Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? (51577 Views)

10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Samakus(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

I got a degree far back 2012 that degree haven't given me enough.

If not street we would I be? I owned two masion, cars and properties.

Oluwa bless the street, oluwa bless all the hustlers and oluwa refill all the Mayes pockets.

Can I pm you? Need a teacher

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by doyinbaby(f): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jiang:

In the current Nigeria whatever course you study is excellent as long as you got connection & Godfather
gbam

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Goldeno(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alexis247:
What the lecturer in question did was very wrong, he should have listened to the VC's instruction

Some lecturers sef

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Denikayan: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Law

4 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Because there are few industries with excess labour many courses have become irrelevant in Nigeria. However study a course you have passion for especially those that are less competitive then back it up with entrepreneurial skills.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by doyinbaby(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:
Law
but some lawyers are well to do

4 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by DATMAT(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
BUHARI Government

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Olumyyde(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:
Biochemistry
Fortunately, I'm a Biochemist and working in a federal government agency. Isn't this GOD more than enough? Thank you JESUS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Legionx: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
lol

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Olumyyde:

Fortunately, I'm a Biochemist and working in a federal government agency.
Good thing you added, "fortunately".

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Olumyyde(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:

Low viability as long as Nigeria is concerned
Obviously, u don't know what u're saying.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Denikayan: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

Oluwa bless the street, oluwa bless all the hustlers and oluwa refill all the Mayes pockets.

Nigeria is finished!

Even a scammer is now proud of publicly declaring his ill gotten wealth.

You will understand in later stages of life when the tears, agony and pains you have caused people faraway, will be back for you

Karma is a bitch, It will rape you.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Archeology

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Fabulouski(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

Bros mi
Can I pm you? I need you to tutor me

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by trigar12(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rindo69:
Mass Communication

Business Administration

Political Science.

Banking and Finance

You know what, you are better of learning a trade and focusing on it than waste at least 4 years on any course in our universities cos at the end, there is a 80% chance you will not need the degree and you may not even get a job in this present economy.

Lie

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Denikayan: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
doyinbaby:
but some lawyers are well to do

My personal opinion though from people around me

Its not a flexible course that can make you dive into several industries easily

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Toseenlove: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

Lol no be u dey beg people up and down that time make them assist u in travelling to Ivory Coast. That time wey u broke pass church rat. Chaiii now u don stayback for naija later go run the +++ level. Imagine!!! You don get house and car, You do better be Joking or else If true, Nigeria Is truly Finished.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by braine(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pope22:
Veterinary medicine, botany
Botany. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
How about schools in Nigeria I won't advise anyone to study in

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
None. Rather I always advise them to graduate with minimum of a 2.1, maximum of 23-24 years. Gives an edge.

7 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by donkossy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Anatomy please

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Psychology & Philosophy.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

Reason me sir ,av sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by MrFly(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Medicine and surgery

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Toseenlove: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fabulouski:

Bros mi
Can I pm you? I need you to tutor me

There isn't any tutoring about +++ All u need to do dust your slippers and move away far from lagos into the remote areas of those underdeveloped states and search for a true and trustworthy Jazzman. From there u are good to go. There is nothing really special in what all those foolish Yahoo boys are doing, You do be surprised u are 1000% Intelligent than most of them. I know one who can't write letter O with a bottle but he is driving a Benz E350 4matic 2017 Model.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
gringringrin.... BOT and ZOO..... Sha it depends if one is lucky or connection sef..... If connection dey with good results, then you're good to go

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by enemyofprogress: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Who education epp?

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by babz11(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bio chemistry
Micro biology
Dramatic Art

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Orestino(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
dingbang:
How about schools in Nigeria I won't advise anyone to study in

FUOYE

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by laughitall(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

Your head dey dere

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Igbo technology.
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Damfostopper(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Biochemistry.... Physiology..... Anatomy.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School / A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.