Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Dating Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Cousin (678 Views)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Cousin by Sniper4real(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2018
Pls, Nairalander.

Someone will just be having beautiful and handsome cousin and one can't date them.

Just thinking though, is it that bad to date your cousin?
Re: Dating Cousin by ValCon888: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Please bro. Don't.

I have been in your situation before. I have a lil cousin that stays in the UK. She came back with her fam when my sister got married. I never knew she had lustful intentions towards me until one afternoon i was sleeping in my room and this girl came in and locked the door. In my dream i felt a hand rubbing me on my chest. I woke up and saw her lying on my bed with a see-through nightie and her hands on me.

Know what i did?

I gently got up, put on my shirt and walked out of the room. She was very embarrassed by my actions and tried avoiding me the remainder of her stay.

Know what i did again?

I walked up to her and told her what she did was wrong cos we are cousins. And stuff like that can destroy a family. But that doesn't mean we both can't be cool with each other.

She's still one of my best pals till today.

So please bro, don't.

There are billions of handsome boys and beautiful girls out there. Your family should remain sacrosanct.

This answer may not prove popular, but follow the voice of reason.
Re: Dating Cousin by Sniper4real(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Rocktation
Farano
Re: Dating Cousin by ITbomb(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2018
That's the devil using your head to Select 700 odds games

1 Like

Re: Dating Cousin by Sniper4real(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2018
ITbomb:
That's the devil using your head to Select 700 odds games

Na jackpot if e enter o
Re: Dating Cousin by Kingsley10000: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2018
date buh no sex
Re: Dating Cousin by Sniper4real(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2018
ValCon888:
Please bro. Don't.

I have been in your situation before. I have a lil cousin that stays in the UK. She came back with her fam when my sister got married. I never knew she had lustful intentions towards me until one afternoon i was sleeping in my room and this girl came in and locked the door. In my dream i felt a hand rubbing me on my chest. I woke up and saw her lying on my bed with a see-through nightie and her hands on me.

Know what i did?

I gently got up, put on my shirt and walked out of the room. She was very embarrassed by my actions and tried avoiding me the remainder of her stay.

Know what i did again?

I walked up to her and told her what she did was wrong cos we are cousins. And stuff like that can destroy a family. But that doesn't mean we both can't be cool with each other.

She's still one of my best pals till today.

So please bro, don't.

There are billions of handsome boys and beautiful girls out there. Your family should remain sacrosanct.

This answer may not prove popular, but follow the voice of reason.

Thanks
Re: Dating Cousin by Sniper4real(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Kingsley10000:
date buh no sex

Date no sex? That's A difficult situation mehn

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (video) / Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me / Advice Needed On This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.