Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (13192 Views)

My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Share Your Dating Experience,,,,my Dating Experience With Two Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Omega30(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Every girl likes to think she is good and different from others, but next minute after she does a bad thing

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by mhiztaexpensive(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
True. But sometimes, one will certainly need money to keep the relationship moving, this has to do with both gender though. grin grin
Mofetoluwa6:
hmmm, it's not always that way o grin
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Bgirlie: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2020
mhiztaexpensive:
Lol!
answer Her na cheesy
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Bgirlie: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2020
mhiztaexpensive:
True. But sometimes, one will certainly need money to keep the relationship moving, this has to do with both gender though. grin grin
most guys find ladies that spend on them desperate and they are often taken for granted. What do you have to say for yourself Engr.? Lol tongue

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Ibechris2: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
while you are chasing money don't forget to f*ck the sh*t outta them grin

Do no also forget that ur condom can fail u multiple times...thereby leading to infections such HPV,HIV,HEPATITIS and GONORRHEA.
So,be careful what u dish out.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by QuinModah(f): 8:29am On May 28, 2020
are u on telegram
mhiztaexpensive:
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by davealvaro: 9:19am On May 28, 2020
Sirheny007:

I believe that men are superior to women. So you can see why the pressure lies heavily on the side of men.
Women are naturally wired to be attracted to money. This is primary.
Looks, intelligence and others are secondary. believe it or not. A woman is the most selfish creature on earth. She's solely after her own happiness; so no matter how ugly a man is, inasmuch as he's got a fat pocket, women will always fall for him.

When you have money, you need not woo women.

one Hennessy 4 u... girls of this generation can never be like our mothers
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by davealvaro: 9:26am On May 28, 2020
lol. I experienced somtin similar.. I concluded not fal in love or even get married until i have money after my first failed relationship she had money and stuff but we couldnt blend had to break up after finaly after breaking and making up several times. I thought ive moved on and focusd on my goals to make bills, then a lady friend of mine (sec skul crush) appeard 4rm no wer. I didnt take her serious at first. Then she started confessing love to me writing love poems 4 me and so but i still didnt budge.. One day i gave in, taught ive met "the one" because unlike my first girlfriend she listened and picked interest in my future hussling plans.

one day she just said look lets just be friends.. She kept telling me that she loves me with all her heart and at the same time asking us to be just friends.. I actually saw it coming. She might have done the calculations in her head. If she waits or gives me hope that she'l stick around, she might be experiencing menopause then. lol.

she friendzoned me in such a way that she might come back to me if things go gold for me and at the same time go out to look 4 big fishes. In that we it'll be win win 4 her..

some experience makes us wiser.
but hope say u Bleep her b4 she friendzone u back
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by chlowi(f): 10:00am On May 28, 2020
abarat:
I could remember when I just graduated from Uni. and no money inflow, I was always scared of falling in love to avoid heartbreak,.
A lot of girls came my way, eventhough they knew I was broke, they would still agree to date me and only leave when they realised I wasn't serious with them whereas I was trying to avoid heartbreak... lol

Then, there was this particular young lady I met, she was just 18yrs, so beautiful and intelligent. I don't know how she did it but I fell in love instantly. She also loved me so much that I was already planning to wait for her and marry her.

Also, I did tell her my plans to become rich and just because she knew I'm a man of vision, she did love me the more

Then, after a year down the relationship and still no job, still no money; her true character (woman character) start to show. she didn't really care about me like before, she would just lost interest immediately I start talking about our future, she hardly call etc. Anytime i tried to talk about it, she would say she still love me and does not know whats wrong with her, she wasnt love freak again, she was just playing my heart like table tennis till I eventually got tired and we broke up.

So from that experience, then I realise there is nothing like true love. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.

In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!

there are and have been exceptions ... so this isnt entirely true
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Chummynoni(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2020
we are all entitled to our opinions but to me, i'd prefer to love a lady that sticks with me when i am broke. to me, it is love b4 making a headway. some ladies can be deceptive when it comes to money, same thing with some family(people) generally. you wont see them around when you are broke but make some money, u wud see them flocking around. these are the people i call fake. money can get you some girls but not all. make money and along d line, find luv not after you have made the money
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Notateflonguy(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
abarat:
I could remember when I just graduated from Uni. and no money inflow, I was always scared of falling in love to avoid heartbreak,.
A lot of girls came my way, eventhough they knew I was broke, they would still agree to date me and only leave when they realised I wasn't serious with them whereas I was trying to avoid heartbreak... lol

Then, there was this particular young lady I met, she was just 18yrs, so beautiful and intelligent. I don't know how she did it but I fell in love instantly. She also loved me so much that I was already planning to wait for her and marry her.

Also, I did tell her my plans to become rich and just because she knew I'm a man of vision, she did love me the more

Then, after a year down the relationship and still no job, still no money; her true character (woman character) start to show. she didn't really care about me like before, she would just lost interest immediately I start talking about our future, she hardly call etc. Anytime i tried to talk about it, she would say she still love me and does not know whats wrong with her, she wasnt love freak again, she was just playing my heart like table tennis till I eventually got tired and we broke up.

So from that experience, then I realise there is nothing like true love. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.

In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!

Money or no money the wise will remain wise and the foolish will remain foolish...
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by mhiztaexpensive(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yes, I am. Anything?
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by mhiztaexpensive(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yes, I am. Anything?
QuinModah:
are u on telegram
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Flyingngel(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.