Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger (11708 Views)

My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / Female Dancer Lures Mentally Unstable Man Into Having Sex With Her After Seeing / The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Elnino4ladies: 5:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Now this is height of foolishness SMH

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by UncleJudax(m): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2018
After the call, he started fuckin' me... hahaha

Hahaha...

Hahahaba

7 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by oyatz(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2018
I don't believe this story but if it is true...
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by PunchlineAmund(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Doctorfitz:
Insta girls be like "matured minds only "
"no long talk, go straight to the point "
"I'm fun loving "

Una Dey craze. .hookup kee u
���
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by PunchlineAmund(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2018
At the mention of a car, every.... (singing)

4 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Dreyl(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2018
We still have people like this

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Babamide(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2018
The Idiot went 3rounds and refused to come. He made me soar...........
Illiterate olosho

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by get2triumph: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2018
A must watch. Please share.
Drug abuse on the increase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEPcPqWw2M
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by carter009(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2018
Why are some girls so Stupid and foolish.
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Michelle55: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2018
;Dmy belle oh.. I can't stop laughing. Onye eriri eri.. Erigo ya cheesy.my sister take heart, you can't be unfucked. You wanted to play the dude but ended up being played. Chai, you bore the pains throughout the 3 rounds because of car and the car now sef you no see.. Your village people has finally bought your destiny for 2 kobo cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Bharekta: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Common sense is indeed not common.......
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by metroid(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by MannieA(f): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
".....i met a guy on your saturday hook up....."

".....i went to meet him in a hotel at surulere...."

".....he promised to buy me a car...."

"....he gave me a number to call...."

"...I called the car dealer and put it on speaker...."

".....imediately after the call he started fvcking me...."

".....i left and went to the dealer on thursday and they said they didnt know the anonymous guy...."

"....he used me, he fvcked me......"

"....he is a bastard...."

"....the idiot went three rounds and refused to cum, he made me soar....."

#Me wondering who the real idiot and bastard is.......

The girl ofc
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by osungvictor(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2018
non of my business
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by mikejj(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Hintona:

Nope
U know he called her nd u know wat they say women r moved by wat they hear
Besides people make mistakes sometimes
I just hope she has learned her lesson
my pain is some ladies will read this and still fall for the same trick..

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by TMemos: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2018
doctorkush:
actually I am the guy this girl is talking about. let me go tell them my own version, besides I didn't cum before she left now...

e pain her well well!!

You're a comedian grin grin
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by COURVOISier(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2018
The guy just price Benz with your destiny. You need deliverance sharply, but wait on, how can someone funk 3 rounds without Cumming. I thought first cum is first round? undecided
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by otodeluxe(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good for her.
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lol gals. It’s usually the pretty, greedy and stupid ones that fall for these scams
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by skywalker240(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
tiredoflife:
My people talk say na one day woman take senior goat grin
beleive me, i tell you this day, a goat will never fall for this trick...

if we talking 21st century girls, even goats are wiser.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Lekan111(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
We need to be careful Make money while you read news See my signature Take this risk
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by kingzaddy2(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
come let meet at another hotel at Abuja, I will buy you private jet.
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by kingzaddy2(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
come let meet at another hotel at Abuja, I will buy you private jet. grin grin grin
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Believe this pile of horse crap, you'll believe anything
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:
There's no how I will ever understand women....

He said he will buy u car...and u spread leg like rumour.
Haba!!!!!!!!!!Babes ...make Una rid una self of this prostitute mentality...so guys won't be treating u like trash....

Many a time they think they are smart but at the end, they are the one who gets played. You just meet person for the first time and you expect him to get you a car.
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by chigoizie7(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
I have picked a phone call from my guy pretending to be a phone dealer at emeka offor,that was when blackberry bold 2 was the best phone.

a guy also imported a girl from abia state university to awka. as the guy man wan discharge him main babe for the imported babe ( main babe been wan travel but changed mind at the last minute) as guy man no know wetin to do again, come carry the babe camp for my room, but still main babe no give am chance. and as the imported babe be broke girl, she no know anyone for awka and no money to even feed or transport herself back, ahe was hoping my guy man will flex her and then sort her out with transport money. but main babe chop winch that day.

u all can decode the rest of the story for the next 4 days. b4 someone had pity on her and dropped tp for and then invited her again.

thia girl na real black beauty with better curves, yet her sense no dey.
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by meagainstdem: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
PunchlineAmund:
At the mention of a car, every.... (singing)

Every leg must open
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by prettysassygirl(f): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
My fellow girls,una wehdone
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Snow87(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2018
If no be say God gave women fish brain na konji for be the highest cause of death for niggas.
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by jerryjaxxxx: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by tayo4ng(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fish brain,the worst of it all is that she may have even inform her olosho friends about her going to buy a car.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, If Your Woman Has This On Her Back, Marry Her / Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside / Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.