin can I even call it a relationship? It only lasted two to three weeks. I asked her out cuz i was feeling too lonely and bored.

Well, the first thing was distance; I'm party introverted and I prefer staying indoor unless it's a necessity. In that case, I felt the only thing she could offer is what she has in the head, unfortunately, she didn't just match it. At times I feel bored chatting on the phone with her. Yet, she disturbs me with calls everytime (like ten times a day) - note: she never for once called me for a minute with her airtime, all she does is to disturb me with drop-calls and I'd have to call her.

I always knew we are not compatible tho, I was only feeling bored and lonely.
lol...this perfectly describes one chick I just got last month grin..is her name KDJ
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by millionboi2: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2018
Toks2008:

There is nothing like finding love. Just get someone who can tolerate your shit and who you can tolerate hers too.

lol u just drop d bitter truth but some will still not understand.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by millionboi2: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Hybridz:
Hmmmm! Wonderful submissions. As for me,i don't date/court if I know you don't stand a chance of becoming the mother of my unborn cuties.
I've however met some wonderful ladies. It's either they're already hooked, older or genotypically incompatible.
how do u change oil then?
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Hybridz: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2018
millionboi2:
how do u change oil then?
Well,i don't need to,for now. My "car" doesn't travel and as such, 'servicing' needs not be done. wink cool

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by millionboi2: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Hybridz:

Well,i don't need to,for now. My "car" doesn't travel and as such, 'servicing' needs not be done. wink cool
hahahahaha

Beta pinkin
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by Hybridz: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2018
millionboi2:
hahahahaha

Beta pinkin
I see you bro #ThumbUp

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by loswhite(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2018
Valerie47:
For whatever sake it is, I seriously don't care. You don't expect me to devote all my time to you like a religion.
u dont even give him 10% of ur time
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by toprealman: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

You say that all the time and you barely ever change...
Let's do it again....no need for this public show.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by HAkorehdeh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
DONADAMS:
lol...this perfectly describes one chick I just got last month grin..is her name KDJ
Lol, she's K too but not KDJ grin
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by DONADAMS(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
HAkorehdeh:
Lol, she's K too but not KDJ grin
lol..good luck bro..have a nice day

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by damtan(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh you guttersnipe, will you stop quoting me already?
Though I don't know you in person, but I definitely would be able to say quite somethings about you through your posts and quotes.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by loswhite(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, truly, some people don't just get it. I might love a girl to the moon and back but when it comes to my studies/career, if she can't try to understand, I let her go.

I don't know why some guys are finding it difficult to understand the message that woman is trying to pass.
the attitude u use to pass a message matters alot...trust me when i tell u the girl doesnt really have strong feelings for the guy
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by KhadyM(f): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
rainmaker12:

You can not tell me that 20mins to chat or 5mins on call out of 24hrs is too much. Even 1hr. If you split the time across the day, he won't complain. I'm sure you go full day without a word. Even if you have exam. You for no chop na because you get exam or project. There's nothing like too busy to communicate, except you are active COMPLETLY for 24hrs..... Anything else na just excuse and the level of importance that person is to you. Chikina

Then you dont know how insecure some guys out there can be. Even that 20mins go unappreciated
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
toprealman:
Let's do it again....no need for this public show.

Lol.
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by toprealman: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol.
Haba.... let's leave the past behind and move on to where we both belong. Miss you Sha.....
Re: What Caused Your Last Break Up?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
toprealman:
Haba.... let's leave the past behind and move on to where we both belong. Miss you Sha.....

Now, that actually sounded like him!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.