Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (13190 Views)

My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Share Your Dating Experience,,,,my Dating Experience With Two Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by MannieA(f): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
abarat:
I'm not throwing blames bro..what I'm saying is everything has expiring date even love...

.you are throwing blames. What makes love sweet??it's money. Nobody is saying you should be very rich, at least be well to do,be able to provide for yourself adequately and be able to make her happy too .I'm not supporting her for her behavior towards you but that's how some humans are made, not everybody is patient. Sometimes, she may even feel bad for you that you can't afford some stuffs for yourself.Nobody is perfect. Even you from your story you have some attitudes you need to change,work hard.
.If a girl you like is refusing your advances for a year won't you be getting tired? won't you be giving attitude?

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by MannieA(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Iamvally:
i told him its not easy to see a girl to even be with you..its talking about fresh cookie that shes a leftover mehn someone that was dere for you..no matter wat she has done she deserves respect..i wont be suprise if shez a fine beautiful gal ..i have told him to give me the girls number..girls like that deserves to be treated like queens..

sorry to say but your friend is very senseless.It's not easy to find someone who truly loves and admires you when you are wealthy and not because of your money, but he saw somebody DAT stuck with him,someone DAT endured with him and he wants to toss her away like that.How else does he want to see true love again?
well, I'm not surprised,because I hear these kind of stories frequently.
He should leave her let a better and Good man take her and cherish her.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by alterswerve(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
AryEmber:
I stopped reading at her 'woman characters' began to show, where's the woman in an 18 years old girl? You people have confuse me with your confusion, any slight attraction is always considered love.

He said she told him that she loves him
No slight attraction anywhere
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
lol. I experienced somtin similar.. I concluded not fal in love or even get married until i have money after my first failed relationship she had money and stuff but we couldnt blend had to break up after finaly after breaking and making up several times. I thought ive moved on and focusd on my goals to make bills, then a lady friend of mine (sec skul crush) appeard 4rm no wer. I didnt take her serious at first. Then she started confessing love to me writing love poems 4 me and so but i still didnt budge.. One day i gave in, taught ive met "the one" because unlike my first girlfriend she listened and picked interest in my future hussling plans.

one day she just said look lets just be friends.. She kept telling me that she loves me with all her heart and at the same time asking us to be just friends.. I actually saw it coming. She might have done the calculations in her head. If she waits or gives me hope that she'l stick around, she might be experiencing menopause then. lol.

she friendzoned me in such a way that she might come back to me if things go gold for me and at the same time go out to look 4 big fishes. In that we it'll be win win 4 her..

some experience makes us wiser.

2 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by abarat: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
kongolo:
@OP Your experiences with Nigerian women has less to do with money and more to do with the average Nigerian male in our society today being unable to be a man unlike the Nigerian men of the past.
I have seen men with loads of money in Nigeria being treated like crap and disrespected by Nigerian women (even the lowly ones) because they acted like little boys rather than men and i have seen "broke" Nigerian men with tons of self confidence and masculinity have thesame Nigerian women chase after them in droves.
It's a Nigerian male defeatist issue with our Nigerian women not a financial one
Yea, it's possible for ladies to chase you even when you are broke, but its just a matter of time they get bored of you when they realize you really have nothing to offer (money) except your masculinity... lol
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by mhiztaexpensive(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lol! I can relate. I always advice young guys that they should hustle before going into a relationship. To me, relationship for a hustling young man is a total distraction.
abarat:
I could remember when I just graduated from Uni. and no money inflow, I was always scared of falling in love to avoid heartbreak,.
A lot of girls came my way, eventhough they knew I was broke, they would still agree to date me and only leave when they realised I wasn't serious with them whereas I was trying to avoid heartbreak... lol

Then, there was this particular young lady I met, she was just 18yrs, so beautiful and intelligent. I don't know how she did it but I fell in love instantly. She also loved me so much that I was already planning to wait for her and marry her.

Also, I did tell her my plans to become rich and just because she knew I'm a man of vision, she did love me the more

Then, after a year down the relationship and still no job, still no money; her true character (woman character) start to show. she didn't really care about me like before, she would just lost interest immediately I start talking about our future, she hardly call etc. Anytime i tried to talk about it, she would say she still love me and does not know whats wrong with her, she wasnt love freak again, she was just playing my heart like table tennis till I eventually got tired and we broke up.

So from that experience, then I realise there is nothing like true love. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.

In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Mankosi: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
So have u made money? Cos u didn't say whether u finally made the money or not.
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
abarat:
I'm not throwing blames bro..what I'm saying is everything has expiring date even love...

Bro don't waste you time with that guy (attention seeker)

Let me even add to ur advice

My guy chase money and develop your self leave girls wen u kw u have nothing to offer them, ,,,
The money you use in calling her for 1month keep it, the recharge card way u day send her my brother save your money and invest in your future, ,,,as u day impress her with your small peanut 5 other guys way don arrive day slap her brain with pack of money, ,,,,,

4 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ray97:
lol. I experienced somtin similar.. I concluded not fal in love or even get married until i have money after my first failed relationship she had money and stuff but we couldnt blend had to break up after finaly after breaking and making up several times. I thought ive moved on and focusd on my goals to make bills, then a lady friend of mine (sec skul crush) appeard 4rm no wer. I didnt take her serious at first. Then she started confessing love to me writing love poems 4 me and so but i still didnt budge.. One day i gave in, taught ive met "the one" because unlike my first girlfriend she listened and picked interest in my future hussling plans.

one day she just said look lets just be friends.. She kept telling me that she loves me with all her heart and at the same time asking us to be just friends.. I actually saw it coming. She might have done the calculations in her head. If she waits or gives me hope that she'l stick around, she might be experiencing menopause then. lol.

she friendzoned me in such a way that she might come back to me if things go gold for me and at the same time go out to look 4 big fishes. In that we it'll be win win 4 her..

some experience makes us wiser.

Sharp girl.....but tank God u too smart
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Glycolysis:

But when a woman have no money, she have business being in a relationship undecided

But when it comes to the guy, the rule is not applicable,right?

Truly, the vagina, boobs and ass is men undoing!

Because no matter how rich a lady is, bro u have no business with her money, hustle ur own to avoid stories dat touches the heart

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sirheny007:

I believe that men are superior to women. So you can see why the pressure lies heavily on the side of men.
Women are naturally wired to be attracted to money. This is primary.
Looks, intelligence and others are secondary. believe it or not. A woman is the most selfish creature on earth. She's solely after her own happiness; so no matter how ugly a man is, inasmuch as he's got a fat pocket, women will always fall for him.

When you have money, you need not woo women.

Na woman day woo man on a normal ground
No too much talk

But we too day hurry, make money first then they come like bees

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Because no matter how rich a lady is, bro u have no business with her money, hustle ur own to avoid stories dat touches the heart
True bro...
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
True bro...

Some men don sell their destiny and right as a man becus of one desperate rich lady, ,,hissss

Who do chase woman nowadays? That person is still lost
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sirheny007:

I believe that men are superior to women. So you can see why the pressure lies heavily on the side of men.
Looks, intelligence and others are secondary. believe it or not. A woman is the most selfish creature on earth. She's solely after her own happiness; so no matter how ugly a man is, inasmuch as he's got a fat pocket, women will always fall for him.

It's not black and white like that. In all honesty, women want comfort, yes. But isn't everyone supposed to strive, for at least a satisfactory level of comfortability?

That notwithstanding, not every girl is primarily all about the money. Personally, I'd be more inclined to pay attention to a guy who's doing well for himself and has got even better prospects, but if I get close and I realise that we aren't compatible or I can't love him or he doesn't treat me right or his attitude is repulsive...etc, my dear that relationship ko le werk! I'd bounce. I've walked away from a couple such potential relationships with rich guys. So, my dear it isn't always about the money.

Money simply improves a woman's willingness to want to test the waters...

2 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Some men don sell their destiny and right as a man becus of one desperate rich lady, ,,hissss

Who do chase woman nowadays? That person is still lost
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by cutegentility(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
You Make sense broda
abarat:
I could remember when I just graduated from Uni. and no money inflow, I was always scared of falling in love to avoid heartbreak,.
A lot of girls came my way, eventhough they knew I was broke, they would still agree to date me and only leave when they realised I wasn't serious with them whereas I was trying to avoid heartbreak... lol

Then, there was this particular young lady I met, she was just 18yrs, so beautiful and intelligent. I don't know how she did it but I fell in love instantly. She also loved me so much that I was already planning to wait for her and marry her.

Also, I did tell her my plans to become rich and just because she knew I'm a man of vision, she did love me the more

Then, after a year down the relationship and still no job, still no money; her true character (woman character) start to show. she didn't really care about me like before, she would just lost interest immediately I start talking about our future, she hardly call etc. Anytime i tried to talk about it, she would say she still love me and does not know whats wrong with her, she wasnt love freak again, she was just playing my heart like table tennis till I eventually got tired and we broke up.

So from that experience, then I realise there is nothing like true love. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.

In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by cutegentility(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
No words
Sirheny007:

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by AryEmber(f): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
alterswerve:

He said she told him that she loves him
No slight attraction anywhere
So much for the love then, her confusion made her mistake attraction for love.
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by cutegentility(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
On point
germanized:
It should be a natural thing for a guy to set his priorities right. Whether or not ladies like money, a guy should make money before chasing ladies, especially in this environment where money matters so much.

If you care about ur future, never put relationships (especially boyfriend/girlfriend stuff), above ur career.

Nigeria go teach u say HungerBad... grin
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by cutegentility(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
show? una make sense today sha o
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
No women with standards or substance is going to accept you at your worst. Be the best so you can attract the best Biko.
bobokeshington:
if a girl can't stand by me when I'm broke, she doesn't deserve me when I'm rich

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Zither(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Saffi:
No women with standards or substance is going to accept you at your worst. Be the best so you can attract the best Biko.

Sure, but even a guy with good intentions and finacial prospects will still be relegated to the background by any girl if he is struggling. Now you see why guys are very choosy when it comes to picking a girl from the crowd to settle down with. His point is valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Angelina996(f): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
@abarat, FYI, there's still true love o. I mean..girls loving broke guys still exist. Its just that some guys are crazy and when u've given them your all, after they make it, out/off they go embarassed
There are still women that will accept you at your worst, I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Zither(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Angelina996:
@abarat, FYI, there's still true love o. I mean..girls loving broke guys still exist. Its just that some guys are crazy and when u've given them your all, after they make it, out/off they go embarassed

Story.... The game is make money then women will fall at your feet. A game that has been since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Angelina996:
Lol.. Yes we know, but I can't risk it..grin

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by sunbilor(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
bobokeshington:
if a girl can't stand by me when I'm broke, she doesn't deserve me when I'm rich
That's why I shunned all the babes wey sabi me when I broke to marry someone I met after I don make small money. grin.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by abarat: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
AryEmber:
So much for the love then, her confusion made her mistake attraction for love.
what's your definition of love if I may ask
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Zither:

Story.... The game is make money then women will fall at your feet. A game that has been since time immemorial.
Abi ooo cheesycheesy
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by abarat: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Angelina996:
Yea, there is but most times they tend to get tired and start losing faith in you when better offers start showing up...

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Angelina996(f): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
abarat:
Yea, there is but most times they tend to get tired and start losing faith in you when better offers start showing up...

True, but that's only when you stop doing things (you do before) that keep the love burning. It happens
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Angelina996(f): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. Yes we know, but I can't risk it..grin
grin smiley
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Angelina996(f): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Zither:

...fall at your feet sad ... That means you got a liability. Not all women will submit to you for your money. What if she's got hers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.