Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (52928 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Ewedegubbler: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
SirBunky85:
same peter obi once said he had only one watch only for us to realize he has more dan 10 watches

I guess you are one of the hopeless students of Lai Mohammed institution of mumuism.. peter never said he has just one wrist watch and if you have records as per that kindly provide it for us to read as well.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
globemoney:

Peter Obi keeps lying. The same kids that schooled and lives in London? A lot of Nigeria students in London can afford to buy cars. Why is it difficult for this man to stop his lies and pretending

And who told u that his kids live in London and that he bought cars for them in London?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
If Obi can’t teach his own children how to make money, how does he expect to be able to teach 200m people?

Who is this FooOOOool grin grin.

Pls afo nja receive sense
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Eledan: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Only Biafrans that bought biafra passport to travel to Europe through MMA will believe this story

Those ones are dunce

3 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
kolafolabi:
I disagree with Peter Obi on this.. Me that is nobody owns a car after my third year of getting my appointment letter.

That u got a car on ur 3rd year of working doesn't mean shit as long as this matter is concerned.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Asour: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Read and understand before commenting, my kids doesn’t have car but can go out with any car of their choice, they don’t have any car to their name.

Sure. but if you can make available for me any car of my choice forever, why do I need to own a car in my name.

(ditto if you buy for me every little article/service I need to pay for, I don't need cash — We don't eat cash)
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Read and understand before commenting, my kids doesn’t have car but can go out with any car of their choice, they don’t have any car to their name.

Where did u read this from?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Tareq1105: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jason555:
Obi, who spoke to his kinsmen in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State during a lecture organised in his honour by Agulu Peoples Assembly, said Nigeria was a place where people crave free money to live in luxury.

Obi said he had trained his children to be self-reliant, adding that he had chosen not to join people who crave primitive acquisition.

He said,

“I have two graduates who are working, a boy and a girl, and the two of them don’t own any car because they haven’t made enough money to buy a car.

“They were here for the Christmas, and I was talking to some people about them and the person said he saw my son and that he always jumps on buses and tricycles.

“Some people don’t like it that way. They believe I am rich and that my children should not be trekking, and that they should be provided cars.

“But I believe they do not have the money; so, they have to trek.

“Who will give them cars — is it me? My money is my own; so, they should work for theirs.”

He said he was not contesting the VP position to make money, but to build a better Nigeria.

He described Nigeria as “a collapsing country” that needed to be salvaged by voting for the right crop of leaders who have been tested and proved.

“I have been five years out of government, and no one has come to say any one naira was missing in government under my watch. EFCC can come and probe me if they like, I am not afraid.

“I am not here to campaign to my people because I come from here and you know what I did in Anambra.

“Just give me the opportunity and we will change Nigeria, and the country will start working again.”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/660/quot-my-2-sons-do-kit-have-a-car-because-they-don-t-have-en

Obi has started again.

You once said you had only one wrist watch and a Nairalander posted your pictures at three occasions where you wore three different watches.

It's another deceit Obi.

What is in buying a car?

How much is a car?

Obi stop this deceit.

Can you tell Nigerians 2 things?

1. The university they graduated from

2. Where they are working

We need the above information to analyse your claim.

4 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Asour:

Sure. but if you can make available for me any car of my choice forever, why do I need to own a car in my name.

(ditto if you buy for me every little article/service I need to pay for, I don't need cash — We don't eat cash)

Oga read the article.

U just read headline n gbam, u jump into commenting section
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
So we should now boil rock or what angry
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
buh after u don become VP ur two sons will now own companies because dey money to buy them.

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Asour: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Oga read the article.

U just read headline n gbam, u jump into commenting section
I read the article. My comment wasn't on the article but to the comment I quoted.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by okwabayi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Peter Obi is very humble. Sometimes I believe he is too humble for his own good.
I remember when he was governor. One would think as the head of state affairs he’ll ride in convoys steady whenever patroling. It was not so. He was always in public bus parks at 7am daily to take a commute to the government house. From the gate of the government house he always walked into the building for the start of daily business.
He should rule the country. His humility will make Boko Haram change their ways for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by moorejewelryy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
freshh

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by deomelllo: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin

I don't have any property outside onitsha, but come to find out, this compulsive lying clown get Mansions in London.

Mini Athiefkulooter..

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
globemoney:

Peter Obi keeps lying. The same kids that schooled and lives in London? A lot of Nigeria students in London can afford to buy cars. Why is it difficult for this man to stop his lies and pretending
Not totally correct. There are many Nigerians that don't use or had cars while they schooled in London

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
GambaOsaka:
And some people will still believe this man o.
Chai.... who swear for us in this country ?
If you lived in Anambra you would understand better. Let Anambra indigene share their stories
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by GambaOsaka: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

If you lived in Anambra you would understand better. Let Anambra indigene share their stories

Which kain Anambra...
So you are Peter Obi's Next door neighbor abi?
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by melvin0004(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
OBI SHOULD KEEP HIS STORY grin grin grin
who u EPP.abeg look bush
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by 9ja083: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!

True. Had it been u visited Anambra during his time as Governor, u will understand. This man is so stingy! But at last, I concluded that his benbeen stingy or super glue hand is of positive value.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by melvin0004(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!
u don't knw anything about obi.keep quiet
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Godblesspmb: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some body that cannot provide for his children, can he provide for Nigerians?
Ipob be ready to trek tire,if obiliar win the president of biafra.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by SirBunky85(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

I guess you are one of the hopeless students of Lai Mohammed institution of mumuism.. peter never said he has just one wrist watch and if you have records as per that kindly provide it for us to read as well.
u must be stupid as ur stupid atikuobi
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by gidgiddy: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Godblesspmb:
Some body that cannot provide for his children, can he provide for Nigerians?
Ipob be ready to trek tire,if obiliar win the president of biafra.

Who told you he doesn't provide for his children? His job as a parent is to put a roof over their head, food on the table and train them in school. He has done that and they are graduates. It is not his job as a parent to buy his kids cars.

I'm not a fan of Peter Obi but I like his frugal use of money. Despite being a billionaire, Peter Obi lives a very simple life and hates wasting money

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by ruby360: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
ATIKU IS A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by bobolistica(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
if you say the man is lying...show us pictures of his children's cars...or else forever remain silent...
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by toprealman: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
OBI SHOULD KEEP HIS STORY grin grin grin
to himself!

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Evercurious(f): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
pek:
With all due respect sir, you are been wicked and callous to your children if that statement is true. If your children can't enjoy from your wealth, who will? Your first responsibility is to your children. You fathered them.

Education and exposure provided are nt they enough to equip them? Every man his own method of training..Everyone must not act the way we or you expect..i ll do same for my kids
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by OmoEpe(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
okwabayi:
Peter Obi is very humble. Sometimes I believe he is too humble for his own good.
I remember when he was governor. One would think as the head of state affairs he’ll ride in convoys steady whenever patroling. It was not so. He was always in public bus parks at 7am daily to take a commute to the government house. From the gate of the government house he always walked into the building for the start of daily business.
He should rule the country. His humility will make Boko Haram change their ways for good.

O boy you wicked I see finishing for Obitiliar
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by galaxy15(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:
They say Peter Obi is stingy. I say he is prudent.

I believe you Sir...

training the children to be self fit and independent is the only way for them to find their own bearing in life.

Nigerians will see LEADERSHIP on a supersonic level when this man is in charge of the economy.

Lol... I see it as stupidity! When you climb a mountain to a certain height, you don't let your children go start from the bottom instead you help them from where you stopped so they can go higher and it continues that way!... Btw he told this same story on channels tv a year ago cheesy cheesy grin

If he's like this then you can imagine him making things difficult for Nigerians since he can do same to his own children...
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by EazyMoh(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Oga he said they are jumping in bus and Keke napep now, what else do you need to tell you he meant they don't have not do they drive?
I don't know how he got the idea of presenting himself as austere politician to appeal to the masses. Especially since he is rolling with Atiku. His best bet would have been to embrace the elitist life and claim he'd make everybody blow.
Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Una think say all Nigerians stupid abi. Them no get car. But them get bicycle abi? Atifku don teach this one how to lie.
Chinese man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class / THE Top 10 Countries With The Strongest Army In Africa!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.