Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) (53999 Views)

FG, Nnamdi Kanu Visits The Appeal Court / Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ipob Members In Japan Blast Nigeria President (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Afonjas now, looking at him and saying " does it mean Biafra is here? What will now happen to us in Nigeria in the hands of Hausa-Fulani?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Xander85: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
adonis89:
Everyday I wish we got a leader like this in Ijaw land

Bros, but you have! More than one in fact: Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Boyloaf, etc!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by gidgiddy: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
hope kanu is not plotting evil against nigeria, i and my family are not ready for war

What Kanu wants is referendum. You don't know the difference between referendum and war?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
this inferno called biafia should disappear from the east.kanuboy is not a soldierly or scholarly so he knows nothing about biafra..assume ..if the federal militarily won the war again as they did before,it would be a tragic and extreme human suffering.. the USA and the british are frends to the north
Guy stop deserving yourself, if there is another civil war in Nigeria, it will lead to the balkanisation of Nigeria, where will the North even get the funds to run a war without the control of the Niger Delta oil?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
gidgiddy:

What Kanu wants is referendum. You don't know the difference between referendum and war?

oga na nigeria me de, where referendum is regarded as war, kanu should trade softly. wetin we gain seeing the blood of the innocents flow

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Ruddyman(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
MAZI Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Orpe7(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kanu go arrange Israeli G.boys to snap picture wey him go use scam him potopoto brothers. Now those mumu dem go begin send am.money for upkeep grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
This guy's making Israelis look like jokers. kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by braveboy64(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
dreamwords:
grin
but your map also include some part of the south south

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Ejusni(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
baliyubla:
Hate him all you want, dude stands up for his people and fights against the Northern hegemony, and with the Isreali, he's found the perfect allie.

Ogbeni you can't even spell

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Orpe7:
[s]Kanu go arrange Israeli G.boys to snap picture wey him go use scam him potopoto brothers. Now those mumu dem go begin send am.money for upkeep [/s]grin

Lucid1:
[s]This guy's making Israelis look like jokers. [/s] kiss undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
baliyubla:
Hate him all you want, dude stands up for his people and fights against the Northern hegemony, and with the Isreali, he's found the perfect allie.

Check Israel World agenda...
Any one without u.s and u.k let me know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Mitchewww(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
KANU can only arise in a nation where everything have failed.

You may hate his tactics but what he lists as his reason to leave One Nigeria are all facts.

South East Gov takes much of the blame because their epic failures gave KANU massive supporters.

Nigeria need to stop bring unfriendly with Israel in our foreign politics.

Israel may care less but they might have been doing this to spit Nigeria.

When Buhari goes to UN, leaves Nigerians problems, calls them corrupt and coat it with fighting for Palestine opposed to Israel.

Middle East problem that world super powers tread softly on.

I simply blame Buhari finally.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by frankfrancis871: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

I'm Igbo but I don't support Biafra, never! I rather stay with yorubas and hausas instead of living in Biafra.
Proudly Biafran!

Stop nodding, I just gave you hope! Sorry I took it back, Biafra is here

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by spiritedtete: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Scammer! You think isreal will do jack? Why is this man so dumb?

I am not against Biafra repulic... But the person in forefront of affairs will be a disappointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by gaby(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Clowns trying too hard to 'out pope' the Pope even in Rome...

Look at their heads and piece it together...

Even from the pictures you could see the Israeli chaps looking at them with so much disgust and disdain like, who are these wannabes...

Very laughable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by harmless(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
He has not realised any video on Jibril from Sudan for a while now, as nothing came out of it....me thinks he is changing strategy...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by naijjaman(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Another blow to biafra haters. Kanu will end up getting US/UN endorsement and it will be game over for the zooooo

UN is UK. And US
The people using the north to keep there interest in Nigeria.

Check if any of those people have visited SE before.
The way the visit north.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Gabzzz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Interesting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Bridget95(f): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lipscomb:
grin the problem you guys have you don't reason with your brain the same Israel that don't give Bleep when 2million of IBO's killed during the civil war.
Isreal was one of the support base then,infact Isreal assisted them but unfortunately Isreal was a young nation and was at war with many Arab nations.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by bigeliot(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Instead of some people to pray for a leader that money and gifts can not buy like this guy, dem dey here dey talk rubbish. Tell me one crime this guy committed. Even nigerian law could not find him guilty. Bliv it or not, his type no de this world again.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Orpe7:
Kanu go arrange Israeli G.boys to snap picture wey him go use scam him potopoto brothers. Now those mumu dem go begin send am.money for upkeep grin

Lol cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Vtrd: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
this inferno called biafia should disappear from the east.kanuboy is not a soldierly or scholarly so he knows nothing about biafra..assume ..if the federal militarily won the war again as they did before,it would be a tragic and extreme human suffering.. the USA and the british are frends to the north.
What exactly does the North have to offer the US and the UK?

There are igbos in the apex of western academia , politics ,industry, entertainment, e.t.c.

How is exactly is the north going to counter that kind of unified propaganda bombardment from igbos in high places of global influence?

For example, imagine the kind of damage someone like chimamanda adichie can create if she takes up biafran cause.
Who in the north can counter that kind of publicity?

And she is just one of many.

Igbos as a whole are not that interested in biafra. That is the only reason why there is no legitimate movement.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
adonis89:
Everyday I wish we got a leader like this in Ijaw land

That eat alone
Who account for all the donation??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
liberalsinnerx:

Mumu I'm not Yoruba, stop acting like you have sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Immanuels7(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Obbi2: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by FunctionX(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
stephenduru:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu yesterday visited Israeli Parliament where he met with the staff of an influential Knesset member.

According to him, he promised to help him actualise his dream.

He described it as part of his diplomatic offensive moves.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-visits-israeli.html
is too late to beg igbos we are going

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.