Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) (53990 Views)

FG, Nnamdi Kanu Visits The Appeal Court / Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ipob Members In Japan Blast Nigeria President (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2019
What is Isreal doing for Isrealites in Israel and neighbouring countries? so it is now in Nigeria they will now do something, you guys should better wise up and develop your Region before they use you to play another dangerous Chess game they have been using africa to play since day one. it is funny how you guys blame other tribes for your woes when in reality we are all surfering together
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2019
is it not the Northern states that have the highest rate of poverty ?is it not the northern states that have the highest rate of illiteracy? is it not them that have the highest rate of insecurities? You blame them for your woes but in realities they all suffer like you, those petty jobs and dirty jobs and hard labour jobs who do it for us ? is it not Hausas? are you not in control of your own regions ? You just want to blame others for your failure and when you fail in your own country (Biafra) we will see who you will blame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by DLifeless1: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2019
jrusky:

Hahahaha see your life I guess you don't know me wella because you would have known I hate Buhari and apc with passion. Pls go back and check all my post you will understand I'm not Buhari fan and I will never be. Bro let me tell you again and for those f u c k I n g buharideen instead for me to vote for Buhari make I die. That name Buhari is like a poison to me I hate it crazily.

But to the bone of contention bro I have no reason to tell you much words I'm of igbo extraction but never and never Kanu follower I knew him and I have met him.one on one in UK ok so naturally kanu is not my type to reckone with because naturally is a bitter guy filled with hate so I dislike him and can't follow him. Mind you bro I live my life to love humanity not going around propagating hatred. God bless.

My bad also, am an igbo bụt just like you, am not a blind Igbo that falls for all those kanu gimmick, took a swipe cos I felt you were a bmc trying to slight the igbos for nothing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by gidado14(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2019
stephenduru:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu yesterday visited Israeli Parliament where he met with the staff of an influential Knesset member.

According to him, he promised to help him actualise his dream.

He described it as part of his diplomatic offensive moves.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-visits-israeli.html

what a fool, is he gonna get Isreali passport again coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2019
baliyubla:
Hate him all you want, dude stands up for his people and fights against the Northern hegemony, and with the Isreali, he's found the perfect ally.
your stupidity no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Another blow to biafra haters. Kanu will end up getting US/UN endorsement and it will be game over for the zooooo
in your dreams

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by baliyubla: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2019
bamidelee:

your stupidity no be here ooo

At least I the learn where your ftr dey. Imp.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2019
"@least miscreants died for a course" This Savage response swept me off my feet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2019
dreamwords:

That's map of old Eastern region which later formed biafra and later rejoined to Nigeria two years later after Biafran war, there was nothing like south south
and there was nothing like eastern region before the British came, you Biafra people don't have sense oo

Greedy bastards

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2019
baliyubla:

At least I the learn where your ftr dey. Imp.
is this Chinese or English

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

I personally think most Yorubas secretly wish they had someone like Nnamdi fighting for their cause. They're also suffering under this shithole just like everyone else, but since no one has come up to fight for them and they're jealous of what Nnamdi is doing, they're opposing him.
if someone rises up from the West, you'll see how they'll change mouth.
we all know the Nigerian project is a failure

Name one so call important person that have visited the SW since after the war. Those that assisted the northerners to kiss the east.

Nnamdi don't have any plans
Good he have followers who don't understand nothing.
Fighting without elements and agenda.
Buhari made him popular for noting.

To achieve his goal, he need to stop Nigeria from working , war or politically, no other way out

The so call people is hoping on are blood sucking wizards, people with devilish agenda.

Israel without UK and US is that possible?

Same people, same agenda, same goal...

The people controlling this world don't care about you and i.

Those massive weapons is for human being take note.
UN will only seat back and watch with 3D.

The people backing the north are the westerns, since the creation of Nigeria. Nnamdi should renounce the nationality of the wicked wizards. Then I will listen to him.

May not make sense to you.
Because you believe what you think.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
berrystunn:

Name one so call important person that have visited the SW since after the war. Those that assisted the northerners to kiss the east.

Nnamdi don't have any plans
Good he have followers who don't understand nothing.
Fighting without elements and agenda.
Buhari made him popular for noting.

To achieve his goal, he need to stop Nigeria from working , war or politically, no other way out

The so call people is hoping on are blood sucking wizards, people with devilish agenda.

Israel without UK and US is that possible?

Same people, same agenda, same goal...

The people controlling this world don't care about you and i.

Those massive weapons is for human being take note.
UN will only seat back and watch with 3D.

The people backing the north are the westerns, since the creation of Nigeria. Nnamdi should renounce the nationality of the wicked wizards. Then I will listen to him.

May not make sense to you.
Because you believe what you think.

I understand you, but the fact still remains that all the other ethnic groups are suffering under the fulani hegemony. If Nigeria were working, no one will want out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

I understand you, but the fact still remains that all the other ethnic groups are suffering under the fulani hegemony. If Nigeria were working, no one will want out

My point is , Africa have no agenda... We fighting our self for nothing... with fake history , religion, tribalism. Etc.

Igbos are all over the world , they have kids with different ethnic group in the world , with large populations, hard working smart intelligent, Rich, speaks too many languages, create something from noting..

The only tribe that feel comfortable out side there own land..

Why not get agenda to take over the world, ( like Chinese doing today) maybe is difficult i agree
Why not get agenda to take over Africa maybe that is also difficult... I agree

But agenda to take over Nigeria and condition Fulani or what ever, for me is achievable, don't ask me how

Asking to get biafra from who and how is a big shame,
To me it's sounds like a losers.

Leaving Nigeria for who?
In Nigeria Igbo blood flow in different ethnic group
Name one tribe without Igbo blood.

Igbo blood mix with every tribe in Nigeria...I know one ( Igbo Fulani, 100%) father from the north Mum from East.

The igbos today don't even recognize all that , they end up calling them names, (my mama say I be igbo) laughing at them.They are the tools and weapons to take over Nigeria.

Don't forget we have Igbo Muslims

Let say the expansions and the joining together is a big advantage to take over the place.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by dreamwords: 2:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Excaperx:
and there was nothing like eastern region before the British came, you Biafra people don't have sense oo

Greedy bastards
And there was nothing like Nigeria ,when your father was still sucking your brothers breast,
He diot grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
dreamwords:

And there was nothing like Nigeria ,when your father was still sucking your brothers breast,
He diot grin
biafra my yansh.

Kanu should step foot on Nigeria and see if he will see the next day. Landlocked parasite, south south ni biafra ko

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by dreamwords: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Excaperx:
biafra my yansh.

Kanu should step foot on Nigeria and see if he will see the next day. Landlocked parasite, south south ni biafra ko

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kanubiafra: 1:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
What is Isreal doing for Isrealites in Israel and neighbouring countries? so it is now in Nigeria they will now do something, you guys should better wise up and develop your Region before they use you to play another dangerous Chess game they have been using africa to play since day one. it is funny how you guys blame other tribes for your woes when in reality we are all surfering together
and i guess you also mean that all the money nigeria has been getting from other countries like china , us uk and the rest means they don't have any other problems to solve with the money , in thier own country so they decided to dash nigeria the money
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kanubiafra: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Excaperx:
biafra my yansh.

which kanu do you want the one that was here for over two years and your government could not do him anything or were you not in the country when he came here? your own courts could not find him guilty of one single crime for one day. your own court granted him bail several times , he insulted your president inside your own court right there inside abuja, he dared all his judges right in thier own courts they could do him nothing. he had so many judges resign from his case and step down. at ebonyi your own army blocked his way he came down on foot and passed through them. they did nothing. he dared the whole country now you want him back for what ? with all the security around his home on ground, air and sea he showed up in israel and has not stop. my friend if kanu comes here today you wont do anything

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Omnipresent(m): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2019
berrystunn:

My point is , Africa have no agenda... We fighting our self for nothing... with fake history , religion, tribalism. Etc.

Igbos are all over the world , they have kids with different ethnic group in the world , with large populations, hard working smart intelligent, Rich, speaks too many languages, create something from noting..

The only tribe that feel comfortable out side there own land..

Why not get agenda to take over the world, ( like Chinese doing today) maybe is difficult i agree
Why not get agenda to take over Africa maybe that is also difficult... I agree

But agenda to take over Nigeria and condition Fulani or what ever, for me is achievable, don't ask me how

Asking to get biafra from who and how is a big shame,
To me it's sounds like a losers.

Leaving Nigeria for who?
In Nigeria Igbo blood flow in different ethnic group
Name one tribe without Igbo blood.

Igbo blood mix with every tribe in Nigeria...I know one ( Igbo Fulani, 100%) father from the north Mum from East.

The igbos today don't even recognize all that , they end up calling them names, (my mama say I be igbo) laughing at them.They are the tools and weapons to take over Nigeria.

Don't forget we have Igbo Muslims

Let say the expansions and the joining together is a big advantage to take over the place.

Trash as usual!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kanubiafra: 1:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Lipscomb:
grin the problem you guys have you don't reason with your brain the same Israel that don't give Bleep when 2million of IBO's killed during the civil war.
so sad indeed but it seems on the other hand you have a president who does not care if his herdsmen brothers finish other tribes in nigeria except you are a herdsman yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 2:25am On Jan 05, 2019
kanubiafra:
which kanu do you want the one that was here for over two years and your government could not do him anything or were you not in the country when he came here? your own courts could not find him guilty of one single crime for one day. your own court granted him bail several times , he insulted your president inside your own court right there inside abuja, he dared all his judges right in thier own courts they could do him nothing. he had so many judges resign from his case and step down. at ebonyi your own army blocked his way he came down on foot and passed through them. they did nothing. he dared the whole country now you want him back for what ? with all the security around his home on ground, air and sea he showed up in israel and has not stop. my friend if kanu comes here today you wont do anything
Why did IPOB organize an escape route for him when it realized that his date in court and finally in jail was close thereby putting his sureties in a dilemma, why did IPOB lie to the world that the army invaded his house and were still holding him till the deviant lunatic showed up in Israel?
That the FG allowed him some space wasn't because she couldn't pick him up and straight to Kuje prison but the FG wanted him to display his madness so that when he's been sent to prison, the world wouldn't bait an eyelid.
And if you believe the FG won't do anything to him, tell him to step on Nigerian soil soonest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 2:36am On Jan 05, 2019
dreamwords:

I laffs in Swahili, several nationalities in that old map had recently told you to stop including their land in your imaginary biafra but your stubborness would rather make you taunt and laugh at them the more by including them.
You don't want Nigeria but you are ready to force other Nigerians into your biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kanubiafra: 3:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Yyeske:
Why did IPOB organize an escape route for him when it realized that his date in court and finally in jail was close thereby putting his sureties in a dilemma, why did IPOB lie to the world that the army invaded his house and were still holding him till the deviant lunatic showed up in Israel?
That the FG allowed him some space wasn't because she couldn't pick him up and straight to Kuje prison but the FG wanted him to display his madness so that when he's been sent to prison, the world wouldn't bait an eyelid.
And if you believe the FG won't do anything to him, tell him to step on Nigerian soil soonest.
what did the army go to do at his home he was and is still on bail till date. guy you all said same thing, before he came back in 2015. even the eu and us did not agree with nigeria on the terror tag
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by sharpsecret: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Yyeske:
I laffs in Swahili, several nationalities in that old map had recently told you to stop including their land in your imaginary biafra but your stubborness would rather make you taunt and laugh at them the more by including them.
You don't want Nigeria but you are ready to force other Nigerians into your biafra.
that is why we are asking for referedum to know those that want to join us..we aint forcing any one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by dreamwords: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Yyeske:
Mr them them mouthpiece grin,
Biafra is igboid group ss/se and willing non Igboid group ,
Hope your amala is sweet now, grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kanubiafra: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2019
DLifeless1:

My bad also, am an igbo bụt just like you, am not a blind Igbo that falls for all those kanu gimmick, took a swipe cos I felt you were a bmc trying to slight the igbos for nothing.
both of you fools you don't like kanu cos he is not your type. bla bla bla but you are following all thread with his name and what he stands for ? are you guys well at all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kanubiafra: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Excaperx:

Greedy bastards
just like there was no one nigeria before british came?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by DLifeless1: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2019
kanubiafra:
both of you fools you don't like kanu cos he is not your type. bla bla bla but you are following all thread with his name and what he stands for ? are you guys well at all?
I'll ignore you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
kanubiafra:
and i guess you also mean that all the money nigeria has been getting from other countries like china , us uk and the rest means they don't have any other problems to solve with the money , in thier own country so they decided to dash nigeria the money

So you think they really dash Nigeria the Money? They are doing that to protect other interests that is also benefits for them, it is all investment wake up, and Those countries really don't want to interfere in another country business no matter what, they are minding their own business because they already got a lot on their plate , Isreal is always picking fight with his neighbours and you think what will be their major concerns is some people somewhere in africa ? like they even like Black people ? And even if they want to do anything, you think Nigeria will yield easily ? without any confrontation? Which country in the World intervene in other country break up and independent ?even in Case of Catalonia and Spain no country intervene, not even in sudan because everyone just want to mind their business now, Unless you are ready to fight and die for it with Nigeria and Unless Nigeria is ready to let you go, forget about It, Even Nnamdi kanu himself know this but he is just toying with you people. USA, UK, France, Canada , China, Russia, India they are all talking about WW3 and they are preparing for it, But you Biafra want Oil Money for yourself because of your selfishness and you blame other tribes for your failure when it is really your leaders that should be held accountable, You are all following Nnamdi Kanu like Germans Follow Hitler back in the days, Every Nigerians is surfering, You even Claim you get Money more than Yoruba and Hausa but still yet you are the one agitating for secession. We all surfer the same way in this country and go through the same thing as a Nigeria, instead of fighting together as a Nigerian and change this evil government that is like cancer in Africa, You want to have The Oil Money for Yourself and share it shame on you people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kanubiafra: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

So you think they really dash Nigeria the Money? They are doing that to protect other interests that is also benefits for them, it is all investment wake up, and Those countries really don't want to interfere in another country business no matter what, they are minding their own business because they already got a lot on their plate , Isreal is always picking fight with his neighbours and you think what will be their major concerns is some people somewhere in africa ? like they even like Black people ? And even if they want to do anything, you think Nigeria will yield easily ? without any confrontation? Which country in the World intervene in other country break up and independent ?even in Case of Catalonia and Spain no country intervene, not even in sudan because everyone just want to mind their business now
childish talk. for further studies pls read what you just wrote, read slowly pls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Omnipresent:
Trash as usual!!

Brainwash is a virus...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.