Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? (619 Views)

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
So sweet to have a new partner, but questions of continuous enjoyment is a vital concern. so in marriage or dating, everyone has his or her own enjoyment...Presently, are you enjoying yours?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
cheesy

All thanks to myself Im Making me happy in EVERYWAY I can.

Nike said 'Just Do It'
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by kunleweb: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
bukkyemotions:
So sweet to have a new partner, but questions of continuous enjoyment is a vital concern. so in marriage or dating, everyone has his or her own enjoyment...Presently, are you enjoying yours?

Aproko
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by sylvez(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Boda ode
E no concern you
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by solomix10(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
there is nothing more enjoyable than the relationship with myself
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by CaZmir: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
I'm not enjoying my current relationship.
My room is now hell,can't even sleep peacefully without her buzzing and disturbing me all-through the night.

Worst is, she invites her friends without telling me, I quit!

Just yesterday I woke up she started disturbing again,chased her around the room before I finally smashed her head on the wall .
Mosquitoe is a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
kunleweb:

Aproko
okorpa

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by highpriestess: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
CaZmir:
I'm not enjoying my current relationship.
My room is now hell,can't even sleep peacefully without her buzzing and disturbing me all-through the night.

Worst is, she invites her friends without telling me, I quit!

Just yesterday I woke up she started disturbing again,chased her around the room before I finally smashed her head on the wall .
Mosquitoe is a nightmare.
grin grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Team single.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by frankfrancis871: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
sad

60 percent of people who ask questions like this are your village people, 20 percent are in frustrated relationship, 15 percent are jobless and 5 percent truly need advice but won't find any; because this is the enclave of Nigerians foolgerians.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by faithugo64(f): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

60 percent of people who ask questions like this are your village people, 20 percent are in frustrated relationship, 15 percent are jobless and 5 percent truly need advice but won't find any; because this is the enclave of Nigerians foolgerians.
Arghh Oga no be fight na cheesy
But this thread na amebo thread oo

Let's sha enjoy the "aproko" thread cool
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

Have you finished??
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Marriage? by charlito94(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
bukkyemotions:
The truth is I HV so many gfs n can't tell if am enjoying d relationship cos they are all demanding n worst part is am living a life of lie with all of them except one

(1) (Reply)

What Prompted Your Decision To Quit Your Relationship? / Why Do Girls Always Break The Heart Of Guys That Are Nice? / SEE How To Get In Her Pants On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.