Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (348433 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by isArray: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Smart112:
Hey guys,

My bluecard visa application was denied and with a right to appeal. So I chose the appeal process.

I sent the appeal since August 5 and this is more than 3 months.

Anyone here knows why this takes this long and any advice on what to do.

Please I am literally going crazy. Thanks in advance.

why did they deny you? you should have initiated another application
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Smart112: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
isArray:
why did they deny you? you should have initiated another application

I was denied because a document "Age declaration" I obtained about 5 years now from the vendors in the streets of Lagos that does affidavit and sort of things, was said to be false documents.

I chose the appeal process but now I feel like I would have submitted another application.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Smart112: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Aminattah:
Appeal/remonstration takes more time, even longer than the initial visa application, except in short stay visa. The best way to appeal is by using a lawyer. Works faster that way. But again, these people can't be predicted. Best of luck.

Please could you recommend any immigration lawyer in Nigeria. I ones reached out to an immigration Lawyer in Germany and after paying the EUR300 consultation fees I am yet to see their impact on the process.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by TripleJ03(f): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
MDEZIE:

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please provide some clarity on this?

Yes you have to block an account for her.. 500€ per month x 12 months
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by isArray: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Smart112:

I was denied because a document "Age declaration" I obtained about 5 years now from the vendors in the streets of Lagos that does affidavit and sort of things, was said to be false documents.

I chose the appeal process but now I feel like I would have submitted another application.
you can still submit another application
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Smart112: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
isArray:
you can still submit another application

My document is with the embassy, it doesn't matter?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by isArray: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Smart112:

My document is with the embassy, it doesn't matter?
Nope
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
justt:
Hello,
Does anyone know about any health insurance company that's a bit comprehensive (NOT travel insurance) and pocket-friendly?

I'm looking at International Healthcare Company, especially the Flexmed Global Impat Tariff option (starts @ €189/month

and

Continentale Krankenversicherung a.G. (€190/month).

Has anyone used any of these before?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thank you, please do.
Ahmed4002:

Yes. Both parents need to write.

Let me drop a format for you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yes, I have. Thank you
jamexonline:
A friend from October 2021 got last week, so hopefully you've also gotten now.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
MintyChoccochip:
Thank you, please do.

LETTER OF CONSENT FOR VISA APPLICATION/TRAVEL OF A MINOR CHILD

I, XXXX 00.08.19** the mother of:

Child full name: ABC

Date of Birth: 00.00.000

Passport Number: A1***

Daughter name has my consent for visa application for family reunion and travel with me (mom name) to reunite with her father (father name) 00.00.19** in City name, Germany.

Please kindly accord my daughter (daughter name) with the necessary help needed.

Kind regards,

Mom name and signature

Adjust it the other way round also for the father
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
justt:
Hello,
Does anyone know about any health insurance company that's a bit comprehensive (NOT travel insurance) and pocket-friendly?

I'm looking at International Healthcare Company, especially the Flexmed Global Impat Tariff option (starts @ €189/month

and

Continentale Krankenversicherung a.G. (€190/month).

Has anyone used any of these before?

Why would you go for private health insurance? When there is public health insurance?

Go for AOK or TK.

It's cost around 210 € and covers every treatment.

If you are working full time, then the contribution would be made between you and your employer.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by justt: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2022
Ahmed4002:

Why would you go for private health insurance? When there is public health insurance?

Go for AOK or TK.

It's cost around 210 € and covers every treatment.

If you are working full time, then the contribution would be made between you and your employer.

Thank you, will check them out.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by krone101: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hello all,

When filling the online videx application Form for family reunion, I made a mistake which I didn't realize until after I've submitted and generated the PDF file.
Is it okay if I fill another online Form on videx (to rectify this mistake) ?

Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by marenkurz: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hello everyone.
I have a question regarding approval mail. The embassy has requested for health insurance and proposed travel date.
The question is, do the embassy return documents within the timeframe indicated as proposed travel date? For instance, if I was asked to give 10 days advanced. Does anyone know if the documents will return the document within that timeframe?
Flights are so expensive now and if one does not book early, it will be too costly.

Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by marenkurz: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Filled another one.
krone101:
Hello all,

When filling the online videx application Form for family reunion, I made a mistake which I didn't realize until after I've submitted and generated the PDF file.
Is it okay if I fill another online Form on videx (to rectify this mistake) ?

Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zilonnn: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
marenkurz:
Hello everyone.
I have a question regarding approval mail. The embassy has requested for health insurance and proposed travel date.
The question is, do the embassy return documents within the timeframe indicated as proposed travel date? For instance, if I was asked to give 10 days advanced. Does anyone know if the documents will return the document within that timeframe?
Flights are so expensive now and if one does not book early, it will be too costly.

Thank you.

Yes, as long as you make sure the travel date is at least 10 days from the day they receive the passport, insurance and travel date.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
marenkurz:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

No they don't return it within the time frame.

Do not bought a flight ticket yet.

The year has already came to an end. Since the visa is normally 3 months to 6 months.

Get your flight ticket in January or February, it's bit cheaper.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by krone101: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thank you

marenkurz:
Filled another one.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by luvlyoracle(m): 2:14am On Dec 02, 2022
Please whats the easiest way relocating to germany
How easy is it
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I have a question concerning the application form. What do I do if I don't know date of birth of the applicant? The father has been dead for a while so there's no even any way to find out

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MintyChoccochip: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Thank you so much
Ahmed4002:

LETTER OF CONSENT FOR VISA APPLICATION/TRAVEL OF A MINOR CHILD

I, XXXX 00.08.19** the mother of:

Child full name: ABC

Date of Birth: 00.00.000

Passport Number: A1***

Daughter name has my consent for visa application for family reunion and travel with me (mom name) to reunite with her father (father name) 00.00.19** in City name, Germany.

Please kindly accord my daughter (daughter name) with the necessary help needed.

Kind regards,

Mom name and signature

Adjust it the other way round also for the father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
MintyChoccochip:
Good morning everyone, please I have a question concerning the application form. What do I do if I don't know date of birth of the applicant? The father has been dead for a while so there's no even any way to find out

Thank you

There is no they would accept such application.

My advice try to get a declaration of age for him/her.
Make Sure it's been registered at the courthouse
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Untube: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good day everyone,

Please I want to apply for German student visa for my wife, anyone with the link and procedure?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by foltrail: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hi everyone, I just moved to Nuremberg with my family a few weeks ago, and would like to meet fellow Nigerians here smiley
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by donkafor(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Quick question:

After interview, the embassy requested for another biographically old documents (older than 5 years) as baptismal card is required as a separate document.

Which other document can be used as vaccination card and voter's card cannot be seen?

Anyone with recent experience should please answer as the embassy gave a deadline.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by krone101: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2022
I think old school ID card can serve same purpose. E.g Secondary School ID card if older than 5years.

donkafor:
Quick question:

After interview, the embassy requested for another biographically old documents (older than 5 years) as baptismal card is required as a separate document.

Which other document can be used as vaccination card and voter's card cannot be seen?

Anyone with recent experience should please answer as the embassy gave a deadline.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Untube:
Good day everyone,

Please I want to apply for German student visa for my wife, anyone with the link and procedure?

The procedure is in two categories.

Cat A. For those with First class, or recent graduates or does with EU scholarship e.g DAAD or PhD. You would get an appointment within 2 week's.

Cat B. If you don't meet the criteria of cat A, you have to apply for the appointment and wait for One year or Plus to get the visa appointment

Find the details below using the link

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by donkafor(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thank you.

krone101:
I think old school ID card can serve same purpose. E.g Secondary School ID card if older than 5years.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2022
If you have driver's license I think can also serve the purpose

krone101:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by klodgirl: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Has any November Person gotten an Email yet from the Embassy?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Good morning guys! I know this information has been posted here, but getting the exact page is a bit of work. Please I need recent amount for the following;
1. Travel insurance
2. Visa fee
3. DHL envelope

Also, can anyone help me possible interview questions for a spouse on family reunion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (188) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.