Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) (53988 Views)

FG, Nnamdi Kanu Visits The Appeal Court / Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ipob Members In Japan Blast Nigeria President (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
adonis89:
Everyday I wish we got a leader like this in Ijaw land
Ijaw Land get plenty warlords but none of them be like Kanu. The IJaw land is too political. They are more interested in Politics/Political Power.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Okwyjesus(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Another blow to biafra haters. Kanu will end up getting US/UN endorsement and it will be game over for the zooooo

This country need to split abeg. So that the north and west can enjoy their union without distraction.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
spiritedtete:
Scammer! You think isreal will do jack? Why is this man so dumb?

I am not against Biafra repulic... But the person in forefront affairs will be a disappointment.

I could take care of your bills
Take any thing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by PointZerom: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
midolian:
Influential where? His family as the head, In the Israeli parliament or in Israel? grin grin

Atiku's family is in the USA hence your rants that he must pay a visit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by wellmax(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
baliyubla:
Hate him all you want, dude stands up for his people and fights against the Northern hegemony, and with the Isreali, he's found the perfect ally.

Yes ooo by clamouring for an Atiku presidency.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by BuhariLooter(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
I WILL ONLY BLAME NIGERIAN ""FINISH YOUR TWO TENURE"" SYNDROME TO ALLOW AN EVIL REPEAT ITSELF...
When his private jet and cash was needed they called him saint. Now he parted way with the lifeless FC he’s being called all manner of names but that will not deter us from returning Nigeria to the path of prosperity. We’ll get Nigeria ATIKUlated come 2019. #letsgetnigeriaworkingagain #gnwa
Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.
BUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND
ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
INSHA ALAH AMIN

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
2face said: By now, Oga Buhari go don shit for im pants!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by kanubiafra: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
gidgiddy:

What Kanu wants is referendum. You don't know the difference between referendum and war?
you should pls check the name of people you quote. just imagioe a drunk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by inkon: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

You must be Yoruba..

once you hear Biafra... The first thing that comes to your skull is War.... Nawa

I'm still trying to figure out exactly why they reason like that.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Dinho20(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
oyebanji44:
this inferno called biafia should disappear from the east.kanuboy is not a soldierly or scholarly so he knows nothing about biafra..assume ..if the federal militarily won the war again as they did before,it would be a tragic and extreme human suffering.. the USA and the british are frends to the north.
YOU LIED.
LET ME GIVE YOU A PROPHECY, BIAFRA AGITATION WILL CONTINUE BEFORE FEBRUARY.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by azimibraun: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari or anybody he chooses to send to the Israeli Parliament will not only visit one "Influential" member of the Knesset but will address the Parliament and have talks with the senior leadership. This is nothing to some of us enlightened people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by WIZDOM081(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
If BUHARI have castrated this idiot he won't be going up and disgracing Nigeria like this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by dreamwords: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
braveboy64:

but your map also include some part of the south south
That's map of old Eastern region which later formed biafra and later rejoined to Nigeria two years later after Biafran war, there was nothing like south south

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by azimibraun: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Ijaw Land get plenty warlords but none of them be like Kanu. The IJaw land is too political. They are more interested in Politics/Political Power.
Asari, Tompolo, Ateke Tom and co may be renegades but they are investing in their youths and making the bread available to them and their families. This is just pure Fraud.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
hope kanu is not plotting evil against nigeria, i and my family are not ready for war

Please do not be funny .do Nigerians thinks boko haram and IS west Africa will just disappear one day!!?? War in Nigeria is just matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by propsvila: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

dude is only fighting for his pocket.

what exactly has Nnamdi done for the common igbo man?
And what have you done for Yoruba people
Like him or hate him he is a heroe and a man humanity will not forget in a hurry.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Dinho20(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
azimibraun:
Buhari or anybody he chooses to send to the Israeli Parliament will not only visit one "Influential" member of the Knesset but will address the Parliament and have talks with the senior leadership. This is nothing to some of us enlightened people.
LET ME GIVE YOU A PROPHECY,
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL GIVE NIGERIA A SERIOUS WARNING BEFORE FEBRUARY

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by propsvila: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Balyz:
Anything to keep the money flow coming in. What is Kanu doing for a living in Israel?
This one is in pain

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Barzinime(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who are this pls?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Balyz: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
propsvila:

This one is in pain
Send in your contributions, Kanu need it to buy guns to kill Jibril grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
azimibraun:
you shouldn't be perturbed over this! We are seeking a panacea to the problem we face as a people who are unfortunately living as Nigerians. This shouldn't bother you the Yorubas, or other anti-Igbo tribes. Please, whenever you see any Igbo thread, don't bother visiting! With that, there'll be peace!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by lilytender: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
baliyubla:
Hate him all you want, dude stands up for his people and fights against the Northern hegemony, and with the Isreali, he's found the perfect ally.

But the same Israel was Biafra ally in 1967, yet Nigerian Army used over three millions stubborn Biafran goats for pepper soup and suya. Now, it is the Python that will be coming to swallow you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
KillTheZombies:

E don pain your zombierudeen Muslim skull no be small. grin
nna biko no use laff wound me cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by jrusky(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Really Very influential indeed. I had stopped reading anything about this dude since it was clear that he actually absconded to isreal I have no data to waste on a fugitive coward.

A captain of army than ran away from battle front is a coward so nothing else to say. I have always said it time without number I don't follow a failure.

Good luck to him and his influential a s s holes.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by 3kay945(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
baliyubla:

Perfect ally to do what if I may ask?

cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by duni04(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Funny thing is that Isreal has a tighter relationship with northerners in Nigeria than with anybody in the east. Go to Abuja, all the influential isrealis resident in Nigeria have either business or personal ties with Northerners and even westerners.
That Nnamdi kanu goes to Isreal and snaps pictures with some unknown people doesn't mean anything in this world. Let him continue deceiving and extorting those his clowns in the east. Im sure its pictures like this one he uses to extort his IPOD people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by jayextra(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
midolian:
Influential where? His family as the head, In the Israeli parliament or in Israel? grin grin
That doesnt change the fact that uve nt even met anybdy influential...its obvious bruh.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by jayextra(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
baliyubla:
Thank u jare..i gats put diswan on Repeat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by spiritedtete: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

I could take care of your bills
Take any thing

Thanks I am elated.. smiley oya I want Samsung 46mm smart watch grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by Japsylee: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
midolian:

What's my name... Afonja... Say my name... Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) by jayextra(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
whitebeard:
And so...we have bigger fish to fry abeg...!!
*Rolls Eyes*Fish uve been frying since neva done abi...Prolly burnt sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.