Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence (3377 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 5:15am On Jan 07, 2019
Vrengkat:

Britain grew by exploiting inferior custom such as Africa... Colonization made Britain(not so Christian right)... Also, atheist are the scientist and engineers who built Britain to this point...

See how slow Britain is progressing in science and technology, compared to atheist countries like China and Japan, they don't even have a good space program, all because of the 59% dead weight religion
then how did they colonize america, and are still ruling australia and canada even today, were they inferior too?

Lies the jews built britain and they are not atheists although some but not all. Infact majority were christians.

Without britain how can china progress. You have millions of chinese here killing each other to learn english so that they can be schooled by the british and then go back and put into practice.

Which technology does china patent if not copy and paste. They have cheap labour thats why so dont bring it as an excuse. What of arab countries doing well are they not religious. You just singled out china and japan. Mention one atheist country and i have a thousand religious country to mention.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2019
jesmond3945:
you just contradict yourself, a master spinner how did you know about the verse I am talking about when you didnt open or read about? As usual lies I have savoured it before now. How can you store what you dont believe i your head? Perfectionism.

This is funny... You are really looking for a way to pin me so hard , this is the best you could come up with? Like I said, I was a dedicated Christian, and that is a very popular verse, maybe not to you and your modern Christians of wealth doctrine... But it was to me, I use to use it to condemn so many... But the other verses you mentioned, I googled it...

Dude, I've been you, actually more than you, like you on steroids

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 6:33am On Jan 07, 2019
jesmond3945:
then how did they colonize america, and are still ruling australia and canada even today, were they inferior too?

Lies the jews built britain and they are not atheists although some but not all. Infact majority were christians.

Without britain how can china progress. You have millions of chinese here killing each other to learn english so that they can be schooled by the british and then go back and put into practice.

Which technology does china patent if not copy and paste. They have cheap labour thats why so dont bring it as an excuse. What of arab countries doing well are they not religious. You just singled out china and japan. Mention one atheist country and i have a thousand religious country to mention.

We could change this argument into history and stuff, but here is what is important;

Who made planes
Who made cars
Who invented cameras
Phones
Who discovered radium which you now rely on to keep replying me?
Who made TV that you put ur sermons on
Who made the computer
Who are the most successful people on earth?
Who has contributed most to science and technology?
Who made the atomic bombs?

I bet that all the answers to these questions are Atheists and no Dogma's
Aren't these the bedrock for advance nations? So even as small as the atheist population is, we drive the whole world... It doesn't matter whether atheist are not in such countries.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2019
Vrengkat:

We could change this argument into history and stuff, but here is what is important;

Who made planes
Who made cars
Who invented cameras
Phones
Who discovered radium which you now rely on to keep replying me?
Who made TV that you put ur sermons on
Who made the computer
Who are the most successful people on earth?
Who has contributed most to science and technology?
Who made the atomic bombs?

I bet that all the answers to these questions are Atheists and no Dogma's
Aren't these the bedrock for advance nations? So even as small as the atheist population is, we drive the whole world... It doesn't matter whether atheist are not in such countries.
show me evidence that all this inventions were made by an athiest, is not by posting random stuff and claiming they were made by them. Fron your history books or video show me were they were all atheists. Who told you inventions are bedrock of anything, for your information the bedrock of anything you see is Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry. By the way there are still confusion on who actually invented what because most of the things you wrote down are actual patents by americans and european scientists. I dont even think the chinese employ such inventions because they would have their inhouse designers. I am happy you now see that yourself as adherent of a religion called atheism.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Vrengkat:

This is funny... You are really looking for a way to pin me so hard , this is the best you could come up with? Like I said, I was a dedicated Christian, and that is a very popular verse, maybe not to you and your modern Christians of wealth doctrine... But it was to me, I use to use it to condemn so many... But the other verses you mentioned, I googled it...

Dude, I've been you, actually more than you, like you on steroids
you have to remove the word dedicated there because dedication has a foundation which is stronger than hypocrisy. You were a hypocritical christian. I thought you won soul but rather you codemned many. Continue lying I will use the truth to crush you.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
jesmond3945:
you have to remove the word dedicated there because dedication has a foundation which is stronger than hypocrisy. You were a hypocritical christian. I thought you won soul but rather you codemned many. Continue lying I will use the truth to crush you.

I am an open atheist in a total Christian home and community, it shows I live for no one, if i followed your jesus before, it was genuine... I know its hard for you to digest this...
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
jesmond3945:
show me evidence that all this inventions were made by an athiest, is not by posting random stuff and claiming they were made by them. Fron your history books or video show me were they were all atheists. Who told you inventions are bedrock of anything, for your information the bedrock of anything you see is Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry. By the way there are still confusion on who actually invented what because most of the things you wrote down are actual patents by americans and european scientists. I dont even think the chinese employ such inventions because they would have their inhouse designers. I am happy you now see that yourself as adherent of a religion called atheism.

Madam cury discovered radium, this is the bedrock for any other inventions like the radio, telephone, chemotherapy, the internet, etc, check she is an atheist...

Einstein is the father of so many other inventions, such as the atomic bombs, his work on relativity, physic cannot be overstressed... He is an atheist bro its up to you to verify the rest...

Patents doesn't mean you started it, it just means you are given exclusive right to such tech, it just means you validated production under the law...
Ask yourself, who has the patent? Thomas Edison, but who actually invented it? Nikola Tesla...

Who has the patent for airplanes? The wright brothers
Who actually invented it? Some swiss guys...

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vrengkat:

Madam cury discovered radium, this is the bedrock for any other inventions like the radio, telephone, chemotherapy, the internet, etc, check she is an atheist...

Einstein is the father of so many other inventions, such as the atomic bombs, his work on relativity, physic cannot be overstressed... He is an atheist bro its up to you to verify the rest...

Patents doesn't mean you started it, it just means you are given exclusive right to such tech, it just means you validated production under the law...
Ask yourself, who has the patent? Thomas Edison, but who actually invented it? Nikola Tesla...

Who has the patent for airplanes? The wright brothers
Who actually invented it? Some swiss guys...
Not only curry what of thyme? do you even know what is radium? how can radium's discovery lead to development of electronics? so the phone you are using or your television is made from radium? Have you heard of silicons or germanium?

who told you einstein is father to anything? what of newton? what of fourier? what of euler who were even born before einstein.?
Let me coach your ignorance einstein just theorised and improved on newton's gravitation laws and that was after read so many patents as he worked in the patent office. He just employed lemmas to derive his equations which took 8 years to be proven and why it took so long is because of the second world war. Even tesla is more accomplished than einstein. Einstein was a man of equations while Telsa was man of expirements.

Show where the wright brothers invented anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCPapu78SNM
You need help seriously why not you face your purpose which is being a lawyer.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vrengkat:

I am an open atheist in a total Christian home and community, it shows I live for no one, if i followed your jesus before, it was genuine... I know its hard for you to digest this...
You are just an atheist in a religious background not a Jesus follower. Do you know what it even takes to follow Jesus? can you carry yours cross and follow Him? not by carrying bible or going to church. it is a lifestyle.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
jesmond3945:

Not only curry what of thyme? do you even know what is radium? how can radium's discovery lead to development of electronics? so the phone you are using or your television is made from radium? Have you heard of silicons or germanium?

who told you einstein is father to anything? what of newton? what of fourier? what of euler who were even born before einstein.?
Let me coach your ignorance einstein just theorised and improved on newton's gravitation laws and that was after read so many patents as he worked in the patent office. He just employed lemmas to derive his equations which took 8 years to be proven and why it took so long is because of the second world war. Even tesla is more accomplished than einstein. Einstein was a man of equations while Telsa was man of expirements.

Show where the wright brothers invented anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCPapu78SNM
You need help seriously why not you face your purpose which is being a lawyer.

Now I realize you don't know what you are saying, radium are the radioactive waves we use to make calls, chat, the internet TV and radio communicate through radioactive waves... This is the greatest discovery of the last century of internet Christianity... She got a Nobel prize you know

Exactly Jöns Jacob Berzelius discovered silicon, this is another atheist man... You can't seize making my point...

Clemens Winkler Discovered germanium, he was an atheist also... You could count Christian scientist who contributed to science, let me help you...
Newton

Galileo

MIKE HULME

STANLEY JAKI

ANDREW PINSENT

SIR FRANCIS BACON

LISE MEITNER

JOHANNES KEPLER

FRANCIS COLLINS.... All with zero Nobel prize

Until after recent revelation, you guys always claimed Einstein, considering he was from a religious background, I don't blame you guys

But like him or hate him, Einstein is the brightest mind the world had ever seen... his theory of relativity and the equation E=MC2, which foreshadowed the development of atomic power and the atomic bomb.Apr 2, 2014. You don't know that, because you are not a scientist, or you are a very bad one. He to has a Nobel prize in Physics

Tesla, also part atheist...

My purpose is not being a lawyer, being a lawyer is how I survive so I can fulfill my purpose... I choose my purpose, unlike you Christian's who imagine your purpose is to live serving an invisible being in space... You still haven't answered my questions, in addition, ur god made Pluto, Mars, mercury, Jupiter and other planets? Can you tell me why? What are there purpose, why wasn't it never mentioned in the Bible? I will answer the last one, Moses was ignorant of these planets, that's why he couldn't document it in his little book.

I never said the wright brothers invented it, they innovated it
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
jesmond3945:
You are just an atheist in a religious background not a Jesus follower. Do you know what it even takes to follow Jesus? can you carry yours cross and follow Him? not by carrying bible or going to church. it is a lifestyle.

You like talking crap, it doesn't matter what you think tho, you don't even know my full name.

We've had bishops pastors so many others with so much to lose drop there call and become atheist... You with your 1% faith are here beating yourself up...

When small headache catch you now, you will be heading straight to get panadol... Why don't you hold ur god for healings, you rely on science and technology for everything in your life, but somehow you discard it's logic when it comes to your dogma
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vrengkat:

You like talking crap, it doesn't matter what you think tho, you don't even know my full name.

What am I doing with your name?

We've had bishops pastors so many others with so much to lose drop there call and become atheist... You with your 1% faith are here beating yourself up...

Good riddance

When small headache catch you now, you will be heading straight to get panadol... Why don't you hold ur god for healings, you rely on science and technology for everything in your life, but somehow you discard it's logic when it comes to your dogma

Yes because He never fails me but your own god cannot cure cancer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vrengkat:

Now I realize you don't know what you are saying, radium are the radioactive waves we use to make calls, chat, the internet TV and radio communicate through radioactive waves... This is the greatest discovery of the last century of internet Christianity... She got a Nobel prize you know

[/b]illetrate it is called electromagnetic field not radium

Exactly Jöns Jacob Berzelius discovered silicon, this is another atheist man... You can't seize making my point...

Where is the patent? Or you are part of the Euro-Judeo propaganda and besides where is the evidence he is an atheist.[b]

Clemens Winkler Discovered germanium, he was an atheist also... You could count Christian scientist who contributed to science, let me help you...

What is Germanium used for? I hope you know it is not widely used unlike silicon?
Newton

Galileo

MIKE HULME

STANLEY JAKI

ANDREW PINSENT

SIR FRANCIS BACON

LISE MEITNER

JOHANNES KEPLER

FRANCIS COLLINS.... All with zero Nobel prize

Dummy Nobel prize was birthed after these people died and besides nobel prize is political. Dont be naive

Until after recent revelation, you guys always claimed Einstein, considering he was from a religious background, I don't blame you guys

But like him or hate him, Einstein is the brightest mind the world had ever seen... his theory of relativity and the equation E=MC2, which foreshadowed the development of atomic power and the atomic bomb.Apr 2, 2014. You don't know that, because you are not a scientist, or you are a very bad one. He to has a Nobel prize in Physics

He didnt get nobel prize because of his theory rather for some other endeavour

Tesla, also part atheist...

Is there anything like part atheist?

My purpose is not being a lawyer, being a lawyer is how I survive so I can fulfill my purpose... I choose my purpose, unlike you Christian's who imagine your purpose is to live serving an invisible being in space... You still haven't answered my questions, in addition, ur god made Pluto, Mars, mercury, Jupiter and other planets? Can you tell me why? What are there purpose, why wasn't it never mentioned in the Bible? I will answer the last one, Moses was ignorant of these planets, that's why he couldn't document it in his little book.

You never see anything, young man dont deceive yourself. Jesus is beyond religion. By the way your cancer friend is dying why can't you do something to save him. Science lied to you that there seven planets but nobody has been to pluto before.

I never said the wright brothers invented it, they innovated it

You confused soul.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Reality is a bitch indeed.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by theoriginalgood: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
If you can agree that there’s goodness in this existence, it wouldn’t be silly to say there’s a being who best represents this “goodness”. Now how good is this goodness? There’s still evil in the world today!? Yes, ideally goodness should just delete evil at the beginning, but evil actually has some power to prevent this. Therefore, God will have to burn evil until a perfect point. Then evil will be officially deleted. The funny truth is even from that beginning, Victory is already assured for Goodness God! Therefore God is already omnipotent and omniscient. He can and will perform the ultimate miracle of forgiveness and transforming everything evil to good so that all will perfectly coexist in a holy abode. Yes, he will make the sinners love him as they will finally tire from a sinful life and then those same ex-sinners would begin a Saintly life, never looking back. Yes! God is this good and this is why he has ultimate power; Save idiots who doubt him. You really need to grasp what it takes to possess ultimate power. This is why only God has it. He has decided to preserve memories in a perfect way and will ensure that humanity exists perfectly in a holy abode. Yes, God is so good he will make good humans from the current shitty ones and their expiry dates. There is no good in humanity, is there? Let Mister Omnipotent infuse some goodness into you and you then become that goodness. It doesn’t matter if it angers sinners to read this, God will soothe you when you finally fall. He has perfect understanding. Someday New Saint would be chilling with Most High God and be laughing at videos of “old sinner”. God can do absolutely anything good. Let your imagination run wild.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Horiolah(m): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2019
whoever doesn't believe mine will roast ��

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2019
hakeem4:

Marvel comic told me spider bit a man and he became Spider-Man

you’re just like most of these Nostradamus followers. They wait for an event to pass and they start twisting the quatrains so suit the event
[s][/s]

I have a genuine and honest question, why are we here?.

I am honestly struggling to find an answer to this. What is the purpose of life
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by hakeem4(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

I have a genuine and honest question, why are we here?.

I am honestly struggling to find an answer to this. What is the purpose of life
this is an irrelevant question. it is like asking "what is the colour of greed"
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2019
hakeem4:
this is an irrelevant question. it is like asking "what is the colour of greed"

Of course it is irrelevant to this thread but I do wish to know your thoughts on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Vrengkat:
You sit at home, put on your phone which is gotten from intelligent thoughts of atheist scientist, to promote irrationality... Your are just like boko haram fighting education with guns and explosives... You better get back to being the voice in the wilderness

Science is not exclusive to atheists. Ones relgious beliefs has no bearing on their work in science.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Science is not exclusive to atheists. Ones relgious beliefs has no bearing on their work in science.

Sure, we have a new generation of scientist who say they are Christians(Christian scientist)... But these people will never make any advancement in science if they rely on Biblical Dogma's, they have to rely on groundworks of people who never believed... Imagine a Christians astrophysicist making his calculation based on the Bible teachings that the stars are small enough for millions of them to fall into the earth, or a biologist making his hypothesis that humankind started 10,000 years ago, and that we all came from one man, or a historian claiming jesus was killed by the Romans without documents from the romance(who keeps record of everything)...

Science and religion are antagonist, science is based on facts, religion is based on gullibility...you can't be rational and gullible, and staying in between won't make you advance in any...

Therefore i don't believe any Christian scientist made any contribution to science and technology, if they did, they dumped there religion and embraced science...

Until Galileo, the church believe the sun was revolving round the earth, Galileo cleared that... His contributions to science had nothing to do with his belief, he established a clear cut between his religion and science.

Benjamin Franklin who contributed immensely to electricity, rewrote the whole Bible, but removed all the miracles, and said this is all that matters to him, and all that should matter to anyone...

I assure you, check all the scientist who claimed to be Christian, and contributed to science, you could see that they are somewhat skeptics
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2019
Vrengkat:

Sure, we have a new generation of scientist who say they are Christians(Christian scientist)... But these people will never make any advancement in science if they rely on Biblical Dogma's, they have to rely on groundworks of people who never believed... Imagine a Christians astrophysicist making his calculation based on the Bible teachings that the stars are small enough for millions of them to fall into the earth, or a biologist making his hypothesis that humankind started 10,000 years ago, and that we all came from one man, or a historian claiming jesus was killed by the Romans without documents from the romance(who keeps record of everything)...

Science and religion are antagonist, science is based on facts, religion is based on gullibility...you can't be rational and gullible, and staying in between won't make you advance in any...

Therefore i don't believe any Christian scientist made any contribution to science and technology, if they did, they dumped there religion and embraced science...

Until Galileo, the church believe the sun was revolving round the earth, Galileo cleared that... His contributions to science had nothing to do with his belief, he established a clear cut between his religion and science.

Benjamin Franklin who contributed immensely to electricity, rewrote the whole Bible, but removed all the miracles, and said this is all that matters to him, and all that should matter to anyone...

I assure you, check all the scientist who claimed to be Christian, and contributed to science, you could see that they are somewhat skeptics

There are many scientists who were and are theists. A believe or not in a god or gods is not a prerequisite in science.

A few notable mentions is of course Isaac Newton.

Then there is Ard Louis, John Lennox. There are also hindu scientists, Muslim scientists etc.

Does religion sometimes limit honest scientific research? Probably as any form of bias is detrimental to science.

Finally, some things are simply unknowable. I am 100% certain that there is an uncaused prime mover that was and is and will forever be. Who that person or thing is ? I hope to find out in my personal journey to self discovery.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Chidany(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Vrengkat:
Your Bible also said every living thing walked into noah's ark in two's... Every living creature fit into a small ark... What did the lions and other carnivorous animals eat? ... How comes Egypt was never affected by a flood which was supposedly global? Who is Noah's wife(mother of humankind)? Were did the water come from? Better still, were did the water go? If you don't have answers to these, then you are just dogmatic and not a believer.

�ANSWERING BIBLE QUESTIONS�

I was confronted by an atheist. And he asked the following questions:

1) Where is the garden of Eden and those trees of life and knowledge we read in the Bible?

2) Who did Cain marry since the Bible says it was only him and his parents that were in existence then?

3) How did the animals in Nigeria and America cross the Oceans to get into Noah's boat that was in faraway Palestine...

Beloved, I don't know if you have ever been confronted with such questions, but look at this scripture and the answers I gave him that destroyed his atheism:

2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.2:11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold.2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.2:13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.2:14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. Genesis

The Bible told us clearly where the garden of Eden was located and what happened to it. Look at it in verse 10 to 14. Of the rivers mentioned there, a student of geography must be familiar with Euphrates and the river surrounding Ethiopia... The garden of Eden is the area from which River Euphrates that you see in the present day Iraq has its source...The whole place is now covered with water... Adam and Eve were driven out of that area by angels, and then during the deluge at the time of Noah the garden was destroyed... The whole area is now a gulf rich with large deposits of crude oil...

All the animals that exist today were created in that garden of Eden where they were also named by Adam...There was no single animal or human being in Africa, and America as at that time. The world in which Noah lived before and during the deluge was a nation with one language occupying the geographical area we have come to know as as Mesopotamia. But the deluge was global. Everything except the things in the ark and fishes perished...

If you read Genesis 5:4, you will see that apart from Abel, Cain, and Seth, Adam had an uncountable and unnamed number of Sons and daughters... So Cain waited for one of his sisters to grow up before marrying her...EVERY INFORMATION YOU READ IN THE BIBLE ARE FACTS AND ABSOLUTE TRUTH...
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Chidany:

�ANSWERING BIBLE QUESTIONS�

I was confronted by an atheist. And he asked the following questions:

1) Where is the garden of Eden and those trees of life and knowledge we read in the Bible?

2) Who did Cain marry since the Bible says it was only him and his parents that were in existence then?

3) How did the animals in Nigeria and America cross the Oceans to get into Noah's boat that was in faraway Palestine...

Beloved, I don't know if you have ever been confronted with such questions, but look at this scripture and the answers I gave him that destroyed his atheism:

2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.2:11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold.2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.2:13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.2:14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. Genesis

The Bible told us clearly where the garden of Eden was located and what happened to it. Look at it in verse 10 to 14. Of the rivers mentioned there, a student of geography must be familiar with Euphrates and the river surrounding Ethiopia... The garden of Eden is the area from which River Euphrates that you see in the present day Iraq has its source...The whole place is now covered with water... Adam and Eve were driven out of that area by angels, and then during the deluge at the time of Noah the garden was destroyed... The whole area is now a gulf rich with large deposits of crude oil...

All the animals that exist today were created in that garden of Eden where they were also named by Adam...There was no single animal or human being in Africa, and America as at that time. The world in which Noah lived before and during the deluge was a nation with one language occupying the geographical area we have come to know as as Mesopotamia. But the deluge was global. Everything except the things in the ark and fishes perished...

If you read Genesis 5:4, you will see that apart from Abel, Cain, and Seth, Adam had an uncountable and unnamed number of Sons and daughters... So Cain waited for one of his sisters to grow up before marrying her...EVERY INFORMATION YOU READ IN THE BIBLE ARE FACTS AND ABSOLUTE TRUTH...

Kudos bro... You may be up to something here... But you just shot yourself in the foot.
1. By your bible, the earth and animals on earth were created approximately 10 thousand years ago... It take millions of years for plants and animal to form crude.
2. Iraq does not have the highest deposit of crude... Fool someone who can't google...
3. Every so called Christians I have met claims they have pulled an atheist out of atheism into christianity... You dudes are just pathological liers, who lies cause you can ask for forgiveness later... How comes atheism is increasing, and Christianity is getting slimmer everyday
4. Bro, believe whatever crap you want to believe, I used to be you, i use to believe to, you are close to the revelation, all you need is just a little knowledge and lesser dogmacy...

If you think you believe, say it, I have a challenge for you... I will prove to you that you are an unbeliever, who is just scared of reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics / “ Love Your Neighbour” And Martian’s Antithesis / If The Bible Is A Catholic Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.