Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (31947 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jman06(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Hello Birds, Jman06 said I should tell you something......
Better!
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jamestown123: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:
I am not ready for commitments and I told my girl to chill for some more time.. I am an ambitious young man and I must own the world before I decide to marry.. My kids must chop life pass DJ Khalid pikin..

She agreed and everything is fine.. She's not a beggy beggy slayqueen.. She works with Oando. Lately, I was robbed and my belongings was carted away.. So, I had to use her phone to contact my parents so they can know I am fine until I retrieve my SIM.

Fast forward to yesterday, my mom called and asked me about the "nice girl who has been calling her and sending her massive airtime". I was dumbfounded and just hung up.. I called Lillian and she was all teary on the phone when I confronted her saying "she just wanted to be friendly with her "mother-in-law" blah blah..

That was when I flared up. It was like rubbing salt on an Okada accident wound..

She's been calling and I am not picking.. My mom's been calling too, I guess she's explained the situation to her..

A lady that is so desperate to tie me down with marriage by doing stuffs I didn't bargain for can go ahead and tie my destiny later..

Should I flee? Should I give her another chance?

Nigerians we get problem oo. What's wrong in sending airtime to ur mom? Some peo are begging for true love, love wey be say beggy beggy no go plenty but u my have a great opportunity and u want to throw it away. Maybe Buhari hash policy has reset ur brain oo. Think of if u leave the relationship now how will the next one look like.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Areaboy2(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is so wrong! How will she do that!!!?? Infact send me her number ASAP let me correct her!!! angry
Hahahaha.. one day after your birthday, you're running correctional services!!! LoL!!

Abeg call me oh.. we can correct her together.. Tag team things �

No mind the useles boy dey dey vex mumu vex lol

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by anonymous1759(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Omudia11:
Keep deceiving yourself. FYI, men are more populated than women, especially in Nigeria. So husband's are not scarce,
sensible men are.

Stop Decieving yourself husband is scare.... We've guys who are ready to fuvk but are not ready for marriage....
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by NWABUKA007(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is so wrong! How will she do that!!!?? Infact send me her number ASAP let me correct her!!! angry

lol
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by luvola(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:
I am not ready for commitments and I told my girl to chill for some more time.. I am an ambitious young man and I must own the world before I decide to marry.. My kids must chop life pass DJ Khalid pikin..

She agreed and everything is fine.. She's not a beggy beggy slayqueen.. She works with Oando. Lately, I was robbed and my belongings was carted away.. So, I had to use her phone to contact my parents so they can know I am fine until I retrieve my SIM.

Fast forward to yesterday, my mom called and asked me about the "nice girl who has been calling her and sending her massive airtime". I was dumbfounded and just hung up.. I called Lillian and she was all teary on the phone when I confronted her saying "she just wanted to be friendly with her "mother-in-law" blah blah..

That was when I flared up. It was like rubbing salt on an Okada accident wound..

She's been calling and I am not picking.. My mom's been calling too, I guess she's explained the situation to her..

A lady that is so desperate to tie me down with marriage by doing stuffs I didn't bargain for can go ahead and tie my destiny later..

Pm her nos i want to talk to her.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by sportowladmin: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4938117/how-sperm-cleared-stretch-marks

Ladies, stop buying anti stretch mark creams again.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

I hope you are celibate ? - since you dont want commitment.

Rich like DJ Khaled in your dreams.

You can't tie someone else's destiny & expect God to bless you.

Free the young, hard working woman so she can be a blessing to the mentally stable nd hardworking man who will find her.

Since you are mentally unstable, you can go on exile till you become rich like dangote and Bill Gates put together..

Confused / Tunnel vision motherfvcker.

Young girl doesn't know her worth otherwise she wouldn't be with a pipe dreamer.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by NNEWIsuper: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

God bless you my brother.Thats same guy coming in 5 years to lament that no good wife again in Nigeria.But ladies are the cause of this nonsense.They are just naturally attracted to irresponsibility all because of good looks and six packs.There is this lady that frequents my Estate to see her boyfriend.my friend is trying to get to know her she dey form.But she spends her hard earned money feeding her broke and jobless boyfriend who is obviously not mentally and financially ready for marriage.He has gone back to Canada.Nonsense!

But I won't give up on her,I intend giving her number to my guy as soon as I get it.
good.. don't give up on her.. you never can tell how grateful she will be later, you know sometimes love blinds

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by BanjiHols(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
This one is a fool.. U see career babe calling your mum for this slay mama Era u dey complain.. Mk mumu no kill u bro

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Citizen99: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

...IF YOU MISS HER, YOU MISS EVERYTHING...IF YOU LOSE HER BECAUSE OF YOUR Miniature Thinking, you may live to count your LOSS.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

You are just a f.ool!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Elliot2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
firstolalekan:
I swear to GOD, this guy is a bloody fooooooooooooooooooooool

I don't know why some girls just get unfortunate and attracted to idiots and assholes

What a senseless kid your are

You are not even matured enough for relationship talk more of marriage

That girl will be doing herself a huge favor if she dumps you as soon as possible.

KEEP DREAMING YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO ENJOY MORE THAN DANGOTE AND KHALID PIKIN
ODE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
shut up and Bleep you! Nigga is right to define what he wants in the relationship, so bitch has no rights to cross d lines. When nigga says he wants no commitments,let her respect his wish if she is fine with it but if not zoom. Nigga was only being plain,so why try to blackmail him?
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Bitdon: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
where can i see a babe that can do that for my mum?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Elliot2(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
publicenemy:

you are a fool.
u r d bigger fool here. d bitch should have respected his wish for a noncommittal relationship if she were fine with it,and not going about to blackmail him. Nigga was sincere. Not all relationships must lead to marriage, esp when d terms r spelt out.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by smeag0l(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
You don't know what you are missing. You had better stay with this girl now and thank me later. Majority of the girls in Nigeria(the ones on NL inclusive) are only looking for guys that'll be giving them all the time and the sad thing is that most of them are bringing nothing to the table except their physical beauty. This your girl works with OANDO and you want to lose her? Please send me her number o as I have had a hard time finding girls like this to spoil with everything a good lady desires.
Driggs:

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Elliot2(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
havilla:
I don’t get, what exactly did she do wrong? Or did you miss some parts of the story?
She broke d noncommittal agreement. She has every right to walk away if she does not fancy d idea,but going about trying to pressure him into marrying her is a no no.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by sben2308(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

Bro abeg hold this tight oooo not all gals out there wanna have a relationship with mother in law gang oo ,see some even pray she die cuz dey dont want there wahala and u av a lady who takes ur mom like her and u still dey para .Bro walahi u be big tym idiot cuz obvious pipo like u do dey die for all those fake chew gum gals .So pls wake up sorry for the insult just that d tin pain me ni.
One luv

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Elliot2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Beremx:
You don't know the value of what you have till you lose it. So sending your mother airtime means she's tying you down? Not that she's pregnant for you.

Nonsense
what is so hard for u guys to understand d op? Op was sincere enough to define to her what he wants from d relationship,so why don't she respect that even though she had d option to quit?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Sexyolori(f): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
if I could meet your girl, I would advise her to leave you. it's obvious you don't share the same timetable.relationship is about compatibility which includes timing. she wants to settle down in the shortest possible time, you on the other hand is waiting till you buy private jet DJ Khaled wannabe.
You might end up wasting her time in the long run so it's better it ends now so she can get someone who's on the same page with her and you can do same that way no one will be under pressure.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by soberdrunk(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Areaboy2:

Hahahaha.. one day after your birthday, you're running correctional services!!! LoL!!

Abeg call me oh.. we can correct her together.. Tag team things �

No mind the useles boy dey dey vex mumu vex lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy If i dont help who will? grin grin
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
To each, his own.

Nigerians are too sentimental. I haven't met nor read a realistic comment from a Nigerian in a long time.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tie down? Oga u are the one tieing her down. Let her go and stop blowing her time away.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by jjeeff(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
firstolalekan:
I swear to GOD, this guy is a bloody fooooooooooooooooooooool

I don't know why some girls just get unfortunate and attracted to idiots and assholes

What a senseless kid your are

You are not even matured enough for relationship talk more of marriage

That girl will be doing herself a huge favor if she dumps you as soon as possible.

KEEP DREAMING YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO ENJOY MORE THAN DANGOTE AND KHALID PIKIN
ODE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ogbeni abeg small small nah abi na kill u wan come kill am
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by DeRay98(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

My candid advice to you, link me up with her and your burden will be over.
You are not the type of man for her spare her and link me up.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Ayobami7(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
阮德
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
By the time you get that money you need before you marry, you will then realize that a good woman that loves you sincerely is hard to find, you think finding a girlfriend and finding a good wife is same thing.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by CioAngels(f): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
No advise for you because you are a fool and empty. Who are you to be tied down? Hear who wants to own the world. How i wish the lady will walkaway with your rotten empty vessel statement. Hag.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by divineappo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

u are not just a fool, u are a wicked chop-and-clean-mouth guy, u av no intention of marrying her. why don't u just tell her on time, so she can move on with her destiny.

I know u don't love her, am 100% sure of it

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by AmeLonRo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
You have to decide bros. Its you who will live with or without it. Decide today.

COUNT TO 7 AND WIN

There is a unique formula for solving all your problems. That formula is to “count to 7 and win”. The best-selling author, Robert Schuller in his book “Tough time never last but tough people do”
https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/04/count-to-7-and-win/

Driggs:

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by chiventoline(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
This Guy is an slowpoke oh he is a matured fool

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by HardellesGlam(f): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
That is how some guys will use their future wife to do girlfriend, don't complain later when you finally settle for an empty headed bimbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.