Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82873 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Allylic(f): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Decryptor:

It won't work. High oestrogen levels are at play. She is sexually active and there is nothing that can be done until she learns the hard way by becoming pregnant and denied by all the boys whom she frolicked with.
Her eyes will clear then
I don't want her to tow that path..she might not be able to recover again..
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ponti93(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Free her... Let experience be her best teacher
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by cyrilvibez(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
experience is the best teacher, don't worry when she is done hoeing, her mind will now teach her that family is the best team you can have.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ONY3KAH(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Better use her buy benz before another person
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by lolipopandy(f): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
You have no right to judge her if you ain't a virgin .
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by CheedyJ(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
Bro,we re having d same issue oo..my 19 yr old sister is miles ahead of ur sister, worst is she refused to come home despite ASUU being on strike & she no longer picks any member of d family's call not even our mum's... I need advice ooo cos it's causing huge quarrel BTW our parents.. I pray ur sister changes for d better..
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by harsysky(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Now , I fully understand what my mum used to tell us , her children. when she gave birth to my sister at a tender age of 18, the nurses were wondering how she would take care of her child since she was actually too young. she smiled and said, " it is not in my hands to take care of her. i will tell her the truth and let God do the rest."
My mum stopped at standard five during her schooling but I learnt alot from how she was able to raise us all. in summary, no one can raise a child the right way. in all you do, ask for wisdom from God to raise children cos they are the hardest thing to control--the hardest!

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by cyrilvibez(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
experience is the best teacher, don't worry when she is done hoeing, the rigours of her escapades will remember for her that family is the best team you could have. the only thing you will be praying for is that she should not come back worse than the way she left.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Decryptor(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Allylic:

It's a path she has chosen...let her tow it!

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
alexmaye:
You Have A Point

People hardly say I love u mom or I lve u dad in nigeria household, d only way to express such a word is when a calm prayer section is held every morning, ,,,no matter how stuboon a person is e go calm down, ,,check all your friends cycle d ones dat hold morning devotion and see how discipline they live, ,,,just a few dat may still decide to b wayword

3 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
She Used To Be His Favourite Years Ago but She Just Changed like She Got Cursed Or Something...

Also My Father Is A Strong Choleric and Will Never Listen To Anyone Because He Believes He is Always Right And Never Regrets his Actions... We Are Not Even Close at All. We Are Two Different Person

You may want to fund out the genesis of the change. School? Was she molested? Bullied?
Talk to your sister on her own. Don't mention your parents just talk to her. She's rebelling to draw attention....there's typically an underlying cause
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Conestone(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Get her to read these comments. But actually if u really love your sister take her to see the Bishop of the Whole World for that is the solution
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by goldman777: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
I think your sister has a two medical problems if the spiritual solutions has failed.1. she may have abnormally high estrogen levels a medical condition which is usually overlooked in Nigeria which gives her high urge for sex.2. she may need to see a shrink or therapist because she is going through psychological problems with herself or at home undecided
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Ugosample(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Many of you have not mentioned the real problem here....

The real problem for this young woman is PEER PRESSURE.

And the messed up part of the 21st century is that peer PRESSURE is both in physical form "Omo wobey" friends AND virtual peer pressure, which is pressure from social media.

These things are messing a lot of women up these days.

But this is what I'll do if this was my sister.
one of these days we will have a long friendly chat, and whole chatting, I'll tell her point blank, in a non judgemental way the consequences of such rough lifestyle, and of course make myself available ifshe has anything to talk abt

You need to do that.

As for your dad, smh undecided

He should know that the tactics of the devil have changed to ruin young folks, and as parents,we need to change out own tactics to be one step ahead of the machinations of the devil.

Beating, sending out of the house and all that stuff may work 45 years back, but these days, it's ineffective

It will only make her fall into the wrong hands more
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Ugosample(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
salsera:

You may want to fund out the genesis of the change. School? Was she molested? Bullied?
Talk to your sister on her own. Don't mention your parents just talk to her. She's rebelling to draw attention....there's typically an underlying cause

Exactly

@OP

talk to her in a friendly manner, develop a relationship with her and all, with time she will open up

No judgement
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
emmyid:
Hmmm. But, why do you have to go through her chats in the first place. Secondly, you claim you don't care about her anymore, but from the mood and tone of your writeup, you scared of losing her and still care pretty much about her. Your father is just doing what most Nigerian fathers will do though. Maybe, your sister needs a rehab!

Meanwhile watch the stunts at Calabar Bikers Carnival that took place earlier below -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb7t44cpkYc
she is still 16 and not yet 18 which is her age of legality. Technically, she is still under his and her parents care and he has every right to go through her phone as she isn't of legal age yet.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by abbey621(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
NoToPile:

Honestly you have a strong point.

I just dunno but its like theres one kain spirit that is dealing with some of the children born year 2000 upwards, I just dont get it brazen, reckless, no body can hold me behaviour.

God help parents oo

Reading this thread breaks my heart, a lot of teenagers have become a thorn to the flesh of their parents.

Thats why me I dont support all these so called 'flogging is child abuse' any method a parent deems fit that will correct a child should be used. And let parents begin to desperately pray for their children too.

I think the economic sistuation and the rise of Western influence is contributing to this. We are constantly being taught that African tradition is backwards and the Western tradition is good or divine. Kids no longer want to identify as African, parents are no longer in charge because most are technologically backwards, they don't know what their children are doing on Facebook, Snapchat and so on, it's a disaster!

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Tell your father that sending her or beating her won't solve the problem

Two solution in view

Take her to God,

Or encourage her to marry.

Acknowledge only but one responsible boyfriend for her
lmao.. did you read that she is just 16? Isn't it this same Nigeria that any marriage under 18 is blamed on the government? Besides, she's a hoe and you want an innocent boy to marry her with all the trashy attitude and hoeism? Really? Will you advice your cousin, brother, nephew or son to marry such a girl?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
ojun50:
Yr father sending her out is only making matter worst...... Call yr old man nd talk to him.

If yr sister never get belle her head no go straight, na sense una go use handle dis matter
hmmmmm.. Dat girl don dey bang well well.... Dicck dey sweet her die....

Na special deliverance remain
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
That's not the solution, how will he know that the next woman he will bring won't also behave like her, the best solution is to pray for your parents and siblings.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by jeph19(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
The sex
The affluence
The designers
The clubbing
The iPhone
The flamboyance
The different hotels in choice locations
The cuisines... Just name it
... Those are the things blowing her mind away,
All you can do is pray for her, the only way she can learn is when she gets pregnant and probably puts to bed.... Thats if it's not aborted.
... Come to some parts of warri on Sunday evenings and see worse cases.
Teenage girls these days are like tooth ache
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
lolipopandy:
You have no right to judge her if you ain't a virgin .
just imagine the way u attacked the OP....what nonsense is this...OP still stays in his father's house and he still follow his parents instruction...he is talking about his sister who leaves home and sometimes refuses to come home or come late....i think u need education badly
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by cherriex(f): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
She Used To Be His Favourite Years Ago but She Just Changed like She Got Cursed Or Something...

Also My Father Is A Strong Choleric and Will Never Listen To Anyone Because He Believes He is Always Right And Never Regrets his Actions... We Are Not Even Close at All. We Are Two Different Person

I understand how u feel, pls don't hate her, instead show her love, pls remove that feeling of disdain even though it might be hard, something good may still become of her, maybe she needs a counsellor and I am a counsellor and good at adolescent counseling, pls do email me or give me her number and social media handle, I will assist in bringing her back to reality.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Allylic:
that is the reward of a wayward child
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by FILEBE(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're not smart at all! How can one give an impression of having wits? If you're not witty, you're not witty, and vice versa!

Stop being pesky already! angry

What was unwitty about the comment I made? You're trying to turn around the sarcasm I made in that comment. Just leave me be, please. You're a thorn in my flesh. I beg of you to stop quoting me.

Pesky. Pesky. Like it is your latest discovery in the dictionary. Typical of dim wits always being defensive. Your comment on the topic was a rubbish one. A very rusbish and disgusting thing to come out of a lady. A lady who claims to be mature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
FILEBE:

Pesky. Pesky. Like it is your latest discovery in the dictionary. Typical of dim wits always being defensive. Your comment on the topic was a rubbish one. A very rusbish and disgusting thing to come out of a lady. A lady who claims to be mature.

Ok darling. kiss
Be good and stay out of trouble.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

OMG the way am laughing real hard here
What a wicked solution,i support you jare grin grin grin
her problem is dicckk...she wont know Mathematics again since she has tasted it.... Hmmmmm
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by onegig(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sterope:
Why is your mother begging?

If you have talked to her and she is not listening, let her be. She probably needs to make her mistakes.

Exactly. She is over pampered and needs to learn the hard way jare. Their mum seems to be doing more damage than favour to the girl. Corrections has to be balanced not one sided. You are setting the kids up to fail
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Whoever will change will change. For a stone hearted person like me, flog me from dusk till dawn, you're just wasting your time and strength.
ok now...remember those who refused to change were changed to BENZ....
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
sparkle7:

i thought the price of sense has reduced from N20 to N10. You still cant afford it?
heheheheheheeeee
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Lol, this one just wan create thread grin

Anyway, one family provided a useless yahoo son, another family provided a cheerful giver. Balanced equation.
come closer,,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.