Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (116771 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2007
bertha actually looked beautiful tonight!!! the mama iyabo hair (receeding hairline) was replaced with a nice weave on!!she actually looked sweet! i wonder what meryl is thinking!! undecided wonder why she wasnt there!!!

ofuneka has watched too much big brother!!those tears!!! great acting ofunemama!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2007
Meryl was ashamed

Code vs Maureen/Richard up dis week,

I ope Ofunnemama doesnt save anyone,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 4:58am On Oct 15, 2007
I cant believe Africa decided to send my homeboy kwaku-t out lastnight I mean men[i] charley[/i] am I the only one that feels irritated by Richards antics in the house?come on men this dude has got a wife at home and wants to hump an Angolian chik that he's in love with!---IN LOVE WITH sad how does that happen?only in BBA,anyways after lastnights shocker shocked shocked I had to re-examine the show cos initially I picked the last three as ;1.Tatiana 2.Ofunemama 3.kwaku-t,with home boy out now am mosdef it will be 1.Tati 2.Ofune 3.Richard,these 3 would have 'coreen' kissing ass for nominations and evictions so hard they wouldnt know what hit'em?

To that boy from Ghana--charley cant wait to hook up with ya and do how we do when we do cheesy cheesy cheesy surprisingly Bertha was on hand to lend her emotional support outside the house (why didnt she bring him an untouchable t-shirt grin grin),guess she finnaly had the last laugh innit with meryl being sprung,let me leve y'all with this quote from Bertha on her eviction night when she said "its not the last person that walks out of the house thats the winner" for me my winner walked out lastnight,charley men walk on by cool HHP
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2007
I was disappointed when Kwaku was called.
Things are going to be a bit difficult for homegirl.
Anywayz,I trust her to use her initiative, she shouldn't miss the fact that Richiiana are her strongest contenders
Richiana make me want to throw,I wish one of them walked lastnite instead of Kwaku.
Anywayz,let's watch what happens.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2007
Kwaku is out and in the end it wasn't even close. I said last week that after the confession from Code that he put Tatiana on Eviction Row, it would provide a great recipe for beef this week as Tatiana wouldn't be evicted. Now it's on among the Big 5. Code has automatically earned himself two nominations this evening from Richiana. They will also nominate Maureen because Ofunneka is HOH. Besides, Homegirl is taking Tatiana to the Penthouse. It would be unseemly for Tatiana to nominate her and then go with her to the penthouse, so they're all out of options. Code and Maureen in turn will also have to nominate Richiana and that would tie the nominations at two apiece for each housemate except homegirl. So her two nominations are going to decide who goes on Eviction Row.

I'm thinking she's going to nominate Code and Maureen because she's now much closer to Richiana than she is to Codreen. But if she is playing strategically, she should nominate Code and Richard as they would be her most potent adversaries. She might feel guilty about nominating Maureen and this would make her target Richard. But i'm past trying to predict Ofunneka's moves in that house; she's too much at this game. So let's see how this plays out tonight.

It's shaping up to be another week from hell at work, no thanks to Mubadala, but i spent a great holiday at the penthouse with you-know-who. kiss
Hope y'all had a restful holiday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2007
@Everbright

Same here. am really dissappointed. Anyway, Offu should opens here eyes wide and nominate either richard or tati cos they are her competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2007
LawyerC, Sure you enjoyed you holies at the Penthouse? grin. I really enjoy this forum all thx to you guys.
Hey this is a serious one but my prediction are,
1. Tatiana will nominate Codeeen & Boreen
2. Richard will nominate Codeeen & Boreen
3. Code will nominate Richard & Tartiana
4. Boreen will nominate Richard & Tartiana
5. OFUNEKA will decide the nominees for this week
by nominating Boreen & Cody or Tartiana.
For tarti if she's up that will make up for the the Penthouse treat. hahahaaaa grin
, AND Boreen may be the EIGHTH housemate to leave the Big Brother house on SUNDAY looking at the polls of BBA page.

Tempc. Home girl was not crying for Fakekwak's. She was playing the game to let the housemate know that if she puts any of them up she loves them. that girl is very smart. She told them why she was crying and Tartiana told her not to cry now, she should save it for Sunday. Very brave wink mission accomplished!! She has now registered it in their minds. The game has just started grin have a wondeful day guys!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2007
This Ofumama is one hell of an actress. Imagine the drama she was acting when Kwaku name was announced. I am sure her emotion was more of a disappointment than of pity.

Methinks she was expecting a Richiana's name as this is more of a threat to her than Kwaku is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2007
Good to be back with you guys, i sure did miss everyone. Tampico, Makin, Salsera, Mamus, Tommyex, Uchetobi, Modups, Jjuummaaii etc but i couldn't miss the Penthouse for the world now, could i?   wink wink

LC dear, I had a great time at the Penthouse, you were such fun to be with.  kiss kiss kiss

@Tampico & Makin
Its your turn to head for the Penthouse. (The bed is still intact)   wink wink wink cool

@All
Now let the games begin!!!!!!!!!
I also think Ofunneka would go for Code & Richard, i maybe wrong but she's gonna put them up because;

CODE -  she is not too close to him.
RICHARD - He has faired well in the game and its time to go back home to his wifey.

And in nominating any of the Big 5s she is going to sincerely tell Biggie/Viewers that she really loves them but she gotta nominate somebody. Whatever the nomination, Ofu is going to leave it exactly the way it is and tell Biggie that she would want to respect HMs nomination. (Smart Lady she is) that is just my candid opinion.

Ofunneka sure looks good for the Money.  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2007
For Ofu's tears;

I think she honestly felt for Kwaku and because in the last few days, they have become close (not intimate) just friends and you know the Pidgin English stuff flowing freely from both of them because they are the only ones that understand the language.

I tell u, if Kwaku were still in the house, Ofu would nominate him over and over until he is evicted. Because this is a game u've got to use your brains, in as much as somebody is a threat and is also annoying, you also have to look at it from the viewers perspective because they have the final say.
If the viewers see u as a backstabber, they would waste no time in voting you out if you are up for eviction, Ofu understands the game very well and she would not want to end up like Bayo(BBA 1) that backstabbed Tapuwa his closest friend in the house at that time.

Please let the tears flow, moments too could make one cry. That A nominated B does not mean that if B is eventually evicted, A would not hug B goodbye afterall its a game and they are all aiming for the money. Lets forget about Ofu's tears and concentrate on the game, it is just getting interesting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2007
@Chapndi

shud we expect 'chapndines' grin

The way africa is right now whoever out of Codereen is nominated will be evicted because Offu, Richard and Tati have better acceptance with the public then Mau or Code

the latter are so borrrrrrrrring

regardless of my confusion with Richiana I still prefer them to codereen by far

So it would be in Hgirls interest if she doesnt nominate richie or tati because they will still be there next week

It would be better for her if she's left with R or T

Tati is cunning but R is not
However maureen will gun for the money whilst code will do all it takes to get it. we need to break codereen with code going first
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by anongal: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ lawyer chap i doubt you know tati.she will still nominate ofu. is it just me who sees thru her? the gal is playin the game and by that i dont mean Berthas version of game playing.well lets wait and see.
i hope maureen and cody get nominated. i cant stand Nyasty empty mau. OFU 4 D WINNER smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2007
I think she should nominate herself and Code, thereby putting Code up and the 3 other housemates will tie am i crazy?
i:e
Code will have 3 votes
Tatiana will have 2 votes
richard will have 2 votes
Maureen will also have 2 votes
and she can decide not to save anybody: i think with this she will be safe from all the housemates on eviction night
the question is IS IT POSSIBLE? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2007
@pamperme,
are you a software programmer
you're too much with this your postulation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lillya(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2007
ofu was crying becus of the choice she is going to make.no for kwaku.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2007
Sequel to my suggestion

I think it will even afford the viewers to vote for whoever they want; i mean four people up for eviction shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ adechuks
programmer ke shocked mba o, am not wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2007
salsera:

@Chapndi

should we expect 'chapndines' grin

No Girlfriend, not yet! grin

Nominations! Nominations! Nominations!!! I can't wait to see how it goes. The Big 5 would soon be reduced to the Big 3. Now which of the HMs are going to make up the Big 3? Richard & Tatiana are already bonding themselves to Ofu. I would really like the 3 of them to make it to the last so the viewers can really vote their choice!! and i know it would not be Richiana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2007
Anyone watching the nomination on DSTV should please tell us those who are up for eviction. some of us are still working our as*es out embarassed cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2007
Who is up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
I'll let y'all know very soon.
On the last day of BBA 1,how many housemates were left in the house?Tell me their names please.
Somebody answer me please
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2007
kaydee:

I'll let y'all know very soon.
On the last day of BBA 1,how many housemates were left in the house?Tell me their names please.
Somebody answer me please
5, gaetano, warona, tapuwa, mwisho and cherise
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2007
Code & Richard are up 4 eviction.Ofunne refuse to swap anyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2007
Nice one, I did have Code go then
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
code goes
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2007
Thanks Makin! U're appreciated
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ lawyerchap,

you sure got the nominations right.

@chapndi,

nice way to spend the looooong hols!! just the two of you, music, sushi, guzzle!!! that must have been so much fun wink

@ all,

the reason why i focused on todays nominations was because of maureen!!! she said she did not trust ofuneka and that she was sure she and her guiter boy (pardon me sir victor uwaifo) were going to be put up for possible eviction. so i sat glued to my chair, hoping that maureen was wrong about ofuneka!!

somehow, i felt the other housemates would nominate ofuneka simply because she is HOH and can save herself!! so maureen was wrong and so was I.

however, from the moment kwaku took the walk, i knew ofuneka would stay true to the girls, because she is starting to get close to tatiana, and she is loyal to maureen. this only meant one thing - the men have to slug it out!!!

and as for CODE, africa has been patient enough; its time to eat that fattest bone - - - africa has to chew on code and spit him out of the bb house!!

my 2 cents though
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by odada(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2007
Just like I rightly predicted, Codreen will be the first two to leave the house amongst the big 5 and then its game on for Richiana and ofunemama------but first Code leaves this sunday! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2007
kaydee:

Thanks Makin! You're appreciated
You are welcome, but i would be better appreciated when you give me 10% of whatever you win from the competition you entered with those details.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jjuummaaii(f): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2007
@Ndi
u were perfectly correct bout ur predictions but i was really hoping Maureen would be up so she could leave, i was praying Ofu will just let her guards down and norminate bla bla bla mama.
Anyway home girl did us proud with her choice that was really smart i must say that girl is sure a BIG BROTHER herself and she desrves the mola
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2007
code to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2007
Why do u guys want code to be the one to leave?

I think Richard should leave.

For goodness sakes havent you guys had enough of him?

Please, dude has a wife oooo

haba! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (85) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.