Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344906 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abdulhameed123: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Hello
Please can i have your email, i need to ask you some questions. This is mine olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com. Thanks

Please does it take this long to get a response after the interview? Your response will be highly appreciated guru's in the house[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abdulhameed123: 12:39am On Dec 29, 2022
Ahmed4002:
Hey guys for those wanting to learn German for A1 or more.

You can contact this person, she taught my wife within 4 weeks online (Friday; Saturday, Sunday) and she pass successfully.

All the best.
please I need to ask some questions from you privately. Can you please share your email with me? olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abdulhameed123:
please I need to ask some questions from you privately. Can you please share your email with me? olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com

Drop your questions here. I can answer it

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
IAD2020:
I and my daughter applied using the Skilled Immigration act visa category. We went with the family reunion documents and also with the preapproval and power of attorney document, my husband's office got these documents for us. We had no issue at the embassy, though we are still awaiting visa approval.

Hello, has your visa been approved? and if yes, how long did it take please?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IAD2020: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
No, visa hasn't been approved yet

adeinfinit:

Hello, has your visa been approved? and if yes, how long did it take please?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
IAD2020:
No, visa hasn't been approved yet

Have you tried reaching out to the embassy? I thought application with the pre-approval has a 3 weeks timeline for visa approval
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IAD2020: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
I only just found out that application with the pre-approval has a 3 weeks time line for only the primary applicant who is a skilled worker but for the family reunion it only gives an exemption from the long wait for an interview date.

I tried reaching the embassy to no avail, I sent them a mail using the contact form but got no response, only for a lawyer to call last week for verification. I was surprised because verification fee wasn't collected from me so I wasn't expecting any lawyer.

So I'm hoping there won't be another long wait after the verification since its already pre-approved.

adeinfinit:

Have you tried reaching out to the embassy? I thought application with the pre-approval has a 3 weeks timeline for visa approval
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Hello everyone, Please i have questions my girlfriend is german we want apply for marriage in Germany. And the marriage registry asked her to tell me to send her my:
1, passport copy
2, DOB certificate
3, Bachelorhood certificate
4, letter from me with signature and date that i agreed for her to apply the marriage for us.

My question is i asked my father get me the bachelorhood affidavit from high court and another affidavit from local government office. Which is all done in my hand now. Please is that all okay or I have to get another thing?

Second question which one is better to get married in country like South Africa then apply for Spouse visa or applying for marriage contract in Germany is better? Thank you all.

Sorry for my bad English
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abdulhameed123: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Ahmed4002:

Drop your questions here. I can answer it
Please, can you explain the procedure for a family reunion for my wife and son? I have a study visa.thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Please anyone help me with answers

Nasirmaina:
Hello everyone, Please i have questions my girlfriend is german we want apply for marriage in Germany. And the marriage registry asked her to tell me to send her my:
1, passport copy
2, DOB certificate
4, letter from me with signature and date that i agreed for her to apply the marriage for us.

My question is i asked my father get me the bachelorhood affidavit from high court and another affidavit from local government office. Which is all done in my hand now. Please is that all okay or I have to get another thing?

Second question which one is better to get married in country like South Africa then apply for Spouse visa or applying for marriage contract in Germany is better? Thank you all.

Sorry for my bad English
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abdulhameed123:

Please, can you explain the procedure for a family reunion for my wife and son? I have a study visa.thanks

Your spouse need to apply for an appointment via the German Konsulate webpage in Nigeria using her passport details and that of your son.
Waiting is about 1 year.

You would get notifications when the appointment is ready.

Visa fee of about 36,000 Naira for your wife
Son is about 17,000 Naira.
Document verification is 150,000 Naira

Your wife would need to have A1 German language certificate (This is excepted if she holds a Bachelor degree or Msc). but in any case encourage her to take the A1 classes and exams.

Chancing of getting the visa is honestly is bit slim due to the fact there is a son involved, except you are on scholarship e.g DAAD

but then apply and try your luck, some protocols are broken with Gods grace.

Also depending on your city, they might want you to open block account for your wife and son.

And some immigration officer would want to see a Work contract (permanent) even though you are a student.

It's bit crazy the journey of the family reunion, just be steadfast and be strong.

You would need a minimum square meter of apartment for yourself and the family at least 45 sqm.

You don't need to rent the apartment right now.

I wish you all the best man, during this waiting period keep applying for jobs related to your field in order to get a work visa or Eu blue card.
With the new immigration law, you don't need to complete your education, if you got a job offer related to your field, you can file for the work visa or Eu blue card

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nasirmaina:
1, passport copy
2, DOB certificate

Sorry for my bad English

Make Sure the bachelor hood affidavit is registered in the court which your dad get it for you and a record can be found in their register.

To apply for the marriage in south Africa, you need to ask some few questions yourself.

example do you hold a residence permit there? or it's a tourist visa.

Are you allowed to apply for a family reunion in German embassy located in SA?

This your procedure might seems really complicated in both ways.

Sending your documents for her to apply for marriage without your presence, some photos and celebration (some VO would assume this is arrangee marriage).

If it's done in SA, then it might take time for the verification processes since two countries are involved. The embassy would need to verify the marriage documents in SA, and also your education documents, family members in Nigeria.

For my candid advice for you, try to process admission may be Msc Programme and move there.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dikjaja18:
Hi everyone,

Myself and family applied for long term visa and family reunion respectively, and I have pre-approval. We already did interviews and haven't received feedback till now after 3 weeks as per the immigration act.

1. Please how long should myself and spouse wait expect to receive update on our application?
2. And when we do get the request for passports and travel insurance, can we courier the documents to the embassy in Lagos since we reside outside lagos. I don't think we can all travel back to Lagos again to submit the documents.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abdulhameed123: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ahmed4002:

Your spouse need to apply for an appointment via the German Konsulate webpage in Nigeria using her passport details and that of your son.
Waiting is about 1 year.

You would get notifications when the appointment is ready.

Visa fee of about 36,000 Naira for your wife
Son is about 17,000 Naira.
Document verification is 150,000 Naira

Your wife would need to have A1 German language certificate (This is excepted if she holds a Bachelor degree or Msc). but in any case encourage her to take the A1 classes and exams.

Chancing of getting the visa is honestly is bit slim due to the fact there is a son involved, except you are on scholarship e.g DAAD

but then apply and try your luck, some protocols are broken with Gods grace.

Also depending on your city, they might want you to open block account for your wife and son.

And some immigration officer would want to see a Work contract (permanent) even though you are a student.

It's bit crazy the journey of the family reunion, just be steadfast and be strong.

You would need a minimum square meter of apartment for yourself and the family at least 45 sqm.

You don't need to rent the apartment right now.

I wish you all the best man, during this waiting period keep applying for jobs related to your field in order to get a work visa or Eu blue card.
With the new immigration law, you don't need to complete your education, if you got a job offer related to your field, you can file for the work visa or Eu blue card
Thanks for the reply.
What of if I could get a work contract that is permanent, will the chances be a bit higher

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pseudonomer: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Nasirmaina:
1, passport copy
2, DOB certificate

Sorry for my bad English

Don't get married in Germany, do it in Denmark or better still, South Africa. Germany bureaucracy is hell!

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sunjava(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello everyone, please how long does it take get reply from the Germany consulate after an interview for blue card visa with family member?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sunjava:
Hello everyone, please how long does it take get reply from the Germany consulate after an interview for blue card visa with family member?

When was ur interview date?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sunjava(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
23rd December 2022
adeinfinit:

When was ur interview date?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sunjava:

23rd December 2022

Did you use a pre-approval?
I know someone that went for interview on the same day as you and was a sent a mail yesterday. I went on 16th December with my wife and we are also still waiting. My guess is it takes longer if you apply with your family.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sunjava(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
I guess so cause I have someone who we both went for interview same date to but his is skilled immigration visa, he got reply yesterday. And yes I have pre-approval, please drop email so That we can connect

adeinfinit:

Did you use a pre-approval?
I know someone that went for interview on the same day as you and was a sent a mail yesterday. I went on 16th December with my wife and we are also still waiting. My guess is it takes longer if you apply with your family.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Sunjava:
I guess so cause I have someone who we both went for interview same date to but his is skilled immigration visa, he got reply yesterday. And yes I have pre-approval, please drop email so That we can connect

You can text on WhatsApp 081.04066317
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Softy1407: 1:21am On Jan 04, 2023
I also went for my interview on 29th November(Family reunion) nothing yet...
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Wunme: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Softy1407:
I also went for my interview on 29th November(Family reunion) nothing yet...
Same here. Did all your documents check out at the interview or were you required to provide additional documents?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nasirmaina: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thank you �
Ahmed4002:

Make Sure the bachelor hood affidavit is registered in the court which your dad get it for you and a record can be found in their register.

To apply for the marriage in south Africa, you need to ask some few questions yourself.

example do you hold a residence permit there? or it's a tourist visa.

Are you allowed to apply for a family reunion in German embassy located in SA?

This your procedure might seems really complicated in both ways.

Sending your documents for her to apply for marriage without your presence, some photos and celebration (some VO would assume this is arrangee marriage).

If it's done in SA, then it might take time for the verification processes since two countries are involved. The embassy would need to verify the marriage documents in SA, and also your education documents, family members in Nigeria.

For my candid advice for you, try to process admission may be Msc Programme and move there.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Softy1407: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wunme:

Same here. Did all your documents check out at the interview or were you required to provide additional documents?

I was required to provide only one document which I did within that same week of the interview.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Wunme: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Softy1407:

I was required to provide only one document which I did within that same week of the interview.

Oh alright. I was required to provide a document which I did 2 weeks later. I’d thought that was the reason for the delay. Apparently, I don’t think it is.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ugoaus: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Happy New year all. Please I need help/ answer.
I applied for family reunion visa, my appointment/submittion of documents was on the 15/3/2022. Verification completed but was asked to bring another document which I submitted 14/7/2022. My spouse has also been contacted and submitted all necessary documents there in Germany since September 2022. This is Jan.2023, I have not gotten any mail or response from the embassy concerning the status of my visa application. Have sent an email but no response. Please is it normal? How long does it take?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ugoaus:
Happy New year all. Please I need help/ answer.
I applied for family reunion visa, my appointment/submittion of documents was on the 15/3/2022. Verification completed but was asked to bring another document which I submitted 14/7/2022. My spouse has also been contacted and submitted all necessary documents there in Germany since September 2022. This is Jan.2023, I have not gotten any mail or response from the embassy concerning the status of my visa application. Have sent an email but no response. Please is it normal?
How long does it take?
Thank you

You should have received your visa by now. I’ll advise you to let your partner in DE contact the Ausländerbehorde in his/her city for clarification and confirmation of the visa. If you receive that, you could send this to the embassy as evidence of visa approval. Unless there is another special reason, you should be in Germany by now. That radio silence thing they do while also issuing visas to others is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ugoaus: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thank you so much, will do that
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jamexonline(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Happy New year everyone,

Please I have this question.
Would a house contract of 1 year be enough for the family reunion process if submitted to Auslanderbehorde?

thanks in advance for your responses
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Softy1407: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Please how long does it take to get response from the embassy after family reunion interview? My husband is a DAAD scholar and DAAD gave us a letter which I took to the embassy...I had my interview on the 29th November, 2022 and till now no response from the embassy
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Zluky: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Softy1407:
Please how long does it take to get response from the embassy after family reunion interview? My husband is a DAAD scholar and DAAD gave us a letter which I took to the embassy...I had my interview on the 29th November, 2022 and till now no response from the embassy

Have you been contacted by the lawyer. Where in Nigeria are you based?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.