Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? (3976 Views)

Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by webmaster3: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2007
typical if naija girls,they all want a secured future with an already made guy. cos the guy is workiing and all of a sudden he has increased in height. your friend is freaking greedy.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by webmaster3: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2007
typical of naija girls,they all want a secured future with an already made guy. cos the guy is workiing and all of a sudden he has increased in height. your friend is freaking greedy.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by jaybaby(f): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
Another of 'em Stories!
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by ronnieslimz(f): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2007
abi oo angry
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by FactorChic(f): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2007
NONSENSE!!!!!! angry angry
she does not know what she wants!
so she dumped the guy, i bet she made up those excuses for dumping him
I'm sure she dated him just because she wanted to be with someone, not because she likes him

wait did she dump the second guy now?

lol, she thinks d short guy is still in love with her?
if I'm the guy, I WILL NEVER TAKE HER BACK!
what, if he takes her back nowm sne she sees someone else, a tall one, with a job, then she will dump him again

I'm sorry to say, but she stupid!
let her make up her damn mind, and not worry about anything
rubbish! grin
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by bennie019(f): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2007
dats is so wicked, its like a guy who i love so much dumping me cos am ugly n not gud enough (imagine how i wld feel) then years later he come cos he thinks am wife material. how na?

well young lady its sad u never know wht you hav until u ve lost it, allow the guy n im shortness so he can find someone who truly cares abt him and loves him just the way he is. one more thing u shd marry a guy cos you love him and not cos you hav to get married or he has a job!!!!
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by mukina2: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2007
grin
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by pati(f): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2007
If ur friend is sincerely in love with the tall guy she should foreget his joblessness and wait for him since she is already working.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by slazzy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2007
hi, my stand on this is that there should be effective communication in any relationship. If for some reason you dont fancy a guy or girl whats the point starting off a relationship with him or her? It doesn't make sense. Then if for some reason(s) you dont fancy him or her anymore why wait for so long a time to tell him. If you happened to be in the same shoes as him how would you feel? I personally dont believe in double dating, it should be one person at a time. It's unfair, i really pity this guy that is about to be dumped. Its not a nice thing for one to experience. I guess she's been saying all them stuffs like i love u so much and dont wonna lose u to this guy.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2007
A very stupid story. It just doesn't make sence.
Oh! i forgot that most naija girls date or marry not just for love.
Its a very normal thing in nigeria.

So guys, try to understand the a**hole. How can she do otherwise?
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by squirrel20(f): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
IT'S REALLY CLEAR YOUR FRIEND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS,
SHE CAN'T EAT HER CAKE AND HAVE IT AT THE SAME TIME,
JUST TELL HER TO LEAVE THE FIRST GUY IN PEACE BECOS BY THE TIME SHE MEETS ANOTHER TALL PERSON WITH A GOOD JOB AND EVERYTHING SHE'LL DUMP HIM AGAIN WHICH IS NOT FAIR. TELL HER TO BE CAREFUL AS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by Deji1010(m): 3:33am On Mar 09, 2008
I think your friend need spiritual and physical deliverance.todays world where men are scarce,she got one and she messed it up.None of the 2 guys will marry her because she would have show to the tall guy that his not financial okay,women ego.
tell your friend to cover her face in shame and learn 4rm her mistake and go on with life.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by henry007(m): 3:37am On Mar 09, 2008
she wld become an ageing prostitute in no time, NEXT!!!
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by iykedee: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2008
How dare u ask such a question? Posterity will catch up with her, she just can't keep flipping to the side where the grass is greener. She left the "short guy" for a silly reason in my opinion, if she ever goes back to him, he'll pay her in her own coins. Three years into the new guy, she is willing to leave him cos he aint got a job. What if he had a job and later lost it after they got married, would she leave him? She does not deserve any of the two guys cos she is willing to leave any one of them at any given sunday for the other.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by babygirlfl: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2008
Thats why it is not advisable to accept any one that dumped you in the past. If someone dumps you, the person does not love you and if the person comes back, it's not because the person loves you, it is for an entirely different reason. Don't give you heart away to be sliced into pieces again. To the poster, I have no advice for such selfish friend of yours. The advise above is for any one in your friends short guys situation.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by allonym: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2008
lol, advice here is funny.

@OP - your friend needs to figure out what she wants and which guy best provides that. . if it's even either one of them.

There is nothing wrong about ending a relationship if it ultimately will not lead to the things you want.
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by joycee87: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2008
the girl is sick no doubt,did she not notice her first guys character before?he paid for her computer fees and went visiting her,still she did not notice that he was soft,im sure by then she was saying to herself"my man is very romantic" now that she has met another person the word romantic turned sour and is now soft,now y would she want to end up wt d same soft guy?because he works?if i were d guy if i see her 1000 miles away from me,i'd tow her away with black maria
Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by 2sexy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
ginajuice: As i am posting this topic, am still confused on what to tell my friend, so i decided that Nairalanders will be of great help to me as per the advise i shld give her. My friend was my best friend back then in school. she had a pretty rough life with guys. Before she finished her HND, she met this guy whom she really didnt fancy at first because she said the guy likes to front and always wants to be noticed (maybe because d guy is not too tall.) At first d guy cudnt hv the guts to approach her so he sent a classmate of hers to help tell her of his intention. she later met with d guy on a date, but she cudnt imagine herself falling for this guy, but they seeing each other almost all the time before the guy finished n left school.

She later finished herself and she met d guy again by chance, d guy continued from where he stop, showering her with lots of care, attention n love, she was confused n decided to seek for my opinion about the guy whether she shld agree to d guy n go into a relationship, she however said she don't think she can marry him based on d fact she analysed earlier n moreover, she wants to marry a tall guy because she is not too tall herself.

Well i told her d guy is not bad n she shld leave that fantasy of tall guys n give him a try. she agreed n they started a relationship, she actually enjoyed herself, the guy went ahead to pay for her Computer 2 wks crash programm be4 she will proceed for her NYSC. ok lets say the relationship lasted for just 3mths because she went for her Youth service in September.

d guy almost weeped because she was leaving, he saw her off to d park n refused to leave. After the 3wks orientation camp, she came back to lag (she was posted to Sokoto State) to see this guy, n he spoilt her silly. she went back, 2 wks later this guy came all the way from lag. to visit her in sokoto n spent 3 nights with her. D guy eventually left n suddenly she met this other guy there in sokoto, they were all serving together. u wont believe it, my friend fell for this other guy and they started dating, they stayed together like couples while in youth service, they both finished n came back to lag. then the big wahala now started, she didnt know how to tell her first guy about this new guy, so she was playing the two games(seeing the first guy n d new guy). At a later point she got feed up of playing two games. She felt she was hurting her 1st guy by not telling him d truth. she told me she has made up her mind and decided that she sticks with her new guy. Her reasons for leaving the 1st guy is summarised below:

Her 1st guy is too soft, that she fears she will sit on his head, d guy is afraid of her, afraid that she might leave him, he is not always comfortable when he sees her with any tall person.
- D guys listens to alot of gossips about her outside, because it happens that most of g guy's friends went to d same school with her. because d guy drinks alot, he is always in d coy. of his friends that drink, n when they sit, they tend to gossip alot. Although he tells her weneva he sees her of what people r saying about her and she gets angry n tell d guy that if he wants to hear anything about her, he shld tell n she would gladly narrate her escapeds in school. but d guy wont listen.

- he loves her like a school boy who just fell inlove for d first time, so it irritates her at times. she sees d guy as being weak and not strong enough to protect her.
- she said she is still not comfortable with d guy's stature.

So she eventually left d guy for this other she met in NYSC. it wasnt easy though because d 1st guy cried when they parted. Now she is in d 3year relationship with this older guy, but unfortunately while she is working now, the guy is still searching for a job. she is kind of frustrated n wants to get married very soon. Meanwhile her 1st guy is already working.
Now she wants to go back to her 1st guy knowing very that he still loves her very much n he would take her back. But she is scared because she knows it wont be easy like that, knowing she has really hurt d guy.

so please want do u think she shld do in this circumstances.
your friend is wicked and thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit / I Want To Test Drive A Chic On NL / How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.