Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (57883 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by JasonScoolari: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
My gown is too short and my mum said, she won't allow me wear it out
Then wear a long socks or leggings.
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

My boyfriend kiss

This babe is giving me thoughts
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Divay22(f): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

This babe is giving me thoughts
You better stop it.
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by springtech(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Continue you hear, this year is coming to a close and you are planning how to go on another SIN TRIP in the new year?

Just remember, Jesus is coming soon sha.

How prepared are you.
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

You better stop it.
No,
Moving train scenario
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Dreyl(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
edicied:
Thailand babes are hot! grin
Very hot
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by dazzlingd(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Marriage is a cage,
Life's an adventure
The young man's life has been caged to one woman by a ring.
All men derserve freedom....
We only live once

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Encoreunltd(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Do you know why men find Asian girls irresistible? Its because they are small and their every every is small and would make any man with small joystick feel big and those girl can moan for Asia. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
EmagNig:
A UK man who had a fling with a Thai woman while on vacation in the Asian country has cried out for help after the woman sent a Christmas gift to him all the way from Thailand.

According to the man, he really had a good time in Thailand and the gift reminded him of his time in the country. He therefore doesn't want to discard of the gift, but he's concerned about his wife finding out.

Read his story below:

A girl I had sex with on holiday has sent me Christmas presents and I’m terrified my wife will find them – but I don’t want to give up my exotic lover.

I’m 39 and my wife is 36. I went away with two mates to Thailand leaving my missus at home with the kids who are seven and ten.

My friends and I had a great time, surrounded by cheap beer and gorgeous girls, although I didn’t take much notice of them until a young girl of 17 approached me.

She was so beautiful and I felt young again. She came on to me and I couldn’t resist her. We had mind-blowing sex that night and every night from then on until my holiday was over. I was happy to give her money because her family are very poor.

I’m now back at home but I can’t concentrate on my work. I keep sneaking away for naughty phone calls with her. My phone bills are sky-high and my workmates have noticed that I’m distracted.

My wife said a parcel had arrived for me last week. It had a Thai postmark on it so I knew it was from my long-distance lover. I told my wife the hotel were sending me a belt I’d left in my room and quickly squirrelled it away to my car where she couldn’t see it.

I opened the parcel when my wife was asleep and found my lover had sent me some personalised gifts – a mug and a T shirt both showing photos of her stark naked.

She looks as good as I remember. I’m worried about my wife finding out but I can’t bring myself to throw them away. I don’t want to leave my wife or give up my lover. I’m planning another trip to Thailand in the New Year.

https://lailasnews.com/my-wife-almost-found-christmas-gift-hot-girlfriend-sent-to-me-uk-tourist/

don't worry your wife is on nairaland reading your post
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Brother, your village people dey do you!!
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by propsvila: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
What if your wife on nairaland
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by ladykolly(f): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Don't mention the devil's name when you get caught.
Nothing is hidden for too long

1 Like

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by vicardino(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cutlass
dalass:

If it was a married woman that did this now, she'd be called a hoe but now its a married man....what should we call him tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by zealousayo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
e for cause serious wahala
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by jakandeola(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
My gown is too short and my mum said, she won't allow me wear it out
small pikin mummy girl. Lols so u are not matured enuf dat ur mum control u and Wat to wear yet u come to rooms and do anyhow
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Divay22(f): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
small pikin mummy girl. Lols so u are not matured enuf dat ur mum control u and Wat to wear yet u come to rooms and do anyhow
tongue Let it be
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by jakandeola(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

tongue Let it be
Lol mummys girl
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Divay22(f): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
Lol mummys girl
Yes o. Daddy's boy
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by jakandeola(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

Yes o. Daddy's boy
My dad is late in ur life Neva blog about dating to me again u cant call me boy wen am free to do Wat I want got house and property. Small girl go beg mummy to let u wear mini were all ur lap show and collect money for new year cloth
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Ozkar: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
edicied:
Thailand babes are hot! grin
until you sleep with a hot one that is also an ex-guy grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Diso60090(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Time waste while enjoying is not wasted

Let her come over to uk then you can have more puck
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by PrincewithGod(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Your sin will surely find you out.
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Divay22(f): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
My dad is late in ur life Neva blog about dating to me again u cant call me boy wen am free to do Wat I want got house and property. Small girl go beg mummy to let u wear mini were all ur lap show and collect money for new year cloth
Lemme alone Oga.
You win. I'm a mummy's girl.
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by jakandeola(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

Lemme alone Oga.
You win. I'm a mummy's girl.
nothing wrong wit dat baby girl but dont try to act big or matured wen u are small. Happy Xmas dear
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Divay22(f): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
nothing wrong wit dat baby girl but dont try to act big or matured wen u are small. Happy Xmas dear
Waka!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by JasonScoolari: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
Lmfao!!! grin Divay22, I hope you're learning from our boss. grin
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Ugosample(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sex tourism in Thailand is very common, especially amongst westerners
Even black folks are catching up too undecided
Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam are the main culprit customers

1 Like

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Divay22(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lmfao!!! grin Divay22, I hope you're learning from our boss. grin
You're working hand in hand with him abi angry
Don't worry, we'll meet on the other side
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Ugosample(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Toks2008:
Cooked up story.

Does not look cooked up o

these western men become something else when they get to Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam.

Sex tourism there is booming

1 Like

Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by JasonScoolari: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

You're working hand in hand with him abi angry
Don't worry, we'll meet into the other side
Baby girl, I am sorry. grin
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by jakandeola(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

Waka!
Na u sabi abeg. Waka well next time and grow up
Re: My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man by Divay22(f): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Baby girl, I am sorry. grin
I'm not accepting sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.