Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (13194 Views)

My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Share Your Dating Experience,,,,my Dating Experience With Two Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Zither(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Angelina996:

...fall at your feet sad ... That means you got a liability. Not all women will submit to you for your money. What if she's got hers?

Then she wouldn't even look his way in the first place as his financial capacity places him below her league. Even if she lowered herself to love him and associate with him there will come a time in the relationship where it will be riddled with deep cracks stemming from the girl's lack of respect and submission owing to the fact that she wields greater financial authority than the bloke. She will openly disrespect him and will constantly remind him how he is nothing without her. No guy can live with a woman who takes pleasure in deflating his ego at every little opportunity she gets. So, we are back to the start....make money first and the women will form a very long queue to win your heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
His point is not valid. Most guys dump the girl that they’ve been struggling with once they become rich, that’s because he knows that he can do better. Only a very small percentage stay, but even if he does he’ll maltreat her and probably cheat ridiculously. No girl should stay with a broke guy, she’s only lowering her standard and value. Don’t be the tool that guys will use to step on. Be the trophy girl that he chooses once’s he makes it. That’s my own.
Zither:

Sure, but even a guy with good intentions and finacial prospects will still be relegated to the background by any girl if he is struggling. Now you see why guys are very choosy when it comes to picking a girl from the crowd to settle down with. His point is valid.

2 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by emmaodet: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Angelina996:
@abarat, FYI, there's still true love o. I mean..girls loving broke guys still exist. Its just that some guys are crazy and when u've given them your all, after they make it, out/off they go embarassed
There are still women that will accept you at your worst, I tell you.

From your opinion, you said there are still ladies'" which means to a large extent, most ladies are into relationship because of money and comfort. The question is what percentage of girls? If it's about 5-10% of ladies then it is as good as none.

How will a large percent of men be chasing and looking around for this minor endangered species, it is useless and hopeless.
It's just funny the type of relationship and family we are running nowadays.
What a time and period to live in

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by marvin906(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
from the crappy experience have had in the past that destroyed me and recked me emotionally..I have nothing else to say now than for jah to give me a chick that will love me when is good and bad..buh it pains me to see chicks that stick to guy's through the tough times and yet some of those guy's treat them like trash I wish I have a gem like that.

lord knows best

FYI to those guy's that want to use money to attract chicks no offense buh your digging a death trap for yourself

4 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by franchasng: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
abarat:
I could remember when I just graduated from Uni. and no money inflow, I was always scared of falling in love to avoid heartbreak,.
A lot of girls came my way, eventhough they knew I was broke, they would still agree to date me and only leave when they realised I wasn't serious with them whereas I was trying to avoid heartbreak... lol

Then, there was this particular young lady I met, she was just 18yrs, so beautiful and intelligent. I don't know how she did it but I fell in love instantly. She also loved me so much that I was already planning to wait for her and marry her.

Also, I did tell her my plans to become rich and just because she knew I'm a man of vision, she did love me the more

Then, after a year down the relationship and still no job, still no money; her true character (woman character) start to show. she didn't really care about me like before, she would just lost interest immediately I start talking about our future, she hardly call etc. Anytime i tried to talk about it, she would say she still love me and does not know whats wrong with her, she wasnt love freak again, she was just playing my heart like table tennis till I eventually got tired and we broke up.

So from that experience, then I realise there is nothing like true love. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.

In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!
Very lovely article and advice.

You are right, there is nothing like true love, we (guys and ladies) are all selfish. We claim to fall in love when we meet someone that meet our expectations and have all or most of the qualities we desire and fantasize in a partner, once we can't get those selfish desires and motives deep down our hearts, our love and affection for that person starts to dwindle.

Romantic love is truly a fallacy and a tool for selfish manipulation for self gains undecided

Financial freedom should be the top priority of every young man, but please while you hustle to be financially free, please do it legitimately and not by cutting corners or hurting others because karma is real

3 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by franchasng: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Angelina996:

...fall at your feet sad ... That means you got a liability. Not all women will submit to you for your money. What if she's got hers?
every woman desire a financially buoyant man whether she has her own money or not, whether her parents are rich or not, a financially buoyant guy is their heart desire.

Have u ever wondered why Linda Ikeji fell cheapily for Sholaye Jeremy Because she was excited she finally caught a billionaire guy to love, u think she didn't have broke and average guys asking her out for years Think again sis

She maybe rich herself or from rich family but no woman desires to date or marry a broke man. She may not be demanding money from the guy, but women just love the power and comfort money gives to their man, so all women love money and its not bad, so stop denying the obvious undecided

A girl may turn down a financial buoyant guy out of fear of being used and dumped by the guy and then accept a broke guy with good prospect with the hope that the guy will become financially buoyant in future and by then he won't take her for granted or say she came for his money since she started with him while he was struggling but in all, her hope is that the guy will still make it big financially in the future and if she waits for some years and no improvement, majority of ladies in such scenario will start to lower their love for the guy and will most likely follow another guy with better financial prospect.

It is only fear of being used and dumped that make some ladies to pretend like they don't desire a financially buoyant guy, but deep down their heart, their secret prayer is to meet a financially capable guy that will cherish them undecided

I hate it when ladies pretend not to love what they love. Guys love physically attractive ladies with big bombom and standing breast and they don't pretend or lie about it, so ladies must learn to stand their ground and damn the consequences, no need trying to act different cos even if u do, every man all over the world know that women love power and money gives a man power.

If you doubt me, go and watch "Scarface" by Al Pacino. You can google it, download and watch and learn

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by bobokeshington: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Saffi:
No women with standards or substance is going to accept you at your worst. Be the best so you can attract the best Biko.

well I'm not saying a man shouldn't work hard
to be the best he can...
but I think the best time for a guy to get married is when he is broke..
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
emmaodet:

How will a large percent of men be chasing and looking around for this minor endangered species, it is useless and hopeless.
It's just funny the type of relationship and family we are running nowadays.
What a time and period to live in
relationship in naija can be funny at times cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Raalsalghul: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
abarat:
I could remember when I just graduated from Uni. and no money inflow, I was always scared of falling in love to avoid heartbreak,.
A lot of girls came my way, eventhough they knew I was broke, they would still agree to date me and only leave when they realised I wasn't serious with them whereas I was trying to avoid heartbreak... lol

Then, there was this particular young lady I met, she was just 18yrs, so beautiful and intelligent. I don't know how she did it but I fell in love instantly. She also loved me so much that I was already planning to wait for her and marry her.

Also, I did tell her my plans to become rich and just because she knew I'm a man of vision, she did love me the more

Then, after a year down the relationship and still no job, still no money; her true character (woman character) start to show. she didn't really care about me like before, she would just lost interest immediately I start talking about our future, she hardly call etc. Anytime i tried to talk about it, she would say she still love me and does not know whats wrong with her, she wasnt love freak again, she was just playing my heart like table tennis till I eventually got tired and we broke up.

So from that experience, then I realise there is nothing like true love. we are all selfish. everybody wants the best for them self and when they realize you may not be able to give them their heart desires at the long run, they will leave you. That girl telling you as a broke guy that she can die for you will leave you as long as better offer start showing up.

In conclusion, my advise for young broke guys is that chase that money first before any lady. Don't be deceive by those I love you tales because they will eventually break your heart..lol Never fall in love when you are still broke to avoid heartbreak.
peace out!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This one just dey wake up from sleep.
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by abarat: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Raalsalghul:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This one just dey wake up from sleep.
expatiate bro...
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by NathanAnomaly: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
bobokeshington:

well I'm not saying a man shouldn't work hard
to be the best he can...
but I think the best time for a guy to get married is when he is broke..

best time to marry is when he is broke ? guy you are on your own oh
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Obodo999(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Glycolysis:

If broke guy is deemed not worthy to be in a relationship, the same rule should be applicable to a broke girl!

We need equality, so the rule should be applicable to both!

GOD bless you for this

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by bobokeshington: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
NathanAnomaly:

the reason why I said so is simply because you'll get to know if your partner truly loves you or your money
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by bobokeshington: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
NathanAnomaly:

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by elipheleh(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Angelina996:

Everybody chases the rich guy. All rich and poor girls, celebrities and local girls, all want the same rich guys.
It's even worse if the girl in question is rich, her desperation for chasing him is higher. Local girls simply feel intimidated and back out to avoid too much embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Marcofranz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Make the money and avoid broke girls like a plague

3 Likes

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by elipheleh(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Saffi:
His point is not valid. Most guys dump the girl that they’ve been struggling with once they become rich, that’s because he knows that he can do better. Only a very small percentage stay, but even if he does he’ll maltreat her and probably cheat ridiculously. No girl should stay with a broke guy, she’s only lowering her standard and value. Don’t be the tool that guys will use to step on. Be the trophy girl that he chooses once’s he makes it. That’s my own.

Not every girl can be blessed with such beauty to be a trophy wife even if they wish. Trophy wives must worth it in looks and intelligence. In fact all trophy wives are or were once professional models. We know majority of girls don't fit modelling looks. Just average.

Rich men are like gods to women

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by smoby(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
both rich,poor,actors,musicians............has experienced there own share of life ,na money be fine bobo .Hustle first oooo if u no want girl to use u play , if u have money u go select but if money no dey na them go select u.So choose one.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2018
That’s true
elipheleh:

Not every girl can be blessed with such beauty to be a trophy wife even if they wish. Trophy wives must worth it in looks and intelligence. In fact all trophy wives are or were once professional models. We know majority of girls don't fit modelling looks. Just average.

Rich men are like gods to women
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2018
kongolo:
@OP Your experiences with Nigerian women has less to do with money and more to do with the average Nigerian male in our society today being unable to be a man unlike the Nigerian men of the past.
I have seen men with loads of money in Nigeria being treated like crap and disrespected by Nigerian women (even the lowly ones) because they acted like little boys rather than men and i have seen "broke" Nigerian men with tons of self confidence and masculinity have thesame Nigerian women chase after them in droves.
It's a Nigerian male defeatist issue with our Nigerian women not a financial one
Explain ur points with examples. I'd like to hear more
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Angelina996(f): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2018
elipheleh:

Everybody chases the rich guy. All rich and poor girls, celebrities and local girls, all want the same rich guys.
It's even worse if the girl in question is rich, her desperation for chasing him is higher. Local girls simply feel intimidated and back out to avoid too much embarrassment.
shocked
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Angelina996(f): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:
every woman desire a financially buoyant man whether she has her own money or not, whether her parents are rich or not, a financially buoyant guy is their heart desire.

Have u ever wondered why Linda Ikeji fell cheapily for Sholaye Jeremy Because she was excited she finally caught a billionaire guy to love, u think she didn't have broke and average guys asking her out for years Think again sis

She maybe rich herself or from rich family but no woman desires to date or marry a broke man. She may not be demanding money from the guy, but women just love the power and comfort money gives to their man, so all women love money and its not bad, so stop denying the obvious undecided

A girl may turn down a financial buoyant guy out of fear of being used and dumped by the guy and then accept a broke guy with good prospect with the hope that the guy will become financially buoyant in future and by then he won't take her for granted or say she came for his money since she started with him while he was struggling but in all, her hope is that the guy will still make it big financially in the future and if she waits for some years and no improvement, majority of ladies in such scenario will start to lower their love for the guy and will most likely follow another guy with better financial prospect.

It is only fear of being used and dumped that make some ladies to pretend like they don't desire a financially buoyant guy, but deep down their heart, their secret prayer is to meet a financially capable guy that will cherish them undecided

I hate it when ladies pretend not to love what they love. Guys love physically attractive ladies with big bombom and standing breast and they don't pretend or lie about it, so ladies must learn to stand their ground and damn the consequences, no need trying to act different cos even if u do, every man all over the world know that women love power and money gives a man power.

If you doubt me, go and watch "Scarface" by Al Pacino. You can google it, download and watch and learn
Thank you, but those up there are known facts. Yes! Women love power, but falling at his feet for his money is what I'm not supporting.
I like ur submission

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by abarat: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Angelina996:

Thank you, but those up there are known facts. Yes! Women love power, but falling at his feet for his money is what I'm not supporting.
I like ur submission
your assertion still points out the fact that nothing like unconditional/true love

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by kense88: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Ray97:
lol. I experienced somtin similar.. I concluded not fal in love or even get married until i have money after my first failed relationship she had money and stuff but we couldnt blend had to break up after finaly after breaking and making up several times. I thought ive moved on and focusd on my goals to make bills, then a lady friend of mine (sec skul crush) appeard 4rm no wer. I didnt take her serious at first. Then she started confessing love to me writing love poems 4 me and so but i still didnt budge.. One day i gave in, taught ive met "the one" because unlike my first girlfriend she listened and picked interest in my future hussling plans.

one day she just said look lets just be friends.. She kept telling me that she loves me with all her heart and at the same time asking us to be just friends.. I actually saw it coming. She might have done the calculations in her head. If she waits or gives me hope that she'l stick around, she might be experiencing menopause then. lol.

she friendzoned me in such a way that she might come back to me if things go gold for me and at the same time go out to look 4 big fishes. In that we it'll be win win 4 her..

some experience makes us wiser.
From my experience, most of our ladies are very selfish. Most of the ones that hang around, have not gotten a better offer. Ones a better offer shows up, then she zooms. But there are still very few exceptions

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
kense88:
From my experience, most of our ladies are very selfish. Most of the ones that hang around, have not gotten a better offer. Ones a better offer shows up, then she zooms. But there are still very few exceptions
lol i swear.. Any lady that is nice,natural and lovely is either not a human being or she has an interior motive.. That my take..

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by carter009(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2018
That's why some rich guys treat this ladies as Shit, they know that this Broke hungry ladies don't love them but there money, imagine my friend was telling me how he is fucking 3 sisters, I was a party last night, you need to see what some girls are doing all in they name of money,, seriously guys need to work hard and make money and you will see how they so called big girls will be chasing you like Flies.

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by herzernIsHere: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2018
franchasng:

You have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
mhiztaexpensive:
Lol! I can relate. I always advice young guys that they should hustle before going into a relationship. To me, relationship for a hustling young man is a total distraction.
hmmm, it's not always that way o grin
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
mhiztaexpensive:
Lol! I can relate. I always advice young guys that they should hustle before going into a relationship. To me, relationship for a hustling young man is a total distraction.
you look good by the way, do you have a girlfriend? grin can I send you a pm wink cheesy?
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by xeroxje: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=74071141]
while you are chasing money don't forget to f*ck the sh*t outta them grin
[/quote
correct guy .I dey feel u
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by mhiztaexpensive(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mofetoluwa6:
you look good by the way, do you have a girlfriend? grin can I send you a pm wink cheesy?
Lol!
Re: My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
mhiztaexpensive:
Lol!
you didn't answer any of my questions ;Dlol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? / My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.