Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? (51431 Views)

10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Ojima23(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Microbiology and biochemistry
Big for nothing courses

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by tzoracle: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vahyela:
Biotechnology
Because even the Government doesn't know what the course is all about..

Bros I dey laff u in 3D...
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Olumeme: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Petroleum engineering
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by TheodoreSalt(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
i guess you want to write home economics
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
LegalOpinion:

And you think defrauding people via the internet (street hustling) is the best way

Just sit back and see how all internet fraudsters ended up later in life.

Where is Fred Ajudua?
How is Nzeribe today?
Where is John Nebolisa (Johneb)?
Where is Ezego in Ihiala and all his mansions and latest card?

Any money you earned defrauding someone else will always bring unbearable sorrow to your life in the end. The going may be good today but certainly you will suffer a million times more before death. And your family will be worst for it.
ho and sleep you're drunk
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by aremz(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nice! Nobody talked about agricultural science and rural development
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by mrwiddy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
of course it's marketing,how wud a sane Nigerian go for dah course
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by spiritedtete: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rindo69:
Mass Communication

Business Administration

Political Science.

Banking and Finance

You know what, you are better of learning a trade and focusing on it than waste at least 4 years on any course in our universities cos at the end, there is a 80% chance you will not need the degree and you may not even get a job in this present economy.

On the contrary mass communication is one of the best courses to study in Nigeria... The chances of finishing and getting a Job is very high than any other courses

A mass communication student fit into any administrative position.. and also gives you wider range of study for a second degree.

Also as a journalist ... (Multi media journalist) Pr expert... Etc you will be a sort after anywhere in the world.

Take this to the bank.

Though if your passion is to become a journalist... Don't go to university... Go to "school of Journalism" you will adapt and position yourself in the field before a fresh job seeking university degree holder.

I made millions the right way due to my exposure in journalism.. my wife started with 7digit salary monthly as a fresh journalist. Though she had gone for other advance courses within Nigeria before the job came. Today she is an expat'

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
lawqus:
Civil. Engineering

Are you serious??
Why?
Had always felt it's a great field.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Irenemmeso(f): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
sweetval:
Prosthetics and Orthopaedics.
hmmmm
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by smeag0l(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
They get good jobs with oil and gas companies in Nogeria
BadmanBinLaden:
Survey and Geo-Informatics
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by tzoracle: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
ufondunenye:

You lied!!
I repeat, you lied!!
I studied microbiology in school but biotechnology is what put food on my table.
I work under fed. agency that are into biotechnology. So my dear, don't say what you don't know.

leave this man. You see genetics and biotechnology, those two courses na cash out if you study hard and can get equipment training. he doesn't know how much the government is paying to get common modified beans cheesy
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by cutesmilez(f): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by smeag0l(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
It is. They also get good jobs and can also be independent doing their own thing and still making it. My younger brother is a civil engineer and I'm a mechanical engineer.
thornapple:

Are you serious??
Why?
Had always felt it's a great field.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by metrad(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION or NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Dapsy07: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
so you think everything is jazz I pity you.

Go and get IT skill eg coding or web administrating write me I'll show you just a tip if you won't take in millions.
i no mind oo
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by smeag0l(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Depends on the coy you're applying to. Course of study is very important to most multinationals.
cutesmilez:

Lol. No fear bro. All is well. Just try and make good grade and you are good to go. Most graduate trainee don't really care much about ur course of study but ur grade.

In anything u do, just try to give it ur all, and you will laugh at the end. God help us
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by ibietela2(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
MassCom
Then go and work in the bank
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by cutesmilez(f): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
smeag0l:
Depends on the coy you're applying to. Course of study is very important to most multinationals.
Lol. Multinationals like KPMG, Detroit or which?. Most multinationals only care about ur grade first class or 2.1 and ur age. Not ur course of study
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Janieeq: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nursing
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by OlawaleBammie: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
LegalOpinion:

The primary reason for going to school is not to get a job. Educating your mind is.

Even if you think there are no jobs, the opportunity available to a graduate is not available to an uneducated trader in alaba market.

shut up joo, mtcheew, why a com waste five years den wen i knw say na to educate my mind lukatiu,
even those traders get tradermoni at least. see ur mouth

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by smeag0l(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Not true , bros. Stop discouraging those who are presently studying hard in school
KardinalZik:

...and if you have no "connection and godfather ", ANY COURSE YOU STUDY IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES!
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Emexnairaland(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fisheries
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by smeag0l(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please remove physics and economics from that group
micflo28:
Philosophy, Economics, Geography, Physics
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by smeag0l(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Computer science will be the most lucrative course of study in the next decade. I'm even considering doing an MSc in one of its branches.
MrHandsome2013:
Okafor which hemp you take na igbo hemp you take or na boko hemp..
Na computer make me and you dey yarn online..
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
smeag0l:
It is. They also get good jobs and can also be independent doing their own thing and still making it. My younger brother is a civil engineer and I'm a mechanical engineer.
I wonder why the other guy listed civil engineering then?

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by DaddyBen009: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

I got a degree far back 2012 that degree haven't given me enough.

If not street were would I be? I owned two masion, cars and properties.

Oluwa bless the street, oluwa bless all the hustlers and oluwa refill all the Mayes pockets.

Baba show me love naa
GTB
Make boys smile for street
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
teamoneline:
medicine

You must be joking, right?
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by smeag0l(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Maybe just less than 1% of the lot. The average salary of a lawyer that just started practice is about 50k. That of engineers is almost twice while that of doctors is about 75k
doyinbaby:
but some lawyers are well to do
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
Okafor which hemp you take na igbo hemp you take or na boko hemp..
Na computer make me and you dey yarn online..
How do u know he is Okafor and not Akindele?
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by cutesmilez(f): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
mrwiddy:
of course it's marketing,how wud a sane Nigerian go for dah course
Lol most online jobs now na marketing job ooo. If u study marketing, job don sure except u no wan work. smiley
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

I got a degree far back 2012 that degree haven't given me enough.

If not street were would I be? I owned two masion, cars and properties.

Oluwa bless the street, oluwa bless all the hustlers and oluwa refill all the Mayes pockets.

do you realize that defrauding people of their hard earned money is illegal? Some of the victims never recover from the emotional, financial and mental damage you and your cohorts wreak on them. But here you are, using God's name to glorify your wicked and heartless ways

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University / Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.