Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) (53989 Views)

FG, Nnamdi Kanu Visits The Appeal Court / Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ipob Members In Japan Blast Nigeria President (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
azimibraun:
[s]Buhari or anybody he chooses to send to the Israeli Parliament will not only visit one "Influential" member of the Knesset but will address the Parliament and have talks with the senior leadership. This is nothing to some of us enlightened people.[/s]

jrusky:
[s]Really Very influential indeed. I had stopped reading anything about this dude since it was clear that he actually absconded to isreal I have no data to waste on a fugitive coward.

A captain of army than ran away from battle front is a coward so nothing else to say. I have always said it time without number I don't follow a failure.

Good luck to him and his influential a s s holes[/s].

duni04:
[s]Funny thing is that Isreal has a tighter relationship with northerners in Nigeria than with anybody in the east. Go to Abuja, all the influential isrealis resident in Nigeria have either business or personal ties with Northerners and even westerners.
That Nnamdi kanu goes to Isreal and snaps pictures with some unknown people doesn't mean anything in this world. Let him continue deceiving and extorting those his clowns in the east. Im sure its pictures like this one he uses to extort his IPOD people[/s].

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Dinho20(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
PROPHECY!!!

ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION COMFORTABLY,
BUT BUHARI WILL RIG IT,
ITS ONLY PRAYERS THAT CAN REVERSE IT.

BEFORE 2019 ELECTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL CALL THREE POLITICIANS ON PHONE THREATENING TO SANCTION THEM,
THE THREE POLITICIANS ARE; THE PRESIDENT, OSHIEMOLE AND TINUBU.
THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL THREATEN THEM.

BIAFRA AGITATION WILL RESURFACE.

A MINISTER WILL DIE.

A SENATOR WILL DIE.

RAW PROPHECY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by jayextra(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

dude is only fighting for his pocket.

what exactly has Nnamdi done for the common igbo man?
Have u heard of him taxing the Ipob supporters for money or other shii,STFU pls...What exactly have u done for ya common family members?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lucid1:

[s]Mumu I'm not Yoruba, stop acting like you have sense[/s]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by igwefivestar(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
this inferno called biafia should disappear from the east.kanuboy is not a soldierly or scholarly so he knows nothing about biafra..assume ..if the federal militarily won the war again as they did before,it would be a tragic and extreme human suffering.. the USA and the british are friends to the north.
won which war? Just as they have win the war against Bokoharam abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by naunasabi: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

What has Buhari done for the common Nigerian man?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by shachris02: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
naunasabi:

What has Buhari done for the common Nigerian man?

Fvck buhari grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nature8(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
stephenduru:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu yesterday visited Israeli Parliament where he met with the staff of an influential Knesset member.

According to him, he promised to help him actualise his dream.

He described it as part of his diplomatic offensive moves.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-visits-israeli.html

Hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Its very easy to loose ur fight when you choose to fight from foreign land. While ipobian pigs are suffering in Biafra land, KANU is chilling away in abroad.
What a spiritual fight he is fighting................
It will be better for him to tell his follower's the truth that no physical struggle be done but only fasting and visitation of Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by elmodee7(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ipob idiotic pigs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Lipscomb(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
cheesy please evidence
Bridget95:
Isreal was one of the support base then,infact Isreal assisted them but unfortunately Isreal was a young nation and was at war with many Arab nations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by wonder233: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
He didn't meet with the Knesset member, he met with the staff of the Knesset member.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

Nnamdi have come out to risk it all, his wife, child, parents, siblings n even his dog were all at stake as he fought fir the IGBOS n biafrans in general..........But what have u done for the common igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
this inferno called biafia should disappear from the east.kanuboy is not a soldierly or scholarly so he knows nothing about biafra..assume ..if the federal militarily won the war again as they did before,it would be a tragic and extreme human suffering.. the USA and the british are friends to the north.

The next civil war will tear Nigeria apart much more than we saw in Yugoslavia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Bridget95(f): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lipscomb:
cheesy please evidence
Google is your evidence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
He led some miscreants to their untimely death

That's how yoruba cowards translate things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kunmiiii: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

At the word'Biafra' they wriggle vigoriously and perish like worms sprinkled with salt.

angry Ode!! Its as if you just heard that quip abi??...Spamming everywhere like someone who's English is still on training wheels. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Ziggylady(f): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
kunmiiii:

angry Ode!! Its as if you just heard that quip abi??...Spamming everywhere like someone who's English is still on training wheels. grin

Oh another one wriggling in pain like a worm sprinkled with salt..interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by DabuIIIT: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
whitebeard:
And so...we have bigger fish to fry abeg...!!

grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by shachris02: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nnamdi have come out to risk it all, his wife, child, parents, siblings n even his dog were all at stake as he fought fir the IGBOS n biafrans in general..........But what have u done for the common igbo man

Sharrap. Before the biafra scam, Nnamdi was a no body, now the dude flys around the world and his parents and wife are all swimming in IPOB donations.

What has all his noise making done for the igbos? I'm igbo so think very well before you respond, inugo?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by DabuIIIT: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
Deeply concerned minister of ipob affairs
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Alajiki(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
KillTheZombies:

E don pain your zombierudeen Muslim skull no be small. grin

Laughable! So, whoever does not support your stupidity is automatically a Muslim? grin grin grin

You be dry weyrey!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by aero1: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
This C�ward is still alive? I pity the idiotics pigs that follow him�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Alajiki(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Another blow to biafra haters. Kanu will end up getting US/UN endorsement and it will be game over for the zooooo

Na so!

Ignorance is a disease!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kunmiiii: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

Oh another one wriggling in pain like a worm sprinkled with salt..interesting.

Mumu, you don't know I'm impervious to your mundane, silly cynicisms.

Always jumping from thread to thread lacking sense!

Get the bleep off my mentions joor. Ziggyidiot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wow... From today I will start taking serious

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by muriunited(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is a real Photoshop, if you doubt me check the his leg of the first picture, is today I believe that Nnamdi Kalu is not in Israel. Believe it or not
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by knightsTempler: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Xander85:

At the very least, he's influential in causing you headaches and restless nights....that much we're certain of! wink

N’a so, as soon as hear Biafra they become restless and panicky. Smh for this Slaves.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by AreaFada2: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mitchewww:
KANU can only arise in a nation where everything have failed.

You may hate his tactics but what he lists as his reason to leave One Nigeria are all facts.

South East Gov takes much of the blame because their epic failures gave KANU massive supporters.

Nigeria need to stop bring unfriendly with Israel in our foreign politics.

Israel may care less but they might have been doing this to spit Nigeria.

When Buhari goes to UN, leaves Nigerians problems, calls and corrupt and coat it fighting for Palestine.

Middle East problem that world super powers tread softly on.

I simply blame Buhari finally.
The truth Nigerians are refusing to accept.

If Nigeria was thriving seriously, entrepreneurial Igbo would much prefer a massive & rich country with high purchasing power like Nigeria than Biafra that would have around one-eight of Nigerian population.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Ziggylady(f): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
kunmiiii:

Mumu, you don't know I'm impervious to your mundane, silly cynicisms.

Always jumping from thread to thread lacking sense!

Get the bleep off my mentions joor. Ziggyidiot!!

You are the skunk who should get out of my mentions cos you quoted me first polluting my mentions with your crap..

,i care less who the hell you are or what stuppidity you are 'impervious' to...I hope you expire at the sight of my post cos i will not stop tormenting renegades which you represent.

Now caryy your stench and ooze of my mentions...effing busy-body nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
bigeliot:
Instead of some people to pray for a leader that money and gifts can not buy like this guy, dem dey here dey talk rubbish. Tell me one crime this guy committed. Even nigerian law could not find him guilty. Bliv it or not, his type no de this world again.
With this NNAMDI KANU EVENT.. It came clear to me either black man is doomed or NIGERIANS are bent on living like strangers in their own country....

Many countries pray to have a man like this but look how Nigerians.. Especially southern Nigerian are treating one of thier own..

They rather trust Tinubu or Rochas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.