Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help (9823 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by flyca: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Obalola4:
grin

This is the husband. All of you are Mumu. Because she didn't tell you what she did. Because of you people's advices, the home is broken �
So being a husband grants him the privilege to cheat?

So she is better off in a heart-breaking relationship than in a broken home?

So she is better off feeding another irresponsible adult with scarce resources than save for herself and her kids.

If you answer this questions honestly and truthfully, you will know who the real muumu is.

Assuming she did something, instead of forgiving and talking about their differences like adults do, he turns to cheating, is it not safe to say that they should not be together?

As I said, it is just an advice. She mustn't follow it.
Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by mikkyjagga1(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
It's so sad reading comments and advice from people here, the mindset of a Nigerian or African when it comes to cheating is so pityful.
Her husband broke the trust and fidelity he swore to on the wedding day and has been with another woman leaving her with a broken heart and a health risk and all people can say is she should focus on her kids and herself??

My dear I am a man and I know how much I will hurt it it happened to me and you need to put you and your mental health first.
The fact he doesn't feel remorse shows his attitude towards cheating and shows how much he values you.
If you cheated he probably will send you out and you need to do the same, you shouldn't be with a man that has the propensity to cheat, you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help by Akeem79(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gratefulaheart:
I noticed he has been exchanging calls alot with a particular number on Whatsapp. So I asked him about it and he bacame defensive. He angrily asked for me to give him back his phone, and when i refused he forcefully collected it from me, twisting my fingers in the process.

I later got my hand on his phone at a later time and was able to get the number of the person. I called and i received the shock of my life when the female who answered the call said he's her boy friend and they have been seeing for a while now. She admitted they have been having sex in a hotel, that my husband told her he isn't married.

Thank God my call recorder was on. I have the qhole conversation stored on my phone. I was very calm although my conversation with the lady, wven though it's the hardest thing i have ever had to do.

I confronted my husband and he denied it. I played the recorded call and guess what? He still denied!

We have been married for 4 years with 2 kids. I feel so devastated and awful right now not knowing which way to turn.

He's not apologizing or feeling remorseful. This is too much of a betrayal and I just don't know how we could ever get past this. I feel so betrayed and can't believe he would do this and not think of the impact it would have on me and our kids. I thought we were soulmates and would grown old together.

I have been sobbing all day since i found out.

Has anyone ever gone through this? What is the right way to handle this?

Moderator* (Please no front page. Pls i beg of you cry

Las las you gota cheat back on him before you will get over it
And when it happens.... start preparing for divorce because that is where both of you are heading right now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I sell affordable Comfy Wears, Lounge Wears, Sleep Wears, Pjays / . / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Listen To Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.