Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (31948 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by brosammy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
With the story you just narrated, it seems the girl doesn't mean any thing to you, i think she was the one who love you but you dont, what is the big deal in sending stuffs to your mother.For her to be sending things to your mom even without demanding from you means she has virtue in her. Such girl are rear to find find, showing little appreciation to some one who care means a lot, if you don't appreciate a girl that care for your mum, the day you fall in to the hand of those that normally send their mother in-law away any time they come for a vist, then you will know what you have lost.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
u dont want commitment so why have a girlfriend? why not jux get a bestie or fukmate.u jus dey waste dat babe time and unfortunatly she loves u.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Olazzy2bae: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
You are even lucky to find a lady that isnt after your cash seff and ur wasting tym

You won't know wat u av until u lose it

I jx hope u will realize dis soon cos it seems ur immaturity is 100%
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dinho20:
NOT A BIG DEAL.

AS FOR ME, NO ONE CAN TIE ME DOWN,
BECAUSE WHAT I NEED/WANT IS NOT IN NIGERIA,

WETIN DEY HUNGRY ME DEY FOR EUROPE.
cos they dont want other men to touch their wives cheesy
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by gentlechyke(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Godsgal:
And this happens to be the same person that bragged about his achievements earlier. what else do u wish to achieve before u finally settle mr banger
Forget the Olodo. Me I like you. Like me back abeg so we can start reality cool
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jman06(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
People on this forum are becoming too unreasonable to my liking!

Are you all kids on this forum Have you not witnessed cases of desperate ladies who do all Whatnots to rope men into marriage only to reveal their real characters in the marriage You think that sending airtime to guy's mum or calling her means that she truly loves him
Guys, be wise! No woman truly loves a man except his mum or sisters. It is always about what they stand to gain in the marriage. Don't be deceived! Take your time and marry at your own time and to the lady of your choice!

That was how one woman desperately tied one of my uncles. When she was displaying her desperation, people thought that she was in love. She would visit the guy's mum in the village every weekend and while coming she would buy all sorts of things for her. She befriended everybody in the family! After marriage, her real character showed up! Everybody became enemy. The man's mum was never allowed to visit his son's house, let alone the siblings. It got to a point where the couple had to separate.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by SassyVixen(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Even some of ones that are asking for her number are equally immature. A lot of them are crawling all over this forum. Grown assed men in diapers. I pray for wisdom for them this year. The truth is some men see women as chattels and it is unfortunate that some good girls fall prey to this himbos. Why go into a relationship if you do not want to be committed?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by franksam2009: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
ShenTeh:
These actions diminish with age.

Save this post. Come back to read it in 5 years time and advice yourself.
you are right bro, I read mine 2 years after and I was so ashamed of myself, I couldn't believe I even wrote it lol

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Ugosample(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
SassyVixen:
Even some of ones that are asking for her number are equally immature. A lot of them are crawling all over this forum. Grown assed men in diapers. I pray for wisdom for them this year. The truth is some men see women as chattels and it is unfortunate that some good girls fall prey to this himbos. Why go into a relationship if you do not want to be committed?

unfortunAtely so undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by joyousever(f): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Op, so after chopping her turn turn & seeing her finish, u don't want to pick her calls undecided, and so what do u want us to say or suggest to u? Sometimes I just wonder if some men are from Mars!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by firstolalekan(m): 1:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Elliot2:
shut up and Bleep you! Nigga is right to define what he wants in the relationship, so bitch has no rights to cross d lines. When nigga says he wants no commitments,let her respect his wish if she is fine with it but if not zoom. Nigga was only being plain,so why try to blackmail him?
Fool
Take that advice to your sisters and the guys they're spreading their legs for.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Elliot2(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2019
firstolalekan:

Fool
Take that advice to your sisters and the guys they're spreading their legs for.

Ndi ara
u r just revealing to d public what ur sisters do—begging men to marry them.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by firstolalekan(m): 1:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Elliot2:
u r just revealing to d public what ur sisters do—begging men to marry them.
In your face

Mr. Elliot Idìot

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Elliot2(m): 2:05am On Jan 05, 2019
firstolalekan:

In your face

Mr. Elliot Idìot
do u av any old newspaper? Lemme epp u take it off d stands.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by rOsy247(f): 2:10am On Jan 05, 2019
U are sick in the head. U tie a woman down for 2 full years yet no plans of marriage. Deprived her of men better than u for full two years, only to tell her later you not yet ready for marriage till u make the whole world. Why didn't you tell her straight on from the onset that she's just a girlfriend and nothing more, so she can know her stand. That's how u guys will just make your innocent future wives inherit with u the curses u incurred for yourself.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by sweetilicious(f): 3:02am On Jan 05, 2019
merrymike47:
A quick question 4 u, will u remain single if u don't become rich as u wanted in 10yrs from now? u may nt get a loyal girl, neva again wen u are ready 2 settle.
True

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by sweetilicious(f): 3:05am On Jan 05, 2019
dayleke:
Hmmmm.....
Only you can tell bro.....

You go literally beg some women to communicate with ur momma sef....
Am telling you.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by perousd: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2019
She's a master strategist. I'm so sure that this bae has been living like your wife . You bang her like every time, she cooks for yiu , wash your clothes etc and you are now telling her that you don't want commitment.

Hahaha.

You better call your grandpa and all your cousins cuz this your wife dey send them all recharge Card.

You wanna run! Ma Niccur. U die here.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by perousd: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Jman06:
People on this forum are becoming too unreasonable to my liking!

Are you all kids on this forum Have you not witnessed cases of desperate ladies who do all Whatnots to rope men into marriage only to reveal their real characters in the marriage You think that sending airtime to guy's mum or calling her means that she truly loves him
Guys, be wise! No woman truly loves a man except his mum or sisters. It is always about what they stand to gain in the marriage. Don't be deceived! Take your time and marry at your own time and to the lady of your choice!

That was how one woman desperately tied one of my uncles. When she was displaying her desperation, people thought that she was in love. She would visit the guy's mum in the village every weekend and while coming she would buy all sorts of things for her. She befriended everybody in the family! After marriage, her real character showed up! Everybody became enemy. The man's mum was never allowed to visit his son's house, let alone the siblings. It got to a point where the couple had to separate.

You no lie BRuv. Her goodwill to the mom is not a guarantee. Ah can testify.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jman06(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2019
joyousever:
Op, so after chopping her turn turn & seeing her finish, u don't want to pick her calls undecided, and so what do u want us to say or suggest to u? Sometimes I just wonder if some men are from Mars!
They chopped each other! You people talk as if women are some brainless people that can't make decision for themselves. Is anybody forcing her to stay in the relationship against her wish

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by excessmon(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Amen
JennyOfOldstones:
Driggs, I saw when you made this post earlier but I couldn't comment only to see it a few hours later on front page under a different headline which I think is more insulting to your girlfriend than the previous one. I hope you lose her because of your selfishness and immaturity and I assure I'll be the first commenter to laugh at you on your subsequent post on Nairaland complaining about the greedy girlfriend/wife you have when you finally "become" DJ Khaled.
SMH.....even your financial role model says a lot about you. Couldn't even pick people like Richard Branson, Jeff Bezos or Zuckerberg
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by excessmon(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2019
I'm so proud of you for your answer
More brain in your head nor
rOsy247:
U are sick in the head. U tie a woman down for 2 full years yet no plans of marriage. Deprived her of men better than u for full two years, only to tell her later you not yet ready for marriage till u make the whole world. Why didn't you tell her straight on from the onset that she's just a girlfriend and nothing more, so she can know her stand. That's how u guys will just make your innocent future wives inherit with u the curses u incurred for yourself.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by joyousever(f): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Is your comment really necessary? Don't ever quote me again,got it?
Jman06:
They chopped each other! You people talk as if women are some brainless people that can't make decision for themselves. Is anybody forcing her to stay in the relationship against her wish
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jman06(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2019
joyousever:
Is your comment really necessary? Don't ever quote me again,got it?
Fuckkk you and fuckkk your quotes!
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by joyousever(f): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Back to sender to your bleeped up life.. sad angry grin
Jman06:
Fuckkk you and fuckkk your quotes!
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jman06(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Bubewilson:

That stated, there is a possibility that this might not be the case with the OP's soon to be ex here.

The pain point is that this OP has been with the said girl for 2 years, two whole years yet this guy doesn't know when he will conquer his own world.

Please, how would you feel if your sister spends that amount of time with someone who feels his girl has to wait for him till whenever he is ready to take her to the altar?

Girls don't have that much time as guys do in matters like this and besides this is nig. It is possible if this OP blows tomorrow this same girl who has been with him all these years will now seem too old or out of class for him. Now tell me who will lose at last, the same unkwon girl most comments here are in favour of.

Don't take my opinion personal, I only felt you judged someone from your uncle's experience without giving the person the benefit of the doubt. I feel that for a seemingly egoist like the OP, he would have spotted it on time if the girl had an ulterior motive.

On the other hand, am writing more out of experience, almost one year around this time, I broke up with a nice/understanding girl with ONE of my reasons being about not being ready and the likes and I knew I will never feel right if I kept her longer and didn't end up marrying her.

I called her a few days ago only to find out that she married in Nov 2018 to a guy that she had met and parted ways with a few years before I came around. It turned out that while she was hurting after my calling it quits with her, fate had her now-husband reconnect with her and healed the injury i caused her. Probably everything seemed right for the two of them from the guys perspective of marrying her and vice versa.

There is every possibility that if this OP leaves this girl today or vice versa, she won't date another person (a mature and marriage-ready man) for up to 2 years before answering Mrs.

Bro, if i come across a good girl (as i assume) like the OP's soon to be ex, and it seems right in the eyes of both man and God for us to marry, I won't have to wait till I make all the money in the world before settling down. The reality of life is that as long as one's means of income is legitimate and one invest wisely, money will keep coming. So why wait till i have it all when I know i know i can never have it all?
And the girl has no brain abi She is so daft that she can't tell when a guy isn't ready to marry her?

My sisters are wise enough not to force themselves on a guy who isn't ready for marriage.

You guys should stop making the guy feel guilty! It took two of them to tango in the relationship, not the guy alone! He didn't force her to remain in the relationship.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Enockia(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Oga go and sit down in one place joor
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by prettysassygirl(f): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2019
See somebori wey him babe dey do good thing for,he no appreciate am,which girl now would start sending massive airtime to prospective mother in law without proposal and marriage. That girl try sha,make she kip it up, I only tried this nonsense back in the days for awhile and that was because my silly boo then wasn't mostly around and would compensate me in full after we must have done the necessary calculations.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by frozen70(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Driggs:
I am not ready for commitments and I told my girl to chill for some more time.. I am an ambitious young man and I must own the world before I decide to marry.. My kids must chop life pass DJ Khalid pikin..

She agreed and everything is fine.. She's not a beggy beggy slayqueen.. She works with Oando. Lately, I was robbed and my belongings was carted away.. So, I had to use her phone to contact my parents so they can know I am fine until I retrieve my SIM.

Fast forward to yesterday, my mom called and asked me about the "nice girl who has been calling her and sending her massive airtime". I was dumbfounded and just hung up.. I called Lillian and she was all teary on the phone when I confronted her saying "she just wanted to be friendly with her "mother-in-law" blah blah..

That was when I flared up. It was like rubbing salt on an Okada accident wound..

She's been calling and I am not picking.. My mom's been calling too, I guess she's explained the situation to her..

A lady that is so desperate to tie me down with marriage by doing stuffs I didn't bargain for can go ahead and tie my destiny later..

Should I flee? Should I give her another chance?

Well you have the final say in this issue

Your mother is interested in her because she has showed her she is ready by sharing love and gift with her

Your girl friend feels you are the right man for her but have you concluded if she is the right woman for you?

If you think you want to own the world before you get married, you are holding yourself back

You lost your phone and you used her's to reach your parents,
good, if you think getting rich before getting married is easy, why have you not gotten a new phone instead of using her's even if its for few days

If you love her go ahead and plan family with her, the both of you can still use your resources the way you are using her phone to run your home and still look forward to when you will achieve your dreams

Time waits for no one
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Rozaytee: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Driggs:
I am not ready for commitments and I told my girl to chill for some more time.. I am an ambitious young man and I must own the world before I decide to marry.. My kids must chop life pass DJ Khalid pikin..

She agreed and everything is fine.. She's not a beggy beggy slayqueen.. She works with Oando. Lately, I was robbed and my belongings was carted away.. So, I had to use her phone to contact my parents so they can know I am fine until I retrieve my SIM.

Fast forward to yesterday, my mom called and asked me about the "nice girl who has been calling her and sending her massive airtime". I was dumbfounded and just hung up.. I called Lillian and she was all teary on the phone when I confronted her saying "she just wanted to be friendly with her "mother-in-law" blah blah..

That was when I flared up. It was like rubbing salt on an Okada accident wound..

She's been calling and I am not picking.. My mom's been calling too, I guess she's explained the situation to her..

A lady that is so desperate to tie me down with marriage by doing stuffs I didn't bargain for can go ahead and tie my destiny later..

Should I flee? Should I give her another chance?

u dont have sense
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by biggestmanhood(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
AryEmber:
Poor thing was just trying to secure her future but some ladies are funny sha oh, who stays with a guy that told you he does not want commitment?
ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.