Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82991 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by alexmaye(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
my Father Highly Strict, i Suffered Intense Beating At Tender Age in His Hands worse Than My Siblings...

My Mother Is Extremely Loving... Yes, Extremely... She Was Always There To Listen.

I Consider My Sister To Be Heartless because She Should Have Considered Her Innocent Mother Who Is very Close To 60 and Has Shown Her So Much Love despite All My Mother Hears About My Sister, she Still Pulls Her Close but The Girl Is Just An Animal...

Honestly I Feel Hurt because My Mother Had Sleepless nights For This Same Girl and She Is The Only Girl
My Dear Bro She Isn't Doing It With Clear Eye, Just Try Taking Her For Deliverance At Mfm Because She Needs Prayers Now
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2018
fake story.

Anything to trend and draw attention.

SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Xinzu:
OP, seize her phone nd keep her committed to a church. C'est fini.

Bro seizing her phone bro u don worst issue, ,,,one day u too go born girl pikin, ,,,,,,

If u know u don't want ur kids to associate with people outside, try take them out to eatry or amazement park else day will think u are keeping or hidding something from them

And make op start to do early morning devotion a praying family stays together, ,,,even if she can't open up to d parent the area boy dat is toasting her she will tell d brother, ,,,,

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ohem007(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Elder0001:
fake story.
SMH!

like seriously bro...
my kid sis is just 14 o
her own sef na die..

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Elder0001:
fake story.

SMH!

U too go get girl pikin one day, ,,then u go kw if na fake story

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by FILEBE(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What do you seek from us now?

To chastise your father or curse your sister further for being a spoilt brat?

There's little or nothing you can do right now, or do you want to get your father arrested? Get it done with immediate alacrity. And your sister? Let her be taught that all that glitters isn't gold, perhaps be used for BENZ. After all, you said you don't care if she dies or not. So you see, it's a WIN-WIN situation.

Sorry to say. Your have not proffered any solution here just a subtle insult. I feel disappointed. I expected more from you.

3 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ikcid: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Your family wasn't there for her when she was growing up, you come from a dysfunctional family like most of us, she needs a lot of attention and affection, it should have been done on time, it's never too late, if she has a mentor, she will change and be upright, but the immediate solution would be to find her a gainful employment or spouse because she is definitely not going to succeed in school as she will be distracted easily. Some father do have them.
I assume you're talking fron experience. They should marry her off and forget about her. Life will humble her.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by nkemdi89(f): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Send her to the army, there is an ongoing recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2018
FILEBE:

Sorry to say. Your have not proffered any solution here just a subtle insult. I feel disappointed. I expected more from you.

Expect less from people. Besides, do you know me? undecided
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by gregyboy(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2018
There is some laws i believe on earth which are the priciple of fate and the law of karma they both work hand to hand ......if you're going to apply this law you probably know fate is playing and karma is next.....nevertheless... To help matters marry her out that wont stop it tho but it will help or threatens those boys she meet with rape cases or simply leave your life
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Her own don stew be that,
One guy benz loading shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
he Burnt All Her Property Yesterday Night..

MODIFIED

She Doesnt Lack Love At All. My Mother Loves Her So Much but I Believe She Hates her Mother... When Ever She Went Out For Days, my Mother Would Not Sleep But Keep Callin this Girl But She Will Not Pick The Call.

When Ever My Mother Begged And My Father Forgives Her, he Pulls Her Closer but She Ends Up Doing Worse
Your mother is doing the right thing but in the wrong way. Your sister is still a teenager, what she needs now is discipline. Your mum should do her part and take her by disciplining her and you be at the back of your mother supporting her in her discipline tactics.
There are at time that the devil may want to use your sister to perhaps fight your mother( it happens) but when she sees her brother there, she'll humble herself. So tell your mum, she should first of all not to pamper her when she does something wrong but give her some real discipline and advice later on when she's done disciplining her.
After all this love is key. Show her more love when you notice the changes. God can do anything if you wholly and firstly support all this with prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by IamPlato(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I know. smiley
Victoria Na Your Advice To Me Be That Abi. undecided
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by FILEBE(m): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Expect less from people. Besides, do you know me? undecided

You are a "nairalander" so? Made some comments and topics here and there. So? You needn't be seen to make imapcts.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by virago(f): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

I think this has now reached a spiritual level
If he had done all this to her and she's still misbehaving
Then you should know she needs to see a pastor real quick

Nigerians will always be Nigerians , why not a therapist. So with everything you've read you think a pastor is her best bet , The backwardness in this country is alarming
@op : I think she needs a therapist as it seems to have gotten to that level where she needs professional help and please don't listen to any pastor sh*t

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2018
alexmaye:
My Dear Bro She Isn't Doing It With Clear Eye, Just Try Taking Her For Deliverance At Mfm Because She Needs Prayers Now

It is not everything u start doing deliverance on top, ,,,,ask d op if they pray at home first b4 refering them to mfm
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by usagee36: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Bro I am sorry for what you and your family are going through but truth be told, if you want your sister alive and to change, set her up with a trusted friend let him get her pregnant. Once a baby is involved, she will calm down and see responsibilities of life. Devil just want to destroy her young life. This happened to one of my friends sister and she is 36 now with a pretty daughter who keeps her running home.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by OgbeniSir(m): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2018
She's likely behaving like the mom did. A snake will always give birth to a snake. Check your maale

quote author=IamPlato post=74221788] My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by klenton(m): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2018
u dont handle this kind of issue with kid gloves if u do it will be so late by the time u realise it and ur sister will be long gone

there are so many things u pple can do. first of all enroll her in a monastery or convent for reverend sisters

secondly send her to the village to stay with ur grand ma were she will be farming and fetching water from the stream with that she will understand life

thirdly...how does she leave the house to start with, lock her inside the room it will only be opened when food is been brought, seize all her means on communication and keep a close eye on her for one week...she must turn a new leaf

finally if all this steps fail just send her abroad atleast she will only disgrace her self and not the family
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2018
klenton:
u dont handle this kind of issue with kid gloves if u do it will be so late by the time u realise it and ur sister will be long gone

there are so many things u pple can do. first of all enroll her in a monastery or convent for reverend sisters

secondly send her to the village to stay with ur grand ma were she will be farming and fetching water from the stream with that she will understand life

thirdly...how does she leave the house to start with, lock her inside the room it will only be opened when food is been brought, seize all her means on communication and keep a close eye on her for one week...she must turn a new leaf

finally if all this steps fail just send her abroad atleast she will only disgrace her self and not the family

Bro d 3rd advice day remind me of how my parent take day pin us down back then, ,,,we be like nazi prisoners, ,,,,but sending her to the village is d worst trust me na married men go day sleep with am, ,,,,,,no young guys to flex her around but married men are capable, ,,

But though sha dat girl is too young for such an act

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by MannieA(f): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

lol...its good to be optimistic sha
but see your confidence for someone you don't know from adam

Hmm..change is the only thing that is constant. Nobody should be quick to judge her coz sometimes girls act like that coz of low self esteem,I dunno if she has low self esteem tho.Now,when a girl has low self esteem she tends to do really crazy stuffs just to get attention and validation from people.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by spongeisback: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Iamplato, beating, cursing, deliverance and chasing her away will NEVER change her. Since she's having sex all your mom needs to do is put her on birth control and educate her on safe sex.

If she has a baby the burden will be on your family same with STDs. You need to become her friend and stop all the insults, I know it's hard but talk to her, find out about her life and the kind of guys she dates.

Advice her like you would a female friend. Since she wants to be grown then you need to treat her like a grown woman. Beating will NEVER, EVER change her.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2018
usagee36:
Bro I am sorry for what you and your family are going through but truth be told, if you want your sister alive and to change, set her up with a trusted friend let him get her pregnant. Once a baby is involved, she will calm down and see responsibilities of life. Devil just want to destroy her young life. This happened to one of my friends sister and she is 36 now with a pretty daughter who keeps her running home.

U get sister at all?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Richhard(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What do you seek from us now?

To chastise your father or curse your sister further for being a spoilt brat?

There's little or nothing you can do right now, or do you want to get your father arrested? Get it done with immediate alacrity. And your sister? Let her be taught that all that glitters isn't gold, perhaps be used for BENZ. After all, you said you don't care if she dies or not. So you see, it's a WIN-WIN situation.

+1

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2018
chigoziri2403:
let her hustle hard, buy the old man a jeep, and build a mansion, her sins would be forgiven instantly
money rules the world
I had a relative like that, her father always traced her to hotels, even used a cutlass on her, but when she started flying to Qatar, and bringing goodies, she became her fathers fave, the person whom has the final say in everything concerning family matters

SMH cry
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by kkins25(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2018
randy01:
Don't stress your self a lot.let me use my little sister as example.she is like your sister then exactly 16 years.she will never listen to advise sometimes she will insult my mom.she only behave normal when we her grown bro are around. She got pregnant at 16 and gave birth to a boy.she move in with the guy that impregnate her.that is when she knew all gilter are not gold.the is g boy but maga never pay.to cut the long story short that is how my sister end going to farm with the guy mom.she have come back home and start begging because the suffering is too much.we accept her back.@ op now she is a medical doctor.she hate guys a lot.she never accept any guy that want to date her.Am even scared now if will ever get married.just leave your sister let her make mistake then she know how life is.

this sister you talk of, could she be funmisticqueen?
sorry fumi, I just had to go for the joke.lolzzzz
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by uthfaith(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2018
You're in severe pain
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Houstency(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by SmartMindsFx: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2018
Bros
Your sister is very possessed, I mean she don dey turn demon sef.

Now, lemme ask you this question is there any Celestial Church in your neighborhood?

If yes, go and find the demon caster of that church. After una don agree and everything is settled, find a means to drag that your sister there.

Bro, when they finish with her, to be humble go dey hungry her everyday....
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Pchizy: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2018
If this is a fact.
All hope is not gone.
Starting from you, never give up on her.
As an elder bro, we never hear how you've tried having a youthful heart to heart talk. But,this demands one that had built a content already.
Ppl say, leave her to learn in a hard way.
Have we thought of the mum, the heartache.
If she catches any disease, if she has learned, returned,,, the burden is still on the family.
Your Dad needs reorientation. Your consistent beating didn't change anything and you still continued with such approach.
Forget about being Choleric,, he would have helped himself by 1st having worked on such trait.
Children, mostly are not moved by our cascade of commands,,, rather they do wat they saw us doing.
We never knew your Dad or mum past life.
Do they even practically, with love, teach the children about friendship, sex education, maturity etc
Or they thought it's by caging or monitoring a child.
If not, the society, friends etc will then teach them the other ways, .
It takes God to save such
This generation is something else .
I know of one now, not up to 20, but club ing.
She needs
*Your, your family, Genuine Pastors prayers/Deliverance on her. Her doings are not ordinary. She is connected to somewhere and her heart is hardened. But hear this, There is never anything, anything! Impossible for God to do. Including this one.
*serious counseling, not condemning
*She needs Jesus Christ. You too the brother, needs Him, , cos you need to stand in the gap for her. Brother isn't just for saying sake, or chicken out.
*Don't know if she is in sch. Wrong association to be done away with. Engage her in some handwork learning. Catering, saloon, tailoring, domestic items (cosmetology - i.e. soap making, perfume etc).
This gets her engaged.

Bro, help your mum, as you help yourself to be strengthened.
Grace

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Lekozy(m): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
hmmm...this is tough....in my own little opinion... chasing the girl out of the house is not the best solution he should talk to her and explain life to her...but if your father do not listen my brother you av a lot to do...in her life.....go and meet her talk to her pick her up....and...explain to her....and even show her some life experience.... we all had d story of the girl that got mad at ijebu ode...that is a lesson...you re d best person to talk to her now....as for your dad...just leave him....if u love your sister my brother....take d responsibility in your hands and guide her......
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Erastuslove: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Bro ur answer is right on your knees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.