Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (21830 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Elxandre:
I'm not understanding bro. sad It's not like you can date everyone you meet on the way.

Don't mind these guys. grin
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Ayobami7(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Noted
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by HasaqFriendly(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Electricboy:
am tired ...I was actually in d friendzone b4...but now I have been brother zoned..I don't know wat to do...any suggestions??
Damn!!! ery soon she'l come to ask you hu to date amongst her two boyfriends.
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
ONCE YOU'RE IN THE FRIEND ZONE, YOU CAN NEVER GET OUT. THATS THE BITTER TRUTH
hmm friendzoner.

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Show her love that will make her legs quiver. That can be a nice meal, hangout, shopping etc.

Then leave her alone. Make sure you don't contact her. If she tries to contact you, take long to reply. Don't show any interest. Make your replies brief and cliffhanging.

During that period, her brain will reformat and she'll be all over you and yearning for your kok

These ladies are bunch of confused beings who don't know what they want.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Daeylar:
Can't guys be friends with ladies without complaining about being in a friendzone?
No food, No friend.

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by ColdIce: 3:22am On Dec 25, 2018
all for one smelling pisssyyy

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Jakalx: 3:40am On Dec 25, 2018
Lol can't people of the opposite sex be friends.. N what's with the fuss about friendzoning? If you are to date somebody, is friendship not part of the process? How do you date someone you don't know or understand?
But NO!!
Girls will use being friends as an opportunity to manipulate here and guys will use being friends to try to make a desperate move always here in Nigeria...
Apparently dating here in Nigeria is just fornication and one night stands in disguise.. smh
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
Which bitter truth?
You can walk away and get an amazing individual who values you. Our world doesn't revolve around one person. That is why we have people in excess especially women.
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Godspower35(m): 5:39am On Dec 25, 2018
NICE ONE
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nigerian guys and pussy!

So a guy can not be friends with a lady again?

Nawa o undecided
Can you be my "friend" without request or demands relating to money?
F**k the hell out of here!!

2 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by FreshBoss007: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:

lies!!!!

how to leave the friend zone is by asking her best friend out and showering that friend with love

the Friend zone is for losers who decide to stay in a sinking ship when there are cruise boats around him

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by oshaosha2014(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Hungry girl. It is always about the money and comfort for them. And they feel they are doing you a favour because they have a smelly hole between their legs. Ask this one what she’s bringing to the table. Nothing. Not different from the ‘poor’ guys she despise.

pocohantas:
I don't get this fuss about FZ. Why are guys always the one crying? Must you date every lady? Considering say na una judge pass.

I am looking for who will FZ me sef. A comfortable guy, not all these broke ones that will be telling me their problems and blaming Buhari for every. Correct guy wey get sense, come get money, na there friendship dey sweet.

5 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nigerian guys and pussy!

Nawa o undecided
you these ladies are getting it wrong.
I can be friends with a lady without any feelings. That's not friendzoning.

But if I love this girl, but she fails to see it and sees me as just a friend, that's friendzoning.

Don't get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by 3mmyz(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2018
When baba said "delete all the pictures you downloaded from her Facebook" that one got me, but I'm that type of guy that requests beautiful pictures of my female friends just for memory sake. I sure can click outta friend zone anytime but most of y'all don't get the advantage of being friend zoned, you don't spend much and you can actually get your way just like the main guy (it's all about techniques) don't get it twisted.

Lovely read anyways, Merry Christmas y'all!
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by akaahs(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2018
SweetBuns:
Just wanna believed isn't from ur heart. Try me nd see wonders
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by noob03saibot(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Rilwayne001:
Nice thread. Time to gather as much babe as I can. No more wasting time with one idiot. shocked grin cheesy
I tell you bro. One idiot who is feeling like a god. I was once in that state. Some girls can be very heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Rilwayne001: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2018
noob03saibot:
I tell you bro. One idiot who is feeling like a god. I was once in that state. Some girls can be very heartless.

Very very. To minimize your risk, gather as much as you can.

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nigerian guys and pussy!

Nawa o undecided
When you actually don't want to be just a friend with her, it's wrong sticking around under the umbrella of "just friends" with her...

You will come across as being manipulative.

State ur intention(s) from the outset, if she don't feel the same, it will be foolish of u trying to convince her to feel what she will never feel for you..
Cut ur losses and move on..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by jaafree: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2018
why wasting all these English when u can do it in just a sentence like.
Hey, I know u sees me as a friend but what I am feeling for u is now love, I love u and I realized you are the girl of my dream.
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by kunleweb: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2018
niggi4life:
There are different types of guys!
Some guys really enjoy and endure the chase.

Some guys don't have much time to be ignored

I once dated a girl way back in d uni.. She actually kept me in that friend zone.. We were in d same Dept in uni, so once it's exam period she draws closer to me( i was driving a honda EOD back then and for OSU way back during exam period bus dey scarce..

I will drive to her crib, pick her and her friends up and drive down to mini campus.

After exams i will go and drop her back in her crib and head up to PS(permanent site at Ago to go and pick my babe. I was like her slave then but not even a hug from this babe.
When we finished school and i enter Canada, this babe begin dey show love ooo...when i got back from Canada to spend some days with my siblings i ran into her... Lodged at one hotel and invited her....... I straff dis babe like there's no tomorrow... Bottom line of d gist... Never try and tame a guy(keeping a FZ) cos every guy u see has an animal instincts within

I hope you didn't give any extra favors to the she-goat besifes straffing her?
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by kunleweb: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2018
john650:

Any woman who friends zones you or brother zones you was never meant for you. Oftentimes, they are women with character and personality flaws. They are only attracted to men who are mysterious or make life a bit challenging for them and they struggle to understand the man. A man is often mysterious because he is trying to hide something, like he is married but claims to be single or doesn't have the money he flaunts. That is why playboys tend to be more succesful attracting women. A playboy gives out just enough information to keep a woman on the hook, but not all information because he would loose her if she knew everything about him.

You cannot be somebody else to attract a woman who likes you. Eventually your true character will come out and she will friend zone you anyway.

It is best to be yourself right at the very beginning. It is true you do not have to stalk her to show your feelings towards her. That will turn most women off. You need to show maturity and that comes with age or experience. A twenty year old is more likely to be friend zoned because of anxiety to please a girl because they have not had enough exposure.

The best piece of the year. Extra ssmooth comment.

Nice one bro
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by kunleweb: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Show her love that will make her legs quiver. That can be a nice meal, hangout, shopping etc.

Then leave her alone. Make sure you don't contact her. If she tries to contact you, take long to reply. Don't show any interest. Make your replies brief and cliffhanging.

During that period, her brain will reformat and she'll be all over you and yearning for your kok

These ladies are bunch of confused beings who don't know what they want.

Sharp brov

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Evercurious(f): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
RTSC:
Have you ever noticed that ladies don't friend zone rich guys,.

Some ladies do...
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Evercurious(f): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
MGab25:
Being in the friend zone means you've screwed up, probably right from the beginning or just along the line. It really hurts and might go the extra mile to give you sleepless nights that you wonder why exactly you've gone wrong — while still going wrong.

In the friend zone, she’s feeling absolutely no attraction for you and she’s thinking of you only as a friend and NOTHING MORE.
It's widely believed that once you get yourself in that hell hole called friend zone, you're forever in the friend zone and that nothing you do can get you away from there.

This sucks but I know where you’re at and how you’re feeling about it; I'm here not just to prove you wrong but to also help you get yourself out of there.

Trying to talk your way out of the friend zone, attempting to convince her of what a great guy you are, why you’re better than that “jerk” she likes, and what a big mistake she’s making by not seeing how “good” of a guy you are is something that won’t work and won’t get you anywhere closer to dating her.

The phrase “actions speak louder than words” comes into play big time when you’re trapped in the friend zone because your ACTIONS are what put you in the friend zone in the first place.

This part one of the ways to get the hell out of that shit hole called "friend zone", seem to have in common (behaviorally speaking) how you can change your behaviour towards that girl so as to leave that dark and lonely room.

1. Accept That You’re In the Friend Zone – Don’t Lie To Yourself

– Accept the reality of the situation.
– Accept that YOUR ACTIONS put you there.
– Accept that you won’t EVER escape the friend zone unless you change your thinking, actions, and habits.
– Accept that, for one reason or another, she doesn’t want the type of guy you’re being and something about it doesn’t make her “feel” attraction for you.
– Accept that the only way you’ll ever escape the friend zone is to change your thoughts, behavior, and habits around her and all other women.
– The problem isn’t women and that they don’t appreciate a “great” guy like you.
– The problem isn’t the other guys who are “jerks” and “bad boys"
– The problem isn’t that the world doesn’t work the way it’s “supposed to”.

In any situation, acceptance is the first step to overcoming that situation.

2. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

She doesn’t want a guy who has a “poor me” attitude and she’s definitely not going to let you out of the friend zone because she feels sorry for you.

– Don’t feel sorry for yourself.
– Don’t be mad at yourself.
– Don’t feel like you’re a loser.
– Don’t feel like women will never like you as more than a friend.

You’ll only make your mental state worse and getting out of the friend zone will become that much harder.
So when you accept where you’re at, just tell yourself, “Ok it’s cool. I’m not upset and I’m not going to beat myself up. I got myself into this and I’ll get myself out of it.”

3. Stop obsessing over her

If she’s on your mind the second you wake up, every minute of every hour of every day, and you’re constantly staring at her pictures on Facebook, it’s too much.
It’s kind of creepy and, over time, not healthy.

– Get a life and become so busy that the last thing you have time for is to think about her.
– Get rid of her photos from the “downloads” section of your phone that you stole off of Facebook.
– Stop stalking her on Facebook to see what she’s doing, where she’s at, what she’s posted, or who she’s talking to.
– Stop talking about her and asking about her when you’re around mutual friends.

4. Reduce the frequency at which you call her

If you want the level of attraction she feels for you to change drastically, you have to stop calling and texting so much.

You have to give her a break.
You have to chill out.
She’s not going anywhere.
You’re not going to die if you don’t talk to her for a while.
She’s not going to be worried sick that something happened to you.
You need to create what I’ve heard Frank Kern call a “pattern interrupt”.
If the pattern is that you call and text every damn day, you need to interrupt the pattern by not calling and texting her every day.
You need to interrupt the pattern of her only seeing you as a friend by disappearing and making her go, “Whoa. Where did he go? I haven’t heard a peep from him for a week.”

Not calling and texting so much will GET HER ATTENTION and interrupt that pattern she has of you in her mind.
When you catch her attention, she’s now paying attention to you more than she normally does.

5. Become More of A Challenge – Make Her Work For It

She’s automatically going to throw you in the friend zone when you’re WAY too easy.
She doesn’t want way too easy.
She doesn’t want you to lay down and say, “I’m all yours! Come and get it!”
It’s not worth her time if it’s not a challenge for her.

Have you ever noticed that she seems to be way more interested in the guys who talk to other women, have a girlfriend, or even a WIFE way more than a guy who’s throwing himself at her?
You ever notice she’s way more interested in the guy who has more female options and won’t settle for just any woman?

Well, that's because women are VERY competitive by nature.
They want the guy that all the other women want.
They want the guy who won’t just let her have him so easily.
You think women put on all that make-up and dress real sexy when they go out only for the guys?

They’re also doing it so no other “bitches” look better than them. Don’t believe me? Ask a very attractive woman who gets a lot of male attention. Women want to win and they don’t want other “bitches” getting what they can’t have.

So when you stop calling and texting so much, that’s your first step to becoming harder to get.
That’s showing her you’re no longer “in her back pocket” and you’re not so easy anymore.

6. Become more unpredictable

Telling her your life story IS NOT what makes her feel attraction for you.

– It’s not what makes her think you’re an amazing man.
– It’s not what makes her want to hop in bed with you.
– It’s not what makes her want you as “more than a friend”.

Telling her your life story takes all of the mystery, excitement, and wonder out of the equation and just leaves her with you – a guy who told her everything there is to know and now she’s bored.
Think about what makes someone so fun, exciting, and cool when you meet them and makes you want to hang out with them all of the time – it’s because you’re getting to know them!

If they told you everything there is to know within the first day of meeting them, you wouldn’t be as excited anymore to hang out with them and you probably wouldn’t have as much fun with them.

When you’re not mysterious, she’ll find you boring, dull, unexciting, she’ll have nothing left to “wonder” about, and she’ll automatically stick you in the friend zone.
SHE WANTS the fun and excitement of not knowing everything about you.
So stop opening your mouth about the details of your life.

Logical thinking convinces you that the less she knows about you, the less she’ll want to hang around you but the opposite is actually true.
The less she knows, the more “fun” she’ll have getting to know you.

7. Give a room to miss you

So when you disappear for a while and you quit calling and texting so much, you are giving her the opportunity to miss you, think about you, and wonder about you.
You’re interrupting the pattern in her mind and she’s feeling a void in her life because your behavior is changing.
Her mind switches from what she was doing to “What happened to...?”
And before you know it, she’s missing you and wants to talk to you to know how you’re doing, what you’re doing, and who you’re doing it with.
Women are very curious by nature and you must use her curiosity to your advantage in order to start pulling yourself out of that friend zone. You must stand out by being absent.

To be continued...

READ MORE HERE:https://www.yugo.com.ng/2018/10/calculated-ways-to-leave-friend-zone.html

Ladies could also be friend-zoned too
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Snow87(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
oga op let not this female matter follow u enter 2019 o. Am counting my money I can't hear u
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by xest(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
pocohantas:
I don't get this fuss about FZ. Why are guys always the one crying? Must you date every lady? Considering say na una judge pass.

I am looking for who will FZ me sef. A comfortable guy, not all these broke ones that will be telling me their problems and blaming Buhari for every. Correct guy wey get sense, come get money, na there friendship dey sweet.
una women no dey get money? Na only man go dey give una? Lazy naija girls wey no dey spend on themselves unless man give dem. Abeg park one side

1 Like

Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by xest(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
jonath0012:
I learnt the secret of avoiding friendzoneship about 7 years ago... Oh God, thank you for the insight.

There is no way a girl can friendzone me again. I solely determine if a girl is worth to be with me or not. It is a secret that took me many years to learn..

If you wanna learnt, contact me. Of course it is not free.
go and eat it.
Re: Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2018
There are not steps to getting out of the Friend Zone. Just walk away. Simple. !!
Alot of fvcktards here think they can achieve this by taking steps. U dont take steps fool, u walk AWAY from d Zone..!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Man Ask For Money From His Girlfriend Or Wife ??? / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.