Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82881 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Omudia11: 4:47am On Dec 28, 2018
You're an idiot. My cousin came to my house about 9:30pm last night. His father had made a distress call to my dad that his cult people wanted to take his life last night and the only thing that could save his life was if he ran to come see refuge in mine. So his father put him in a taxi and he came here. First thing this morning his father will come take him to the village so he can hide there to prevent the cultists finding him. Is that one a girl too?

I have some useless neighbours (boys) who ran mad for doing drugs. Some others are just neighborhood touts who always tax you for money to go smoke or drink their life away and none of them are girls. So continue with your misorgyny.
GBOKASINCHA:
Seriously having a girl child in nigeria is a curse 16 years old and see wetin dis little ogbanje dey cause her family..members

3 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Omudia11: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Exactly my point. The father played a major role in spoiling the girl.
DedeNkem:

Your father didn't handle it well, he in fact, made it worse.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Bragalane: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2018
emmyid:
Hmmm. But, why do you have to go through her chats in the first place. Secondly, you claim you don't care about her anymore, but from the mood and tone of your writeup, you scared of losing her and still care pretty much about her. Your father is just doing what most Nigerian fathers will do though. Maybe, your sister needs a rehab!

Meanwhile watch the stunts at Calabar Bikers Carnival that took place earlier below -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb7t44cpkYc
One sense no dey this your comment, not one.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Omudia11: 4:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Hahahahaha, you got me at the bolded.
Lol

Hope your bro is changed now though.
harry2sexy:

I usually do not comment on Nl but let's see how it goes. Here's my own story. I have a younger brother who,well,used to be good and when he got into school,got missed up with bad boys and became smoking indian hemp.

Now,my family happens to be quite religious and there was one time he came home for hols,and out of the blues was smoking imside the house and my mum caught him.

Everyone cried,pleaded,bla bla,everything seemed not to work. Anyways my pops registered him in a rehan centre and he was able to open up to the therapist.

Kids like my brother and your sister have a knack for attention and when outsiders give it to them,they feel that they are in love. Now,have you ever had a family meeting where everyone just sat together to express feelings?lemme answer that for you,No,why,cause you're shy grin

Bros,i don't know you,but can you sit everyone together and tell them to say what's on their mind,that's what those therapist usually advice,not judgemental eyes,no hate,just gather everyone together to express themselves.

If you need help along the way,feel free to pm.

God bless your family cos in the end,that's all we have eventually
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
Empresfidel do u have anything to say?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 28, 2018
My twin sister showed signs of this while she were growing up o, at some point she became uncontrollable. They burnt her bags, she even preferred to sleep at the pavement outside.

I thought she was influenced by demons. The difference between 16 and 18 is not too far.. What fixed her is rich relatives that took her in. They showed her why education is important.

AT 18 she became a star, at 20 suitors no gree us till she married to her boyfriend of over 7yrs.

She is like our mama now, we can do without he advice.

Relocate her another place and find something for her to learn or do, don't let her lack anything.

Your sister resemble your father and let me drop it here, Your father is the reason why she behaves like she do, your father is senseless. Some men are like that. There are some girls you can't control. You only direct them and if they don't listen to you find a relative they would listen to and hand them over to them.

MARK MY WORD.. EVEN THOUGH SHE COMES BACK TO HER SENSES SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOUR FATHER.

That's WHAT MY FATHER IS FACING WHERE His DAUGHTER IS. SHE HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO TWO CHILD AND ONLY TIME MY FATHER SAW ONE OF THE CHILD WAS WHEN SHE CAME TO VISIT US HER BROTHERS. TILL YEARS NOW BOTH OF THEM HASN'T TALKED ON THE PHONE NOT MINDING THE TFARE IS NOT UP TO N50 NAIRA

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Omudia11: 5:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Is the op a scammer?? cheesy
pocohantas:
Lol, this one just wan create thread grin

Anyway, one family provided a useless yahoo son, another family provided a cheerful giver. Balanced equation.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by jmaxjohn(m): 5:05am On Dec 28, 2018
What state do you live?

IamPlato:

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by hemanewton: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Prayer and love is the key. Beatings only hardens them the more. My youngest sister was far worse than this at age16 also. She is married now and you would never believe she was ever that person
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Omudia11: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Speak for yourself and this op. As a teenage girl I was never promiscuous.
None of my two sisters were. Infact, we never had such issues with my dad. Most especially me. I hardly went out and whenever I did, they trusted me to go where I said I was going.
durubennie:

Its too late.. That your stupid sister can't change.. Just leave her alone she will learn the hard way

Teenage girls are very stupid and promiscuous.. I see a lot of them at sani abacha road in ph hanging out with their boyfriends late hours at night
I will just be thinking if these kids actually have parents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Enimoney3: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Kindly advice your parent to desist from beating her. If she hasn't gotten pregnancy she wouldn't heed every caution your dad has been telling her. I have seen several girls who behave like that, exact same way. I can even tell you its my neighbour you are talking about. She's just 16. She would change when time come. I would advice you to keep talking senses into her not by beating her. She will change for better.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by SoNature(m): 5:14am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
She Used To Be His Favourite Years Ago but She Just Changed like She Got Cursed Or Something...

Also My Father Is A Strong Choleric and Will Never Listen To Anyone Because He Believes He is Always Right And Never Regrets his Actions... We Are Not Even Close at All. We Are Two Different Person

Something can still be done
Nothing should happen to her
As a guy, trail her to find out who she hangs out with
Find out what they actually do t0geda
Use the p0lice to arrest them if p0ssible
I 0nce had a stubborn br0ther like that
My father targeted his friends when he went out of control
And he was rescued
So, scatter her circle of friends anyway u can
And then watch 0ut for her next move
C0ntinue to ruin her friends
She will come back to her senses
Nothing must happen to her
Sixteen years is too young to go wayward
She can still be saved
And you have a greater r0le to play
Quote me if u need further explanations
Good luck
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by biztip: 5:19am On Dec 28, 2018
and they might have even taken her destiny join
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ArahCharles: 5:19am On Dec 28, 2018
Not every solution requires just prayers as common sense and number 6 is needed here.
The parents should come closer to the gal, shower her more love and you see thins
IamPlato:

Is This The Solution?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by capitalzero: 5:22am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Is This The Solution?
if a girl
exposes to sex at very tender girl, it is usually ends in reckless sexual activities. she needs love. arrange for family vacation or recreation regularly. family should know her friends by organizing something that her friends will love to attend,throw party for her.
let me ask op, which school did she attend? boarding or day school?

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by capitalzero: 5:24am On Dec 28, 2018
SoNature:

Something can still be done Nothing should happen to her As a guy, trail her to find out who she hangs out with Find out what they actually do t0geda Use the p0lice to arrest them if p0ssible I 0nce had a stubborn br0ther like that My father targeted his friends when he went out of control And he was rescued So, scatter her circle of friends anyway u can And then watch 0ut for her next move C0ntinue to ruin her friends She will come back to her senses Nothing must happen to her Sixteen years is too young to go wayward She can still be saved And you have a greater r0le to play Quote me if u need further explanations Good luck
very correct. she is a minor. those boys can be charged for child abuse.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by tightpussy156: 5:28am On Dec 28, 2018
from ur story I think ur father have tried in his own ways to caution her.but she choose to live a wayward life.she is now a slut,her hole is now a public toilet that is what she want right so let her be.no amount of caution will change her wayward life.The only thing that will change her wayward life is when a terrible thing happened to her like unwantedpregnancy, hiv.she might have been use already by those yahoo guys.my co worker daughter was like that some years back.The man beats her,caution her,even buy her sweet gifts but the girl refuse to change sleeping with different men everyday,been seen in hotels, 24hrs party,been bleeped in corners,her dad caught her with a man in their matrimonial bed.The girl was 14yrs old then when she now get pregnant she does not no the father, she was also positive to HIV, she lost one of her eyes to an accident when coming mates at night.today those things changed the girls life.she is now a deeper life.A girl that was wayward before change completely.she is now the no 1 favourite of her dad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by GoldHorse(m): 5:29am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
he Burnt All Her Property Yesterday Night..

MODIFIED

She Doesnt Lack Love At All. My Mother Loves Her So Much but I Believe She Hates her Mother... When Ever She Went Out For Days, my Mother Would Not Sleep But Keep Callin this Girl But She Will Not Pick The Call.

When Ever My Mother Begged And My Father Forgives Her, he Pulls Her Closer but She Ends Up Doing Worse

Try this.

It might look extreme but from her behavior this might be the medications she needs.

Let everyone, especially your parents, ignore her totally. I mean total black out. She has "too much love" and behaving spoilt but if there's a seemingly threat of losing it it will reset her brains.

You see we humans will always behave as if we don't care about something until the threat of losing that same thing comes along then you see some very "strange and different" behaviors will put up to try and still pretend we don't care but at the same time making sure we don't loose it. If you have witnessed some boyfriend and girlfriend fights you will understand.

Nobody should call her again. If she calls.........

PM me if you are interested so I can advise you on the other things to do. If I write them here and she's reading this it won't work for obvious reasons

YOU CANNOT DO THE ABOVE ALONE. IT WON'T WORK AND MIGHT EVEN BE DETRIMENTAL TO ALL OF YOU.

I no dey charge o. Na just friendly advice. Apart from that I wan sleep small as I have been up since and fatigue is setting in grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by toprealman: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2018
You had to wait till things get out of hand Abi. Only time will tell.
Untill she survives being used for sacrifice, her eye probably won't clear.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 28, 2018
kkins25:

this sister you talk of, could she be funmisticqueen?
sorry fumi, I just had to go for the joke.lolzzzz
lol. It isn't me
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by gaventa: 5:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Its a clear case of youthful exuberance, she needs Prayers family care and words of advise that's all. Shit happens she fit be bread winner las las and she fit regret sef
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Omudia11: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2018
I think you're even more useless than your sister. You're a useless brother. A sorry excuse for a human being at that. How can you say you don't care wether your own flesh and blood dies or not? Is that what atheism teaches you? You are an adult and she's a kid. You are also partly responsible for her life and the outcome of it.

Have you ever say her down to talk to her? Have you ever scolded her? When you saw those incriminating things on her phone why didn't you seize it and try to curtail her movements?

The religion and God you bash everyday is your only refuge now and it teaches all these things. Look, if that girl meets her demise you all will be blamed by God whenever you meet him and you will have your own punishment for not showing your little sister the way.

Your parents did a terrible job raising that girl. That is why the Bible says "train up a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it". From a tender age, y'all should've instilled lots of discipline in her. Let her know it is definitely not okay to move with boys. You can't watch a child spoil till they're almost gone and then suddenly start flogging the demon away. You don't flog demons away.
And yes she is possessed.

Solution One:
Take her to SCOAN. Before going tell God what you want to be done in the life of your sister and pray fervently for her deliverance before going.

Solution Two:
Seize her phone. Make sure she is incommunicado from her friends. But first, go through her phone and tell her to call all her boyfriends and bad friends in your presence (on speaker) and break off with them; telling them she has no business with them and never wants to see them ever again. Lock her inside and make sure she only goes out on errands (to short distances) timing her. Tell her you've given her 10mins to get back and failure to get back on time will attract punishments. Limit her internet usage. If you have home wifi make sure she has no access to it. If you have Emmanuel tv or the messages of other pastors, play them to her always and make her watch. Give her academic work to do always too.

Continue this even if it may seem like it's not working at first.

Good luck for the future.

IamPlato:
you All Are Just Saying She Needs love. Bros! Love Is One Thing This Useless Girl Doesnt Lack at All... My Mother's Love For Her Is So Strong. When Ever My Father Forgave her He'd Draw Her Close But She Ends Up Doing The same Thing And Even Worse
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by NoToPile: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2018
abbey621:

I vehemently disagree! A wayward child is the responsibility of both the child and the parents. The parents could give him or her all the attention and resources in the world and he or she still choose the wayward path, this does not mean the parents failed rather it meant it was out of their control. Apart from spiritual battles, some children need a change of environment or reality check. Having both parents still catering to your needs often clouds the judgment of children and complacency sets in. We all can blame the parents all we want but at some point the child will wake up and realize she's responsible for her own damn mistakes.

Honestly you have a strong point.

I just dunno but its like theres one kain spirit that is dealing with some of the children born year 2000 upwards, I just dont get it brazen, reckless, no body can hold me behaviour.

God help parents oo

Reading this thread breaks my heart, a lot of teenagers have become a thorn to the flesh of their parents.

Thats why me I dont support all these so called 'flogging is child abuse' any method a parent deems fit that will correct a child should be used. And let parents begin to desperately pray for their children too.

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by t111(m): 5:45am On Dec 28, 2018
She needs love more at this point,show her great love bro,draw her closer,take her on outings,go to church together,run fastings,advice her,show her a greater love than she gets out there...
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Is This The Solution?
your father's actions will only drive her to do it more. She is a teenager, she thinks she knows everything. Firstly you can bring her to the psychologist for evaluation cos there might be some personal disorder at work here. Secondly, it seems to be partly your parents fault cos your father is reacting just as immature. Thirdly, it is obvious there is no love in your home, hence she has gone to seek it outside in the hands of Yahoo boys.

Fourthly, bring a young female family member or friend who has done well for herself to speak to her. She obviously has no role model.

Lastly speak to her in love not from condemnation not from flogging. Let her know about contraception so she won't get pregnant and condom so she wont get STIs. Tell her she is free to make her mistakes but only she will bear the consequences since she is all grown up now

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by mozona(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2018
guy what were you doing when she started this nuisance under your nose.

guy e be like u too no soji, i believe u start to notice when she has money, bring in new cloth
not bought by ur parents or u, new gadget, how long she spent outside. etc

i believe it is late already only God can intervene or she learn the hard way, before now advise from
you will ave being the solution, advise and examples on how life like that lead people too.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Omudia11:
I think you're even more useless than your sister. You're a useless brother. A sorry excuse for a human being at that. How can you say you don't care wether your own flesh and blood dies or not? Is that what atheism teaches you? You are an adult and she's a kid. You are also partly responsible for her life and the outcome of it.

Have you ever say her down to talk to her? Have you ever scolded her? When you saw those incriminating things on her phone why didn't you seize it and try to curtail her movements?

The religion and God you bash everyday is your only refuge now and it teaches all these things. Look, if that girl meets her demise you all will be blamed by God whenever you meet him and you will have your own punishment for not showing your little sister the way.

Your parents did a terrible job raising that girl. That is why the Bible says "train up a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it". From a tender age, y'all should've instilled lots of discipline in her. Let her know it is definitely not okay to move with boys. You can't watch a child spoil till they're almost gone and then suddenly start flogging the demon away. You don't flog demons away.
And yes she is possessed.

Solution One:
Take her to SCOAN. Before going tell God what you want to be done in the life of your sister and pray fervently for her deliverance before going.

Solution Two:
Seize her phone. Make sure she is incommunicado from her friends. But first, go through her phone and tell her to call all her boyfriends and bad friends in your presence (on speaker) and break off with them; telling them she has no business with them and never wants to see them ever again. Lock her inside and make sure she only goes out on errands (to short distances) timing her. Tell her you've given her 10mins to get back and failure to get back on time will attract punishments. Limit her internet usage. If you have home wifi make sure she has no access to it. If you have Emmanuel tv or the messages of other pastors, play them to her always and make her watch. Give her academic work to do always too.

Continue this even if it may seem like it's not working at first.

Good luck for the future.

seizing her phone will only aggravate the issue. Taking her for deliverance is even worse. Let her go for psychological evaluation cos this might actually be the beginning of a mental disorder?

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by duduade: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Onnasucs1:
I can't even imagine the pains she's putting you guys through. Just leave the girl to continue, all you can do is to pray she comes back to her senses. That kind girl no go even listen to advice

Exactly until the day something worth changing her life will happen. She herself will become born again when God arrests her soul

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by guru03(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2018
1. Your Dad contributed in spoiling her.
2. Sending her out will only curse more harm
3. Talking sense in his subtle way can make her change
4. Your mother was not probably playing a motherly role to her.
Solutions
1. Go spiritual
2. Call someone she listens to counsel her
3. Change of environment may help
4. If you are can make her stay away from peers, it will assist
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ushafe(m): 5:56am On Dec 28, 2018
chigoziri2403:
let her hustle hard, buy the old man a jeep, and build a mansion, her sins would be forgiven instantly
money rules the world
I had a relative like that, her father always traced her to hotels, even used a cutlass on her, but when she started flying to Qatar, and bringing goodies, she became her fathers fave, the person whom has the final say in everything concerning family matters
Not all parents accept it

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Pat081: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2018
chigoziri2403:
let her hustle hard, buy the old man a jeep, and build a mansion, her sins would be forgiven instantly
money rules the world
I had a relative like that, her father always traced her to hotels, even used a cutlass on her, but when she started flying to Qatar, and bringing goodies, she became her fathers fave, the person whom has the final say in everything concerning family matters
and u think every father will b like dat ur relative abi?

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Guys calm down, Na naija family be dis no be jand things. How you wan take her go rehab even if they find one? You bundle her inside the trunk of the car and head down to rehab? She doesn't see her lifestyle as a problem. She probably have friends of the same age doing it so why would hers be any different. Moreover, she's enjoying it.
Yabaleft Has rehab

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.