Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82891 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2018
justscorchone:

I just wan pin you down fvck you silly.

Charlatan.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Richhard:

+1

Meaning?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2018
FILEBE:

You are a "nairalander" so? Made some comments and topics here and there. So? You needn't be seen to make imapcts.

Impacts.

You've been noticed. Bye
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by kullozone(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

I think she has been jazzed by those yahoo guys like u said.
I'm sorry to say but it seems they have used her, there is nothing any man can do except some spiritual interventions.
It's apity

nobody used her, she's just useless... them plenty for my area.
Iike someone said, if she never get belle she nor go rest small.

They learn preek on time these dayssmiley

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by CaptainGOOD: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2018
kullozone:

Lol
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by FILEBE(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Impacts.

You've been noticed. Bye

Typical. Impcts..impacts? Correcting a typo so as to get back at me? I will expected that from a girl in Junior Secondary school , maybe JSS 3.

A solution from a lady would have been invaluable but that wasn't the case for you.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2018
FILEBE:

Typical. Impcts..impacts? Correcting a typo so as to get back at me? I will expected that from a girl in Junior Secondary school , maybe JSS 3.

A solution from a lady would have been invaluable but that wasn't the case for you.

Ok Son.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by FILEBE(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok Son.

Damn it. Quite immature. You have pretended to be witty all this while.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Charlatan.

That's the only thing I am actually good at.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?

I had to quote you directly and I hope you will read this.

Don't you think your sisters actions are a cry for help?

This was how Oprah started after she was molested as a kid. She felt worthless and became wayward. She even got pregnant but at a time but the baby died. Even when she became successful, she vowed never to have kids cause she feared she will never be a good mother.

Something bad must have happened to your sister and maybe your mum is aware of it....I don't know.

Whatever treatment she is getting from you people is not the best. Come up with another approach. If she can't talk to you people, recommend someone non judgemental and responsible that she highly respects.

You will be shocked at all the things she has been through that has totally messed up her thought process to act this way.

Sometimes, a change of environment can help cause it looks like there is no love in your home.

I want to use this opportunity to sternly warn all the touts that go about misleading and taking advantage of naive girls. What goes around comes around. Pray hard that karma doesn't come knocking on your doorstep to target your sisters or even daughters.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2018
FILEBE:

Damn it. Quite immature. You have pretended to be witty all this while.

Lol. You just want me to give you attention.

How does one pretend to be witty? That's quite silly to say. That thingy is innate, If it isn't in you, it isn't. Stop being pesky already. I decided to let this slide because I'm totally not in the mood to do this. We can have this another time. Pardon me, I have to leave now.

And err, immaturity is what you define it. Being an adult every time is boring.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Chukapage(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Lol, this one just wan create thread grin

Anyway, one family provided a useless yahoo son, another family provided a cheerful giver. Balanced equation.
why are you just terribly stupid?? If you don't have any advice shut your old mouth ,you cant be comparing two terrible societal vices just for your useless gender games, the 16 year old small girl is his SISTER he has every right to be worried and seek advice..you can't because a man is into ritualism you justify another man into robbery..your gender game has made you foolish..since their are yahoo plus boys go and be a yahoo plus girl..ode balance the equation and watch the society become madder ..Nigerians and comparing EVILS ,PDP to APC , man killer to woman killer later you blame buhari or devil FOOL!!

3 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by jesutakewe(f): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2018
My dear I know a girl with a similar case that was finally delivered at the SCOAN. She slept a yahoo boy once and since then became a dog. She'd have random sex with unknown people and the following day she won't even recognize them. What she didn't know was that, the more she had sex like a dog, the more money her Yahoo boy ritualistic bf makes. When she finally got delivered, the bf ran mad. I see her everyday and I thank God for her life. They were just using her and some of us were just cursing and abusing her without realizing that there was a force making her to bend towards her own destruction. Whatever got your sister into this situation is POWERS, what will get her out of it is a HIGHER POWER.
IamPlato:

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Esthered: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Dear OP, she's is causing pain and you're all tired in your family. Do you show her love as a brother, remember that in our teen years, we as girls want to experience the world. I can remember wanting to run away from home during my late teens years because I felt my family didn't understand me. You people should PRAY for her as prayer changes things but remember that prayer without WORK is nothing. The work to be done includes: you being her best friend, don't let her seek validation outside. Let her activities, dreams, passion become your interest and watch her blossom. She'll turn out to be great only if you believe and give her a chance.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by FILEBE(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You just want me to give you attention.

How does one pretend to be witty? That's quite silly to say. That thingy is innate, If it isn't in you, it isn't. Stop being pesky already. I decided to let this slide because I'm totally not in the mood to do this. We can have this another time. Pardon me, I have to leave now.

And err, immaturity is what you define it. Being an adult every time is boring.

It is like an alter ego thing? Trying to be who you are not. Giving us the impression of having wits.
The thing is innate. That was why I was surprised at that your unwitty comment . It is either your are pretending or you just don't have one.

You could as well lick your carttah since immaturity is fun.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by alexmaye(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2018
mogbojaiye:

It is not everything u start doing deliverance on top, ,,,,ask d op if they pray at home first b4 refering them to mfm
You Have A Point
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2018
FILEBE:

It is like an alter ego thing? Trying to be who you are not. Giving us the impression of having wits.
The thing is innate. That was why I was surprised at that your unwitty comment . It is either your are pretending or you just don't have one.

You could as well lick your carttah since immaturity is fun.

You're not smart at all! How can one give an impression of having wits? If you're not witty, you're not witty, and vice versa!

Stop being pesky already! angry

What was unwitty about the comment I made? You're trying to turn around the sarcasm I made in that comment. Just leave me be, please. You're a thorn in my flesh. I beg of you to stop quoting me.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2018
kullozone:

Where you dey?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by franchasng: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2018
One of the many reasons I am so scared of giving birth to female child in future, God help me o cry cry
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Willgates(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You obviously just wanted to quote me. smiley

You wish
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2018
henrixx:
soldier go still fuccck her
hahaha....na women soja dey handle dem....

but na so d girl bad reach ni?! grin
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Biggerbros234: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2018
GeniusDavid:
All these could have been avoided with proper parenting. Best to cut your losses, move on and probably pray for her safety daily (if prayer is your thing). There's really nothing you can do anymore, she controls her destiny.
na so.com
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by drlaykay(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Is This The Solution?
Just endure till she becomes 18. At age 17, start pressuring her to bring a husband home
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by rosalieene(f): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2018
you guys should ignore her because someday she will look back and regret.
by then it is already too late
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2018
sweetv:
I feel your pains there,I have read some previous responds both the good and the bad, am a gal, and I know how these things happened, am sorry to say this,your parents failed in their row to train her up, even you as a big brother,the said train up a child in a way he won't depart from, my candid advice is this,pray for her,their is a spirit in charge of sexual activities in human being,people don't seems to know,break the evil force behind her behavior, and ask God to restore her back to you.
Also as a big brother that loves her sis,you can play the lead roll here,call her,talk to her as a brother, tell her how much you love her and how much her action breaks you down,keep praying for her,keep her in your care,Dont allow her live with those guys rather let her stay with you or a relative, ignore her actions for sometime while you tackle the spiritual aspects, when is done spiritually, is done physically,Dont lost hope in her yet,she can still change,later you can talk to your parents, I wish you all the best OK, be strong
There's a spirit? Lol
Only in humans...

How did YOU win the spirits?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Empresfidel do u have anything to say?
when there's Jesus in the family happy happy home, this is not how such issue should be handle.. my dear your sister is your sister no matter how bad she is. " lunatic when dy waka for road nor they shame na him people they shame" is as if your dad is that shouting type.. shouting will not solve anything because your sister will be like "na only shout e go shout.. after all am still his daughter, if e hard well well I fit go follow my friends stay, one day one day my runs go pay heavily" your dad should just sit her down and talk calmly to her, as for me shouting irritates me... and as for your mum she should stop crying, she will only get weak and your sister will use are weakness to strengthen herself, I understand how mother's feel when their child is the opposite of what they want, but she should channel the strength she use in crying to prayer. (Jeremiah 33:3 call to me and I will answer u). and you the elder sister you have a role to play.. Jesus did not come for the Christians rather he came for the sinners, he came to reconcile us with God. from what u said u don't care what happened to your sister, u are only concern for your parents, let me tell u.. your mother will never be happy as long as your sister is still like this. what u aught to do Is to talk to your sister, keep advising her as the elder sister u are, keep praying for her, let her be your close friend. I believe you are a Christian, take her to church often for deliverance because it might be spiritual. and above all beg your father to allow her stay, you don't know what will happen if she leaves the house.. times are dangerous.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Sarang:

I just have one problem with your write up. You call your sister a slut because she sleeps with guys.. tell me and be honest, have you ever laid with a woman before?
A slùt has no two names

If your sisters are, then they are
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Pinkyposh(f): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
my Father Highly Strict, i Suffered Intense Beating At Tender Age in His Hands worse Than My Siblings...

My Mother Is Extremely Loving... Yes, Extremely... She Was Always There To Listen.

I Consider My Sister To Be Heartless because She Should Have Considered Her Innocent Mother Who Is very Close To 60 and Has Shown Her So Much Love despite All My Mother Hears About My Sister, she Still Pulls Her Close but The Girl Is Just An Animal...

Honestly I Feel Hurt because My Mother Had Sleepless nights For This Same Girl and She Is The Only Girl

I would say your mum over pampered her, she accepted every thing she did without cushioning her. It is too late to bring your sister back to order

Mothers should learn how to be strict at times, because children of nowadays are becoming excessively stubborn. Let there be rules guiding the family, if violated.......such child should be grounded. By doing this the child will have respect for you
Mothers shouldn't leave punishment for only the fathers
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
Anyway, I still Dont Hate You... You Are Still My Friend From A Distance That You put Yourself

Lol, when you say this, makes it look like I drew first blood grin. I always follow the rules of engagement. I hope this thread served as enough entertainment for you.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ozoneymcm: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
Mr. Seun Please What Do You Think About This Issue?
I'll counsel you for free. 07038148140
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by consultancy: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2018
giving birth to a female child in this generation is one risk i never want to take. never

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.