Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Single And Tired Of Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Tired Of Being Single (1181 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Tired Of Being Single by Lonelyloner: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hi there.
So I thought I should do this stuff I usually do when I can't find someone to talk to.
When I get like this I turn to strangers because their judgement won't hurt me.

I find it very hard to tell anyone my deepest shi.t
Like, I feel like I'll never be understood enough.

You know how you share your fear with someone and just reply like it's something that happens everyday? cry

Anyway, right now I just feel a rush of sadness and I hope it goes away.

It's been 4 years since I was in a real relationship.
I act like I'm okay with being single but I know I'm just putting up a strong front.

It's messed up really. I feel I should be telling this to her but here I am in a season that's supposed to be about sharing and I'm here sharing this with probably no one.

I get scared like, is there anyone out there for me?
Or am I gonna be single forever.
It scares me. Though often times I just say, "I'll find someone. Or they'll find me."

Who am I kidding, right?
It's terrible. What is wrong with me?
I hope I get better. I hope I find someone.

My sincere sad self,
Lonelyloner. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Lonelyloner: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Post Scriptum

Hi again.
If she's out there, I just want her to know I'd be better than I ever was in relationship.

I know better now. I'd write her everyday. Call her every second. I'd be caring and if I wasn't good enough I'd learn.

I know I can be toxic but I can learn and more considerate.

I'm not perfect, but I want to be. So badly that I'm doing this.
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Lonelyloner: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
I wonder it's like to be a relationship and be wanted in it. Like mutually, both wanted each other.

Cause I've never had that. It's always be me too much or her too much. That equilibrium. I've always wondered if I was the only unlucky one.

It was 2014 when I just got into a relationship. I had not felt that way for over 5 years. Before that, I was last in a relationship in 2009.

It was a terrible break up. I thought we were both as the same place. It turns out we weren't. Same for both.
It was like déjà vu when it repeat itself in 2014.

I put my whole heart into it. Painful each time. Like each time, it's more painful.

I don't know what else to say or do. I'm just stuck at being single. Staring at the world hook up, but me.

Am I really just a spectator?
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
I understand you bro and it's normal to feel that way but it's takes conscious effort to acting go out there and find her or being active in social media more, she probably somewhere feeling lonely as well and wishing for a man like you to come along.

Relationship isn't all that easy either to keep as some people in it already wanting out however, it gives you every reason to smile when you find that right partner.

This whole idea points you to a direction being more out going, hang out for no reason and be on your best behavior when out, keep a smile and be ready to help strangers in public with the least and interact more with them, Go to recreational spots, bars and social gathering with females in attendance and interact with some and ensure you leave with at least thier contact. The easiest way to go around that is feign being a first timer and get them to teach you stuff as a first timer, that way you forming a bond already.

Be active on social media such as facebook, Twitter and IG then comment intelligently on posts, Target females who reacts or comment on your comment, shoot them a comprehensive and a little bit long DM, Do not ask for phone number at first, discuss on the same topic right on that initial comment you had posted with her and request her number afterwards.

Be consistent with the above and you would get girls because they really waiting to be talk to, trust me bro. A wise woman once told me "Don't expect Womanliness to fall on you like some manner from heaven, you gotta stand up and go talk to them."....Brandy

2 Likes

Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by samysmoothfresh: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Saffi should be of help
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Lonelyloner: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
aaronson:
I understand you bro and it's normal to feel that way but it's takes conscious effort to acting go out there and find her or being active in social media more, she probably somewhere feeling lonely as well and wishing for a man like you to come along.

Relationship isn't all that easy either to keep as some people in it already wanting out however, it gives you every reason to smile when you find that right partner.

This whole idea points you to a direction being more out going, hang out for no reason and be on your best behavior when out, keep a smile and be ready to help strangers in public with the least and interact more with them, Go to recreational spots, bars and social gathering with females in attendance and interact with some and ensure you leave with at least thier contact. The easiest way to go around that is feign being a first timer and get them to teach you stuff as a first timer, that way you forming a bond already.

Be active on social media such as facebook, Twitter and IG then comment intelligently on posts, Target females who reacts or comment on your comment, shoot them a comprehensive and a little bit long DM, Do not ask for phone number at first, discuss on the same topic right on that initial comment you had posted with her and request her number afterwards.

Be consistent with the above and you would get girls because they really waiting to be talk to, trust me bro. A wise woman once told me "Don't expect Womanliness to fall on you like some manner from heaven, you gotta stand up and go talk to them."....Brandy

Thanks bro. I'll try them out.
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by faithugo64(f): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
aaronson:

This sounds cool cool
Thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
for what it's worth you're not alone
Lonelyloner:
Post Scriptum

Hi again.
If she's out there, I just want her to know I'd be better than I ever was in relationship.

I know better now. I'd write her everyday. Call her every second. I'd be caring and if I wasn't good enough I'd learn.

I know I can be toxic but I can learn and more considerate.

I'm not perfect, but I want to be. So badly that I'm doing this.
for what it's worth you're not alone, I like to believe it'd get better with time. hang in there

2 Likes

Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by bravesoul247(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lizzie082:
for what it's worth you're not alone for what it's worth you're not alone, I like to believe it'd get better with time. hang in there
you both could get to know yourselves na. Say hi to the lonelyloner G
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by prettysassygirl(f): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
You should make yourself happy,whether in a relationship or not

1 Like

Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
bravesoul247:
you both could get to know yourselves na. Say hi to the lonelyloner G
come on, I meant it in a different context
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Work on ur mouth odour first bro

Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Lonelyloner: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lizzie082:
for what it's worth you're not alone for what it's worth you're not alone, I like to believe it'd get better with time. hang in there

Thanks. I really appreciate. It means a lot.
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Lonelyloner: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
prettysassygirl:
You should make yourself happy,whether in a relationship or not

I've been doing that for a really long time now. But nothing can actually replace the feeling of loving someone. It gets to a point where even a sugar itself tastes bitter.

1 Like

Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by bravesoul247(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lizzie082:
come on, I meant it in a different context
okay
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Being Single is your Best State. Your Body might say otherwise but when when u have ur sh*t together, ur body submits. Am SINGLE and I proudly am. It took me about 3months of taking the RED PILL before i realized that Romance is a Scam.
Anyways, u r free to choose ur path in Life. Choose wisely
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by empire2017(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2018
OK following
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by anneboleyn(f): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2018
I think i have a similar issue.....no matter how many times i meet someone, it never progresses beyond two dates. Being with the right partner is the only cure for my depression and low spirits, but i am coming around to accept that i may never meet the right person..Just want to add that am 5ft 11 inches tall. Maybe that is why am unable to find that which i seek
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by excessmon(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2018
How old are u bro
Budex40:
Being Single is your Best State. Your Body might say otherwise but when when u have ur sh*t together, ur body submits. Am SINGLE and I proudly am. It took me about 3months of taking the RED PILL before i realized that Romance is a Scam.
Anyways, u r free to choose ur path in Life. Choose wisely
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by dreamwords: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lonelyloner:
Hi there.
So I thought I should do this stuff I usually do when I can't find someone to talk to.

You know how you share your fear with someone and just reply like it's something that happens everyday? cry

I act like I'm okay with being single but I know I'm just putting up a strong front.

It's messed up really. I feel I should be telling this to her but here I am in a season that's supposed to be about sharing and I'm here sharing this with probably no one.

It scares me. Though often times I just say, "I'll find someone. Or they'll find me."

Who am I kidding, right?

My sincere sad self,
Lonelyloner. embarassed
There are so many girls out there , u need to bring out time to search if u are really serious, even on social media ,like Facebook etc, a dozen of them looking for someone like u, don't be shy to toast a girl u met ,because they don't bite
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Seandisputed(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Love is a scam. The earlier you realize, the better for you.

Most times when you get Hot, just find a girl to go down with and you'll be alright.
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by Anfieldboss: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
anneboleyn:
I think i have a similar issue.....no matter how many times i meet someone, it never progresses beyond two dates. Being with the right partner is the only cure for my depression and low spirits, but i am coming around to accept that i may never meet the right person..Just want to add that am 5ft 11 inches tall. Maybe that is why am unable to find that which i seek

Being tall is not the issue dear, talls guys plenty. At the right time, you'll meet your prince, just make sure you're ready for him.
Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by GalaxyTrends: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
That why there is http://instagram/relationship_and_life so you Can share your deepest Shit, join on Instagram @Relationship_and_life for Guaranted hookup, Share your life stories and more
Lonelyloner:
Hi there.

Who am I kidding, right?

My sincere sad self,
Lonelyloner. embarassed

Re: Single And Tired Of Being Single by lardor(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Same with me, hoping 2019 will be my year

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] / My Friend Is Suffering / Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.