Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) (54003 Views)

FG, Nnamdi Kanu Visits The Appeal Court / Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ipob Members In Japan Blast Nigeria President (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Abeycity93: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by gulfer: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
stephenduru:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu yesterday visited Israeli Parliament where he met with the staff of an influential Knesset member.

According to him, he promised to help him actualise his dream.

He described it as part of his diplomatic offensive moves.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-visits-israeli.html
Hope you did not miss the bolded, met with the staff of an influential Knesset member grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by jrusky(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
DLifeless1:

What is the name of that man that promised Nigerians pre 2015 elections that as a general that he'll lead the fight from front against terrorism especially the bokoharam?
This same man when our gallant soldiers, our last hope of defense in Nigeria were massacred in mentele, Baga , etc, he was busy being blown like a windvane by breeze captioned dancing at uyo APC campaign. Chai! May your 2019 be like buhari chainji and lifelessness.

Hahahaha see your life I guess you don't know me wella because you would have known I hate Buhari and apc with passion. Pls go back and check all my post you will understand I'm not Buhari fan and I will never be. Bro let me tell you again and for those f u c k I n g buharideen instead for me to vote for Buhari make I die. That name Buhari is like a poison to me I hate it crazily.

But to the bone of contention bro I have no reason to tell you much words I'm of igbo extraction but never and never Kanu follower I knew him and I have met him.one on one in UK ok so naturally kanu is not my type to reckone with because naturally is a bitter guy filled with hate so I dislike him and can't follow him. Mind you bro I live my life to love humanity not going around propagating hatred. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by slystyle203(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
lazy and poor northerners are all Biafraphobia. Sudan will be better than northern Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Newmans: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
BIAFRA INDEED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Oladimejjy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
only a fool will think that his movement will affect the nigeria government,even if he meet with Trump...
Biafran will be happy on nothing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
spiritedtete:

Thanks I am elated.. smiley oya I want Samsung 46mm smart watch grin

Take drink or food
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by spiritedtete: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

Take drink or food

Just kidding bro wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
spiritedtete:

Just kidding bro wink

I know lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by manikspears: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
gidgiddy:

What Kanu wants is referendum. You don't know the difference between referendum and war?

Nothing goes for nothing my brother.you know nothing about these jews.these guy is sleeping with the devil.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
manikspears:

Nothing goes for nothing my brother.you know nothing about these jews.these guy is sleeping with the devil.

if that be so, you zoogerians left us no choice!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by fablani(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
you hate igbos, yet when ever you hear biafra you feel like dying. may your family condition be like that of Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Oloripelebe: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hunchback guyman, wen are u coming back na

Ur followers are already licking the Fulani man ass that u so much despise

One even held on to the fulani man like a crying baby grin

Truly, flatinoooos are pigs and idiots... Spits grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by manikspears: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

if that be so, you zoogerians left us no choice!

You don't understand.am not in all these shit of ipob and zoo nonsense. Hitler had his reasons. Jews and russians are not that different,they both don't care about other people at all. they are like druglords and mafia's. Biafra will end up begging for freedom from them. They are very dangerous.ever wander why they don't get along with all their neighbouring countries? not even one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
This is an act of cowardice
They couldn't resist this treatment given to them

These cowards have hit the street.

The S waste cowards are indoors typing on their sell phones grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

Sharrap. Before the biafra scam, Nnamdi was a no body, now the dude flys around the world and his parents and wife are all swimming in IPOB donations.

What has all his noise making done for the igbos? I'm igbo so think very well before you respond, inugo?

Flies to where n where? Which countries did he visit in the last 3 years? Stop being a fool pls

Nnamdi Kanu is a leader of a movement supported by a very good number of Biafrans worldwide, he's being funded by biafrans n I don't see how that's a problem for Afonjas. Swimming in which money? U people enjoy being idiotically stupid, Nnamdi Kanu has never been a poor man and does not even come from a poor family.

""What has all his noise making done for the igbos?""

He has come out to fight for his people's freedom n he has staked his life on it n served 1.5 years in kirikiri.

Wat have u done for IGBOS Mr Afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
manikspears:

You don't understand.am not in all these shit of ipob and zoo nonsense. Hitler had his reasons. Jews and russians are not that different,they both don't care about other people at all. they are like druglords and mafia's. Biafra will end up begging for freedom from them. They are very dangerous.ever wander why they don't get along with all their neighbouring countries? not even one.

Hitler wasted 6 million Jews, you zoogerians killed millions of easterners.

no difference.

as I said, you zoogerians have left us no choice.

let the lines fall where they will.

ZOO MUST FALL!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by manikspears: 12:23am On Jan 02, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

Hitler wasted 6 million Jews, you zoogerians killed millions of easterners.

no difference.

as I said, you zoogerians have left us no choice.

let the lines fall where they will.

ZOO MUST FALL!!!

Even if Biafra leaves, Nigeria won't fall it will mean that igbos are no longer Nigerians and depending on the agreement they may decide on telling them to leave Nigeria for census and close the border behind them. and declaring a state of Biafra is not the solution for the eastern problem and you know it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2019
manikspears:

Even if Biafra leaves, Nigeria won't fall it will mean that igbos are no longer Nigerians and depending on the agreement they may decide on telling them to leave Nigeria for census and close the border behind them. and declaring a state of Biafra is not the solution for the eastern problem and you know it.

see you soon on the battlefield.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by manikspears: 12:50am On Jan 02, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

see you soon on the battlefield.

Why do want to do battle if I may ask?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:56am On Jan 02, 2019
manikspears:

Why do want to do battle if I may ask?

that's the only language you zoogerians understand.

back off.

adios...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Chest beating delusion of grandeur; anyone who believes this serial liar and con artist; especially about his unimaginably silly and and quite clearly improbable infantile conspiracy theory of the alleged Cloned PMB as Jibril in Aso Rock, needs to have his/her brain re-examined - although there are a growing number of such idiots heading for Yaba left.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by OgaBuhari: 2:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Orpe7:
Kanu go arrange Israeli G.boys to snap picture wey him go use scam him potopoto brothers. Now those mumu dem go begin send am.money for upkeep grin
lol haha u no well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by OgaBuhari: 2:19am On Jan 02, 2019
justbusy:
2face said: By now, OgaBuhari >go don shit for im pants!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2019
berrystunn:

UN is UK. And US
The people using the north to keep there interest in Nigeria.

Check if any of those people have visited SE before.
The way the visit north.
I personally think most Yorubas secretly wish they had someone like Nnamdi fighting for their cause. They're also suffering under this shithole just like everyone else, but since no one has come up to fight for them and they're jealous of what Nnamdi is doing, they're opposing him.
if someone rises up from the West, you'll see how they'll change mouth.
we all know the Nigerian project is a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:13am On Jan 02, 2019
shachris02:

Sharrap. Before the biafra scam, Nnamdi was a no body, now the dude flys around the world and his parents and wife are all swimming in IPOB donations.

What has all his noise making done for the igbos? I'm igbo so think very well before you respond, inugo?
why are you so pained? is it your money? let those who make donations keep making donations, I don't see how it concerns you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by shachris02: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

why are you so pained? is it your money? let those who make donations keep making donations, I don't see how it concerns you

it's none of my business of you decide to dash your money to some scam albino.

just don't come here spewing trash on how Kanu is the best thing to have ever happened to igbo.

Kanu is just after your stupid donations....Dude is just a show for your amusement....nothing more.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2019
What you guys don't know is that Nnamdi Kanu is a pawn western Counrtries Use in their chess game with Africa, Typical Igbo you are all well known for licking white man ass when they were the first cause of The problem in the first place through colonization, if you think those white guys have your best interest in their heart you are deceiving Yourself, they will just Use You for their interest whites have been well known for using Africa hates for ourselves against us for a long time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Those Europeans don't want Africa as a whole to grow and when talking about Africa development Nigeria is on the rise even though we have issues we are still better than most African Countries and where better to distrupt africa development than the most populous country in Africa? If you investigate Bokoharam, ISIS, and other terrorists groups they all have Western connections. We have been deceive for century we think we are no longer under european colonization but the truth and facts is we have always been under them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2019
Those ISIS, Bokoharam, and other terrorists groups in Africa they are all western creations to make sure Africa stay down and never rise up again, those Europeans are committed to forever colonization of Africa by making sure we never rise. They manipulate Our Leaders and our countries to their advantage, they murdered Muhammed quaddafi when he refuse to do their bidding, Europeans wouldn't have colonize africa if we were all united back then in africa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2019
If Africa were united and fought them together when they invaded us we would have chased them out of our land but rather we were fighting ourselves over quarrel manipulated by them to weaken us and divide us because they know that is the best way to do it. You wonder where bokoharam get there weapons from ? Do you guys know CIA and other foreign spy games ? we have been colonized forever... think of what Nigeria could have achieve without Bokoharam and other insurgencies, they have been tuling our mind and brain since day one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.