Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (116679 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2007
Yeah the drinking and cursing was too much. I complained about that earlier.

There was much drinking in Big Brother Nigeria too but not to total stupor and absolute drunkeness that the housemates couldn't control their words or actions.

I still maintain that BBN is far more classy than this thrash.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by viee(f): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2007
I dnt particularly like BBA or BBN
i tried to but cldnt

salehm:

Shower hour was gr8t 2 day see shocked grin boobs

oga if u want to see boobs that much, why not give your girlfriend a call? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2007
BBA1 was cool, BBN was cooler, lets watch and see how BBA 2 will be,
@Viee, that’s strange for someone that’s an indoor person
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by salehm(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
viee:

oga if u want to see boobs that much, why not give your girlfriend a call? tongue

na ur boobs i look abi wetin be ur own?

uchetobi:

@Viee, that’s strange for someone that’s an indoor person

and who's an indoor person
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
are u Viee I said @ Viee didn’t I
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
How Ofu dey represent?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2007
@salehm

shey Ofunneka dey represent boobs-wise? That's the only reason I want to watch that shower hour. I want to see if dem no fall our hand finish. But if you tell me, I'll take your word for it.

Meanwhile, tell me the truth, that lerato body be like hippopotamus abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2007
I mean she don dey come out of her shell or she still dey tied in.

denex:

Yeah the drinking and cursing was too much. I complained about that earlier.

There was much drinking in Big Brother Nigeria too but not to total stupor and absolute drunkeness that the housemates couldn't control their words or actions.

I still maintain that BBN is far more classy than this thrash.

BBN is class of course.BBA not really been dt interesting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by salehm(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2007
denex:

@salehm

shey Ofunneka dey represent boobs-wise? That's the only reason I want to watch that shower hour. I want to see if them no fall our hand finish. But if you tell me, I'll take your word for it.

Meanwhile, tell me the truth, that lerato body be like hippopotamus abi?

@denex
lol
u no go kill me with laugh guy
well i think Ofu is beginning to open up a little i know with tym she's gone make the likes of lerato n Meryl quite in the house.

as fr Lerato's body lipsrsealed
i hav no comment on that.

Shower hour alway gr8t to watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2007
@salehm

you're not born again O! You cannot be used for reconnaissance or news correspondence! Wetin sef?

I asked you whether Ofunneka was representing BOOBS-WISE during shower hour and you're telling me about opening up and self confidence and how she will excel above meryl.

Anyway, as they say, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. I'm watching shower hour myself tomorrow morning.

People it's strictly for research O! I just want to make some observations and comparisons to determine the competitiveness of the female contestants if terms of physical dimensions.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Goodnaija: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2007
The show is nice, i love it
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by salehm(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2007
@denex
research ke.
wetin concern me na who say make dey open boobs 4 the world
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Configur(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2007
when the show first start me sef i beef d naija girl,but afta thinkin,wetin man pickin wan do.whether we like it or not,she's our own we gats support her

n by d way some of the people crying that she's not fine are not half as gudlukin as her so what the f**k.abeg free me joo

make we vote 4 chika.i cant wait to see them banging themselves especially lerato and merlyn.martha and tatiana sef go soon popo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spoilt(f): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2007
@lawyerchap
good write up.but what struck me about your post is how very judgemental you were about that couple's marriage. i just wondered to myself how its even possible to be so judgemental when you know absolutely nothing about them or their relationship? . gaddamn! i think its best to say nothing about what you know nothing about. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2007
That Justice guy's got complex truly.Imagine him using Culture as defense.Rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by salehm(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2007
cant wait to see the house mates start screwing themselves. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedcoz the rate @ which ppl like meryl n Lerato n even bertha are going it's not going to be easy for the guys like Max n Kweku n even Code whom seem to like hanging around the gals.Though i like the way the guys are representing us Men grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by manwoman(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2007
Please every body in the house should know that Nigeria has no representative in this ongoing BBA,they are 11 people representing 11 countries may be in the next 4 years one good looking and intelligent nigerian will represent us and i believe i will be the person by the grace of God since i have started working hard to achieve my aim.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2007
man_woman:

Please every body in the house should know that Nigeria has no representative in this ongoing BBA,they are 11 people representing 11 countries may be in the next 4 years one good looking and intelligent nigerian will represent us and i believe i will be the person by the grace of God since i have started working hard to achieve my aim.

may God help you but let's just back her up like we did Bayo.She ain't a hungry bastard like that fool who fought over egg all the time and even went further to spoil our bad name by betraying all the house mates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nguage(m): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2007
I am tired of people calling that girl ugly. How many of una sisters fine reach am?
Lets try to support that sister, all this ''ugly talk'' makes me wonder how smart Nigerians are.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by deor03(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2007
really,
i have been trying to just understand offunuke, but the fact is she IS NOT A BB material. I don't know why she applied.

She is NOT fit for things like this really. she is just herself but HER nature is not good enough for the show. i bet you she will not last too long in the house.

Nigerians are not proud of her at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2007
spoilt:

@lawyerchap
good write up.but what struck me about your post is how very judgemental you were about that couple's marriage. i just wondered to myself how its even possible to be so judgemental when you know absolutely nothing about them or their relationship? . gaddamn! i think its best to say nothing about what you know nothing about. undecided
@Spoilt
I knew i was bound to draw someone's ire with that post. But really it wasn't malicious. I was merely speculating on why a student would be married at 25. I'm sure you would agree that 25 is a pretty young age for a guy to be married. It may have come across as judgmental but that wasn't my intent. It was merely meant to be funny. Well, i guess i'll really suck as a comedian. By the way do you know that his wife is canadian and he became a canadian citizen when he married her? I'm not saying that's why he married her but go figure. M2BF (Stands for Meant 2 Be Funny.)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2007
maybe ofuneka aint so bad aftr all, finally got a chance to view her in-toto at shower hour and she pulled no punches with her display.came out in her full birthday suit.it wasnt a beyonce-ish bod but she has got some moves.i doubt though if that's enuf to sustain her in d house vote-wise but i'll be layin off attackin her 4 a while.she did ok with d talent contest by givin africa a full dose of atilogu dance-steps , brief and to d point.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by endychux: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2007
I wonder if u guys have been watching other reality shows. This is the worst reality show ever, the hsemates suck, they jst eat and drink. they've got low IQ no display of creativity or intelligence. can u imagine their presentations last night. Even the guys that did AMBO 2 are far more intelligent than them, not to talk of the contestants on Gulder utlimate search.

Nigerian Reality show contestants are far more intelligent than all these guys.

For our own Ofunneka, she's not fit for this kind of show. maybe she could be better in something else

Proudly Naija
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by duksyjay: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
av been wondering where dey got d chic representing 9ja,am sure dey ar beta peeps cos she is just 2222 dry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by binyelum(f): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2007
though am yet to watch the show i believe we shld give ofunneke a chance she might end up surprising everybody, including yours truely. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2007
n-guage:

I am tired of people calling that girl ugly. How many of una sisters fine reach am?
Lets try to support that sister, all this ''ugly talk'' makes me wonder how smart Nigerians are.

okay, i can confidently say without an iota of doubt that my sisters,cousins and even our house-girl fine pass am well well.i guess this means d yabis can flow.

instead of goin on abt how smart naijerians r or r not, if d general concensus is dat she wowo, 120 million views cant be wrong.

an african proverb says, all d flies in d world cant be wrong, feaces must be irresistable for them because it tastes good.

ofuneka wowo. nothin personal against her, in fact,if she wasnt on d show, i wouldnt hav a problem with her, but when u put urself 4ward to represent a whole giant of africa like we, u better represent to d fullest.that my bro, she aint doin.i was prayin & waitin patiently 4 d inner beauty to shine thru and make up for d lack of outward appeal, but it was a serious anti-climax.d babe dull jare.she no tap.

BBA did us bad, real bad. Naija should be included in the column for countries not participating in this competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by phenomenon(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2007
;DOk Bro! Heard you! No biggie! But you must agree that there aint nothin wrong wit pple expressing how they feel. Dont mean they dont support the housemate. She's all we've got. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nazzyon(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2007
The camera is the only thing preventing the housemates from falling into Frantic world of Passion.

Kweku complained some minutes ago about the Camera
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2007
Lol! The new Margaret Thatcher
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
thanks Lawyer chap
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
@lawyerchap

nice essay. Keep it coming. I haven't watched it for days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (85) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.