Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2185789 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Solidcitizen: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/477#103495610

Thanks. Please how do I join the groups. Can I DM you to add me to one of them?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by House34: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Eyegroup:

I have good skills in IT...i'm a programmer... Just good agent that can help me. .what research agent will I do is not easy bri

I guess you play too much video games and can instal window 7 on a computer then you call urself a programmer!! But cannot reserach information online...welcome computer guru!,go to federal skill worker session on nairaland and read more than ask so you do not be a victim of another scam visa agent!
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Solidcitizen: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please what is the fastest way to get accommodation apart from Rentfaster, Facebook Market Place and Kikiji. I have tried the above options but they aren’t picking their calls. I’m in Calgary.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by sppecie(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Solidcitizen:
Please what is the fastest way to get accommodation apart from Rentfaster, Facebook Market Place and Kikiji. I have tried the above options but they aren’t picking their calls. I’m in Calgary.

I have furnished 2 bedroom apartment in Calgary (one more room to be furnished in a week) for mid term rental (30+ days).

Let me know what you need.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by megastu(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
A friend of mine is giving out one bedroom in a fully furnished 4 bedroom detached house in Brampton. You will be sharing with other two men, Nigerians and single. Very lovely place and you will learn a lot from your housemates. Its $1000 per month. Hit me if interested.

Another one-bedroom fully furnished and spacious basement in Brampton, Suitable for young people. The couple currently occupying will be leaving in Jan. $2300 per month all inclusive. Hit me up if interested.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by GidiPrince: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
There is a 2 Bed 2 bath apartment at Clareview, Edmonton. Very close to Train and Bus stations and major shopping outlets. Well maintained. Unfurnished. Available for long-term rent.
Suitable for students.

Contact for more details.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by megastu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Both Taken.
megastu:
A friend of mine is giving out one bedroom in a fully furnished 4 bedroom detached house in Brampton. You will be sharing with other two men, Nigerians and single. Very lovely place and you will learn a lot from your housemates. Its $1000 per month. Hit me if interested.

Another one-bedroom fully furnished and spacious basement in Brampton, Suitable for young people. The couple currently occupying will be leaving in Jan. $2300 per month all inclusive. Hit me up if interested.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Kbrule: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2023
Why do you have to be so condescending?
Nawa oh
House34:

I guess you play too much video games and can instal window 7 on a computer then you call urself a programmer!! But cannot reserach information online...welcome computer guru!,go to federal skill worker session on nairaland and read more than ask so you do not be a victim of another scam visa agent!

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
einsteino:
Like every other day I rolled out of bed, but the day wasn't every other day. Few minutes later, I pulled out an I.D that life as I knew it centered on. I would do the unthinkable to it. I grabbed a scissors and cut up the I.D, qs instructed. As I did, I was ushered into a new identity. I am happy to announce that I have officially become a Canadian Citizen! All from the comfort of my bedroom!

Congratulations! Nice ending to your PR journey. Wishing you all the best in your new season as a Canadian citizen smiley

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Amadioha02: 5:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Can one change their course while in Canada already? I want to go for another program entirely? And any Nigerian in North York? Ontario
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by perfectgen(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Good morning everybody. Please does anyone here have a link on how to get a short-let 1-room apartment or shared apartment in Toronto? Any location close to College Street, College Station, M5G will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Oldfashioned145: 3:41am On Jan 08, 2023
Hello fam
Winter in Regina

11 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Neam9: 3:49am On Jan 08, 2023
bezimo:

Travel buddy indeed.. Hope no be drug carry set up? We live in perilous times.lol

I know it’s been 2 years,but l just saw this and needed to reply.. I think you need a brain surgery TBVH coz what was this statement for? Smh..

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by mrprolifik: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Amadioha02:
Can one change their course while in Canada already? I want to go for another program entirely? And any Nigerian in North York? Ontario
Below is a link to the answer to your question.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/change-schools.html
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by IamMobisola(f): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Eyegroup:

I have good skills in IT...i'm a programmer... Just good agent that can help me. .what research agent will I do is not easy bri
What type of an IT person are you if you can’t do simple research on the internet?

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by nixymax(f): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
_Hello everyone, and happy new year!_

A room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, fully furnished, is available for rent to a prospective female occupant.

*Location*: Around Westmount, NW, Edmonton Alberta.

*Perks*: Proximity to bus station [walking distance to Westmount Transit Centre], easy bus routes, walking distance to major grocery stores, and very centrally located.

*Rental period*: 7 months

*Security deposit*: $250

*Monthly rent*: $650 [All bills inclusive]

*Move in date*: February 1st, 2023

Important things to note:
>> No pets �
>> No smoking �
>> Be neat and peaceful �
>> You will have to get your own mattress �

Interested
Please, text or chat on WhatsApp:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by hugapex: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
youngbilli:
If you want to get a Nigerian Driver License extract, please get it from FRSC In Abuja before coming to Canada (if you can or use a contact.)

Nigerian Embassy in Ottawa are the most usel*** and incompetent people I can think off at the moment…wicked and terrible. I applied drivers license extract, paid $100 money order, sent my original documents/license. These people lost my license and didn’t contact or respond. They won’t even reply to emails or answer their phones for months.

I had to apply for a license reissue from naija and applied for Drivers license extract from FRSC naija. Finally i did my G1 yesterday, passed and got waived to proceed for G road test.

Please who has any contact that can help get a Nigerian Driver's License Extract?

Urgent please....
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by wengerly(m): 1:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Coming to Calgary and need AirBnB for short stay. Send a message to alagbajATyahooDOTCom
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by lga23: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hi guys, please I’m trying to apply for prtd to go back to canada. I completed an application using the ‘prson‘ platform Fridays ago and I’m yet to hear back from them. Didn’t even get an acknowledgement. Anyone with experience with this and is this the usual procedure? Thank you in advance
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by einsteino(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Blackbuddy:

Congratulations! Nice ending to your PR journey. Wishing you all the best in your new season as a Canadian citizen smiley

Thank you so much.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by einsteino(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
AZeD1:

Congrats Chief!!

Thanks so much baba
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by einsteino(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
studycenter:
Congratulations

Thanks a lot.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by einsteino(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetvie:
Congrats grin
I'm happy for you

Thank you so much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

TheHamzy:
Congratulations �

Thanks.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Rush hour Etobicoke/ Toronto

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by NuCypher: 6:59am On Jan 13, 2023
ednut1:
Rush hour Etobicoke/ Toronto
This is the sufferness of Ajah-Lekki translated to Canadian. If you have a remote job in this Canada, hold it tight.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Lummie01: 6:59am On Jan 13, 2023
[url] https:///+ThUMc5ok5JjuOtLR[/url]
wengerly:
Coming to Calgary and need AirBnB for short stay. Send a message to alagbajATyahooDOTCom

Pls can u share here for calgarians

Search “Calgary’s greatest nigerians “on telegram
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Wonderfulove: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning house

Please I would love to ask, is it possible for me to get a job in Canada from Nigeria. I mean Jobs like Cleaner, cashier and the like. I want to apply from canada job bank.Thank you
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by alphabbey1(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2023
I need to pay 150 canadian $ application fee. Can anyone help with that ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.