Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady (11840 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
a 9ja woman in the 50-60s is rarely lonely. Their married kids nd grand children keep them busy and happy. American woman Nothing but loneliness nd misery

You are very correct.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
a 9ja woman in the 50-60s is rarely lonely. Their married kids nd grand children keep them busy and happy. American woman Nothing but loneliness nd misery
Hmmm, means in America we don't have kids and grand kids, no family? and it means you don't have abandoned or never married Nigerian women, widows, no job and living in poverty where is no choice at all? They are not living in loneliness and misery?
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Lol.You don blend finish o.Give the guy chance nah,let his American dream come to reality.
He didn't want America and we didn't get alone, we are very different.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Hmmm, means in America we don't have kids and grand kids, no family? and it means you don't have abandoned or never married Nigerian women, widows, no job and living in poverty where is no choice at all? They are not living in loneliness and misery?
lets not derial the thread any further. I once visited my aunt who works in a care home in the uk. Instead of housing their parents. U guys dump them in care homes and only come back when u get notified they died lol. Family life is just dead lol

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
lets not derial the thread any further. I once visited my aunt who works in a care home in the uk. Instead of housing their parents. U guys dump them in care homes and only come back when u get notified they died lol. Family life is just dead lol
Depends of the family. In my family we take care of each other, in some families is like you say. Everybody is different. Yet we have the healthcare system and if the old people can't take care of themselves, we have a choice to put them in a senior home or to get a nurse for bathing and all personal care, mostly because American people works a lot and no time to stay at home changing diapers to our elderly and not leaving them unattended. But in America 50s-60s is not old, people live much longer and many are healthy in their 80s and 90s

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by princfred(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

It's not my decision. American lady will probably divorce him or worse, accuse him of bigamy, file for the marriage annulment and give all the info to the fraud department. If she goes to Nigerian authorities, US FBI and Nigerian police can go to get them all, the whole family who participated in this scam would be arrested and will be ordered to pay back what he got scamming
Do you think they still have the money to pay back?
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by princfred(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Don't mind ignorant absurd reasoning folks here. grin
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2019
princfred:
Do you think they still have the money to pay back?
If the white wife is vindictive, she will put them all in jail and they will pay with the jail time. I don't think they have money or any property to pay it back, usually this people is money hungry and when they scam, they spend fast too. Mostly it depends of Nigerian police, they get what they see, they will take everything this family owns, you know how is it with Nigerian authorities.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2019
princfred:
Don't mind ignorant absurd reasoning folks here. grin
Thank you. It's ok, we all learn chatting here
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by princfred(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

American gun law sucks angry angry
Yet Nigerians will sell their brothers, sons, fathers and mothers then their limp just to go there. Nigeria's strict gun laws sucks more.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by princfred(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

If the white wife is vindictive, she will put them all in jail and they will pay with the jail time. I don't think they have money or any property to pay it back, usually this people is money hungry and when they scam, they spend fast too. Mostly it depends of Nigerian police, they get what they see, they will take everything this family owns, you know how is it with Nigerian authorities.
Yeah. The jail time for sure but the money, like you said, usually its scam and blow away till nothing is left undecided
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by princfred(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2019
bassette:
You may be right but from their pics you can see she's very much older than he is. Another thing to look at is was he even living in the US with her? After their marriage that is.. Now if he was still here in Nigeria while she went back to the US then what do you expect really??. Now i see from FB they wedded in June 2015 and not 2017 as you put out here. I would refrain from tagging anyone a bad name here until everything is made clear. Who knows what may have transpired; were there some form of agreement that wasnt followed through with after they must have gotten married? There are questions to ask.
m
Well said.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

He didn't want America and we didn't get alone, we are very different.

Ok.Their are so many Nigerian men in Texas,you can try befriending one.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by princfred(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:
What this guy and his family did was very wrong.
Very callous. He’s there taking advantage of an innocent woman that loved him.
God needs to save our people from this wayward immorality.
We need to turn away from this immoral wayward path we’re heading.
Nigeria is not the Nigeria it used to be
What did it use to be. It was always like this joor.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Ok.Their are so many Nigerian men in Texas,you can try befriending one.
Yes, many Nigerians and many Americans too, not a problem to get a man for a woman here, the problem is to fall in love, real love.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Yes, many Nigerians and many Americans too, not a problem to get a man for a woman here, the problem is to fall in love, real love.

Real love is somehow hard to get this days.I have a brother in Texas,he is single,I could connect you both.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Real love is somehow hard to get this days.I have a brother in Texas,he is single,I could connect you both.
I sent you an email
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

I sent you an email

Replied.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by akenzua74: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

No, unfortunately, they need someone to provide for them. undecided
Things have really change . Africans nay Nigeria men were trained to provide and cater for his family, wife and children as primary responsibilities, but the lazy now looking for short way to survive. It is disgraceful for a woman to be the bread winner of the family. Bablically it is even wrong. That guy is a cheat. The American's wife should petition EFCC, these types are giving us bad name as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
princfred:
What did it use to be. It was always like this joor.
Yea but it has gotten worse. I grew up in a household that thought us to behave well and to be upright. That’s how Nigerian households where. And I’m not even that old. Our morals are eroding. To be honest the whole world in general is becoming more immoral in a way
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
akenzua74:
Things have really change . Africans nay Nigeria men were trained to provide and cater for his family, wife and children as primary responsibilities, but the lazy now looking for short way to survive. It is disgraceful for a woman to be the bread winner of the family. Bablically it is even wrong. That guy is a cheat. The American's wife should petition EFCC, these types are giving us bad name as a nation.
Yes. That's why white women fall for Nigerians or any other macho culture countries men. At the beginning we like he is bossy, he is a provider or wish to impress, we see you guys as real men taking care of the woman which western men lost because of so many legal issues and the equal society. Yet with more time and knowing each other, it's not easy for both, western white woman and a black Nigerian man to understand each other and to get alone, specially if the western woman has her own education and career and used to take her own decisions.

and yes, the guy is a cheat hurting them all, his both wives and his own family, he could work in America and support them all, to see if his legal marriage works or divorce later. Still in this story is not clear if he ever got to America, if he got his green card and how his legal wife realized he has a traditional wife back home. Why he started to hide and his family covering him up saying he died. With a little brain he could get a good life in America and nobody forces him to be married for life, we have the divorce here if the people doesn't get alone
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
akenzua74:

As much as you people decide to believe that black men aren't responsible for their children, YOU are wrong. Black men take care of their children and love them as well, now for the black men who have children by white women that's a different story because black men seem to care more about the male children from black women than they do of the half breeds that they produce.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
khiaa:

As much as you people decide to believe that black men aren't responsible for their children, YOU are wrong. Black men take care of their children and love them as well, now for the black men who have children by white women that's a different story because black men seem to care more about the male children from black women than they do of the half breeds that they produce.
This is being a black man racist. The white woman not only marry the black man but also accepts to have mixed children, different skin color, she brings these children to him as a sign not being racist at all and what she gets in return? Being discriminated herself and even her children. How do you think these children are growing up? Feeling they don't belong to their father family, discriminated by their skin color? Are those black men and their family aware how they are racists?
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 4:39am On Jan 06, 2019
Angela777:

This is being a black man racist. The white woman not only marry the black man but also accepts to have mixed children, different skin color, she brings these children to him as a sign not being racist at all and what she gets in return? Being discriminated herself and even her children. How do you think these children are growing up? Feeling they don't belong to their father family, discriminated by their skin color? Are those black men and their family aware how they are racists?

It's the whites that discriminate against biracial kids just like they discriminate against every race on planet earth. Racist? Your white ancestors created the Term HALFBREED.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2019
khiaa:

It's the whites that discriminate against biracial kids just like they discriminate against every race on planet earth. Racist? Your white ancestors created the Term HALFBREED.
They did but I do NOT use it, you use it and you are the racist not only in this posting but in previous ones too. It's a shame you say you hate white people. I am white. So what? My kids are mixed race, half Hispanic, so what? Do you have the right to call kids HALF BREED? It's a shame in America we still have people talking racist as you do.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by BlackAdam55(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2019
khiaa:

Angela777:

They did but I do NOT use it, you use it and you are the racist not only in this posting but in previous ones too. It's a shame you say you hate white people. I am white. So what? My kids are mixed race, half Hispanic, so what? Do you have the right to call kids HALF BREED? It's a shame in America we still have people talking racist as you do.
come wtf is wrong with you two? undecided carry your racist shlt out of here
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
come wtf is wrong with you two? undecided carry your racist shlt out of here
You are right. I apologize. I better report this kind instead to engage in useless discussion.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2019
Angela777:

Halfbreed/Halfcast what's the difference, it is what it is.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by tony5(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Angela777:

You are right. I apologize. I better report this kind instead to engage in useless discussion.
You Guys Are Funny, Your Trolling Is Not Interesting With Memes. Just Joking, From My Observation,the Guy Was Desperate At First To Leave Nigeria. I Blame His Family For Giving Him The Wrong Counsel And The Guy Was At Fault When He Follow Their Advise. He Had Options To Do The Right Thing But He Was In A Haste. Life Is Beautiful When You Are Honesty With Yourself, If He Had Stood His Ground Not To Follow Through With The Advise, I'm Very Sure He Would Get Another Wonderful Opportunity, Lisa Should Go Soft On The Family And Her Husband Because The So Called Efcc Will Make The Matter Worst And She Might End Up Regretting Her Actions, Lastly, Nigerian Men Are Head Of The Family Not Boys, I Am SYBA. Op And Khiaa, Please Stop Before Village People Put Hand For Your Matter grin
Angela777:

You Guys Are Funny, Your Trolling Is Not Interesting With Memes. Just Joking, From My Observation,the Guy Was Desperate At First To Leave Nigeria. I Blame His Family For Giving Him The Wrong Counsel And The Guy Was At Fault When He Follow Their Advise. He Had Options To Do The Right Thing But He Was In A Haste. Life Is Beautiful When You Are Honesty With Yourself, If He Had Stood His Ground Not To Follow Through With The Advise, I'm Very Sure He Would Get Another Wonderful Opportunity, Lisa Should Go Soft On The Family And Her Husband Because The So Called Efcc Will Make The Matter Worst And She Might End Up Regretting Her Actions, Lastly, Nigerian Men Are Head Of The Family Not Boys, I Am SYBA. Op And Khiaa, Please Stop Before Village People Put Hand For Your Matter
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by ghettochild4u(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please make una no blame oyibo.
If only u know how this folks are wired..
They fall In love easily n would do anything when they in love. .
My ex I had not even asked her to marry Me at all before she promised sending me $3500 back in 2015..
So me I know go blame d woman.. Na d guy I blame oooo.. Who had d scam all planned out..
Imagine her family in support. A won elebi/!
When I told my dad I was gonna marry my americana... Guyman call me ask me question bout my motives... My mother no even support at all n say she no go appear for registry..na so better parent must do
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by peacefull(f): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2019
This is very bad and sad story cry
This Nigerian husband never had love for American wife? No moment?
I really hope she is not in hurt anymore and having happy life now.
I really wanna know how to find out if foreigner husband or wife already married in their country.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by ePrive(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2019
khiaa:

Girl, I just went through your post(s)....you irritate me worst than a vomit.
You think you're intelligent, na...you're dumb. Your thought process is fallacious.
Your mentality is just plain stupid.
I just pity the persons that interact/engage with you on a daily.

Try make the world a better place from your own small corner. From your post, I guess if your have the same power Hitler had, you'll do the same to the white folks, as Hitler did to the Jewish folks. Then I wonder what makes you different from the Islamic bigots whom strap C-4 to their body.

Spread love, and drinks tons of water.
Peace. ✌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The "Real" Colour Of Love? / Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady / Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.