Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady (11772 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by pythonkid(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2019
U
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Fhowe: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Angela777:

It's a lesson to all
most think these white folks don’t know what’s up if you end up a slave think you are using a westerner for green card you gonhear word look out how haggard he looks she don use am finish

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
victorian:

I want to ask, are u a white lady?
Yes I am
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
he"s an ishan man like me undecided.shameless family encouraging their son into marriage scam.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
lefulefu:
he"s an ishan man like me undecided.shameless family encouraging their son into marriage scam.
Which never ends well

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
The Nigerian wife is an illiterate and doesn't know what she just did. Get married to smart women brothers lol...
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 4:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

She is in her 40s probably. And you forget, even if she was in her 70s, in America many young men would like to marry her, she is pretty and very educated lady, take a look at her Facebook page. I think she really was convinced by a nice Nigerian man talking. You guys have a very nice accent and know how to talk to a woman. Her fault was acting as he was an American and it's natural, she knows American men behavior, not Nigerian men.

BTW, I admire you not accepting such a big age difference yet online they are so many Nigerians. I was once offered a 30 something guy asking me to marry him because of love and when i said no and about age, his father showed up offering himself to marry me or to give me his son as a husband. Is it love or what? And all this love was online only, I never met them in person.

Be serious, you know that is not true. undecided
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

Be serious, you know that is not true. undecided
Totally true, come to America and see with your own eyes.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 4:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Totally true, come to America and see with your own eyes.

I am American. undecided
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 4:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Yes I am

I seriously doubt this. undecided
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

I seriously doubt this. undecided
Lol! I doubt about you being an American
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Lol! I doubt about you being an American

That woman is not pretty and she is older, she would not have a lot of young men flocking after her unless there was some kind of financial gain to benefit them, stop the bullcrap. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

That woman is not pretty and she is older, she would not have a lot of young men flocking after her unless there was some kind of financial gain to benefit them, stop the bullcrap. undecided
You are wrong and bad talking, be polite, please. I am much older than this story lady and I am talking from my personal experience traveling to Africa and meeting also African people online, I have many suitors and marriage proposals myself here in my location and from Nigerians, yet I am not rich at all, retired. This lady looks good and she is also well educated, she could get any man she wishes but happened to fall in love with the guy who lied to her.

And if you are an American, you should know well, women are in demand here and only few bring a foreigner and just out of love. I am not sure about African American ladies, some do well marrying white guys but if they want their own race man, maybe it's not easy, as some AA guys are not hard working and supportive.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by bassette(m): 5:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

You are wrong and bad talking, be polite, please. I am much older than this story lady and I am talking from my personal experience traveling to Africa and meeting also African people online, I have many suitors and marriage proposals myself here in my location and from Nigerians, yet I am not rich at all, retired. This lady looks good and she is also well educated, she could get any man she wishes but happened to fall in love with the guy who lied to her.

And if you are an American, you should know well, women are in demand here and only few bring a foreigner and just out of love. I am not sure about African American ladies, some do well marrying white guys but if they want their own race man, maybe it's not easy, as some AA guys are not hard working and supportive.
You may be right but from their pics you can see she's very much older than he is. Another thing to look at is was he even living in the US with her? After their marriage that is.. Now if he was still here in Nigeria while she went back to the US then what do you expect really??. Now i see from FB they wedded in June 2015 and not 2017 as you put out here. I would refrain from tagging anyone a bad name here until everything is made clear. Who knows what may have transpired; were there some form of agreement that wasnt followed through with after they must have gotten married? There are questions to ask.
m

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 5:26am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Ok, white girls flock after AA men like bees flock to honey. Most AA men are married to AA women and it's the African women (mostly Nigerians) who seek white men. AA women marrying white men are rare. I'm sure Nigerians are asking you for your hand in marriage, that's what they do to get their papers. She couldn't get any man that she wanted that is why she was desperate enough to fall for that young boy's lies. White women in America are seeking other races of men because their men don't want them, they are seeking mostly Asian women.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

I did read your other posts and I see you are a racist toward white people. I don't need to argue with you. Myself, I am not a racist at all and I did see in my life many racists with any skin color. I hope more and more people will see each other as humans, not a skin color but just a person.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, white girls flock after AA men like bees flock to honey. Most AA men are married to AA women and it's the African women (mostly Nigerians) who seek white men. AA women marrying white men are rare. I'm sure Nigerians are asking you for your hand in marriage, that's what they do to get their papers. She couldn't get any man that she wanted that is why she was desperate enough to fall for that young boy's lies. White women in America are seeking other races of men because their men don't want them, they are seeking mostly Asian women.
LOOOL!
What about young Americans asking to marry me? They need papers too?

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 03, 2019
bassette:
You may be right but from their pics you can see she's very much older than he is. Another thing to look at is was he even living in the US with her? After their marriage that is.. Now if he was still here in Nigeria while she went back to the US then what do you expect really??. Now i see from FB they wedded in June 2015 and not 2017 as you put out here. I would refrain from tagging anyone a bad name here until everything is made clear. Who knows what may have transpired; were there some form of agreement that wasnt followed through with after they must have gotten married? There are questions to ask.
m
If you can read, I put the links where this story was published, not me writing their wedding date or whatever, just the news websites and Facebook themselves. I don't tag anybody, it's the news story from online website.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 5:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

LOOOL!
What about young Americans asking to marry me? They need papers too?

No, unfortunately, they need someone to provide for them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 5:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

I did read your other posts and I see you are a racist toward white people. I don't need to argue with you. Myself, I am not a racist at all and I did see in my life many racists with any skin color. I hope more and more people will see each other as humans, not a skin color but just a person.

Regardless of what you think of me, the truth is the truth. undecided The non-racist white person is equivalent to a unicorn
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

No, unfortunately, they need someone to provide for them. undecided
Lol! Even if they are much more wealthier than me? Did somebody marry YOU for to be his provider?
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by bassette(m): 5:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

If you can read, I put the links where this story was published, not me writing their wedding date or whatever, just the news websites and Facebook themselves. I don't tag anybody, it's the news story from online website.
I responded based on what you put out
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 03, 2019
the white lady should report him for marriage fraud. many Nigerian guys do this. this is why marrying a dude straight outta Naija is a no-no for me. many of them are already married with a kid or two in Naija, or have a fiancee, or girlfriend in Naija they will later dump you for. but these older white women looking for love can be very gullible in believing anything they're told.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Lol! Even if they are much more wealthier than me? Did somebody marry YOU for to be his provider?

This is what I meant about stop the bullcrap. No wealthy young man is going to seek your old behind in marriage. You are either a liar or just plain delusional.
P.S. Here is a tip for you. *Just because a young man says hello to you doesn't mean he wants you.* grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 5:52am On Jan 03, 2019
What this guy and his family did was very wrong.
Very callous. He’s there taking advantage of an innocent woman that loved him.
God needs to save our people from this wayward immorality.
We need to turn away from this immoral wayward path we’re heading.
Nigeria is not the Nigeria it used to be

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:
the white lady should report him for marriage fraud. many Nigerian guys do this. this is why marrying a dude straight outta Naija is a no-no for me. some of them are already married with a kid or two in Naija, or have a fiance or girlfriend in Naija they will later dump you for, but these older white women can be very gullible in believing anything they're told.
Gullible ... it depends if the lady is white and educated with degrees (this kind of ladies are busy with family and career, no time to learn about life and lies), if she is a recent widow (grief and depression and any nice word means lots to her) and also many Nigerian men are making lies so well which foreign women are not used to. But what I see from the news and Facebook, this white lady Lisa is behaving with more sense than a Nigerian lady. She is asking about husband whereabouts for to know what to do and not attacking his Nigerian wife as she is attacked by her verbally.

As about legal marriage, even if he was married or living together before but not in a government registered marriage, Lisa, his American wife is a legitimate spouse while the Nigerian lady is a side woman. As I see, Lisa for now is looking what to do, to get him back or to divorce him and on what ground. She wants to do all right and according the law. Her husband is a crook yet he still can ask her for forgiveness and be back maybe ... if he is smart enough, ha
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

This is what I meant about stop the bullcrap. No wealthy young man is going to seek your old behind in marriage. You are either a liar or just plain delusional.
P.S. Here is a tip for you. *Just because a young man says hello to you doesn't mean he wants you.* grin
Did somebody marry YOU for to be his provider? I see why you are attacking me.
I didn't ask you to believe me. I asked you to be polite. Do you know how to have a polite chat? Or your mama didn't give you any education?
You make me laugh, I can imagine your background.

3 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:
What this guy and his family did was very wrong.
Very callous. He’s there taking advantage of an innocent woman that loved him.
God needs to save our people from this wayward immorality.
We need to turn away from this immoral wayward path we’re heading.
Nigeria is not the Nigeria it used to be
The lady had a bad luck, she met a wrong guy, it happens even within the same nationality and location, some men make up lies and are users. It happens. I see it all wrong as you do, the guy and his family did very wrong but it doesn't mean all Nigeria is this way. There are many Nigerians very good and hard working people, Nigeria is a very big country and as in any big country there are good and bad people.
Personally I have good Nigerian friends, mostly men though, good people and we share interests and mutual support.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 6:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

The lady had a bad luck, she met a wrong guy, it happens even within the same nationality and location, some men make up lies and are users. It happens. I see it all wrong as you do, the guy and his family did very wrong but it doesn't mean all Nigeria is this way. There are many Nigerians very good and hard working people, Nigeria is a very big country and as in any big country there are good and bad people.
Personally I have good Nigerian friends, mostly men though, good people and we share interests and mutual support.
Thanks, yea your right. There was a time when this kind of things didn’t happen. Twenty years ago Nigeria was much better than this.
Hopefully our politicians get it together so we can turn things around.
That’s real cool that you have some Nigerian friends. So your from Dallas? I was in Houston for a couple of years myself

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2019
-----

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent / My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.