Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82897 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by stanliwise(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Omudia11:
Says someone who probably patronises hoes.

Having multiple body counts but body shaming women who do, shame!
leave the low life fanatic abeg.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Mizwisdom(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Seriously having a girl child in nigeria is a curse 16 years old and see wetin dis little ogbanje dey cause her family..members

Mark my words, you will never have a female child in your lineage from hence forth smiley
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Mizwisdom(f): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
I think she has been abused since childhood without anyone noticing. This often happens when the child is isolated with no one to confide in. I bet she doesn't have sisters who she can share such experience with and her mum is definitely not close to her. OP, you are not even close to your sister, how come? You can't just change her, she needs a counselor, beating won't do much at this stage. Your sister lacks love, it's obvious.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Bosch10(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2019
lastempero:
Ignore her
hmmmmm
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by stanliwise(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Mark my words, you will never have a female child in your lineage from hence forth smiley
with your 10mb na im you take dey type all this things to sombori likes say na u be baby factory. mtchewww
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by jbblues24(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2019
I see you have something to talk about. Well, I have something to shout about. Infact something to sing about. But I'll just keep quiet and let you carry on. lipsrsealed
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by tck2000(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

lol
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by yusluvad(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2021
IamPlato, how's the girl doing now ? She's turn 19 now.
Three years down the line, hope she's changed?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by IamPlato(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
yusluvad:
IamPlato, how's the girl doing now ? She's turn 19 now.

Three years down the line, hope she's changed?
Thanks for asking sir... Unfortunately, no...

She has advanced, as I speak she doesn't even stay home with parents, she is with friends, constantly hanging out...

Even more interestingly, her father stopped disturbing her and she is constantly sending him airtime to his phone and sometimes cash, he has decided to look the other way...

Well, all that doesn't concern me I am most focused on my life and purpose, I have done my best to help but one can only help one who wants to be helped...

It's her life... She has not even entered university or has any plans of what she wants to do with her life...

Everybody has his own life to live, she is free and as a matter of fact she is a full adult already so let her enjoy

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Ayoade19(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good evening Op, How is your sister now?
Hope she later changed?
IamPlato:
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by IamPlato(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ayoade19:
Good evening Op, How is your sister now?
Hope she later changed?
wow thanks for checking in brother.

Yes she is different now, she done change to a level although she still has one or two wayward friends but she is finding her focus in life now.

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Ayoade19(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Great! It's a gradual process, you just have to keep talking to her, and bit by bit she'll be seeing sense in what you're telling her.
All these are caused by youthful exuberant
IamPlato:
wow thanks for checking in brother.

Yes she is different now, she done change to a level although she still has one or two wayward friends but she is finding her focus in life now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.