Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) (53997 Views)

FG, Nnamdi Kanu Visits The Appeal Court / Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ipob Members In Japan Blast Nigeria President (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by DLifeless1: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
jrusky:
Really Very influential indeed. I had stopped reading anything about this dude since it was clear that he actually absconded to isreal I have no data to waste on a fugitive coward.

A captain of army than ran away from battle front is a coward so nothing else to say. I have always said it time without number I don't follow a failure.

Good luck to him and his influential a s s holes.

What is the name of that man that promised Nigerians pre 2015 elections that as a general that he'll lead the fight from front against terrorism especially the bokoharam?
This same man when our gallant soldiers, our last hope of defense in Nigeria were massacred in mentele, Baga , etc, he was busy being blown like a windvane by breeze captioned dancing at uyo APC campaign. Chai! May your 2019 be like buhari chainji and lifelessness.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by tiger28: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Where is the parliament You mean he went to the OFFICE of a parliament MEMBER this trash is ONLY for the illiterates.....A Biafran parambulating all over the place with a BRITISH passport But wait a minute o, these folks cant stay in the opposition for long.... Where are the " we dont want nothing to do with the zoo govt", where are the " no lefelendum, no erection" ppl Atiku is ABOUT to scam these fools.... But wait o, isnt Atiku a fulani So who is NOW the slave, who is the master Idiotic fools!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
After much research, i discovered the igbo tribe is entirely different from the Yoruba and Hausa, this thing we call a country is a scam, if you look at the other west African and central African countries we are all the same and have similar attributes, in my opinion for Nigeria to move forward she has to be divided, like so many countries have done (e.g northern Ireland and republic of Ireland). how can a single country have so much population and little resources to share.

The biggest issue in Nigeria is tribalism, in Nigeria we have 3 major tribes, and these tribes are the largest in Africa with their different cultures, i see that as a problem because if you look at most countries, they have 2 languages, the official(by colonization) and the general language, but here in Nigeria, we have no general language, that means nothing links these three tribes together which actually doesn't make any sense. if not for the general pidgin English which is west African language.

i dont know why Nigeria was brought together by our colonial masters maybe because of the Niger river that connects us. but it doesn't make any sense after all if you look at it, they tried to destroy our heritage and forced us to accept their British tradition, that's why we can grow as one country because the foundation was wrong.

Today we are dealing with issues like Boko Haram, what is the connection of the south east and south south with boko haram??, we dont even know what is Boko haram, But our brothers are fighting a war that we dont know how it all started, we keep on suffering for each other tribe problems.
That is why Nigerians dont help themselves because they dont trust each other, especially the Nigerians in diaspora, if you live outside Nigeria you will notice that you get welcomed by other Africans than Nigerians.

Some Nigerians just have to own up for their actions, i see people saying what happens to investors and property owners if Nigeria separates? They should go and obtain a license or stamp for operating a business in a different country and pay the tax for it.

This is just my philosophy.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigeria should let this people go... I am seeking and tired of their wailing...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Diso60090(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
This guy fit still enter Nigerian uncode if you know you know

But wait ooh how Buhari go dey feel now?

EFCC Nkor? Them go be like this boy this boy take your time �

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kunmiiii: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are the skunk who should get out of my mentions cos you quoted me first polluting my mentions with your crap..

,i care less who the hell you are or what stuppidity you are 'impervious' to...I hope you expire at the sight of my post cos i will not stop tormenting renegades which you represent.

Now caryy your stench and ooze of my mentions...effing busy-body nuisance.

Hahahaha!!

Mumu, so e dey pain you? But when you foolishly jump into other people's mentions spewing your vile and hateful remarks about other tribes, just to masturbate on the cheap attention and likes, you find it heavenly.

Hypocritical bigot!! A charlatan whose only feat is to unfurl her inanities and foolishness to the length and breadth of the forum is calling me a nuisance, very ironic...take a look in the mirror dumbo!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Peacemaker5128: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

That's how yoruba cowards translate things
This is an act of cowardice
They couldn't resist this treatment given to them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Ziggylady(f): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
kunmiiii:

Hahahaha!!

Mumu, so e dey pain you? But when you foolishly jump into other people's mentions spewing your vile and hateful remarks about other tribes, just to masturbate on the cheap attention and likes, you find it heavenly.

Hypocritical bigot!! A charlatan whose only feat is to unfurl her inanities and foolishness to the length and breadth of the forum is calling me a nuisance, very ironic...take a look in the mirror dumbo!

My friend eff off!!..afonja clown crying all over my mentions,boohoohoo!!..pained mofo doubling as a hypocritical nuisance

.Wail harder cos your pain is just beginning..,My posts has apparantly been paining you and i hope you perish from those agonies..

I shall keep hitting you and your psycho siblings the way i have been doing,i dont care.,You must be high on a cow's dung if you think calling me a bigot bothers me one bit...Newsflash,i do not care!!!

Its is my post you will see while you look the other way with your cone-head when your kith and kins spews trash against Igbos..Please Go and die fast!!..yeye.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by adonis89(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Xander85:

Bros, but you have! More than one in fact: Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Boyloaf, etc!
remove boyloaf from there abeg

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
duni04:
Funny thing is that Isreal has a tighter relationship with northerners in Nigeria than with anybody in the east. Go to Abuja, all the influential isrealis resident in Nigeria have either business or personal ties with Northerners and even westerners.
That Nnamdi kanu goes to Isreal and snaps pictures with some unknown people doesn't mean anything in this world. Let him continue deceiving and extorting those his clowns in the east. Im sure its pictures like this one he uses to extort his IPOD people.
D news stated who those pop are. So u can try to browse about them and stop presuming that they are unknown pop.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

Sharrap. Before the biafra scam, Nnamdi was a no body, now the dude flys around the world and his parents and wife are all swimming in IPOB donations.

What has all his noise making done for the igbos? I'm igbo so think very well before you respond, inugo?
Which IPOB money are u talking about?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=74357427][/quote]

Are you aware that calling a person a Yoruba demon is actually a compliment?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
tiger28:
Where is the parliament You mean he went to the OFFICE of a parliament MEMBER this trash is ONLY for the illiterates.....A Biafran parambulating all over the place with a BRITISH passport But wait a minute o, these folks cant stay in the opposition for long.... Where are the " we dont want nothing to do with the zoo govt", where are the " no lefelendum, no erection" ppl Atiku is ABOUT to scam these fools.... But wait o, isnt Atiku a fulani So who is NOW the slave, who is the master Idiotic fools!
Understand a news and stop spraying ur stupidity all over the trend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by DerideGull(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kunmiiii: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

My friend eff off!!..afonja clown crying all over my mentions,boohoohoo!!..pained mofo doubling as a hypocritical nuisance

.Wail harder cos your pain is just beginning..,My posts has apparantly been paining you and i hope you perish from those agonies..

I shall keep hitting you and your psycho siblings the way i have been doing,i dont care.,You must be high on a cow's dung if you think calling me a bigot bothers me one bit...Newsflash,i do not care!!!

Its is my post you will see while you look the other way with your cone-head when your kith and kins spews trash against Igbos..Please Go and die fast!!..yeye.

Eheenn!! Exactly what I've been waiting to hear.... More proof you're just an imposter hiding behind an "f" moniker to troll and seek pleasure from attention, you're way too uncouth to be a lady(pun intended)
You're definitely a low life that has nothing going on for him in the real world, hence you've created a "Ready, Player One" Fantasy here. grin

Like I said, I'm impervious to your rants so your posts don't bother me, But I will always call you out when I get your time and feel like.

Unintelligent tactless and razz local sprog over estimating the importance and significance of the shallow minded bunkum you spew all over the forum.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

dude is only fighting for his pocket.
what exactly has Nnamdi done for the common igbo man?
u can ask urself dat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
adonis89:
Everyday I wish we got a leader like this in Ijaw land
thank u @adonis

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by OlaPhils(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

Nigeria is in serious trouble if this is how the youth reason

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by bosco2017: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
aero1:
This C�ward is still alive? I pity the idiotics pigs that follow him�

U re useless . Nnandi is the leader we know today in the East . He has sacrificed every thing to free us and refused to be bribed by fed gov.

As long as the Igbo people are suppressed or down the yorubas are ok even if the Hausa-fulanis are stealing us dry . The moment yorubas leave their fear for Igbo rise and envy , Nigeria ll be better and Hausa-fulanis will be check mated.

Nnandi Kanu has woken Igbos from sleep . Biafra is here already.

Nnandi has re united Igbos with their brothers in delta region .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Ziggylady(f): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
kunmiiii:

Eheenn!! Exactly what I've been waiting to hear.... More proof you're just an imposter hiding behind an "f" moniker to troll and seek pleasure from attention, you're way too uncouth to be a lady(pun intended)
You're definitely a low life that has nothing going on for him in the real world, hence you've created a "Ready, Player One" Fantasy here. grin

Like I said, I'm impervious to your rants so your posts don't bother me, But I will always call you out when I get your time and feel like.

Unintelligent tactless and razz local sprog over estimating the importance and significance of the shallow minded bunkum you spew all over the forum.

Pained afonja mofo throwing up on himself,,abeg get lost biko..so i am now a male pretending to be female??.. cheesy cheesy....My posts really knocks you out so much you cant believe its female,

Cone-head,you have a 'high life' yet follows my posts all over the place,a supposed 'low-life?...clown.

Cry cry babyl,my posts dont bother you but you will call me out blablabla,who cares?..Since i can see my attention gives you the high,i will simply ignore your lame self while hitting out at your people and region like i have been doing and will even increase the tempo...yeye.

*ignore mode activated'

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
He met with the STAFF of the parliament member.

Staff, not the member.

But see as iPads are jumping up and down like he had audience with Natanyahu himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Simon21(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please I have a question, how is he going to divide Nigeria from hiding in Israel?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

Dose muslim kids from BAGA HAS STARTING TALKING... NNAMDI KANU IS NO POLITICIAN... HES A FREEDOM FIGHTER AND IGBOS ARE NOT ALMAJIRI There's no common Igbo man in BIAFRA...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by shachris02: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
ezenwajosh:

There's no common Igbo man in BIAFRA

Keep deceiving yourself. tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

Keep deceiving yourself. tongue

Kids on nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by shachris02: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Kids on nairaland

uchu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by dollytino4real(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Ijaw Land get plenty warlords but none of them be like Kanu. The IJaw land is too political. They are more interested in Politics/Political Power.
u fit switch to there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by gidgiddy: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
This is an act of cowardice
They couldn't resist this treatment given to them

You Nigerians are not even ashamed that the Nigerian Army is only good at fighting unarmed people like IPOB.

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ARMED PEOPLE LIKE BOKO HARAM AND KILLER HERDSMEN, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nnamdi kanu is scamming his people whereas tinubu is saving his people.....

sophisticated morons

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.