Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114750 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by benit(f): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
If Richard stays, the cash might not get to Ofu because he is a bigger threat than Code who is certainly not going to win the prize.

Nairaland users, Please if you do post on the BBA forum, try not to abuse other countries as it may have effect on our dear Ofu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ makin!

I was confused about kwaku’s intention about the statement. I mean what was he trying to postulate? This guy is f^*&^%g bigheaded.

Now, this is exactly what happened:

1. Kwaku invited Ofune to his bed as he needed company.
2. When Ofun was no forthcoming, he insisted insinuating that perhaps she was afraid of him.
3. Ofune dismissed this. She later agreed only that she  will be with him only for 10 minutes.
4. He even added that she should put off the light.
5. Nneka then joined him, perhaps to proof that she was not afraid of him.
6. They started talking until Kwaku fell asleep only to come to, when she was about to go and he was asking Nneka whether she had been sleeping all along (Imagine!)
7. I think I saw Ofunemama complaining (but I can’t really fathom what she was trying to say, as I was tipsy myself). She then left for her bed

So, how on earth can he then say Nneka jumped into her bed? What was he trying to gain by this blatant lie? Was he trying to pitch the girl against the viewers by creating this she-is-not-innocent-afterall image? What an exhibition of a drowning man trait at the highest level!

Even if she has a feeling for him, she has been able to handle it in a mature and responsible way (was it not said that experience is the best teacher?). I loathe kiss and tell dude, men!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2007
edgecution:

please whatz bba website?

BBA site is http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2007
thank you spora for the info

and in conclusion: KWAKU IS A KNUCKLEHEAD!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2007
SPORA nice 1
I indeed hate guys that touch n tell,
A good sign of immaturity,

If Kweku was that fine i coulda said it has gotten into his head,but now i ll jus say he is a confused drunk maniac.

Modups
I feel u on Kweku annoyance jare
hey i like d teed-off slang grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by zukkie4eva(f): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2007
Even after Kwaku's eviction, he is still fake. Goshhhhhhhhhh! sometimes i wonder if his upcoming album would sell.

I'm not surprised, dat's why he's (Fake)ku. . .  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
This is about the most interesting thread on Nairaland today. cheesy

You guys are really funny, Ndi, Tampico, Spora, Modups, Salsera, Jjuummaaii, 9ja4eva, Tommyex. Mennnnnnnnnnnn!!! Una dey kampe.

The show is getting real interesting by the day but Lawyercap don't neglect this thread ooo!, We need your analysis, you know from Lawyer's point of view. We know its not easy to watch and then take your time to post but pls tryyyy!! or maybe we should come and beg ur boss to release u to us cos he is making us miss ur post. cool cool

@Everybody.
Keep the thread alive! I love u all. wink
Let me go watch me BBA show. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lillya(f): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
all my nijas, whats up with the comment nija is this nija is that by other countries.check out the bigbrother website
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2007
Larrybabe

make we dey play ere oo,before uncle LC and aunty Tampico come oo

We need them to still keep their jobs 4 now,until You provide beta n work-free jobs 4 them oo.

Lillya
i ll go check it up now
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by KikiDixy(f): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2007
Its great that they used the BBN programme to promote the MDG and the "STand up for poverty" campaign. It was all a bit symbolic but good to seethe HMs involved since he entire continent is watching BBA right now. The great music legend from Senegal Baaba Maal was there this evening and so were the likes of Studio 53's Gaetano and a host of others. A great night in my humble opinion.

Enjoy your comments here, but you really need to check out the BBA official forums to get a more balanced view of what people feel about the game across the continent.
The end of the show draws closer, and although a bit boring of late, still makes for great viewing as they battle it out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2007
tommyex:

until You provide beta n work-free jobs 4 them oo.

I couldn't have missed that for the whole world.

Work-free jobs. You deserve a Nobel for this phrase.
That's the stuff dreams are made of.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2007
Morning y'all
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2007
good morning my good people
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2007
@Tommyex
You watch a program sometimes but you need someone else's point of view to get a better understanding, that is why we need Lawyerchap's analysis now. But we wouldn't want him to loose his job by doing that for us.

Like Ndi rightly said after reading his analysis its like you right there with the HMs, you either want to go into the diary room or do the task with them. smiley Nice one! That is what it is like when you read a good writeup.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by anongal: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2007
@ Modups how can u think that? the maureen winnin thing.dont you know there is power in the tongue? 4 goodness sake delete that post. i know u used the words 'wat if' but mhen no talk lik that angry angry angry o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2007
anongal hi there, please take it easy ok
anything is possible in this bb game so we should be open to any possibilty whether we like the outcome or not
infact i wish she was up for eviction now now but her boyfriend code will suffice for now so i hope he goes and she follows next (hopefully)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by anongal: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2007
ok modups . sori o that maureen chick has been drivin me crazy.rarely watch big coz of her. the gal is so empty so dumb gosh not being hard on her but i suspect she is not ok up ther. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by TinyDice(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2007
anongal:

ok modups . sori o that maureen chick has been drivin me crazy.rarely watch big because of her. the girl is so empty so dumb gosh not being hard on her but i suspect she is not ok up ther. undecided

guy you are right i hope other gals in her country are not like that, if they are i cant see a future in them.
undecided undecided
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2007
Good morning guys grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
Adechuks  grin
na so oo

Larrybabe
I understand oo,i was jus like we should understand how busy they could be.U dont even love them analysis up to me sef.

Topic
Who are we voting 4

Hey see our TAMPICO juice oo,no light 2 keep u cold in d freezer right?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
tampico, r u just waking up?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2007
Heyyyy Tampi Babyyyyyyy!!!!

This is your first short post since u joined Naraland. grin

You know we are used to the long thing,
No long thing post today. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ modups

i wonder o  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
@Modups
Modups what's up girl. Ive been awake o, and was reading 2nd chance Forum, and i saw u der. I hope that doesn't tear me away from here, because ive started posting there.

@Tommyex
What's up bro? You must really love Tampico wink I'm always cold bro! wink
We are not just voting code out. I personally went to customise his red carpet with his name on it , when he comes out on Sunday. It's really not a matter of who is coming out, because Code set himself up from the day he started hanging out with Maureen. He has survived up until now, because of certain things, now there's nothing to hide him. Richard has lost focus, so even if he goes on Sunday, to him it doesn't matter because he told T , that he wants her to win, and that the experience he has had is enough for him. I believe him. R is going to b rich if he plays his cards rite when he leaves the house. As of now he is already the most talked about person everywhere now. So Bro, long and short of the matta os (Dreadlocked Papa)CODE TO GO!

@LarryBabe
LOL cheesy Quite true. I actually didn't want to say anything. But as Jesus would say, Virtue is being drawn from me smiley

@All
I agree with Ofuneka that apart from her , R is the realest. If i was not Nigerian, i would want him to win, because he has been real. Ofuneka is playing the game, cameras, and viewers.He on the other hand is himself. I don't support his adultery, but hey these things happen God forbid it will never happen to me sha. Code will not win, Maureen doesn't stand a chance, so Maureen supporters forget it. I have never read a blog in favour of her. It's T i don't know about, because i even asked LC about it. What does it mean that no country has voted her, wenever her name comes up for eviction? The only assumption i can think of now, is that Africa is saving up their votes to remove others first before facing her, if not undecided!!!!!!
At this point since R declarations to T, they have not stopped kissing, touching, and what have u? Codeen are quarelling too much, and their reconciliations push me to the point of throwing up. Ofuneka, as much as she cannot tolerate Maureen now, I think she should try n win this game to the end we talking 100,000USD here. She has been behaving like a mumu all this while, 2 more weeks will not kill her.
So apart from all the visitors visiting the house, the lovey lovey bw RnT, Codeens disgusting fights n makeups to Ofu's usual, nothing fantastic is happening in the house.
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2007
larrybabe:

Heyyyy Tampi Babyyyyyyy!!!!

This is your first short post since u joined Naraland. grin

You know we are used to the long thing,
No long thing post today. grin grin
thats was tamps 50th, and this is my 100th and guess who its dedicated to ;
Tforever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2007
[s]Good girl!
But why does she always forget to put: "This is Tampico reporting from BBA"?[/s]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Mantee(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2007
From a post

Goose Bay (SA) said:
he last Five. Who will Win??

Ofunneka

A very bright well educated sophisticated girl with high morals. Intelligent, quick on the pickup and uses her brain. Thinks before she makes decisions and is loyal to all her friends. She is not underhand or nasty and does not scheme to hurt other people. She does not forgive people who scheme about her friends. She is soft and can get hurt if people she trusts let her down. A highly principled girl who is as valuable in the home as she is outside it, a quality not found in many.
Loves a party and can enjoy herself with the best dancing and singing.
A strong contender for the last 3 in BB and a potential winner.

Richard

What you see is what you get. This boy tells it as he sees it.
His biggest problem is that he does not have the command of English that some of the others have. Highly intelligent and well educated but unsophisticated and inexperienced in the ways of the big city. He is a person who is close to the earth and a rural way of life.
He is very naive in that he seldom sees or believes that those he knows can be nasty and devious. He trusts people. He would be a friend for life and give you the shirt off his back or his last piece of bread.
Not afraid and will meet his problems face to face.
This boy has a very soft heart and feels deeply. He did not ask to fall in love with Tati. It happened and as we all know, the human can love more than one person at a time. Because he feels so deeply this is causing him a huge amount of pain. He is not a 'player'.
Loves a party but tends to get a little stupid when he drinks too much. A funloving person who sees not evil in others. He is as naughty as hell and loves teasing people. This, due to language problems, has got him into trouble at times. He has given viewers great entertainment.
A really nice guy who is also a strong contender for the last 3 in BB. Could be a potential winner.

Tatianna

A very sensitive, gentle loving girl filled with the joy of being alive. Sadly, at a great disadvantage to the other housemates due to her poor command of English. Something that some of the more nasty, vicious housemates and viewers have taken advantage of and have used to get at her. I have not doubt that all of them would prove to be total idiots if they were forced to speak in Portuguese. A brave girl to go into the BB house with a poor knowledge of English.
A girl that has never been nasty or connived with others to sink the other housemates. She has never been underhand and has proved trusting to a fault.
Well educated and traveled, she is sophisticated in the ways of city life and is a wonderful entertainer whose sunny disposition will always keep a smile on your face.
With Richard and Ofunneke definitely the most interesting people to watch in the BB House. They keep us going all the time. Great viewing!
She feels deeply for others and is not a person who would scheme for the downfall of those she knows. Knows what she wants in life and can be a little bossy at times without meaning to be so.
She too did not ask to fall in love in the house. This is happened and we can only hope that things will somehow work out happily for all involved.
Sadly, this love story has been beautiful to watch and those who understand love will be deeply touched by it as we are.
A strong contender for the final three and potential winner.

Code

A nice guy who is unfortunately a little weak in that he lends to be led by the nose on occasion. He started off with the Lerato group and was involved in some rather nasty conniving and scheming with them at times. Then joined up with Maureen which resulted in his joining the Ofunneka side.
A very likable guy, well versed in the ways of the city, and I think, quite a player as far as the girls are concerned. I can’t make up my mind as to whether he is with her for his convenience or if he really loves her.
Very lazy and avoids work when ever possible. Mostly he does what he has to. Spends a great deal of time on his back with Maureen.
He is fun loving and speaks well due to his radio experience.
His relationship with Maureen is unusual. He has told her that he loves her but as a watcher I get the impression that it is more for convenience than true love. This certainly id so as far a Maureen is concerned after having listened to her And Ofunneka’s chat this morning.
Unfortunately he has tended to be a poor entertainer and rather boring due to spending too much time sucking face with Maureen.
He has a very slight chance of being in the final three.

Maureen

A little mouse of a girl with a very good brain. Well educated and traveled and speaks well. She was particularly good on the subject of Aids and really impressed all who listened. A very pretty attractive young lady.
She is a very clean young lady who spends a great deal of time grooming her self in front of the mirror. In fact she is very mirror conscious watching her self with admiration all the time. She dresses well and always looks good.
I have often worried about her mind balance, especially when excited, when she tends to scream and acts just like a monkey. She talks to her self continuously and when in dialogue with someone natters on and on, repeating herself again and again resulting in becoming a total bore.
Bertha saw through her long before I did. I always respected her as fair, honest rather timid young lady who was overawed by the stronger housemates.
However since Bertha left she has changed to a cleaver scheming little minx. Her strategy clearly came to light. She stared by trying to poison Tati against Richard and Ofunneka against Tati. Code against Richard with venom and poison dripping from her mouth. All of a sudden she became a worker in the house going out of her way to impress the viewers. She seems to think that she will win the money.
Her love for sitting and lying all over Code picking at his face, hair and nostrils as if looking for lice is extremely irritating and disgusting. Her incessant muttering is most boring.
For Code’s sake I hope he is not in love with her. After her discussion with Ofunneka this morning I get the impression that she is using him. This girl is a very clever schemer and actor. Hopefully the public are wise to her.
While she may reach the last 3 she has no chance of being the winner.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2007
@Modups if Tampico just got up by 1pm Hmmmmmmmm, she's in heaven then,  Tampico take me along. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2007
@Mantee
What an analytical and comprehensive analysis from an unbiased point of view!

Tx for the opportunity.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2007
Mantee

Nice post,but the thing is that some of the posts there can be so biased and dumb,that i jus dotn read them all.
But this sounds like some LC in SA grin

Tampico
'course i love u,no i meant I love IT grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kikice: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2007
@Tommyex
There's nothing bad in Loving Her Oops!!!!!!!! I mean It grin. I don't think she's complaining.
Hey guys you all rock my world in nairaland. Keep the flag high. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2007
Kikice tanx o,
bt her BF is a BOXER,and i love my bones jus the way God made them. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.