Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82974 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Dshocker(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Whoever will change will change. For a stone hearted person like me, flog me from dusk till dawn, you're just wasting your time and strength.

If i handle you,i believe you will change... grin
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Chukapage(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Lol, this one just wan create thread grin

Anyway, one family provided a useless yahoo son, another family provided a cheerful giver. Balanced equation.

Chukapage or whatever name you call yourself. Everlasting pain to your soul is all I seek... Keep foaming in the mouth, till you finally take your last breath. Spits on his face grin grin
The same everlasting pain that will kill you neatly before keep on being a foolish fool it will all end in 2018 with your painful death just watch..
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Chukapage(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Lol, this one just wan create thread grin

Anyway, one family provided a useless yahoo son, another family provided a cheerful giver. Balanced equation.

Chukapage or whatever name you call yourself. Everlasting pain to your soul is all I seek... Keep foaming in the mouth, till you finally take your last breath. Spits on his face grin grin
The same everlasting pain that will kill you neatly before 2019 keep on being a foolish fool it will all end in 2018 with your painful death just watch..ode
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by pocohantas(f): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chukapage:
The same everlasting pain that will kill you neatly before keep on being a foolish fool it will all end in 2018 with your painful death just watch..

Awww... You had to reply twice? You will be okay Chuka. Just breathe in and out...
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Chukapage(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Awww... You had to reply twice? You will be okay Chuka. Just breathe in and out... slowly

Lol look this female monkey acting all unhurt and intelligent ,so now your smart ba?? Mumu ,bitterness has made common sense run far away from you it has made you unintelligent all round..
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Ugosample(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sarang:

Nigerians dey read? Only cane them sabi buy.. imagine one idiot said spread her legs..and put pepper. Dude should be in a jail for child abuse.. but am tired of the ignorance of our people though.. am even tired of Nairaland sef..

No mind them

So many dysfunctions families are in Nigeria (im not categorically saying that the OP family is dysfunctional)

And dysfunctional families breed dysfuctoonal societies

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by kkins25(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
your father's actions will only drive her to do it more. She is a teenager, she thinks she knows everything. Firstly you can bring her to the psychologist for evaluation cos there might be some personal disorder at work here. Secondly, it seems to be partly your parents fault cos your father is reacting just as immature. Thirdly, it is obvious there is no love in your home, hence she has gone to seek it outside in the hands of Yahoo boys.

Fourthly, bring a young female family member or friend who has done well for herself to speak to her. She obviously has no role model.

Lastly speak to her in love not from condemnation not from flogging. Let her know about contraception so she won't get pregnant and condom so she wont get STIs. Tell her she is free to make her mistakes but only she will bear the consequences since she is all grown up now

yeah!!! thats why I mentioned you actually. there were so many "take her to church" BS. if that shit works, the world wouldn't be in such a mess.
I agree with you completely.

it seems something is missing at home and the girl was searching for it elsewhere. she thought she found it but "it" provided a temporary relief from her grief. she needed more dosage. she is addicted now, she wants to stop but her hormones are ferocious and more scarier than her ape-ish instinctive father whose speedometer of thoughts couldn't go beyond "flogging".

HORMONE HORMONE HORMONE. A coin which bears the faces of our salvation and our doom.

I have a student who is also about to walk the same path. she does not seek love rather she seeks wealth. I fear she is walking the path of a prostitute disguised as a slay queen. I may start a thread about this later. a word from you would be cherished like you tressure the evolved neurological pathway of your central nervous system.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by FILEBE(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok darling. kiss
Be good and stay out of trouble.

Yes dear. wink I will . You too.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by lilytender: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
chigoziri2403:
let her hustle hard, buy the old man a jeep, and build a mansion, her sins would be forgiven instantly
money rules the world
I had a relative like that in jos, her father always traced her to hotels, even used a cutlass on her, but when she started flying to Qatar, and bringing goodies, she became her fathers fave, the person whom has the final say in everything concerning family matters

What happens when she finally get HIV/AIDS or Yahoo boys use her for rituals?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by joe4christ(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
She Used To Be His Favourite Years Ago but She Just Changed like She Got Cursed Or Something...

Also My Father Is A Strong Choleric and Will Never Listen To Anyone Because He Believes He is Always Right And Never Regrets his Actions... We Are Not Even Close at All. We Are Two Different Person

She simply is her father's daughter. She took after his stubbornness.
Mind you, at this her age, she is prone to be more rebellious than ever, give her time, sense will fall on her when life start teaching her lessons the hard way. Dem ni dey tell person na!

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dshocker:

If i handle you,i believe you will change... grin

You obviously just want to comment, ehn?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fourwinds:
ok now...remember those who refused to change were changed to BENZ....

And what happened next?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by chigoziri2403(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
lilytender:

something must kill a woman
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awwwn. kiss you have a beautiful way with words
kkins25:

yeah!!! thats why I mentioned you actually. there were so many "take her to church" BS. if that shit works, the world wouldn't be in such a mess.
I agree with you completely.

it seems something is missing at home and the girl was searching for it elsewhere. she thought she found it but "it" provided a temporary relief from her grief. she needed more dosage. she is addicted now, she wants to stop but her hormones are ferocious and more scarier than her ape-ish instinctive father whose speedometer of thoughts couldn't go beyond "flogging".

HORMONE HORMONE HORMONE. A coin which bears the faces of our salvation and our doom.

I have a student who is also about to walk the same path. she does not seek love rather she seeks wealth. I fear she is walking the path of a prostitute disguised as a slay queen. I may start a thread about this later. a word from you would be cherished like you tressure the evolved neurological pathway of your central nervous system.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

Funmi stop, just stop!! You aren't a good counsellor, pls desist from counselling or giving advise. Your comments reeks of judgements, conclusions and impolite phrases. You drew conclusions so quickly inpite of insufficient information and nailed your error by passing judgement.
Am a trained counsellor and can walk you through basic counselling if you will like to.
lol. It is my job to make inferences, come to such conclusions and proffer advice. I make come across as blunt, cos i say it as it is, no sugarcoating as you like. Op can take it orleave it.

The fact that you don't like my style is of no corncern to me
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
lilytender:

j
Counsel her to use protection and birth control.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Allylic(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Decryptor:

It's a path she has chosen...let her tow it!
hmmm..
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Allylic(f): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fourwinds:
that is the reward of a wayward child
you are right
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

And what happened next?
boys dey wey dey turn person to BENZ...and u are asking me what next?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Fourwinds: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Omudia11:
You're an idiot. My cousin came to my house about 9:30pm last night. His father had made a distress call to my dad that his cult people wanted to take his life last night and the only thing that could save his life was if he ran to come see refuge in mine. So his father put him in a taxi and he came here. First thing this morning his father will come take him to the village so he can hide there to prevent the cultists finding him. Is that one a girl too?

I have some useless neighbours (boys) who ran mad for doing drugs. Some others are just neighborhood touts who always tax you for money to go smoke or drink their life away and none of them are girls. So continue with your misorgyny.
hmmmmm.... But the girl just dey bang dicckk well well ooooo
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Richhard(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Meaning?

Means I'm in support of your statement.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Sarang(f): 4:19am On Dec 29, 2018
firstolalekan:

A slùt has no two names

If your sisters are, then they are

Mine ain't. Unfortunately only yours are cos you named them. Goodluck
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 4:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Sarang:

Mine ain't. Unfortunately only yours are cos you named them. Goodluck
Lol
Fool
As if I have one
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by frozen70(f): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2018
IamPlato:
he Burnt All Her Property Yesterday Night..

MODIFIED

She Doesnt Lack Love At All. My Mother Loves Her So Much but I Believe She Hates her Mother... When Ever She Went Out For Days, my Mother Would Not Sleep But Keep Callin this Girl But She Will Not Pick The Call.

When Ever My Mother Begged And My Father Forgives Her, he Pulls Her Closer but She Ends Up Doing Worse

What a painful experience for the whole family

Your dad's extremists created most of the problems the entire family are having

There was no communication and family relationship if not you guys would have noticed when she started displaying madness

Your mother on her part loves her and because of that she couldn't notice on time when she started derailing

You on the other side, it's your duty to monitor your sister knowing that she is vulnerable, but because their is no cordination and couple with your father's behaviour you forgot to monitor your sister

She took advantage of you people laxity and went out to seek fir fun at early stage, by the time she fell into those bad boys hand, they took advantage of her, exposed her to drug's, exposed her to sex and innitiate her to rough life, giving her money all this made her to seek fun out side rather than staying at home

The question now is what is the way forward

Take her to a rehab
Let her be admitted
She will be off drugs for that period
She will be counsel on why she ha to stop the life she is living

If after her stay at the rehab she changes which normal take time to observe while she is there, then ask her what vocation she wants

This rehab is going to cost your family some money and let your mum bear the task because your father never helped the situation

But if you think your family can not handle such cost intensive work,

Leave her to her life
It's either she leaves and regret her life then come back home or she gets out of sight forever

Tell your mum to see her as a burnt offering and keep praying for her
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Ayobami7(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
好的
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Sarang(f): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
firstolalekan:

Lol
Fool
As if I have one

Your girlfriend then maybe? grin
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sarang:

Your girlfriend then maybe? grin
I broke her and that's What matters most.
I Can't do a used and dumped product like you.
I hate girls with multiple body counts.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Sarang(f): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
firstolalekan:

You can't afford me. smiley
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sarang:

You can't afford me. smiley
I can't even bring myself so low..
No surprise
No trophy
No nothing.
I like new things.
I don't don't do used

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by djon78(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
consultancy:
giving birth to a female child in this generation is one risk i never want to take. never

Na so one guy I know circumsized his female daughters. I was shocked. The guy na street man and politician. He said wetin him eyes don see for girls nowadays he no want make it befall him daughters. I was surprised
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Omudia11: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2019
The only thing I'm pissed off about here is your ignorance. Who are the people wrecking the most havoc in societies?
Men!!! Why? Because when male kids are left unchecked , they can easily tow the path of destruction and become menace to their societies. That is why today men make up 99% of the cultists, criminals, armed robbers, ritual killers, fraudsters, etc.

There is a rumour of a guy who used to live in my estate that killed someone. His parents bribed the police and they took him overseas.

The worst a female child can become if left unchecked is a prostitute. Prostitution is legal in many countries. A male child is 99% more likely to be a danger and a menace to society than a female child so spare me all that nonsense talk.

It seems u are a female, y are u so pissed off, ,,,controlling a female child is difficult, just accept it, ,,,ok from ur statement even the boy too will b afraid dat some cult boys are after their life and he will gladly accept to go and hide in d village, and probably learn his lesson

But a girl child that is already sleeping around and been giving some tips (indomine and egg) which advice u wan advice her? Or d one dat is sleeping with married men becus of tips and bigprick or her toto day scratch her for sex,

I stopped advising a female mostly girls dat are going wayword around me becus u will only end up as their enemy and even write off negative words on u to other people u know about u, ,,,infact na see finish she go even see u finish, or say u toast her and she kw gree dats y she kw day talk to u, ,,

I pray to have children o but girls shouldn't b among

Get ur facts straight woman
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Omudia11: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Says someone who probably patronises hoes.

Having multiple body counts but body shaming women who do, shame!
firstolalekan:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.