Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How social media can ruin your relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How social media can ruin your relationship (16742 Views)

Men, Masturbation Will Ruin Your Life. HERE'S WHY / 17 Ways Masturbation Can Ruin Your Life / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by ejude44: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by berrystunn(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Social media is someone's business
Some are making money from it.
Some are playing with it.

We started with Yahoo chat 1997.

If you know , you will say yes .
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by zyzxx(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
legit
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Mightyraw(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
And SEUN mods pushed this to front page

Don't you know this is hate speech against your bussines

It's like you people don't like your jobs
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice writeup
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by bluefilm: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
Made men don't stress to build a relationship, only broke losers out of their condition try to build their relationship.

Just make your money and watch women worship you and make everything possible to build the relationship.

It's their work as women to struggle real hard to build the relationship, not you.

Yours is just to see if she's worthy to reap where she did not sow by making her your wife.

So fuçking true.
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Muhylonaire(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Very true....
The reason I refuse to post my relationship problems online.. People will advise you in such a way that you yourself will end up regretting especially on this forum.
The advice you get will be so extreme, meanwhile the issue you have does not even require such extreme decision.. If you know you know
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Drsavage(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
Made men don't stress to build a relationship, only broke losers out of their condition try to build their relationship.

Just make your money and watch women worship you and make everything possible to build the relationship.

It's their work as women to struggle real hard to build the relationship, not you.

Yours is just to see if she's worthy to reap where she did not sow by making her your wife.

These "Make money gang" never seize to surprise me.10 years from now they are still broke as $h*t. You think money grows on trees... I know these girls can be naive and sometimes annoying as F**k, and probably leave you for one reckless, braided, cigarette smoking idiot just because he has money...

But come on Man, they deserve better than sh*t you're saying.

2 Likes

Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by islandmoon: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
ever since one nice moderator banned me for teasing a lady on here a month ago, I have realized most of my time has been wasted on this forum for nothing, even my wife asked why I'm now spending more time gisting with her at home rather than pressing my fone, it was like a vacation, so therefore I want the moderator to delete my account because if you do not I will be screaming fucccck seun, fffuck lalastic , fuuuck my ndd , fffuck rocknation , fuckkk all the moderators till you hand me a lengthy ban to enable be rest again . ...I hereby await indefinite ban.
hahahaha
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Icon79(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
I disagree

O pari

Franca2:
Nice piece
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Reelmii: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mightyraw:
And SEUN mods pushed this to front page

Don't you know this is hate speech against your bussines

It's like you people don't like your jobs
I an not sure u read the topic or rather u did not understand what you read
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by sylve11: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pope22:

Your comment is out of point becauss you are lazy to read the content.

If there's dislike button, I'd have press the shiiiiitttt for that his useless comment.... cool
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Reelmii: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
islandmoon:
ever since one nice moderator banned me for teasing a lady on here a month ago, I have realized most of my time has been wasted on this forum for nothing, even my wife asked why I'm now spending more time gisting with her at home rather than pressing my fone, it was like a vacation, so therefore I want the moderator to delete my account because if you do not I will be screaming fucccck seun, fffuck lalastic , fuuuck my ndd , fffuck rocknation , fuckkk all the moderators till you hand me a lengthy ban to enable be rest again . ...I hereby await indefinite ban.
hahahaha
so unless u are banned, u cannot control urself, u dont know how to draw the lines of making out time for ur wife and commenting on NL

u need to decipline urself man
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Deicide: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Females are dull when it comes to social media.....they can't even keep a conversation angry

1 Like

Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Baso7272: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:

Guy you don ginger me now, na true you talk na money be everything wahalia
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by blackmercyvelli(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Thanks you, nice advise
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by ecstasy357(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm not too lazy to read, the year is too early for me to waste my time reading what is not talking about money. tongue

If money is truly everything, then you shouldn't have opened this thread in the first place; there's was nothing in the topic about money
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Offpoint: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
ecstasy357:

If money is truly everything, then you shouldn't have opened this thread in the first place; there's was nothing in the topic about money
tonguetongue
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by walexsho(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Trash and nothing but trash.... you need to go back to ancient days or you need help urgently.
If all the listed reasons affect a relationship, the affected parties lacks Discipline. even using Nokia 3310 can affect relationship if you lack discipline.
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by leonard002(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Most of us have exchanged the real world with a virtual world of social media

Check out my signature and my last thread especially if you're a medical student
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Relate22(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Offpoint:
I didn't read, too long. But whoever is it the write up is talking about, I'm not dropping my social media for any relationship... never.

It's computer age, either she adapt or exit.
No wonder ur name is off point. There is nothing like money in the tittle yet u opened it to talk off point
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by SweetBwoy: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:

Nasoo...
and daz hw dey come back online complaining of how they gave their wives everything they needed buh they still cheated with a broke-ass foool...
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by dingbang(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
You will just post one thing, gbam, your partner will think you talking about him/her.
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Mightyraw(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Reelmii:
I an not sure u read the topic or rather u did not understand what you read

Hate speech, that's all I see

Mods!!! grin grin
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by gr8tsuccess: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice one
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Ayobami7(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: How social media can ruin your relationship by Mryacks: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Good read...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.