Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114698 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by angelrita(f): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2007
d chick isn't dat bad.lets support her and see how far she goes. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by pisces20: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2007
yeah i agree with you angelrita. let's see wat she has to offer
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by cammax7(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2007
why are you guys saying the is ugly. do you puke at her sight? if yes then go on say she's ugly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2007
i'm Nigerian to the core but i bet u if offuneka gets nominated i'm gonna vote her out cos she aint representing Nija at all.
Why on earth did mnet do this to us. Nija is surely betta than this. haba!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Razorr(f): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2007
jjuummaaii:

Why on earth did mnet do this to us.

MNET is a South African company. They hate Nigeria. I'm sure you know that by now. I'm sure the people that did the final selection are South Africans and they deliberately chose the worst Nigerian they could find so that we wouldn't win. angry

That's the same thing they did the last time, fielding dull Bayo. We now know their tricks. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by nimma(f): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
my gwad.cant believe naija ll choose sum one whose face is like d mask in laff patterns.i thot she ll have sumtin dat ll cover her Bleep ups,but she hasnt shown anytin.lets kip our fingas crossed.im so ashamed of her and her sanctimonious xter
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2007
Enuff Pomo!!!!! I like Tatiana already.She too sabi wink. Shower Hour is always interesting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by holythug(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
abeg, make we talk true talk d babe wowo, apart frm dat she dey suegbe, theres no trace of smartness in her but u neva can tell, i pray she represents d giant of africa d way she shd smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by holythug(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2007
@razorr, i feel u , true talk ma sista, just pondering wat u were pondering
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by ChieFoH(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
pls what the official website for bba2?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Gamine(f): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
i cant support an UGLY girl

that was Runsed into that show

We all know she aint right!!
she aint supposed to be there

i dont mind if shes out in the next elimination

im supporting, the Angolan girl and Ghanaian boy lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2007
i gbadun d lawyer babe from zimbabwe , she's on a much higher wave-length than the others + she is super-fly.d money is hers unless the other HMs conspire to get rid of her
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2007
maybe we r being too harsh.y judge a book by it's cover?

so what if,

she no fine reach Omo Baba,
Has the yanning skills of Yar adua,
Her body no de tapping at all,
so what if she lousy pass OBJ,
she wowo pass , (no comparism)

so what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
I just went to check out the Big Brother thing it's really messed up. Look at what they did first with Bayo, then this Ofunneka girl. People that cannot compare with the housemates in Big Brother Nigeria.

Well it's a shame. And it's a plot by those white baldheads in South Africa to make Nigeria look bad.

Well, anyhow, I created a yahoo group for her just now and I'm yet to edit it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OFUNNEKA

I think I would like the Ghanaian guy to win.

We'll organise a BBN this year that would be far better than the BBA. I believe Storm Entertainment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Gamine(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
No be Storm Entertainment wey runs that gurl

come put am for the show,

Nawa
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2007
Who tell u say na Storm?

No be storm jare.

Besides d chick dey do her thing.Na face abi strategy go help am win?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by coolkaboom(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
Gamine:

[b]No be Storm Entertainment wey runs that girl

e be like say u get some info about this runs theory; pls feel mfree to share ur sources abi na just wild conspiracy theory
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Icon(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
Wow!! So this thread don start? And I see My friend LawyerChap (is a great man) in the house already doing his thing. I've not watched this show at all, just about getting into the flow. I see the Naija girl is not that popular, I hope that changes o. Anyway, lemme go tune in for the first time , I'll be back.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2007
@Gamine

storm can never runs that kind of girl into anything. Please O! Didn't you watch BBN?

I met Elajoe once and he told me how far the South Africans tried to discredit Nigeria during the BBN yet they put in their best and succeeded. Then why would they go and embarrass Nigeria like this. I disagree that Storm Entertainment came up with that girl.

The girl worwor sha. Even when she smile, she look like person wey dey frown. I hope she has a tight body and sweet titties or else she go fall Naija rep finish!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
Na which one una dey look,

Her looks or her game?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kellorah: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
Well, I think she's pretty. Besides, it's not like she's 18 or anything. . .
I wish her all the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
Period

Na d best we go dey wish am nt her looks
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2007
southafricans hav always been anti Nigerian, maybe cos they see us as threats
the girl is kinda shy and withdrawn, behaves like the other gals are intimidating her.
its definately not the best Nigeria has to offer so i can see that its a delibrate ploy by mnet to play us down.
I just pray she suprises them if she works hard but from all indication in the house she looks like the weakest link and she would most likely be the first on their nomination.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
Dem go tire
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hunter777(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2007
Ofunneka is not ugly!! Beauty is subjective tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by debosky(m): 2:23am On Aug 08, 2007
when i told razorr to go apply she was fronting, at least her chesticles would have done us proud on BBA2 angry grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2007
HI ALL,am new on this thread.U guys r so cool.
Men i wont lie to u,i have experienced AUDITIONS in 9js,d whole process is always fake,even the accessors dont watch or question u well because they already have who to take.Or did any1 apply 4 dis 1 ere,I dint cos i dont have a free scanner,lol.
All said and done I watched the girl once talking with some other girl der(i dont know der names alot cos am rounding up dis NYSC tingy),and she seemed intelligent though slow to flow(see yans),If she escapes the 1st round she may go far.THOUGH I DNT ADVICE U 2 WAKE EARLY TO WATCH HER AT SHOWER HOUR(EYIN BOYS).
I jus wish her luck 9ja is 9ja make WE SUPPORT OUR CHIC OO
D GHANIAN GUY SEEMS SMART AND COOL 2(GHANA DON DEY FINE OO).AM HOOTING 4 HIM,AS DEM NO FAR FROM US NOW.
MAKE UNA WELCOME ME 2 DIS THREAD OOOOOOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2007
Yeah tommyex; she seems smart when she talks. She is definitely not a beauty and we must not all be crazy. She is the level headed type and just being true to herself.The gal from zim is cold too but since she is pretty no one is talking.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2007
Hey people, now i have a reason to tell you all to back off Ofunneka. She may not be pretty or vivacious but at least she knows how to take a proper bath. I watched my first Shower Hour this morning and none of the housemates kept it real, except homegirl Ofunneka.

Lerato the lard-ass took her shower fully clothed and i'm like WTF? She could go to a night club in that outfit and she wouldn't look out of place. Hope she's got lots of perfume to turn down the volume of the odours that must surely be the result of such misguided coyness. Bertha was in a white bikini and i didn't see her get near the parts that really matter (but i may have missed it somehow sha).

Meryl and Maureen got into the shower topless but wearing undies. They eventually took these off as their baths progressed but i wonder why they had to start a bath wearing them in the first place. Tatiana also had her shower topless but with a sexy lilac panty-thingy that she never took off. She spent so much time washing down-below that i began to worry that she was masturbating on intercontinental television.

Only Ofunneka got into the showers the natural way, in her birthday suit. She's not so bad naked, you know. It may not amount to a hill of beans but at least it shows me she's natural and actually doesn't have a problem with nudity as she stated in her profile. Who knows, it's early days yet. There may be a strategy emerging. She actually seems quite sensible and doesn't misyarn (so far at least).

We've been saddled with Ofunneka in an attempt to discredit Nigeria. Wouldn't it be great if we could throw an almighty spanner into that plan by supporting Ofunneka with all our votes? I think we should support her and shame all those who think they can actually pick a "bad" Nigerian. We could prove that a "bad" Nigerian is better than the best from any other country. Now, wouldn't that be a feat to be proud of?

Tommyex, welcome, my brother.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by denex: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2007
@tommyex, lawyerchap & tng

I haven't watched the Big Brother Africa 2 yet, but I've set up a yahoo group for OFUNNEKA already.

Y'all that watched the Shower Hour, does she have nice tits? Because that is one thing I'm sure will make her last in the house.

Remember, if we want OFUNNEKA to be in the house till the end, we can't do it all alone we need to support Ghanaian Kwaku and two countries are better than one because all the millions of votes in Nigeria only amount to one vote. All the votes in Ghana amount to just one. But when we get together, we can back up each other.

Holler!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by olaolayink(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2007
where can i watch the big brother 2,i mean which nigeria tv station show it.and when?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Gheorghe(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2007
[b]Monkey no fine but him mama like am wink grin wink grin cheesy grin cool

I have neva seen in my entire life any nijirian that has failed to represent in whatever

situation they find themselves,and i believe that her looks is way far off from what she is

set to give the house, so i suggest u guys just take a deep breath,relax and give her all

the votes u can,at least make she no comot for the first stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.