Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,151 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2189041 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dollywood(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
CountVersailles:

Chief, what's with you and this loneliness sef? Na so e hard reach? Learn to make new friends or download a dating app or something. Don't come here and start complaining.

Baba, I'm getting prepared, it's not going to harm to ask questions, right?
Don't worry, dem never tell u na why.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dollywood:

What do you do about the long dark winter that keeps everyone isolated?
basket ball tickets for raptors is like 40 dols, there is ice hockey too. Skiing too dey there. House parties, clubbing etc. make people no dey complain again biko. If you can marry before coming the better grin

10 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by tunlapapa: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dollywood:

Okay, yall missed the point, I don't live in Canada. cheesy

I wanted to say this after going through his posts and saw that he was still in Nigeria and was seeking for someone to buy his Samsung, but I decided to keep mum lipsrsealed.

And here he was disturbing people, making them think he was in Canada.

10 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dollywood(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
tunlapapa:

I wanted to say this after going through his posts and saw that he was still in Nigeria and was seeking for someone to by his Samsung, but I decided to keep mum lipsrsealed.

They totally misunderstood me, bruh.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dollywood(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
tunlapapa:

I wanted to say this after going through his posts and saw that he was still in Nigeria and was seeking for someone to by his Samsung, but I decided to keep mum lipsrsealed.

Making who think I was in Canada, eh? When my recent posts indicates im still here, chillout and take a deep breathe.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dollywood(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
ednut1:
basket ball tickets for raptors is like 40 dols, there is ice hockey too. Skiing too dey there. House parties, clubbing etc. make people no dey complain again biko. If you can marry before coming the better grin

grin na wetin I want dey hear b dis.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Yemmyjimmy: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin

7 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by rosepetraaa: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Happy Halloween �

6 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 0flash: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
rosepetraaa:
Happy Halloween �

Greetings
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Aaronsrod: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yemmyjimmy:
They take this Halloween seriously,��

I just pray you are all covered in the Blood of Jesus.

This is not a true Christian country.

I will remain in Nigeria where I can be safe from Satans gay agenda.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by CountVersailles(f): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aaronsrod:

See mad man grin

21 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Kingzrocky: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Happy Halloween

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 0flash: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
God when
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 0flash: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please someone should help me with vital info
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aaronsrod:

some lawmakers who signed the 14 years gay stuff are gay. Some pastors and imans in Nigeria are closet gays lol. A lot of women are finding out their husbands are gay in Nigeria lol

11 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 0flash: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by alteco007(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aaronsrod:

Leemao! ��
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nigerianmigrant: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hello everyone, can anyone who has successfully learnt French here in Nigeria refer me to a trusted tutor or French learning center.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by signature2012(m): 4:05am On Nov 02, 2021
0flash:
I'm in Nigeria but have $100 Safeway gift card that can only be used in USA and Canada.

Please what can I do.
I need money urgently.
Help a brother.

How did you get the gift card??

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ijeaify1: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2021
Good morning guys, please I need a contact of anyone that has gone through Canada's intercountry adoption process as a Permanent Resident.
I need a first-hand guideline on how to start the process. Also not I have done my research I just want to see if I can find a Nigerian that has gone through this before.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 0flash: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by tunlapapa: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2021
0flash:

I found it on the road, on my way to church on Sunday.

[img]https://c./bTdMXVT9cFsAAAAC/unlooking-observing.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by signature2012(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2021
0flash:

I found it on the road, on my way to church on Sunday.

Return it to the same spot you found it.
Or you think any reasonable person will help you spend it in the States.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 0flash: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by bysolaro: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Greetings!
Trust this meets you well.
Thank you for all the great information you selflessly disseminate here.

Please, I'll be coming to BC in a month on a student visa What I would like is a list of all the things I need to have in place before leaving Lagos e.g. driver's license, etc. All that will make my settlement in Canada a breeze.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by irijuola: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nigerianmigrant:
Hello everyone, can anyone who has successfully learnt French here in Nigeria refer me to a trusted tutor or French learning center.

I know someone. I'm currently taking classes with her. DM me for her number.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by irijuola: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Just for laughs!!!

I think the only good thing about this COVID is the Facemask. Oh God! grin the mask has been covering a lot of things grin. There are days when my nose will not cooperate and will just be embarassing itself under the mask cool. You know, sometimes, I'll imagine that what if someone should say, 'remove your mask for proper identification' cry. I'll just pity the person cos what the person will see eh, grin grin. It's not my fault o. It's the weather. I'm a clean person btw. grin shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by NaijaGoingMaple: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
irijuola:
Just for laughs!!!

I think the only good thing about this COVID is the Facemask. Oh God! grin the mask has been covering a lot of things grin. There are days when my nose will not cooperate and will just be embarassing itself under the mask cool. You know, sometimes, I'll imagine that what if someone should say, 'remove your mask for proper identification' cry. I'll just pity the person cos what the person will see eh, grin grin. It's not my fault o. It's the weather. I'm a clean person btw. grin shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nigerianmigrant: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
irijuola:

I know someone. I'm currently taking classes with her. DM me for her number.
please can I get your WhatsApp contact or telegram ?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by dickson2000(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aaronsrod:

And you think Nigeria is a true Christian country? Huh... Honestly you don't know what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by CanadianNaija: 4:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Fatkideric:
Hey guys, I just found this thread recently. I have a couple of questions to ask.

I went to ottawa to renew my nigerian passport on the 15th of Oct, 2021. They said it takes about 6 weeks or more. However, I need it before the end of december but I have heard horror stories.

My question guys is that is there anyone here that can vouch to me that it did not take long or it will come in the stipulated time or got their own recently and when did they apply. I would appreciate the responses. Thank you in advance

If you need to travel urgently you can apply for emergency travel certificate. It’s has 10days processing time. It’s valid for 30days, so good for a short trip. I did for my son recently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.