Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence (3377 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2019
In addition why do we blame God when things go bad and praise a doctor when things go as planned?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

First of, i don't need videos to convince me God is just a mirage...look around you, everything proves there is no god... I don't follow any Atheist conversation, I don't like being called an atheist, just a normal guy; unlike you abnormal people... Secondly, just like you, I have black friends, who put there believe in "god" (telling me shit like "if you know what god has done for me, like they are not in abject poverty, sick, living in the poverty capital and mentally derange) and try to sell me that crap, i mill them, and occasionally put them in the right track... ... it speaks volumes that Your white friends have everything going for them and they don't believe, you black people have it this bad but you do... Also, having grown in a home that has produced Evangelist and pastors, i was once an evangelist, i have savoured the word 4 times, I have preached in so many arenas, saved souls as you call it, prayed for any sick person i see(cause unlike you, i actually believed and im very empathetic) and some got healed... God doesn't force people cause he is just a figment of your brainwashed imagination... I am not stubborn, if God do exist, asides from the multitude of questions I have, Im ready to bend the knee to him, I do that to my parents, elders, and even the Government everyday... Also, there are millions of ways to make me believe instantly, I don't know if you christian lack the balls to ask your God for healings or he isn't available... Beyond healings a personal visit from your God will do, just like Saul... But writing jesus died for me( a story which you don't know, and it's unverified) won't do it...
you see you keep on lying to prove a point. How many souls have you won? you are normal while we are abnormal because we believe in God. You claim you are not atheist which is a very big lie, google what an atheist means. You are using lies to feel good about yourself but it would not get better for you in the long run. If you dont believe Jesus died for you it would not change the fact that He did. Videos are just to show you how people who were once like you are now making videos of their repentance. They are even begging people not to toe their part. This videos would serve as a eveidence against you on judgement day if you dont repent. Good that you are putting your friends in the right track just like many people before you did but now they see differently. You are the black equivalent of my white friends atheism which is a religion and occult on its own. Infact it has a spin off now called New Age movement. Which I know you believe in? I know you believe in spirits? That your home produced pastors doesnt mean anything because a pastor follows religion and might not actually be a disciple of Christ.
How can you savour what you dont believe in? Finally, if you would not listen to me, how can you listen to God if He comes down from Heaven and visits you? Is strongly doubt and besides the grass in the field adore Him 24hrs so He doesnt force anyone.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
not at all, you have to know that the ultimate goal of Jesus was to save us from hell. Thats what mattered to Him, John 3:16. Now Jesus healed so many people, I mean He did a lot of miracles but at the same He made it clear that your faith and God's decision matters. That doesnt mean your healing would not come. The concept of healing is still grey to me because most of the times people would pray for healing and infact the person would die in the process without the healing coming. I still repeat Jesus' main aim was to save everyone which He did. Healing is just part not the main goal, something out of compassion but the problem is in Nigeria we worship healing more than salvation while the europeans care about salvation more than healing. But bible said seek ye first the kingdom and healing would come. That a doctor chooses whom to heal in a particular day doesnt make him evil, let me explain using God's example. A doctor built a very nice hospital , in that hospital when you enter you can never be sick again. Now He goes to a old hospital and see sick people everywhere. He has compassion on all of them but He knows there is a better place for them. Now the doctor has all it takes to heal all but he figures that if he does some people might use that opportunity to kill, steal or oppress other people. It might also be that the medicines would run out. There are one thousand reasons he would not heal all but there are also 1000000000000000000000000 uncountable reasons why he wants them to come to the new hospital and be healed forever. This earth is going away i hope you know and God is preparing mankind to meet him. So if you live 3000 years here and go to hell and i live 80 and go to heaven who won?

Check the bible again where does it say God decides no who gets healed? The miracle thing is grey to you, cause it's a scam by churches to grow. Without fake miracles, Christianity would have been dead in Nigeria by now. Check your scripture again, miracles are what attracted people to Jesus' teachings, it's the fuel.
Also, the European do not care about healing, cause of science bro, they have the money and doctors to rely on, and neither do they rely on the word, tell me the developed nation with enough Christians, and I will show you few years ago they use to have more Christians.

Also, your analogy is fucking flawed, the Christians are more afflicted with disease just like anyone else... Nothing like no sickness in his hospital... There is no reason not to heal anyone bro, the bible says the rain falls in both the righteous and the unrighteous man's land, you are finding it hard to defend your God...
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
you see you keep on lying to prove a point. How many souls have you won? you are normal while we are abnormal because we believe in God. You claim you are not atheist which is a very big lie, google what an atheist means. You are using lies to feel good about yourself but it would not get better for you in the long run. If you dont believe Jesus died for you it would not change the fact that He did. Videos are just to show you how people who were once like you are now making videos of their repentance. They are even begging people not to toe their part. This videos would serve as a eveidence against you on judgement day if you dont repent. Good that you are putting your friends in the right track just like many people before you did but now they see differently. You are the black equivalent of my white friends atheism which is a religion and occult on its own. Infact it has a spin off now called New Age movement. Which I know you believe in? I know you believe in spirits? That your home produced pastors doesnt mean anything because a pastor follows religion and might not actually be a disciple of Christ.
How can you savour what you dont believe in? Finally, if you would not listen to me, how can you listen to God if He comes down from Heaven and visits you? Is strongly doubt and besides the grass in the field adore Him 24hrs so He doesnt force anyone.

First, I am not lying, I don't lie, unlike you believers your pastors. I don't want to stress this point cause I'm not proud of it, but i won so many souls...

I'm normal, we were all born with reason and scientific curiosity, but no one was born with religion, we are brainwashed into it

I did not say I'm not an atheist, check again... I said I don't like being referred to as an atheist, i'm just a normal guy.

Jesus did not die on any cross, no historical evidence shows this, and the Romans keep records of everything

Check again bro, I promise you, you will get millions of videos of pastors who became atheist on the same YouTube, these are people who have everything to lose coming clean...

I don't care what your friends believe in, all I know is reason... I'm a realist

I don't believe in any spirits, witchcraft, amadioha, djinee etc.

When I savoured the bible, I was a believer that time... I can't read that crap now, while I have creative writers like Shakespeare to engulf.

Paul did not listen to people, but he listened to God and became the greatest follower earth had ever seen.

The grasses do not adore him bro, they just exist, survive, and die. Also why did your Bible forget to mention that trees to entered the ark, you know trees are living things to, and most can't survive under water right?

It's funny how much you are sweating right now, I did a better job defending Jesus(when I was a Christian) than you right now
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by FTF2069(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

First, I am not lying, I don't lie, unlike you believers your pastors. I don't want to stress this point cause I'm not proud of it, but i won so many souls...

I'm normal, we were all born with reason and scientific curiosity, but no one was born with religion, we are brainwashed into it

I did not say I'm not an atheist, check again... I said I don't like being referred to as an atheist, i'm just a normal guy.

Jesus did not die on any cross, no historical evidence shows this, and the Romans keep records of everything

Check again bro, I promise you, you will get millions of videos of pastors who became atheist on the same YouTube, these are people who have everything to lose coming clean...

I don't care what your friends believe in, all I know is reason... I'm a realist

When I savoured the bible, I was a believer that time... I can't read that crap now, while I have creative writers like Shakespeare to engulf.

Paul did not listen to people, but he listened to God and became the greatest follower earth had ever seen.

The grasses do not adore him bro, they just exist, survive, and die. Also why did your Bible forget to mention that trees to entered the ark, you know trees are living things to, and most can't survive under water right?

It's funny how much you are sweating right now, I did a better job defending Jesus(when I was a Christian) than you right now

Thank you @Vrengkat. The whole point of Christainity and God. Dwells a lot on the person of Jesus who the Christians claim to have lived. For you Christians out there let it be know to you that the proof of existence of this man you called Jesus is close to nothing, manipulation of facts and nothing else. The prophecy was manipulated, his birth and situation surrounding it has been debunked timed without numbers. The isreali archeologist conceded that there is no other evidence or record outside of the bible to support the book of Exodus for instance.

Maybe a deluded rabbi whom the illiterates in the middle east believe to be close to God did exist. But the story of Jesus as it appears in the book called Bible is a fabrication of events that not only did not occur but was crafted purposefully with intent to manipulate history in order to preserve its religious ego.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

can a former believer now atheist win souls for God? Probably a lie from the pit of hell. You believe shakespare but despise the bible, am i surprised? No you are just a new age follower. Let me give you videos of your fellow atheists so that you feel good about yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrpTbd8N-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xyrDx2qEeM
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

Check the bible again where does it say God decides no who gets healed? The miracle thing is grey to you, cause it's a scam by churches to grow. Without fake miracles, Christianity would have been dead in Nigeria by now. Check your scripture again, miracles are what attracted people to Jesus' teachings, it's the fuel.
Also, the European do not care about healing, cause of science bro, they have the money and doctors to rely on, and neither do they rely on the word, tell me the developed nation with enough Christians, and I will show you few years ago they use to have more Christians.

Also, your analogy is fucking flawed, the Christians are more afflicted with disease just like anyone else... Nothing like no sickness in his hospital... There is no reason not to heal anyone bro, the bible says the rain falls in both the righteous and the unrighteous man's land, you are finding it hard to defend your God...
what do you know is miracle? That you are replying me is a miracle i hope you know?. I thought you said you are a soul winner how come you dont know Romans9:15. If fake miracles is growing christianity then why is the growing in the north? Even at the point of death? I don't blame you, Jesus even spoke about you in John 15:18 and your case is in Rom: 10 vs 14 and Luke 16:31
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
FTF2069:

Thank you @Vrengkat. The whole point of Christainity and God. Dwells a lot on the person of Jesus who the Christians claim to have lived. For you Christians out there let it be know to you that the proof of existence of this man you called Jesus is close to nothing, manipulation of facts and nothing else. The prophecy was manipulated, his birth and situation surrounding it has been debunked timed without numbers. The isreali archeologist conceded that there is no other evidence or record outside of the bible to support the book of Exodus for instance.

Maybe a deluded rabbi whom the illiterates in the middle east believe to be close to God did exist. But the story of Jesus as it appears in the book called Bible is a fabrication of events that not only did not occur but was crafted purposefully with intent to manipulate history in order to preserve its religious ego.

Thank you... Totally impressed man
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
can a former believer now atheist win souls for God? Probably a lie from the pit of hell. You believe shakespare but despise the bible, am i surprised? No you are just a new age follower. Let me give you videos of your fellow atheists so that you feel good about yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrpTbd8N-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xyrDx2qEeM

Believe what you want, I was once an unstoppable Christian.

I don't despise the Bible, I just think both Shakespeare and the bible are fiction, but the bible can brainwash you into shit like... Dumb sick people not taking there drugs, people judging others way of life, people being so fake, pastors using people as ATM, people getting poorer, slow advancement of science and technology etc.

I don't even know what a new age follower is.

Also, I can't watch any of these videos, my disbelief is not rooted in some people's YouTube clip but my whole life of reason. Every time I go out I see how wrong and dumb you religious people are to believe that crap.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
what do you know is miracle? That you are replying me is a miracle i hope you know?. I thought you said you are a soul winner how come you dont know Romans9:15. If fake miracles is growing christianity then why is the growing in the north? Even at the point of death? I don't blame you, Jesus even spoke about you in John 15:18 and your case is in Rom: 10 vs 14 and Luke 16:31

It's really biting you knowing I was once like you, anyway, wrap your head around it bro.

Which north are you talking about... Northern Nigeria? Were exactly, what states?

Somehow, Jesus spoke about me, hah!! I'm surprised... There are literally over one thousand reference of unbelievers and atheist in the bible... That's because atheist had always existed.... The bible goes as far as calling us fools, just cause we are to smart to subscribe to shit without proof.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

It's really biting you knowing I was once like you, anyway, wrap your head around it bro.

Which north are you talking about... Northern Nigeria? Were exactly, what states?

Somehow, Jesus spoke about me, hah!! I'm surprised... There are literally over one thousand reference of unbelievers and atheist in the bible... That's because atheist had always existed.... The bible goes as far as calling us fools, just cause we are to smart to subscribe to shit without proof.
move around and leave your comfort zone. I said in an earlier christianity in Africa and America are not a good model. If you want to real christians go to Asia and some parts of europe but Northern Nigeria has good Christians as well. I dont even think you read those passages i posted, you only believe in arguments without any fact whatsoever just like your new age minions. It would be foolish to see that all this while you were blinded by then it would be too late.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

Believe what you want, I was once an unstoppable Christian.

I don't despise the Bible, I just think both Shakespeare and the bible are fiction, but the bible can brainwash you into shit like... Dumb sick people not taking there drugs, people judging others way of life, people being so fake, pastors using people as ATM, people getting poorer, slow advancement of science and technology etc.

I don't even know what a new age follower is.

Also, I can't watch any of these videos, my disbelief is not rooted in some people's YouTube clip but my whole life of reason. Every time I go out I see how wrong and dumb you religious people are to believe that crap.
i live in europe and i can tell you Christianity in africa has been corrupted and i understand how you feel. Infact if there is anyone who should be an atheist is me becuase i have gone deep into the field of knowledge but I know without Christ being in your state of mind is a miserable journey. I have done that and I am no more interested to be an atheist. Your life would be hollow and empty. What do you think is your purpose? So you just appeared and would one day dissapear. Then why not kill self instead of waiting to dissapear because there is no point of you being here.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by FTF2069(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:

i live in europe and i can tell you Christianity in africa has been corrupted and i understand how you feel.

>>>It's not about being in Europe, religion across the world share similar template. Religion is more like a meme.

Infact if there is anyone who should be an atheist is me becuase i have gone deep into the field of knowledge

>>> The more we know the more we should know we don't know much.. That should even make you more careful in judgement but no, religion claims to know everything, ascribing gaps in knowledge to some diety's omnipotence

Knowledge without philosophy is bullshit. I don't know what field you're trained in. But if you're trained in any field related to social science or pure science you're just a victim of the viral pill like so many out there.

but I know without Christ being in your state of mind is a miserable journey. I have done that and I am no more interested to be an atheist.

>>> Once again this is victimy being displayed, I've met too many people like you wallowing in helplessness and guilt. I guess when you "were" an atheist maybe you became one out of rebellion, gross insurbodination of religious moral code etc. Not out of genuine touch with history, human sociology, political and religious evolution, proper mentation and solid philosophy.

Your life would be hollow and empty. What do you think is your purpose?

>>> Concerning the maps of meaning for an atheist, the fact that no holy book was dedicated to atheism doesn't mean there isn't purpose. Atheism is not for dump people trust me, neither is it for the weak at heart. The lack of a definite and wholistic maps of meaning is why some of you people who understands the falsehood of religious cult don't have the balls to say so. I hope I have more time to talk about this later on.

So you just appeared and would one day dissapear. Then why not kill self instead of waiting to dissapear because there is no point of you being here.

>>> This is just stupid
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by FTF2069(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm appalled at how religion has taking hold of our brains such that we no longer see the reality and how this vicious and viral pill called religion is a barrier to our progressive mentation as well as it being a threat to our moral and ethical sustenance. Anyone who is educated should be able to perceive the disadvantages of religion. The disadvantages of religion outweighs the advantages.

Religion has been given a free ride for too long particularly in this part of the world without being checkmated. Every other thing can be criticized except your “God”.

I’m sure there’s is an innocent, naive child out there being brainwashed into this mental slavery and totalitarian cults called religion. Some fanatics will try to defend their religious convictions saying; my xyz is not a religion it’s a relationship with God. My brothers and sisters, there is no known God in the heavens whom you owe any explanation, judges your thought and is responsible for your existence, let no one deceive you. I’ve met too many persons wallowing in guilt (born of the original sin they call it), depression, expecting a messiah whom has being in existence before the foundations of the earth to come and redeem. These fairytales from various religious sects with no arguments are even more insidious as they are being told to our children as facts.

The problem i observed with religion is that it’s not being seen for what it is.

As a race and as a being capable of processing thought, i think we are an endangered specie thanks to the Fanatics. The night is dark and full of evil, thanks to our Lord for he/she/it has ordained it to be so and it is by those he has elected that his kingdom of light shall be established. Cut the Crap you fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
i live in europe and i can tell you Christianity in africa has been corrupted and i understand how you feel. Infact if there is anyone who should be an atheist is me becuase i have gone deep into the field of knowledge but I know without Christ being in your state of mind is a miserable journey. I have done that and I am no more interested to be an atheist. Your life would be hollow and empty. What do you think is your purpose? So you just appeared and would one day dissapear. Then why not kill self instead of waiting to dissapear because there is no point of you being here.

Where do you stay in Europe?

It doesn't matter how deep you have gone in knowledge, it's harder applying knowledge, especially to dispute your fears of death... So you can't be an atheist yet, apply the knowledge and see how much you still believe.

Like I said, it's fear that is driving your belief not faith, cause you have none... My life isn't miserable, I'm damn amazing, I know were I stand in this world, even in death I am useful to the worms and years from now, part of me will give fuel to future generations...

My life is not empty... Every day I here you people give this argument, but it's poo, you people also say we don't have inner peace, but somehow we are the most peaceful people on earth, you say we are sinful, but somehow the most corrupt are the religious people... You need a new strategy, I have never been more at peace with myself, knowing my place in this world.

My purpose is to survive, live a fulfilled life in my law profession and other area, have kids, die someday. Try to find out what the purpose of a chicken is, does he end up in Heaven or hell to?

You think your purpose is to serve an invisible man somewhere ? What is God's Purpose? What is the purpose of Pluto, Mars, other planets, other Galaxy, the whole universe?

God made the earth as your Bible said, who made the other planets?

I didn't just appears my parents planed to have me, I am a projection of there decision.

You really sound brainwashed, there is so much joy in this life, why would I want to kill myself... Are you suicidal without your religion? This just prove you guys are really brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
move around and leave your comfort zone. I said in an earlier christianity in Africa and America are not a good model. If you want to real christians go to Asia and some parts of europe but Northern Nigeria has good Christians as well. I dont even think you read those passages i posted, you only believe in arguments without any fact whatsoever just like your new age minions. It would be foolish to see that all this while you were blinded by then it would be too late.

Asia has so small Christian population, that is the reason they are this advance...

You just condemned 70% of the population of Christian by cutting out Africa and USA.

I don't have to read them, I know them all, like I said, I read the entire bible 4 times.

Also, who is scared of facts? Answer all my first question above, it's one of the earliest comments in this thread...

Let me tell you, I am not wrong, you guys are... There are thousands of religions on earth, but our disbelief is one, and it's based on what we know, and can sense, unlike every belief that has 0 proof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
FTF2069:
I'm appalled at how religion has taking hold of our brains such that we no longer see the reality and how this vicious and viral pill called religion is a barrier to our progressive mentation as well as it being a threat to our moral and ethical sustenance. Anyone who is educated should be able to perceive the disadvantages of religion. The disadvantages of religion outweighs the advantages.

Religion has been given a free ride for too long particularly in this part of the world without being checkmated. Every other thing can be criticized except your “God”.

I’m sure there’s is an innocent, naive child out there being brainwashed into this mental slavery and totalitarian cults called religion. Some fanatics will try to defend their religious convictions saying; my xyz is not a religion it’s a relationship with God. My brothers and sisters, there is no known God in the heavens whom you owe any explanation, judges your thought and is responsible for your existence, let no one deceive you. I’ve met too many persons wallowing in guilt (born of the original sin they call it), depression, expecting a messiah whom has being in existence before the foundations of the earth to come and redeem. These fairytales from various religious sects with no arguments are even more insidious as they are being told to our children as facts.

The problem i observed with religion is that it’s not being seen for what it is.

As a race and as a being capable of processing thought, i think we are an endangered specie thanks to the Fanatics. The night is dark and full of evil, thanks to our Lord for he/she/it has ordained it to be so and it is by those he has elected that his kingdom of light shall be established. Cut the Crap you fanatics.

These are rational thought, but the religious people have succeeded in suppressing rationality...

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

Asia has so small Christian population, that is the reason they are this advance...

You just condemned 70% of the population of Christian by cutting out Africa and USA.

I don't have to read them, I know them all, like I said, I read the entire bible 4 times.

Also, who is scared of facts? Answer all my first question above, it's one of the earliest comments in this thread...

Let me tell you, I am not wrong, you guys are... There are thousands of religions on earth, but our disbelief is one, and it's based on what we know, and can sense, unlike every belief that has 0 proof
lie is britain not a christian nation?

Lie Africa and Usa is not 70% of christian population and i only told you the truth. Just like a muslim would codemn the kind of islam practiced by isis or in iran.

You are a liar you know nothing because you never wanted to. You dont want to read the bible, you prefer to read other books which reinforce your bubble.

Like I said you don't need any proof, the only proof you will see is with your maker on judgement day.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
I stay in Uk

Lol so when I apply knowledge thats when i become atheist not having the knowledge itself. Is that how you became an atheist by applying knowledge?

This statement shows you are not okay, you prefer to be eaten by worms then thats what you get. Whoever deceived you is very wicked. Anyway those who make it to hell would be eaten by worms it is in the bible.

Your argument is laced with pain and feelings of being unloved. You are lucky you are in Nigeria where there is communal living, if you were in europe you would have committed suicide.

The purpose of a chicken is to be a source of diet for source even from days of yore. Now whats your own purpose? Oh to be a lawyer and then have kids, after that what next? No idea!. Don't worry we will see how far 'lawayerness' would take you if thats why you came to earth.

God created everything you see, even the planets and by the way who told you there were other planets?

Before I was born, my purpose has already been set and i live out my purpose each day while the Holy Spirit guides my step

If your mother married someone else would she have birthed you? What if your mother didnt birth you but all female children?

New age has finished you and is well. Abi na last last we only have 100 years to live some even more but after that your law degree would hang somewhere.
Vrengkat:

Where do you stay in Europe?

It doesn't matter how deep you have gone in knowledge, it's harder applying knowledge, especially to dispute your fears of death... So you can't be an atheist yet, apply the knowledge and see how much you still believe.

Like I said, it's fear that is driving your belief not faith, cause you have none... My life isn't miserable, I'm damn amazing, I know were I stand in this world, even in death I am useful to the worms and years from now, part of me will give fuel to future generations...

My life is not empty... Every day I here you people give this argument, but it's poo, you people also say we don't have inner peace, but somehow we are the most peaceful people on earth, you say we are sinful, but somehow the most corrupt are the religious people... You need a new strategy, I have never been more at peace with myself, knowing my place in this world.

My purpose is to survive, live a fulfilled life in my law profession and other area, have kids, die someday. Try to find out what the purpose of a chicken is, does he end up in Heaven or hell to?

You think your purpose is to serve an invisible man somewhere ? What is God's Purpose? What is the purpose of Pluto, Mars, other planets, other Galaxy, the whole universe?

God made the earth as your Bible said, who made the other planets?

I didn't just appears my parents planed to have me, I am a projection of there decision.

You really sound brainwashed, there is so much joy in this life, why would I want to kill myself... Are you suicidal without your religion? This just prove you guys are really brainwashed
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=FTF2069 post=74507350][/quote]
Please can you explain the similar template, since you have roped all religion to be one

Of course yes, the gaps in knowledge cannot be filled by you or whoesever, ok can you from my reply infer what clothes I am wearing at the moment to type this? Probably an algorithm can be devised but alas such an algorithm has flaws and we keep on trying to improve to close the gap and plunge ourselve further to a whirlpool

What is the viral pill you are talking about? I would say knowledge without spirituality is dead because philosophy is a child of spirituality.

I was never an athesit even when surrounded by many like because its inclinations was never marketable to
me. Just making the point that with the kind of knowledge i delved into I could have been one.

Let me tell you spend more time arguing with christians feeling proud when you put them in place and then you go back to arm yourself for more attacks. When it would be said you are done and you face your unbelief? Why must it be when you hear Jesus, your logical armoury is set up to launch more attacks and arguments? It is called emptiness.

You are a bad student of atheism, you dont even read your books to know more about your religion. You have Aleister crowley and so many people you can look up to.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
@FTF2069
Please can you explain the similar template, since you have roped all religion to be one

Of course yes, the gaps in knowledge cannot be filled by you or whoesever, ok can you from my reply infer what clothes I am wearing at the moment to type this? Probably an algorithm can be devised but alas such an algorithm has flaws and we keep on trying to improve to close the gap and plunge ourselve further to a whirlpool

What is the viral pill you are talking about? I would say knowledge without spirituality is dead because philosophy is a child of spirituality.

I was never an athesit even when surrounded by many like because its inclinations was never marketable to
me. Just making the point that with the kind of knowledge i delved into I could have been one.

Let me tell you spend more time arguing with christians feeling proud when you put them in place and then you go back to arm yourself for more attacks. When it would be said you are done and you face your unbelief? Why must it be when you hear Jesus, your logical armoury is set up to launch more attacks and arguments? It is called emptiness.

You are a bad student of atheism, you dont even read your books to know more about your religion. You have Aleister crowley and so many people you can look up to.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

Go and read those passages and stop blabbing
Yes you are never the first and can never be the last because God allowed you guys to be born and He also has something in store for you guys too in Rev 21: 8
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
lie is britain not a christian nation?

Lie Africa and Usa is not 70% of christian population and i only told you the truth. Just like a muslim would codemn the kind of islam practiced by isis or in iran.

You are a liar you know nothing because you never wanted to. You dont want to read the bible, you prefer to read other books which reinforce your bubble.

Like I said you don't need any proof, the only proof you will see is with your maker on judgement day.

Britain once a predominantly Christian state, now brags of 59% Christians, your religion is dying there... Atheists now comprises of over 22% and gradually growing... We only advance through thinking, not God, the plane you used to travel to Europe was made by atheist... Your phones, radios, computer, cars etc, the larger the religious, the more backward the country becomes.

I was going to write 70% of Pentecostal Christians- what do you have against Pentecostal churches?

I'm sure I know the bible more than you

Your God made you with brains to make sense of everything else except his own existence... Use your head
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
Go and read those passages and stop blabbing
Yes you are never the first and can never be the last because God allowed you guys to be born and He also has something in store for you guys too in Rev 21: 8

Ahhh... My favourite verse, used that on unbelievers those days. Were is this lake located? Spiritual world?

Don't you see how crazy you sound?

Your God knows we will be rebellious, and convince others to be rebellious to, but he made us, so someday he can burn us in the lake of fire... Thats some psychopath you worship
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

Ahhh... My favourite verse, used that on unbelievers those days. Were is this lake located? Spiritual world?

Don't you see how crazy you sound?

Your God knows we will be rebellious, and convince others to be rebellious to, but he made us, so someday he can burn us in the lake of fire... Thats some psychopath you worship
thank God your bible is with you. I thought you threw it away? I would feed you with more and we shall get there.
Since you don't believe and you are not eager to buy valid arguments, then enjoy your law degree.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vrengkat:

Britain once a predominantly Christian state, now brags of 59% Christians, your religion is dying there... Atheists now comprises of over 22% and gradually growing... We only advance through thinking, not God, the plane you used to travel to Europe was made by atheist... Your phones, radios, computer, cars etc, the larger the religious, the more backward the country becomes.

I was going to write 70% of Pentecostal Christians- what do you have against Pentecostal churches?

I'm sure I know the bible more than you

Your God made you with brains to make sense of everything else except his own existence... Use your head
you said that lack of christianity makes a place better, you cited japan and i gave an example britain and you now bringing stats about numbers, don't see you are confused? So are you saying britain has never been developed they just started developing as christian popoulation fell?
If you know the bible more than me then why are you not using it to back your argument?

Why are you saying my God? How did your ancestors come to be?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
you said that lack of christianity makes a place better, you cited japan and i gave an example britain and you now bringing stats about numbers, don't see you are confused? So are you saying britain has never been developed they just started developing as christian popoulation fell?

Britain grew by exploiting inferior custom such as Africa... Colonization made Britain(not so Christian right)... Also, atheist are the scientist and engineers who built Britain to this point...

See how slow Britain is progressing in science and technology, compared to atheist countries like China and Japan, they don't even have a good space program, all because of the 59% dead weight religion
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
thank God your bible is with you. I thought you threw it away? I would feed you with more and we shall get there.
Since you don't believe and you are not eager to buy valid arguments, then enjoy your law degree.

I don't have a bible... Like I said, I have a lot of the bible verses in my head, I am devoted in whatever i do...

Valid argument = proof/reason... You have presented none.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by FTF2069(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
jesmond3945:
@FTF2069

Firstly, my stance isn't just against Christianity, I'm of the opinion that proclaiming a deity as the source of life and to whom Moral and ethical code of conduct are derived.
Is nonsensical. Religion, as we have it either, proclaims a God or numerous gods that we can say purposed life and has the ultimate plan.

These religions with Christianity being one that proselytizing and populism is a core function of a believer makes it more worrisome.
If you were a Muslim I would I've argued accordingly if you were a Buddhist, a Hindu amongst others I would have argued accordingly. However, as we have it here in Nigeria, Islam and Christianity are the
two most widely practiced religion spreading this falsehood of perverted history and insidious claims with no argument as facts.

In this case;
You asked why I spend more time arguing with Christians and why can't I just face my unbelief in the malignant, stereotypical, impenitent conceptual God you claim to know.
because you Guys won't stop bringing it up everywhere. In schools, in politics etc. Lying to Children, denying them right to proper self-identity and awareness. Claiming monopoly on morality., Justifying gruesome acts with the Lord's name. Teaching false stories as facts that needs to be believed without criticism.

I said it before, I will say it again. Religion has been giving a free ride for too long without being Checkmated.

Knowledge without Spirituality is Dead??. Maybe. But I'll like to bring to your attention that there wouldn't be Spirituality without knowledge. What you claim to carry about in Religion is unjustifiable,
widely untrue dogmas left for ages unchecked. What is preached isn't even a matter of truth, it's about believing in the matter regardless of empirical evidence to prove the case with factual certainty and history.

I'm a bad student of Atheism?. Lol, all you need to be an atheist is disbelief in Theistic concept. Atheism is not a religion. Let me be even more clear about my person, you could consider me an atheist, but more specifically, I'm an anti-deist. Maybe you read more than i do, i wouldn't know. I don't work as an atheist and I read at least a book in a week cutting across my profession, history, biography etc.

[Before I go further on discussing spirituality as a topic, we might need to clear the meaning of the term itself.]
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
FTF2069:

Firstly, my stance isn't just against Christianity, I'm of the opinion that proclaiming a deity as the source of life and to whom Moral and ethical code of conduct are derived.
Is nonsensical. Religion, as we have it either, proclaims a God or numerous gods that we can say purposed life and has the ultimate plan.

These religions with Christianity being one that proselytizing and populism is a core function of a believer makes it more worrisome.
If you were a Muslim I would I've argued accordingly if you were a Buddhist, a Hindu amongst others I would have argued accordingly. However, as we have it here in Nigeria, Islam and Christianity are the
two most widely practiced religion spreading this falsehood of perverted history and insidious claims with no argument as facts.

In this case;
You asked why I spend more time arguing with Christians and why can't I just face my unbelief in the malignant, stereotypical, impenitent conceptual God you claim to know.
because you Guys won't stop bringing it up everywhere. In schools, in politics etc. Lying to Children, denying them right to proper self-identity and awareness. Claiming monopoly on morality., Justifying gruesome acts with the Lord's name. Teaching false stories as facts that needs to be believed without criticism.

I said it before, I will say it again. Religion has been giving a free ride for too long without being Checkmated.

Knowledge without Spirituality is Dead??. Maybe. But I'll like to bring to your attention that there wouldn't be Spirituality without knowledge. What you claim to carry about in Religion is unjustifiable,
widely untrue dogmas left for ages unchecked. What is preached isn't even a matter of truth, it's about believing in the matter regardless of empirical evidence to prove the case with factual certainty and history.

I'm a bad student of Atheism?. Lol, all you need to be an atheist is disbelief in Theistic concept. Atheism is not a religion. Let me be even more clear about my person, you could consider me an atheist, but more specifically, I'm an anti-deist. Maybe you read more than i do, i wouldn't know. I don't work as an atheist and I read at least a book in a week cutting across my profession, history, biography etc.

[Before I go further on discussing spirituality as a topic, we might need to clear the meaning of the term itself.]
Deism is not useful or even marketable.
Religion is a crime against Humanity.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 5:04am On Jan 07, 2019
Nonsensical to you but not to billions of people so I dont think your belief matters

What do you mean there are no facts, have you gone on pilgrimage before? People go on pilgrimage year in year out and confirm what the bible says. Science has proven biblical facts so what are you blabbing about?

Which history is not perveted? How do you think the theories you hold as facts are vaild? Why did you think einstein diproved newton and infact many scientists have disapproved einstein too. You go to school to learn perveted hsitory and beat your chest that you are knowledgeable and as you lay in your death bed a new story destroys whatever you know as truth.

Just imagine how you have insulted God calling him names just because of ignorance and foolly

If you want to criticize islam please do but I have not seen any one destroy because of Jesus in this our time. Are therd Christian terrorists killing because of Jesus?

Yes without Jesus there are no morals, just travel to USA look at what kids have become, probably thats yput model of an upright society because they banned prayers in school.

You criticize not because it is fact but it exposes how shallow you think you know.

Just repeating yourself with grammar, you read your bible like it is a novel, story telling then you doubt it but when you pick a book by archimedes you now believe it. Arent you biased? How can a biased be fair in its judgement.

Without spirituality there is no knowledge. Spirituality is abstractness, what you dont see which brings to light what you see.

You are a full blown athesist dont deny yourself. Denying youself is hiding your indentity which is a coward's of running from defending your unbelief. Be proud to be one and read more books, study more mentors and know more so that you can arise beyond grammar speaking.

FTF2069:

In this case;

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 5:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Vrengkat:

I don't have a bible... Like I said, I have a lot of the bible verses in my head, I am devoted in whatever i do...

Valid argument = proof/reason... You have presented none.
you just contradict yourself, a master spinner how did you know about the verse I am talking about when you didnt open or read about? As usual lies I have savoured it before now. How can you store what you dont believe i your head? Perfectionism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics / “ Love Your Neighbour” And Martian’s Antithesis / If The Bible Is A Catholic Book

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.