Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114704 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by malaika(f): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2007
::
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
@coolkaboom
I wouldn't control-paste anything to save my life. I wrote it myself. If you had participated in the West African Idols thread you wouldn't think that. You could still check it out (i think).
I agree with you that Ofunneka is definitely a grand plan to humiliate Nigeria. How could they have gotten that interesting bunch of Nigerians together for BBN yet come up with totally forgettable Ofunneka for BBA? But you know, its early days yet. She may have a strategy to win us over, so lets give her time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Bolarge(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2007
Jeez! I just saw Ofunneka. D girl no too tap nowww? But why? cry cry
I go too trip if she's not among the first 4 to leave the house. undecided
Ofunneka pleaase surprise us. We're wishing u the best neways.
lawyerchap:

Ofunneka is definitely a grand plan to humiliate Nigeria.
I sadly have to agree with u my brother. cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
Can we have her pictures? She can't be that bad, come on!!

Ok, here she is
[img]http://bbafrica2.files./2007/08/ofunneka.thumbnail.jpg[/img]
Name: Ofunneka
Birthday: August 9
Place of Birth: Jos, Plateau
Height: 1.6m

I don't see what the problem is. is she too dark for your tastes or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Lawyerchap

D chick no too bad oh.Na her ways go determine no be her loooks
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kabirat(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
malaika:

Nice one lawyerchap! I will be tuning in every now and then to read your posts on BBA so keep em coming! smiley

Actually I think Ofunneka is one of the smarter ladies in the house, she and the Zim lawyer chick and Tatiana in my opinion, they seem to have strategies unlike our two resident hoochie mamas cheesy
Seun:

Can we have her pictures? She can't be that bad, come on!!

Ok, here she is
[img]http://bbafrica2.files./2007/08/ofunneka.thumbnail.jpg[/img]
Name: Ofunneka
Birthday: August 9
Place of Birth: Jos, Plateau
Height: 1.6m

I don't see what the problem is. is she too dark for your tastes or what?

I dnt think Ofunneka is a smart girl cause she is looking so dull and like an introvert today. It is not her color but the moody look she is putting on today is really piss me off.

I am really skeptical about her representing naija well undecided sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Razorr(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2007
She's fugly. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by aahmed112: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Razorr,

that was cold girl, lol! I reali don't know but i must say i was really disappointed when i saw her but i gave her a chance n i watched for a few, nothing came across!! If u ugly, at least hav a personality! She wasnt reali active in any sort of discussion, jus in d background, she's jus jeopardising d theory that every other average african is intimidated by a nigerian, (hope i didnt start s'thing),  lipsrsealed smiley

I honestly think she has a complex, Zim girl is kool, Angola chic awesome because she's a good laff without joinin in on all d xplicit bull crap that d 'NAMIBIAN SHAME (damn rite I said it!) was on, n my man Kwaku is sleek as hell, so i guess im on a West African tip for now, lets c how it unfolds!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by otiliz: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
she is not bad,anyway,is not the look,is the action she is going to pull there that
will determine how far she will go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by katherinae(f): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2007
some of u guys on this forum should stop calling her ugly, i have seen some of ur pics, and trust me, she is better than most i have seen
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
I tire oh

otiliz:

she is not bad,anyway,is not the look,is the action she is going to pull there that
will determine how far she will go.

Spoke my mind and besides its too early for her now.She needs to study things before she starts revealing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by DisGuy: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2007
can we watch this online?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2007
Dem get some clips for d website
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tmoni(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2007
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by agbola(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2007
ooooooo my God
dat babe is so ugly

and who told her that yahoozee was a good dance for the BB theme song
she doesn't even know how to do it well

don't take me as a hater but y must Mnet disgrace us like
Ofunneka is too tom boyish and ugly and doesn't represent the kind of quality we have in nigerian babes.
The babe had the guts to be showin Africa razz places lyk Ojuelegba, Ebute Metta and her ridin okadas on her video while all the whole world was tryin 2 show beautiful beaches,monuments, and give their country a good image

c wat dey brought 4rm Angola, 1st Bruna and now dat beautiful angel ( dats enuff eye candy for shower hour) I don't think i'll be waitin 4 Ofunneka at the shower hour
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by DisGuy: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2007
thanx Tmoni wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2007
agbola:

ooooooo my God
that babe is so ugly

and who told her that yahoozee was a good dance for the BB theme song
she doesn't even know how to do it well

don't take me as a hater but y must Mnet disgrace us like
Ofunneka is too tom boyish and ugly and doesn't represent the kind of quality we have in nigerian babes.
The babe had the guts to be showin Africa razz places like Ojuelegba, Ebute Metta and her ridin okadas on her video while all the whole world was tryin 2 show beautiful beaches,monuments, and give their country a good image

c what dey brought from Angola, 1st Bruna and now that beautiful angel ( that is enough eye candy for shower hour) I don't think i'll be waitin 4 Ofunneka at the shower hour

All said.Make we dey hope say she go represent
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by dejia(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2007
well, i was dissapointed by Nigeria choice yesterday, Ofunneka looked very dull, when i heard she from Delta. . i was happy we were going to see the "waffi" spirit, i really didnt not like her.is she really Delta?
But i just watch her some mins ago gisting with Richard, she said alot of things that made sense, i think she just trying to study the house & see how she can fit in, she exposed, will definately not win but might go far.
She doesnt like blacks movies,she not a typical african girl, i still feel it was a wrong choice, i think a "no- non sense waffi chic", or sis eko wld have been better.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hunter777(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2007
sister u r damn right.dat girl isnt going anywhere
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Chiori(m): 2:02am On Aug 07, 2007
Thanks for the link. I am watching it now. I am in debt on my cable bills.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kellorah: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2007
Leave his ass alone woman!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kellorah: 2:10am On Aug 07, 2007
Was that an american accent? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Chiori(m): 2:13am On Aug 07, 2007
lets leave the issue of ofuneka's not being exactly beautiful. BBA is about brains and brawn, not looks
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kellorah: 2:14am On Aug 07, 2007
Is it me or is the house 'jam-packed'?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kellorah: 2:16am On Aug 07, 2007
Did they have to say their last names? grin

Oh. And what's with their accents? They all seem to be phonerizing, including homegirl singing 'from nigeria', ? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kellorah: 2:19am On Aug 07, 2007
The guy with the guitar is awesome.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kellorah: 2:23am On Aug 07, 2007
what's all this talk about the nigerian gal being ugly? She's quite pretty actually.

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/videoGallery.asp?&catID=0&Npage=3&div=1&Mvpage=1&Tpage=1

Ok, she said 'hot guys, hot girls'. Is she trying to tell us something? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nguage(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2007
I dont care about the show.i saw the shower hour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2007
Guys, my channel 37 didn't show from when i got home from work till this morning. Did this happen to anyone else? I'm on DSTV Compact. I hope they are not trying to make everyone pay for full bouquet o. Please help.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2007
hi there lawyer chap,
sorry abt d earlier misyann, i was probably just too blowen away by d write-up.u definitely rock.DSTV must be up to their old tricks.y make cheaper options available,then turn around and leave out the juicy options.i anticipated d move and stayed on d full option, plus premier league de start soon.i strongly advise u upgrade cos all naralanders de await ur updates on whatagwan.

now that we unanimously agree that ufu-whasaname sucks , may i ask, country people, how many of us auditioned for the slot?
i think we all have a share of d blame ,
May God forgive us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2007
Guys, my channel 37 didn't show from when i got home from work till this morning. Did this happen to anyone else? I'm on DSTV Compact. I hope they are not trying to make everyone pay for full bouquet o. Please help.

Same happened to me.Guess they want us to pay for full bouquet. So can i upgrade on what i have already paid for or pay fully again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2007
Called customer care and they said its just a glitch that should be resolved today. They are not yanking it off the Compact Bouquet. Then they asked me to apologise on their behalf to everyone i know who is having the same problem. Imagine the nerve. As for upgrading, i think you can just pay the difference and you'll be upgraded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.