Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114855 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nazzyon(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2007
No doubt this show is interesting but why can't some organisation rise and finance the youth in the line of technology.

If any one know any here in Nigeria please holla @ me. I am just waisting @ home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by paddylo1(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2007
Kai That girl wowo no be small. . .MNET abi na Big Brother WHY NOW?. . .why disgrace us. . nonsense!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2007
@Salsera,
yeah, good to see you too. wink. Wht's with beefing me over shower hour? i just happened upon it, and in any case, its part of the programme. So i'm going to expect the "lovely" message anyway. And you had better send it o. Wow, its really cool to hear from you again. How you been?

Meryl is going to just kill everybody in that house. Did y'all see her last night? What's with the stripping and all that? In the Jacuzzi she was totally out of control. She all but agreed that she was going to have sex in the house. According to her, she had told her mom and her boss and everyone else that mattered to her that sex was a distinct possibility, and so if it happened, f**k it.

Ofunneka had her birthday yesterday. But with no clocks in the house the housemates sang her Happy Birthday at 10.30pm CAT, 9.30pm Naija Time. She had a slow dance with Code in which she showed all the passion of a dead salmon. I think her "period" really is getting her down. Lets hope she snaps out of it soon.

Why was Maureen crying? I didn't quite get that. And what was with the garlic and salad dressing in Max's shoes? Anyone see who pulled that prank? Did y'all notice how Ofunneka controlled that situation? Right down to telling Max the exact words to use when confronting the other housemates. Before then he was getting fired up and it was beginning to look like a highly combustible situation. But when he took Ofunneka's approach, he actually got an offer from one of the girls (i don't remember who exactly but it was one of Lerato, Meryl and Bertha) to wash the shoes for him. Top marks for Ofuuneka for that.

Bertha reminded me of one of those stone heads on Easter Island during her time in the Jacuzzi last night. She was as communicative as a log of wood and the only time she opened her mouth to speak, she asked a nonsensical question that i couldn't make head or tail of.  And apparently, neither could the housemates. She asked 'truth or dare' style, who was the last housemate the housemates talked about behind their backs and what did they talk about? That is so not a question anyone will answer in a reality show. And to think she's a lawyer.

There's something about Tatiana that i find very appealing. The gawky teenager look that she has resonates very much with me. Am i the only one?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2007
Now i know why Maureen was crying. I just watched the video on the site. She was sexually assaulted when she was 12 or 13 by her teacher in secondary school. I so feel for her. But i have seen posts on the BBA website that think its a ploy to garner sympathy votes. Do you guys think she's for real?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2007
You know; a game with such amounts involved, expect anything from anybody. it could be a ploy and it could be real. Lerato and bertha are pissing me off. when did they become bff? and poor meryl is their target although she no dey help herself. I think bertha likes kweku too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2007
lawyer chap, thanks, I see you are keeping it real here again, I luved your posts on WA Idols and am looking forward to them on these, well-done
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2007
That Maureen is mad! Was I not assaulted at the age of 7 by women 3 times my age?

Abeg, this kind of format will not help her O!

@lawyerchap

This Tatiana girl I'm really liking. Yeah. She gat that innocent look. Funny, she reminds me of an old friend Funke, half caste chick, used to live in Ikoyi. Miss 'er.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2007
hey people, I'm such a late comer to this thread, i had to really read through to be up to date, Glad the official nairaland reality show expert aka lawyerchap has started with his fabulous posts.
I just hope Nigerians would realise that its a voting game and looks don't matter.
Ofu ain't fine but cool, calm and seems collected.
She would last Richard, the Botswanan Dwarf and Perky Meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
lawyerchap:

@Salsera,
yeah, good to see you too. wink. Wht's with beefing me over shower hour? i just happened upon it, and in any case, its part of the programme. So i'm going to expect the "lovely" message anyway. And you had better send it o. Wow, its really cool to hear from you again. How you been?

Meryl is going to just kill everybody in that house. Did y'all see her last night? What's with the stripping and all that? In the Jacuzzi she was totally out of control. She all but agreed that she was going to have sex in the house. According to her, she had told her mom and her boss and everyone else that mattered to her that sex was a distinct possibility, and so if it happened, f**k it.

Ofunneka had her birthday yesterday. But with no clocks in the house the housemates sang her Happy Birthday at 10.30pm CAT, 9.30pm Naija Time. She had a slow dance with Code in which she showed all the passion of a dead salmon. I think her "period" really is getting her down. Lets hope she snaps out of it soon.

Why was Maureen crying? I didn't quite get that. And what was with the garlic and salad dressing in Max's shoes? Anyone see who pulled that prank? Did y'all notice how Ofunneka controlled that situation? Right down to telling Max the exact words to use when confronting the other housemates. Before then he was getting fired up and it was beginning to look like a highly combustible situation. But when he took Ofunneka's approach, he actually got an offer from one of the girls (i don't remember who exactly but it was one of Lerato, Meryl and Bertha) to wash the shoes for him. Top marks for Ofuuneka for that.

Bertha reminded me of one of those stone heads on Easter Island during her time in the Jacuzzi last night. She was as communicative as a log of wood and the only time she opened her mouth to speak, she asked a nonsensical question that i couldn't make head or tail of. And apparently, neither could the housemates. She asked 'truth or dare' style, who was the last housemate the housemates talked about behind their backs and what did they talk about? That is so not a question anyone will answer in a reality show. And to think she's a lawyer.

There's something about Tatiana that i find very appealing. The gawky teenager look that she has resonates very much with me. Am i the only one?

Ermm, you happened on it? Shower hour?

oooooooooooookay

That's why you took your crafty fingers and analysed where dem dey put hand to wash body abi, come put am for forum shocked

All the orisirisi I wan use greet you before just quench when i read dat post

So no wait for anytin , I need time to recover cheesy

Yeah i'm one of those who think shower hour shud have been removed angry

To your question of how i've been. I'm good just swamped with work smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2007
salsera:

Yeah i'm one of those who think shower hour should have been removed angry

Becareful this woman, so of us paid for DSTV subscription only because of that shower hour, what would a man do till the premiership kicks off?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2007
shocked remove shower hour ke! no try am o.haba, dem no fit try am, we ll run them out of tiamiyu savage
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2007
i believe shour hour should be removed. what is it teaching the viewers?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
Justice is not as cool as you think. He still has a complex about his height. The first night when the housemates were freestyling after he contributed his verse, instead of the normal chorus "Big Brother" the housemates chorused "Short Brother." I don't think Justice said more than a dozen words until the next day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2007
How I wish every housemate can be like Justice;short but bold,cool but firm. He's my guy! Nobody can intimidate him,not even Lerato! Wao!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2007
Short people always tend to be sturborn. Justice is a typical example. To make matters worse, he likes to debate and he is making a profession out of it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2007
I wonder how Ofu will fel when she reads what her peeps (Nigerians) have posted about her
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Uchetobi,
Hey there, good to see you on this thread. Grand time we had with WA Idols, wasn't it? Hope we'll have as much fun here. How you been? Ofunneka will be devastated when she reads what her peeps have posted about her. It's time we started supporting our own. Really.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by segunjogun(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
Makin
You know short people always like to be heard at all cost,maybe because of what one of my ogas calls Napoleon complex. But then, he is BOLD! I give him credit for that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
hey lawyer chap, am good, yea we had a great time (before you abandoned your support for Timmy and transferred loyalties to Oma, but hey I’l let bygones be bygones. LOL). Yea am sure I’l have a great time on this thread, looking forward to your posts
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Uchetobi,
wasn't supporting anyone, just reporting my take on the contestants. (Don't even get me started again grin) But bygones sounds like a great idea. Will keep posting so long as work and DStv allow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2007
Yea thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by ininathan(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2007
upon all the sweet hot babes in Niger na she them say make she go represent us .
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
I too do not support the shower hour. It's just those bald head, Pot-bellied, whiteass Boers way of riding African brothers and Sisters into decadence. I've not watched it yet but I definiely will except I'm afraid of seeing that Lerato girl naked. She has a very ugly looking body. WTF!

BBN was far more interesting than this yet there was no shower hour.

This shower hour thing is just meant to corrupt and nothing else except of course further degrade African cultural morals.

If they know that they're only trying to show every aspect of life of the housemates, then why don't they show them when they are in the toilet shiting? Why is that not a part of it?

They've succeeded in blowing HIV rates among native South Africans over the roof and now, they want to get to the rest of Africa. Bastards!

Anyway, I hope the show improves. And why in the Hell is there no good music? Didn't they watch BBN? Abi they are trying to get publishing for all the songs they'll play? Na dem sabi sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
denex:

I too do not support the shower hour. It's just those bald head, Pot-bellied, whiteass Boers way of riding African brothers and Sisters into decadence. I've not watched it yet but I definiely will except I'm afraid of seeing that Lerato girl naked. She has a very ugly looking body. WTF!

BBN was far more interesting than this yet there was no shower hour.

This shower hour thing is just meant to corrupt and nothing else except of course further degrade African cultural morals.

If they know that they're only trying to show every aspect of life of the housemates, then why don't they show them when they are in the toilet shiting? Why is that not a part of it?

They've succeeded in blowing HIV rates among native South Africans over the roof and now, they want to get to the rest of Africa. Bastards!

Anyway, I hope the show improves. And why in the Hell is there no good music? Didn't they watch BBN? Abi they are trying to get publishing for all the songs they'll play? Na them sabi sha.

@ Salsera
Na u start am oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2007
I dont think Biggy was really fair to Ofunne, today was her b.day and he did'not really make it fun for her.
She requested some niga music and as the time i was watching none was played for her (ihope am right)
also when he sent the cake and wine to her and told Kweku to make her have a good b.day, he did not even give them nuff time to pup their wine and celebrate b4 he cut them off and ordered them to start their tasks.

also i noticed that meryl and loreto, just avoided her and when straight to the cake without even saying happy b.day when others where still hugging and wishing her h.bday, those gals are just so funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
kaydee:

@ Salsera
Na u start am oh!

What's the problem
Does shower hour 'werk' for you early mornings
Does it start off ur day on a high note

Correct me if i'm wrong but BBA seems to be the only BB that has shower hour and this is its 2nd season whilst BBUSA AND BBUK are counting in 2,3 4,5,6 with no shower to up the ratings

Let's not battle this here
Rather we'll watch our continental Lab rats play for the cash
From the looks of things this BBA , hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by phenomenon(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2007
ooooooo my God
that babe is so ugly

and who told her that yahoozee was a good dance for the BB theme song
she doesn't even know how to do it well

don't take me as a hater but y must Mnet disgrace us like
Ofunneka is too tom boyish and ugly and doesn't represent the kind of quality we have in nigerian babes.
The babe had the guts to be showin Africa razz places like Ojuelegba, Ebute Metta and her ridin okadas on her video while all the whole world was tryin 2 show beautiful beaches,monuments, and give their country a good image

c what dey brought from Angola, 1st Bruna and now that beautiful angel ( that is enough eye candy for shower hour) I don't think i'll be waitin 4 Ofunneka at the shower hour

I think we should still give her a chance. wink I aint too happy but mahn! She's Nigerian. We should support her!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by obecksus(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2007
Hey N`landers,

Just replying the enquiries about if they are from Delta state n If Medua Molokwu who read law at Uniben is her elder sister.

Im not sure what state but I think Delta state, stays at VGC I mean Victoria Garden City in Lekki and not VEE GEE CEE as in very good compound in the main land. Ha ha

Then Medua Molokwu is indeed her blood sister and she is older than her.

L8r

shocked
OBEXSUS
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2007
also i noticed that meryl and loreto, just avoided her and when straight to the cake without even saying happy b.day when others where still hugging and wishing her h.bday, those gals are just so funny.

Those two act like the next best thing. One of them would go soon;say in three wks time. Meanwhile wassap with kweku nd meryl? she is wasting her time . The guy likes tatiana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Razorr(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2007
tng:

Meanwhile wassap with kweku nd meryl?

Haaa haaa haaa

So I'm not the only one who noticed. grin  The girl was almost begging him to Bleep her the other night in the jacuzzi. embarassed grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by salehm(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2007
Shower hour was gr8t 2 day see shocked grin boobs

Love is already in the air ooo.Lerato vs Maxwell,Kwaku vs Meryl.well I hope no S** coz it's too early just 5 days into d house.
thank God the Booze will be rationed and moderated
http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/article/?id=149
After a rather quite morning during which the Housemates made a halfhearted attempt at cleaning the Jacuzzi, Jeff was summoned to the Diary Room and given a message by Big Brother.

Big Brother expressed his concern about the excessive drinking and swearing in the House and decreed that a ''mind, body and House cleanup'' would take place today.

Jeff then gathered the Housemates in the Lounge and relayed the message. The Housemates were told to bring all their alcohol to the Storeroom, and that it will be rationed from now on. They were also instructed to give the House a complete cleaning.

The Housemates didn''t seem too enthusiastic about being put to work. They were even less pleased about the fact that their drinks were being taken away, with Kwaku and Max wasting no time in voicing their complaints. Nevertheless, everyone was quick to comply with the instructions, lest Big Brother decide to penalise them further.

Least i 4get the Fword should also be stopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.