Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

I regret knowing masturbation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I regret knowing masturbation (6288 Views)

EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Tell me one person in the world that you are in total doctrinal alignment with.
Jesus Christ

Ranchhoddas:
Who is the complete package?
No one yet is the complete package. Complete package is the destination.

"Do you have any character flaw that you can point to?" is what you asked, so I replied: "I am work in progress. I dont pretend that I am the complete package Ranchhoddas" but it seems people dont like to hear honest, truthful and straightforward answers when given.

Ranchhoddas:
Not all pastors are fraudulent.
These are your words not mine. I have never said all pastors are fraudulent

Ranchhoddas:
Is that an Ebenezer Obey song. Did not know. I could have sworn it was KSA.

I first read about that song before I listened to it. In a book titled "Philosophical Essays" by Tam David West. The chapter was titled "The 'Ketekete' Tendency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uS5Qy8X1w
It is Ebenezer Obey alright. When young, I used to know all the words by heart and sing along
It's actually playing right now and me bobbing my head to it reminiscing.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Dont love the reply. Dont find it funny. Dont get entertained with a "hahahahahahahaha.......... LOL" by the reply.

One of only persons who is going to be real with you on this matter you're have issues with is, by the grace and power of God, me.
I'll tell you truthfully and honestly how it and everything related to it, is.
I am not on this thread to deceive you nor to lead astray anybody else for that matter. My hands are clean.

Okay Mr Man. so what's ur take on masturbation?
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mikefrik:
Okay Mr Man. so what's ur take on masturbation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
You can't handle the truth!
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Dont love the reply. Dont find it funny. Dont get entertained with a "hahahahahahahaha.......... LOL" by the reply.

One of only persons who is going to be real with you on this matter you're have issues with is, by the grace and power of God, me.
I'll tell you truthfully and honestly how it and everything related to it, is.
I am not on this thread to deceive you nor to lead astray anybody else for that matter. My hands are clean.
Okay Mr Man. so what's your take on the matter wey dey ground. And if u like make your hand dirty, na still your clothe u go use am stain/dirty
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mikefrik:
Okay Mr Man. so what's your take on the matter wey dey ground.
My humble 10 takes are already on the table, before being transferred to the ground

Mikefrik:
And if u like make your hand dirty, na still your clothe u go use am stain/dirty
My guy has funny bones. Have you got more gags like this? Stop the jokes men, you know your difficult and embarrassing situation is serious, you better stop playing with it. Wink, wink.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
My humble 10 takes are already on the table, before being transferred to the ground

My guy has funny bones. Have you got more gags like this? Stop the jokes men, you know your difficult and embarrassing situation is serious, you better stop playing with it. Wink, wink.
Mr Man. I joke with people like you who doesn't need the real gist. What is that difficult and embarrassing situation that is more serious than you being brainwashed by science ehn?. even if I'm in any situation, then you are also in with me, "By their fruits you shall know them"
Continue wanking your destiny out. But don't die in the act, as you would need to educate your sons and daughters on how to self-service very very well. u know what I mean now. #LikeFatherLikeSon. winks......... �
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Mikefrik:
Mr Man. I joke with people like you who doesn't need the real gist. What is that difficult and embarrassing situation that is more serious than you being brainwashed by science ehn?. even if I'm in any situation, then you are also in with me, "By their fruits you shall know them"
Continue wanking your destiny out.
Look at this man, who are you saying ''Continue wanking your destiny out." to?

Wasnt it you who publicly said you are unhappy or uncomfortable over masturbating?
Why are you now trying to rope me and/or others with you and your pastime?

Are you trying to rope me and/or others with you because you're that desperate for company?
Or is it because you believe in the saying: "there's safety in numbers"?

Mikefrik:
But don't die in the act, as you would need to educate your sons and daughters on how to self-service very very well. u know what I mean now. #LikeFatherLikeSon. winks......... �
Worry about your difficult and embarrassing situation first
At the rate you're going and the path you've taken to, if not careful, you'll be with the difficult and embarrassing situation for a long time.

Are you scared of the truth or just not ready for the truth?
Dont look for things, you are not ready to find or know about.
Maybe you're so hopelessly dependent on it, that you are not ready to have it unplugged
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by tintingz(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2018
NoisyNaybour001:

Pls don't misinform or mislead people before d anger of God rest on you, what do u mean by masturbation is natural, what d heck is dat! see there is a demon spirit attached to it OK...... I pray God reveals himself to u
There is no demon attached to masturbation and nothing like anger of one silly sky master. Your God should be concern about saving his children from suffering.

It has been studied that over 98% men, teenage boys/girls and women masturbate and no health risk according medics except addiction, it is even used in the medical. It has been consider normal and natural.

Learn the definition of natural, what is positive and negative, even earthquake is natural!

Educate yourself and stop reading that ancient Jewish book written by some troglodytes ignorant Jews.

1 Like

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by NoisyNaybour001(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2018
tintingz:
There is no demon attached to masturbation and nothing like anger of one silly sky master. Your God should be concern about saving his children from suffering.

It has been studied that over 98% men, teenage boys/girls and women masturbate and no health risk according medics except addiction, it is even used in the medical. It has been consider normal and natural.

Learn the definition of natural, what is positive and negative, even earthquake is natural!

Educate yourself and stop reading that ancient Jewish book written by some troglodytes ignorant Jews.

I see where ur problem is coming from, at this point I can only pray for u, by God's grace u will come out of this
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by tintingz(m): 2:24am On Dec 29, 2018
NoisyNaybour001:

I see where ur problem is coming from, at this point I can only pray for u, by God's grace u will come out of this
Crap! Where is my problem coming from?

And please keep your prayers to yourself and channel your energy to something meaningful.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Jesus Christ
He's not on the face of the earth. He doesn't count.

No one yet is the complete package. Complete package is the destination.
When will you get there?

"Do you have any character flaw that you can point to?" is what you asked, so I replied: "I am work in progress. I dont pretend that I am the complete package Ranchhoddas" but it seems people dont like to hear honest, truthful and straightforward answers when given.
Okay

These are your words not mine. I have never said all pastors are fraudulent
Tell me one pastor you think is not fraudulent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uS5Qy8X1w
It is Ebenezer Obey alright. When young, I used to know all the words by heart and sing along
It's actually playing right now and me bobbing my head to it reminiscing.
It's a great song.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Look at this man, who are you saying ''Continue wanking your destiny out." to?
Oga de, na you i dey follow talk. Abi na your pikin moniker be that?
Don't worry, continue wanking your destiny and probably your future out, so that your future children will have no future to hold on to. shebi science says that 95percent of men masturbates? abi no be u talk am? Winks...... Shea u don forget, make I quote am for you.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Wasnt it you who publicly said you are unhappy or uncomfortable over masturbating?

Yes I'm the one who said so, so what's the big deal? hm?. I feel unhappy and uncomfortable because I have realized that masturbation is evil and leads to hell, and also that people like you who does masturbates but try to hide up will have greater damnation in hell if they don't repent. (so repent before time and grace runs out on you)
And i know you feel comfortable and happy while/after doing it because you have not discovered the truth yet. but I know you will. Na you go still come nairaland come open thread with the title (MASTURBATION IS EVIL).

1 Like

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Why are you now trying to rope me and/or others with you and your pastime?

Are you trying to rope me and/or others with you because you're that desperate for company?
Or is it because you believe in the saying: "there's safety in numbers"?

I'm not roping according to your strange and unusual English. Actually what I'm doing is trying to make you get sense and not perish in/with your ignorance. so the earlier you get over your ignorance, false believe, science based fact and try spirituality, the better for you, ur children, parents, and generation.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Or is it because you believe in the saying: "there's safety in numbers" to find or know about.

If you think that a man can derive company from social media then I think you need a medical checkup. Even if I was to derive any so called company, would it be from a freak fellow as urself? LoL. And please bother about urself and leave others. because on the judgement day everyman shall stand for himself. Shea u understand? Winks.........
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Worry about your difficult and embarrassing situation first
At the rate you're going and the path you've taken to, if not careful, you'll be with the difficult and embarrassing situation for a long time.

No you are wrong again. but not to worry I have the whole time in the universe to correct you and probably your ignorance.
I don't have to worry about anything because I have discovered my problem and fighting it. The person who should be worried is you because you are yet to discover your problem.
So you see? I'm not in any fucking situation.
No I won't be in any situation any longer because I'm getting free in Jesus name. I would recommend that you see a psychiatrist, doctor, pastor, psychologist..... because your problem is much.
THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Mikefrik:
Oga de, na you i dey follow talk. Abi na your pikin moniker be that?
Don't worry, continue wanking your destiny and probably your future out, so that your future children will have no future to hold on to.

shebi science says that 95percent of men masturbates? abi no be u talk am? Winks......
Shea u don forget, make I quote am for you.

Mikefrik:
Yes I'm the one who said so, so what's the big deal? hm?.

I feel unhappy and uncomfortable because I have realized that masturbation is evil and leads to hell, and also that people like you who does masturbates but try to hide up will have greater damnation in hell if they don't repent. (so repent before time and grace runs out on you)

And i know you feel comfortable and happy while/after doing it because you have not discovered the truth yet. but I know you will.
Na you go still come nairaland come open thread with the title (MASTURBATION IS EVIL).

Mikefrik:
I'm not roping according to your strange and unusual English.

Actually what I'm doing is trying to make you get sense and not perish in/with your ignorance.
so the earlier you get over your ignorance, false believe, science based fact and try spirituality, the better for you, ur children, parents, and generation.
When is your birthday?
I need to know, so to remember getting you a dictionary as a birthday gift

The less people know of a subject matter, the more stubbornly they think they know it
Take this as an unexpected missed education, learning and understanding opportunity.

I've let go, I've stopped waiting around. I've moved on.
You wont hear fiam again, from me, after this post to any mention of the MuttleyLaff moniker made by you
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
He's not on the face of the earth. He doesn't count.
Ah, haba, na you dey talk like this. Jesus counts. Jesus said: "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End" and there are you saying: "He doesn't count."

We owe a lot to Jesus so you can't discount Him.
This conversation of doctrinal alignment arose because of Jesus' doctrines, so I am in total doctrinal alignment with all that follow and adhere
to Jesus Christ's teachings

Ranchhoddas:
When will you get there?
I, you, each one of us, we and everybody else are told to be perfect by Jesus Christ. "Teleios" is the Greek word used in the original text for perfect, now that "teleios" greek word, contextually means, developed into a consummating completion by fulfilling the necessary process of going through the mill
Remember, we are work in progress, growing each day towards getting to be mature or come of age

Ranchhoddas:
Tell me one pastor you think is not fraudulent?
For the mere fact, that you call yourself a pastor, for the mere fact you permit others addressing you as pastor without correcting them, then such, already is fraudulent albeit out of ignorance.
Pastor is meant to be a verb anyway, not a noun. Jesus is the only noun Pastor, everyone else are just verb pastors.

Feeding (i.e. verb) the flock isnt a licence to be called a pastor/shepherd. The pastor title is reserved for Jesus, the True, One and Only Shepherd and so it isnt just fradulent calling yourself a pastor and/or permitting others addressing you as pastor without correcting them, it also is an indictment

It's actually similar to a parent administering medicine to an unwell child isnt a licence for the parent to be called a doctor or someone cooking for the family isnt a licence to be called a chef as if like one from any of those Michelin starred restaurants.

Ranchhoddas please I've always advised you not to shake tables, as you know quite well, it only leads to opening the can of worms on the table and letting out its pretty odious stench.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

When is your birth date?
I need to know, so to remember getting you a dictionary as a birthday gift

The less people know of a subject matter, the more stubbornly they think they know it
Take this as an unexpected missed education, learning and understanding opportunity.

I've let go, I've stopped waiting around. I've moved on.
You wont hear fiam again, from me, after this post to any mention of the MuttleyLaff moniker made by you
Oga de, what has my birth date got to do with whats on ground? it seems u don't understand good English o.
Well I want to ask you one question that will help your career- What religion are you?
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2018
Sorry o Ranchhoddas, I empathise with you.
I thought it was a one off, so didnt think of needing to warn you that there is something written on that my post that sets off the antispam bot to hide the post and gift, whoever responds, with a posting ban, when trying to post their reply and mentioning the post.

Avoid mentioning that my particular post about the table shake, like a plague. Dont touch it.
Copy out, whatever you need to reply to, afresh from it and just dont touch that post
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2018
Muttleylaff you now put magun on your posts abi? How did you know I was banned?
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Muttleylaff you now put magun on your posts abi?
How did you know I was banned?
I saw you with your pants down, looking puzzled and thinking to yourself "kini gbogbo palapala yi gan now?"

"kini gbogbo palapala yi gan now" loosely translated means "what the meaning is this nonsense all about now?"
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I saw you with your pants down, looking puzzled and thinking to yourself "kini gbogbo palapala yi gan now?"

"kini gbogbo palapala yi gan now" loosely translated means "what the meaning is this nonsense all about now?"
Kikiki...
I understand Yoruba quite well. Not a prolific speaker though.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Kikiki...
I understand Yoruba quite well. Not a prolific speaker though.
OK ooo then you definitely will know that "ifura ni ogun agba" loosely translated means "experience is a juju charm grown ups make avail of"

As I said, I actually suspected when I saw you with your pants down, looking puzzled and thinking to yourself "kini gbogbo palapala yi gan now?" and knew then on, that you got a ban too, on top of having your post hidden

As like almost every other thing, that has traditional remedies, "magun" has its too. I've tried reaching out to you via email about its.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
OK ooo then you definitely will know that "ifura ni ogun agba" loosely translated means "experience is a juju charm grown ups make avail of"
"Ifura"?
Not that well apparently.

As I said, I actually suspected when I saw you with your pants down, looking puzzled and thinking to yourself "kini gbogbo palapala yi gan now?" and knew then on, that you got a ban too, on top of having your post hidden

As like almost every other thing, that has traditional remedies, "magun" has its too. I've tried reaching out to you via email about its.
Okay.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
"Ifura"?
Not that well apparently.
Have you never heard "ifura ni ogun agba" casually used in Yoruba colloquials?

"Ifura" means being suspicious over something, keeping a strange feeling about something or someone, or that odd feeling had, over a thing

1 Like

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by ikorodureporta: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Mikefrik:
Having the knowledge about the act and sin called masturbation is the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I regret having the knowledge. I regret even meeting the person that introduced me to the act. twas in my secondary School days, I had a friend. he introduced me to the act and since then I have not been living a normal life. Am down as I want to serve God but it's drawing me back. I wish I had the power to stop this. I also wish I could see that my friend again- I would give him a beating of his life.

Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Have you never heard "ifura ni ogun agba" casually used in Yoruba colloquials?
Don't believe I have.

"Ifura" means being suspicious over something, keeping a strange feeling about something or someone, or that odd feeling had, over a thing
I get you.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by MuttleyLaff: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Don't believe I have. I get you.
Its the strange feeling you have, knowing something is wrong, something looks and feels odd but you cant place your finger on what it is, yet you just know that something isnt or doesnt look right but dont know why not

You have mail, long mail for that matter and now wiser about what to do. Miracles do happen.
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Ranchhoddas: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Its the strange feeling you have, knowing something is wrong, something looks and feels odd but you cant place your finger on what it is, yet you just know that something isnt or doesnt look right but dont know why not

You have mail, long mail for that matter and now wiser about what to do. Miracles do happen.
Seen your mail. Much appreciated. Miracles eh?
Re: I regret knowing masturbation by Mikefrik(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=74290232][/quote]
Who are you. and what is the reason behind your quoting me. ehn
Abi something dey worry you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] / Where Else Will I Run To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.