Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (52903 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by consultancy: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
this is on the extreme. i admire you sir, but pls, buy them cars. you are a successful business man, so buying them tokumbo 2006 corollas of 1.8 million each wouldn't suggest you looted Anambra state funds. this one don pass being thrift and prudent abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by iluvdonjazzy: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
ask fayose, his children uses latest G WAGON and RANGE SPORT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by FlackoJodye: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
YU TU LIE .No be Pete obi get helicopter for Him village house for Uga.Tufiakwa Wetin politicians take us for abeg

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Sanchez01: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man should learn to keep quiet. He has always been known to tell lies as this in order to come off as prudent. Compulsive lies as this only goes to show desperate our crop of politicians have become.

3 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by demoBaba: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thunder fire the blue for cutting my 1.5m ticket

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by dukeprince50: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
vastolord4:

Man that's very true.. I saw his son at diamond bank in shoprite onitsha.. dudes legs were as dusty as dirts
let me believe his son doesn't have a car cos he has no money, let me tell you one thing. The problem wit Nigerians is dat we are not financial literates, we can't do things for ourselves, we think if we change the govt, things will be better, which is a lie, now we need som1 dat can tell us we don't need to depend on govt, we av bin changing govt bt we are not moving forward. if Obi can't teach his children how to make money, how do u expect him to teach 200million citizens?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by pek(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
With all due respect sir, you are been wicked and callous to your children if that statement is true. If your children can't enjoy from your wealth, who will? Your first responsibility is to your children. You fathered them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by wolexy14(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sakamanje

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
If with all the books and exposure this man gave his children, yet they are still mounting Okada everywhere. Then he has nothing to offer Nigerians where people with less privileged access to what his children got access to are succeeding.

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Joecristiano7(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmmm...they yaff come again oo��
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by engreo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
You say what? O boy, this lie strong o.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Obi, the degenerate compulsive Liar strikes again! cheesy

From him using only one wrist watch since he was separated from his mother's umbilical cord to this.

I'm very sure next thing he'd tell his gullible swines is that he's been using just one boxers since he grew his first pubic hair. grin
hahaha that savagery oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Rubbiish(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!
honestly...this was how buhari started
people like this end up doing worst

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by farem: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
ctrl09:
Peter Obi, if u no lie "Wetin u gain"? Obi talk another talk jur.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Peter Obi I like you but I don't believe this lie you are telling us. My father was never a PA to LGA chairman but I can afford a car. Let alone a governor's child.
Abeg tell me another lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Earthquake1: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
FlackoJodye:
YU TU LIE .No be Pete obi get helicopter for Him village house for Uga.Tufiakwa Wetin politicians take us for abeg

Can you show a picture of his children's cars?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oga remember u are only a deputy o. Even Atiku don't make this kind of noise.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by senatoradeolaa: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abi driver they drive them. Hahaha
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by bigdot1759(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
If anyone believe dis animal, den fool are more dan sane once, how can u school in London and tell d world u can't afford a car?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Balyz: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
Obi na ole barawo
Rubbish
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this? he expect us to believe this shiit!
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Back then, I bought my first car after working for 2 years at a salary of 70k. My father wasn't a politician and I was just prudent with my little salary back then.

This one's children are working and they can't afford corolla. They are useless children waiting for their father to steal and buy them cars.

Obi is a liar and a liar is a thief.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Sagay212: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:
They say Peter Obi is stingy. I say he is prudent.

I believe you Sir...

training the children to be self fit and independent is the only way for them to find their own bearing in life.

Nigerians will see LEADERSHIP on a supersonic level when this man is in charge of the economy.

IPods will believe anything. If they can foolish.ly believe
a useless man like director who has no direction, why won't you believe adaobi himtulie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
bigdot1759:
If anyone believe dis animal, den fool are more dan sane once, how can u school in London and tell d world u can't afford a car?

Obi thinks he's talking to the gullible Igbo traders in Ogbete market or Upper Iweka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Snow5(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Because of this thing he has said now... I already dislike him.
what a blatant disrespect to my knowledge. politicians are all liers.
na so buhari talk say e nor get money to take buy presidential ticket!!!
Tueh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by omoiyalayi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is hard to believe though, that a nigeria former governor for eight years with two graduate children has no car?

I challenge anyone with proof to come out with paper proof evident that all he said is a lie and that his children actually has or had a car

Until then I believe him
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Reference(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mr Obi please cut out this talk. The time is at hand. The elections are almost upon us. We want issue based comments and commitments not rhetoric. We are tired of hearing phony idealism from both sides of the political divide. It simply cannot put food on the table, cut into the dreary unemployment statistics or end the Boko Haram insurgency.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by omoiyalayi(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is hard to believe though, that a nigeria former governor for eight years that his two graduate children has no car?

I challenge anyone with proof to come out with paper proof evident that all he said is a lie and that his children actually has or had a car

Until then I believe him

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Oyoforum: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!

And you think your brain is serving you right
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
omoiyalayi:
This is hard to believe though, that a nigeria former governor for eight years with two graduate children has no car?

Until then I believe him

Calm down.

In less than 72 hours, people on Twitter will bring proof.

Twitter isn't Nairaland where rumours thrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by FlackoJodye: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthquake1:

Can you show a picture of his children's cars?
f baba no go still win the election sef why we dey carry yawa for head ?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Atiku007: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi you are telling the truth but I don't believe you. Try something else. Yeye man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.