Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (52918 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by IprintMONEY: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
this is the real scammer talking

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by abayolb: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jason555:
Obi, who spoke to his kinsmen in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State during a lecture organised in his honour by Agulu Peoples Assembly, said Nigeria was a place where people crave free money to live in luxury.

Obi said he had trained his children to be self-reliant, adding that he had chosen not to join people who crave primitive acquisition.

He said,

“I have two graduates who are working, a boy and a girl, and the two of them don’t own any car because they haven’t made enough money to buy a car.

“They were here for the Christmas, and I was talking to some people about them and the person said he saw my son and that he always jumps on buses and tricycles.

“Some people don’t like it that way. They believe I am rich and that my children should not be trekking, and that they should be provided cars.

“But I believe they do not have the money; so, they have to trek.

“Who will give them cars — is it me? My money is my own; so, they should work for theirs.”

He said he was not contesting the VP position to make money, but to build a better Nigeria.

He described Nigeria as “a collapsing country” that needed to be salvaged by voting for the right crop of leaders who have been tested and proved.

“I have been five years out of government, and no one has come to say any one naira was missing in government under my watch. EFCC can come and probe me if they like, I am not afraid.

“I am not here to campaign to my people because I come from here and you know what I did in Anambra.

“Just give me the opportunity and we will change Nigeria, and the country will start working again.”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/660/quot-my-2-sons-do-kit-have-a-car-because-they-don-t-have-en

...We b MUMU.......we don hear...excuse me...your properties..who owns it....you r too stingy to your family's.... Ode lawa abi...
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by IprintMONEY: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
they dont even feed well because they dont hve money

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Hazzanaz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
globemoney:

Peter Obi keeps lying. The same kids that schooled and lives in London? A lot of Nigeria students in London can afford to buy cars. Why is it difficult for this man to stop his lies and pretending
...thanks bro, u hit d nail on d Head

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by davidodiba(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:
They say Peter Obi is stingy. I say he is prudent.

I believe you Sir...

training the children to be self fit and independent is the only way for them to find their own bearing in life.

Nigerians will see LEADERSHIP on a supersonic level when this man is in charge of the economy.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by greatman247(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:

I believe you Sir...

training the children to be self fit and independent is the only way for them to find their own bearing in life.

Nigerians will see LEADERSHIP on a supersonic level when this man is in charge of the economy.

I believe you are one of the many gullible Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by davidodiba(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:

I believe you Sir...

Yeah
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by shynrichies(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:

I believe you Sir...

is like your brain is leaking oil?. so you did believe the trashed he said. you are a big disgrace to the country.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by kingtokes(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Run for your life this one I I much Oga Peter waiting happin now
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Larryslim(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lol,i like peter obi tbvh
But this one is a lie,why would a son or daughter of a former governor be jumping danfo and trekking..
Asides that,Your children jumping bus or trekking doesn't actually mean you're a good man or you're gonna change the country..
Infact some people will ask your children,"if your father can't provide you jobs that will fetch you money to buy a car,How's he going to create jobs for me that will fetch me money to buy one?"..
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by uchennaq(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
But why can't someone post pictures if it was a lie?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by femtex007(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man can lie
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by chronique(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
I don't like to hear this type of nonsense.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!

They might still be driving their dads cars. It’s possible
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Propsvilla(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some people will come here and talk trash let us who are his brothers judge and I must confirm it here that Obi's children does not have any Car. It is only people who have not been close to this man Peter Obi will think he is lying. mehn that man is mean.
The same with former Governor of Anambra Chukwuemeka Ezeife who is from my community, his Children were trained to strive for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by D1zion: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
The guy is the Fathers replica. so much resemblance!
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by ikorodureporta: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Real clown
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by BigIyanga: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
I’d take a self-made enterprenuer who has a track record of building companies like Guardian Express Bank, Fidelity Bank, Chams, Futureview Securies etal over a man who said that he didnt have money b4 the election... but now cronies and families are billionaires without building any companies... his son who has never worked in his life, wrecked a N55m bike on Xmas day when everybody was queeuing for petrol.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
All liar will go to hell

The way my landlady has been eyeing me since I boughted snipper from her this morning is making me to feel uncomfortable o

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by khcode(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is what you get when you think APC and PDP are the best option. #takeitback
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by SirBunky85(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:

I believe you Sir...

same peter obi once said he had only one watch only for us to realize he has more dan 10 watches
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by WaffenSS(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
If your well educated working class kids still can't afford cars, what can Nigerians ever hope to gain from you?

Your wealth and tutelage is useless to anyone bit yourself

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Jman06(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
The same foolish Nigerians complaining about politicians looting their treasury are the ones here castigating Peter Obi for being prudent.

The truth is there for every discerning mind to see. Only those with selfish political interests would doubt Obi's sincerity.
We all know how bad things were in Anambra state before Peter Obi became governor and how he was able to transform the state for the better.

People called him stingy just because he wasn't throwing the state's funds around. Those are the kind of leaders we need.

3 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Ianmaduka(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
You re my brother but sorry i don't buy this your reggae
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by SEGLIZ: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:

I believe you Sir...

endeavor to ask the last time those son journeyed by public transport. I want to believe they've never travelled abroad they don't even have an international passport.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:

I believe you Sir...

Yes l like that word supersonic.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by SEGLIZ: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
jaxxy:

They might still be driving their dads cars. It’s possible

yeah they do, what a pity. even they might be having less than 10k in their accounts.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Ewedegubbler: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
My uncle is happily married to his niece and I am
Privy to all these stuff he is saying. I also know his son that used to work at Diamond bank because he visits the Causin at times and I find it funny that Peters only son doesn’t even drive.

Peter Obi get baaah but his stinginess no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by akdjr(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yes it is true they even go out with Keke maruwa or Okada at times. Obi chererenche!
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by austin4real(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dust talk
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!

This is classic Peter Obi.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
Even the children of my state deputy gov who left office since 2003 are still balling hard....

What is this man trying to tell me.....Abi he think say I be bomboy?

Ur not only a bomboy, ur also distracting ur self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.