Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (43117 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nlearn: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ok
This Is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by AngelicBeing: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just imagine what Rotimi Amaechi is saying. grin But he's right you know, the country is going nowhere and the lifeless one who does not listen, who cannot read, who is so dumb, who cannot provide his WAEC certificate is begging to be re-elected.

I release thunder to any zombie who will say that this is a doctored audio and a propaganda from the PDP.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, from the minister of transportation himself, the driver said the country is going nowhere, so you better jump down from the lifeless vehicle and get yourself working again.

Spits on the miserable Zombie below me.

Cc NessaBoo, what other excuse do you want to give this time?

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Denikayan: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
AAA593:

You're scared right now

Of Atiku? grin grin grin

Dont make me laugh please!

Or is their another Atiku contesting

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by abokikhalifa: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokibuhari:
grin Even if Buhari rigs the election, make them fvck amaechi up for stabbing Jonathan grin

He was saying the truth and I feel for him right now, but why sell failure to us??

BMCs must justify their pay today

I no say Jonathan failure for last election still dry pain you and your brothers for east grin

Amaechi is more valuable to Nigerians than Jonathan at this point in time.

So my guy, don't blame Amaechi for Jonathan's failure . Jonathan played himself ?

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
hmmmn!..... THE SHITHOLE IS SITTING ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER!

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by smalls001: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
tuniski:

Are you for real? Atiku has comprehensive documented plan of action that anyone can download.

It is better you access it then critique than display your ignorance here!

Show us the link for download.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Talknochip(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Smh... When sane people speak against some of the doings and undoings of this demonic govt,the 'pious' and shallow sai babarians will always claim and arrogate to themselves superior knowledge of the plans and workings of the APC and the President. Its So unfortunate that four years of our lives, collectively and individually, has to be demonically harrassed by this evil men.. The goodnews is that the end of their wicked grip is here IJN- even if they help themselves to win the next elections!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Bizibi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:
Reno can even release the sex video of amaechi and Aisha buhari, I won't because of the not vote buhari. shocked

The useless and foolish absconder should come to Nigeria, is American is father's land.

Pdp knew they've lost this election thus ready to drag anybody with them to the mud.

Reno should swear if he hadn't acused and abused thr same Atiku he is praising and supporting today . shocked

hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by funsho4man(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
AAA593:

Orga it will. That north west you're boasting might end up voting atiku
Am not saying you are wrong but tell me my man north west, let wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by fredoooooo: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is that all ? ....
Sai Baba Buhari ... Sai Amaechi... BuhariOsinabjo till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Bizibi(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Even some idiots will still come out and say the opposite,idiots dey this forum infact they are beyond idiots,they are in a special category.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by smalls001: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Who did this to you? You got your head in buhari's arse and you wonder what's wrong? The answer you seek is on the net. Google is your friend. But then, I know you are a lazy APC yoot.
You could have easily posted the link rather than this long story. Haba....Unless it doesnt exist.
Or will the market women and okada riders and others go to the net

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ayenika1: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
rahazaqa:
I am not convinced yet, i listened to the audios, nothing insulting to PMB. With all these hate and blackmail, if PDP loses this election, then they are the failure of the century

Bro,it is not about berating Buhari. It is the ballant truth every Nigerian speak about everyday. Just because of his position,it denegerated to political attack.

To be sincere,the last part was the TRUTH. Nigeria needs factory reset. How? Ameachi said it,kill them all..

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Denikayan: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:

it won't cause any damage. I can tell you with confidence that out of 100% of people that will vote buhari in North, 65% of them aren't on any social media. so how is this going to damage buhari reelection

as it stands now, there is political imbalance in ss/se that would have complement Atiku votes in North

in southwest here that would determined who win, PDP is struggling for relevance except from ekiti that PDP can guarantee 35% votes for Atiku. don't let hate blind reality facing you.

I repeat no tapes can deterred buhari winning in 2019 that's fact

They will never learn.

I just dont want to hear "Biafra or Death" after election

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Reference(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:
Why are so concerned about the shadows instead of the substance?

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?

Just sick of the whole thing. If the opposition PDP is not ready to take on real issues even the terribly obvious ones like the NLC and ASUU quagmires (bread and butter for a serious capital seeking opposition party) then I have to admit and reinforce my earlier assertion that it is better we continue with the ruling APC.

The status quo ante no matter how bad will be better than this uncertainty created right now in the polity. We will be best advised to avoid the instability an unserious contestant will bring to the process.

Just annoyed with all of this. Just 40 days to go and this is what is trending.... Am disappointed in Nigerians walahi. You can imagine what the international community is thinking. Are these people serious about building a country at all.

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Banter1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just imagine what Rotimi Amaechi is saying. grin But he's right you know, the country is going nowhere and the lifeless one who does not listen, who cannot read, who is so dumb, who cannot provide his WAEC certificate is begging to be re-elected.

I release thunder to any zombie who will say that this is a doctored audio and a propaganda from the PDP.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, from the minister of transportation himself, the driver said the country is going nowhere, so you better jump down from the lifeless vehicle and get yourself working again.

JasonScoolari:

JasonScoolari:

Thank God is thunder you're releasing not lightning, because thunder is just a sound and can't hurt anyone. if na lightning you talk now i for fear.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Foolishbuhari: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot

Lol I can dig out various posts where you were abusing people of a region and their tribe but that would make me seem jobless. Here you are crying wolf for something that doesn't even have tribal sentiments attached.

Your APC and dullard are currently running the most ethically divisive campaigns ever but you won't see it yet here you are abusing Reno. The joke is on you man

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Gandollar(f): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

Oh!

February is almost here. Relax!

Just dont scream rigging after election to console yourself
If buhari rigs, he will be roasted like those corpers he killed!!

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by AAA593: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

Of Atiku? grin grin grin

Dont make me laugh please!

Or is their another Atiku contesting
Na only one vote u get. E go be like drama to u when e Don happen

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by semyman: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
He will sack Amaechi now and put one Danladi there to replace him and you will be okay.
Just like you are all okay now that Kemi has been replaced with Zainab.
Go and borrow sense

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Adebowale89(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
AAA593:

Orga it will. That north west you're boasting might end up voting atiku

gej loose in 2015 because PDP loose some States to APC

gej lost because he didn't act fast to make sure he was in control of the election as an incumbent president

what's playing out in 2019 is different. APC control all the States in this region you're talking about. even in PDP region that Atiku would have relied on had been sold out by the regiond governors to prevent federal power against their victory

do you think SE govs just love buhari just like that, your political instinct if it exist should vindicate that to you

as it is clear the presidential election is coming first. buhari will get 35% from east and if ipob insisted on no election in east buhari will get close to 50%

in south south buhari will get 40%

in Southwest, PDP aren't on ground here. aside from Ogun and ekiti, no other States in west practiced consistence politics by checkmating the incumbent govt. forgetting the fact that, they don't control any state is even a loss battle for PDP. APC will get nothing less than 70% in West

in northeast, buhari and Atiku would play 55-45. who will get the highest mark is still unknown even though APC controlled majority in the zone

in northwest where buhari came from. buhari will defeat Atiku, don't even go there. 65% sure for APC

in north central, APC might do rigorous campaign to convince the zones of good security. this is a zone atiku might try to beat APC but buhari will get 40% from there .

the fate of Atiku lies on ss/se political stability. if he can get assurance of 90% in each zones and try to get 45% in west then I can believe he will defeat buhari but will se govs most especially relied on him for their reelection? that's where the problem lies

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Xinzu: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Shortyy:
Chile it is finished.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by wideawaken01: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
festacman:
Why are so concerned about the shadows instead of the substance?

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?

Guy relax, APC and PDP policy documents are online google and download.

There is nothing bad if these two bad guys are exposing themselves it further shows how bad they are inside, so we no need to be killing ourselves for their sake. Karried.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Rindo69: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
The zombies will scamper. Hear it loud and hear it clear, every supporter of Buhari has a self serving purpose and not in the interest of Nigeria!

Some because it means power will shift to their zone in 4 years
Others because they benefit from the current government

Others because they are too stupid to know they are stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by macello4(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abia1stboy:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1081866489542729728?s=19

APC has failed Nigerians woefully. No wonder they have been killing Nigerians since 2015.

Get your PVC ready. We must rescue Nigeria from this killers.

It is crystal clear that Amaechi is the one dishing out the bitter truth. Amaechi knows deep down that Buhari is a failure and thereby leading the country nowhere.

Buhari is driving the country into abyss. Nigerians should jump down with their PVC and vote these mindless incompetent drivers out of power.

Lalasticlala
weather With pvc or without pvc 4+4=8 is sure. since the day of PDP until now the election of nigeria suffereth rigging, and the buhari take it by force.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Siberia01(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:
Reno can even release the sex video of amaechi and Aisha buhari, I won't because of the not vote buhari. shocked

The useless and foolish absconder should come to Nigeria, is American is father's land.

Pdp knew they've lost this election thus ready to drag anybody with them to the mud.

Reno should swear if he hadn't acused and abused thr same Atiku he is praising and supporting today . shocked

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by dingbang(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin country is finished

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by bkool7(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi is right

The only way this country can experience a progressive change is if we kill all politicians

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Smile4daddy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I love Amaechi so much. He knows how to release track to distract the PDP Zombies.

A couple of weeks to elections, they are still busy releasing fake news, allegations, poor criticisms of existing programs and audio tapes of other people's discussions.

Boom before they knew, FeBuhari 16th is here the day PMB the only means at which our PVC believes will be voted fore.

Then zombies eyes will clear and Rigging Slogan will continue.

Sai Amaechi

Sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Weaponx: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by luluosas(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.