Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (52886 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by BruncleZuma: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
emeijeh:
BruncleZuma,
Have you now seen why I intentionally increased the dust from our guard parade march past when we got close to the governor that day we were passing out from Umunya orientation camp?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by wristbangle: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
If someone should lie, it shouldn't be easily known to people he is making one.

Such a pathetic cheap lie!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Corrinthians(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abortedfetus:
u are stupid
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by chloride6: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
See yabbing just because of election.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Corrinthians(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
I see Oga Lala viewing. This is definitely headed to the promised land. cheesy
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by adioolayi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Buy into this gibberish and be a fool forever ...lol

4 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by noble71(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
emeijeh:
BruncleZuma,
Have you now seen why I intentionally increased the dust from our guard parade march past when we got close to the governor that day we were passing out from Umunya orientation camp?

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Elaibedouglas: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
He is wrong. If his father was as rich as he is and did d same would he like it. There is nothing wrong in providing for your kids what u can afford and still teach them how to be successful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by vastolord4(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!

Man that's very true.. I saw his son at diamond bank in shoprite onitsha.. dudes legs were as dusty as dirts

7 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Sunmolar(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigerians' have come of age to know & detest dishonest individuals who will pose as monkeys to grap banana.

3 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi that your daughter no get phone number

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by NwaliE01: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!

Prove him wrong na

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Boyooosa(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Na so we hear

I no blame una.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by wink2015(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jason555:
Obi, who spoke to his kinsmen in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State during a lecture organised in his honour by Agulu Peoples Assembly, said Nigeria was a place where people crave free money to live in luxury.

Obi said he had trained his children to be self-reliant, adding that he had chosen not to join people who crave primitive acquisition.

He said,

“I have two graduates who are working, a boy and a girl, and the two of them don’t own any car because they haven’t made enough money to buy a car.

“They were here for the Christmas, and I was talking to some people about them and the person said he saw my son and that he always jumps on buses and tricycles.

“Some people don’t like it that way. They believe I am rich and that my children should not be trekking, and that they should be provided cars.

“But I believe they do not have the money; so, they have to trek.

“Who will give them cars — is it me? My money is my own; so, they should work for theirs.”

He said he was not contesting the VP position to make money, but to build a better Nigeria.

He described Nigeria as “a collapsing country” that needed to be salvaged by voting for the right crop of leaders who have been tested and proved.

“I have been five years out of government, and no one has come to say any one naira was missing in government under my watch. EFCC can come and probe me if they like, I am not afraid.

“I am not here to campaign to my people because I come from here and you know what I did in Anambra.

“Just give me the opportunity and we will change Nigeria, and the country will start working again.”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/660/quot-my-2-sons-do-kit-have-a-car-because-they-don-t-have-en

Peter Obi the frugal family man.

I guess Peter Obi could be counting every pieces of meat the wife used in cooking a pot of Nkwobi soup. LOL! grin

Peter Obi is a good man and the kind of person that Nigeria need at the presidency because of his good money management and banking skills.

Nigeria is a wasteful country but with Peter Obi as vice president he will help to save money and teach us how to spend money wisely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Sholaco: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Who ask you.....
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by tambiri77: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
ABEG KEEP YOUR STORY TO YOUR KINSMEN. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by kareemkamil(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm very disappointed on Obi for this statement

4 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by bizzibodi(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jason555:
Obi, who spoke to his kinsmen in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State during a lecture organised in his honour by Agulu Peoples Assembly, said Nigeria was a place where people crave free money to live in luxury.

Obi said he had trained his children to be self-reliant, adding that he had chosen not to join people who crave primitive acquisition.

He said,

“I have two graduates who are working, a boy and a girl, and the two of them don’t own any car because they haven’t made enough money to buy a car.

“They were here for the Christmas, and I was talking to some people about them and the person said he saw my son and that he always jumps on buses and tricycles.

“Some people don’t like it that way. They believe I am rich and that my children should not be trekking, and that they should be provided cars.

“But I believe they do not have the money; so, they have to trek.

“Who will give them cars — is it me? My money is my own; so, they should work for theirs.”

He said he was not contesting the VP position to make money, but to build a better Nigeria.

He described Nigeria as “a collapsing country” that needed to be salvaged by voting for the right crop of leaders who have been tested and proved.

“I have been five years out of government, and no one has come to say any one naira was missing in government under my watch. EFCC can come and probe me if they like, I am not afraid.

“I am not here to campaign to my people because I come from here and you know what I did in Anambra.

“Just give me the opportunity and we will change Nigeria, and the country will start working again.”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/660/quot-my-2-sons-do-kit-have-a-car-because-they-don-t-have-en

OBI & Lie are like 5 & 6.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Wheezdwisdom(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abeg make I go watch man city vs Liverpool. Ah no dey for story
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by muh4eva(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abi this one dey craze nii... What is all this nonsense... I am tired of all this rubbish jare.. Can this election just come and go...?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by bus1: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
PDP and lies

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by alhussein9(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
Pictures of their cars sir.
Pictures of them trekking please.

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by laughitall(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi is a liar
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by SaintLucia: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
This Chinese man again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by uuzba(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
If Obi can’t teach his own children how to make money, how does he expect to be able to teach 200m people?

Oh. You think your problem is making money?
The people that are committing suicide with all their money, is your head different from their own?

If you solve your problem, money will come. Money is not your problem.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by wristbangle: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Obi, the degenerate compulsive Liar strikes again! cheesy

From him using only one wrist watch since he was separated from his mother's umbilical cord to this.

I'm very sure next thing he'd tell his gullible swines is that he's been using just one boxers since he grew his first pubic hair grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by byinks(f): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Atiku didn't do well picking this weirdo and liar. SE is too big he could ave done better

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by EduColombo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:
They say Peter Obi is stingy. I say he is prudent.

I believe you Sir...

training the children to be self fit and independent is the only way for them to find their own bearing in life.

Nigerians will see LEADERSHIP on a supersonic level when this man is in charge of the economy.
This is not training biko
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Ayobami7(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by BlueRayDick: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
But Àtiku Ur boss has a child who presently works at CBN. She was recruited through the backdoor. Mr Obi what do you have to say about this?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Mickydon49741(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
He is Stingy. Will they continue trekking and boarding buses and keke when he becomes VP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt / Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.