Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? (3603 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? by marvin906(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
buh your cousin knows that both of them are already married whether he's calls of the white wedding or not since the traditional rite's have been completed..
nevertheless you can't always have your way all the time I know where he's coming from buh he has to know that she is a woman and I don't think any woman won't want to have the best wedding na only because money nor dey na dey make some they make do with what they have buh in this case the money is there.. abeg tell your cousin to close eye and do the wedding..

Re: Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? by Elevation(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
He has paid the bride price she is officially his wife, the only thing is to gather confidence. Let him ask God to help him, for verification let him seek counsel from bible believing marriage counsellors but not one source and do not go to prayer houses "churches " that do sacrifice, see he can pray on his own and ask God to intervene. Marriage is for life but God is its originator the devil is not that smart to be the inventor of intimacy.
Re: Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
Take your stupidity out of this thread
It is a constitutional duty for all of us to vote Buhari back to Daura
Re: Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? by Genesiszero: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
stone350:
that man no go enjoy that marriage at all.. in a few years time the woman will be the one controlling and giving him orders.. if she can't respect this little wish of his then I don't think she will when they eventually marry undecided

I also thought about that too!!! Respect
Re: Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
She will be trouble. He should quit getting married to her.

I don't plan on doing any big wedding kind of stuff. Low key stuff. Just friends and family max 50 people.
Re: Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
Your friend does not understand the word COMPROMISE

Let him end things with her, another guy will come give her her dream wedding while he will regret for the rest of his life.

Good ladies are scarce BRO.
so is it wif real men....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Some Ladies Achieve Big Backsides In 5 Minutes (Photos) / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk / FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.